Author Topic: Kathy (Elatherina) Verversrui 20 Antwerpen  (Read 38818 times)

Nobody14

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1113
  • -Receive: 3164
Re: Kathy (Elatherina) Verversrui 20 Antwerpen
« Reply #45 on: January 04, 2019, 08:35:24 pm »
Last time I saw her, 10 days or so, I could grab and squeeze her boobs at will... there was no issue with her boobs at that time for sure.

Ok. Thx. Good new information.

Does anbody know if she is working right now.
I am thinking about to visit her or Amsterdam in January.

What did you pay ?
In the past - years ago - 1 hour was 200 EUR but i dont know if this Fee is still up-to-date.

the prize depends how long you stay, I paid 200€ the last time I saw her and I stayed about one hour. she takes the time to make you come ;-)

If you like kinky stuff, she is the best! for GFE, she is not that good...
have fun, she is still a safe bet.

Yesterday, I was in Antwerp but i didn't vivit Kathy. She was busy all time. I saw her for a short moment when a guest leaving her room and another one went into. Today I will try to visit her.

By the way, Britney the Thai is working in the RLD in Anwerp. I saw her in the evening. She is located in Verversrui 28.

Thx for your feedback. Finally somebody else who tells what happened after he was asking for some informations.
Most people just ask but give no little feedback in the threads after all.
Its very helpful to know if a lady is just available or not.

Good Luck meeting Katherine. When visited her 3 years ago she had many dates in the evening and at night. Only after 4 days i could caught her. Did you try any Phone number to date her in advance ?
Otherwise i think - also Polish Anna from Amsterdam told me - best time to spontaneously meet a busy is beween 10am and 14pm.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 08:46:11 pm by Nobody14 »

RADIGAF

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 13
« Reply #46 on: January 05, 2019, 03:44:29 pm »
Yesterday it finally worked. I had to wait a while but then I stood in front of her door and waited. When the guest came out, I went directly to Katherina. I was surprised, as she recognized me directly although my last visit was 13 months ago. We had a lot of fun together. After I went out again, the next guys were in front of the door to visit. You are right that it is better to visit her early in the day if you want to spontaneously visit her.

Dini 2000

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 23
« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2020, 07:11:51 pm »
She has a new site

https://www.fetishkatherina.be/

Have fun!

Nobody14

• Thank You
« Last Edit: August 07, 2020, 06:08:14 pm by Nobody14 »

Tom625

• Thank You
  • -Given: 881
  • -Receive: 178
« Reply #49 on: August 09, 2020, 08:57:33 am »
Hi Guys.

Has someone here been with her lately?

Any new info regardning days/hours she works, prices and so on?

//Tom.

Nobody14

• Thank You
« Reply #50 on: August 10, 2020, 01:20:47 am »
Hi Guys.

//Tom.
I visited her two times three years ago.

Well its pretty hard to get her spontaneously. You should better call her in advance. Working time was from about 11am to 11pm.
First date i paid 200 EUR per hour. The second date just two days later i paid 50 EUR per hour - thats no joke.
She was known to be one of the cheapest prostitutes... also many other people wrote on Dutch boards they had just to pay 50 EUR per hour.

I think her prices depends on her mood and especial if she likes her client or not. But I am not sure. She is very friendly but also a bit crazy.

minkafan

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 167
« Reply #51 on: August 22, 2020, 09:01:28 pm »
Hi Guys.

//Tom.

she is always at the same place, from 11 until late afternoon. I visited her two months ago, she is still the best sucker of the street... prize vary from client to client, I pay now 200 but I stay a bit more than one hour... the ratio service/money is very good and probably very excellent if you like kinky stuff (which I don't). See my previous posts about her if you want to know more about her services for a non kinky lover.

It's anyway worth trying...

latexlovertet

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
« Reply #52 on: April 18, 2021, 07:56:13 am »
Hi
I have seen her pictures on redlights and they give me a horny feeling. I wonder whether she is also in full
latex. Would love to see these big beauties in tight latex

Does anyone have any information on this?

Nobody14

• Thank You
« Reply #53 on: April 20, 2021, 09:14:16 pm »
Hi
I have seen her pictures on redlights and they give me a horny feeling. I wonder whether she is also in full
latex. Would love to see these big beauties in tight latex

Does anyone have any information on this?

Well, the first time i met her she wore a red latex dress and black high heels boots. (there even exist an old picture where she wears the stuff)

She wanted just to sit down behind her window and was looking like a dominatrix. Because of this if feard she is not offering sex and shyly ask her. At that time I had not red many of her internet reviews.
She was surprised I was asking and offered me to come in which I didn't expected. I wanted just a date for tomorrow but was to shy to say 'no'.

When I came in her room I was shocked because many dominatrix stuff like pipes, handcuffs... we're hanging around everywhere.
Besides that a big tit softcore movie was screened on one wall by a beamer. There was also a big bathtube quite in the middle of the room.

Katherine saw my reaction and asked me if I like big boobs. When I apologised she said that she is a big fan of Beshine and wants also have tits like those of Beshine - but she never got bigger.
After that I excused my shyness and told her about my mental and sexual problems. Apparently she liked my honesty very much and we started chatting about 30 Minutes to one hour about our lifes. She said she grew up in France and had worked in a hospital there. I told her about my depressions, fears and mental 'history'.

After this private discussion she asked me in some sort of guarding way if we should now start to have sex. Today i think she liked to feel like a nurse again.

Because of the long honest discussion we have had i had less fear and told her that i dont really like her latex stuff because it makes me feel uncomfortable. She said i could take it off : So i laid  down on her bed beside her bathtub while she took off her boots and then used her front zipper she wanted to do so.
Even if i didn't like her outfit i have to admit that i liked what happened : her latex dress was so tight that her huge boobs came out like an explosion. I even didnt needed to open her zipper all the way down because her tits wanted to free themselves already - while the discussion she claimed to have 1500cc.
After that we had some sex. Nothing special but just because of my mental problems.

After that we started again to talk about life but this time it was Katherine who was chatting more: She talked about her clients and her online friendships... gave me her phone number.
We were also discussing about her bathtub in her room and then she really even offered me to take a bath with her right now.

This was mentally too much for me - i know, others will not understand - and i said i have to go. She then charged me 100 Eur for about two hours of time - i expected 500 EUR after all that - and i had the impression she was a bit sad. But when i said i would come back two days later she was happy.

SECOND MEETING
I took the next date by calling her on her phone like i had promised two days later.
This time she waited for me. She was wearing a very sexy white 'exclusive' outfit with high shoes and a big cleavage. It wasnt a cheap outfit like you might think of. It was more 'model' or 'stewardess'-style like.
Katherine was very proud of her outfit and said that she wear it especially to do me a favour. Again i was overstrained - too much for my mental behaviour.

She saw my reaction but this time she started quite right away to talk about sex. She offered me to have sex in her bathtub or on her couch or in her dominatrix celler which was situated under her room - i was never there, i always stayed in her main room upstairs.
I took the bed like the last time i met her because i thought 'never change a winning team'.

Also this time i got a little highlight when she took off her clothes :
When she took off her sexy top I realised that she was wearing a 'nipple-free' bra. I had never seen such a bra before. This was quite nice especially because Katherine Nippes and Areolas had not suffered from her enhanced boobs like it happens to some other woman. They were not huge ones but easily big enough to give a bra like that enough sense.
Katherine told me then that she likes every kind of nipple action and even wanted that i bite them - i didn't bite. I played with her nipples for some minutes before she took of her bra After that we had sex and then we started to talk again like the other day.

But this time Katherine was in bad mood and so i left her quite fast. At the end she asked me to contact her by Internet when i am back to Germany. I think she wanted that i became some sort of 'onlinefriend' like some of her other clients.

Since that time i never spoke or saw her again. I just red that she had a bad time about three years ago and became very strange. I also became aware of that others had similar experiences with her like me. It looks like she is very changeable and especially likes 'guarding' people like a nurse... i dont mean the dominatrix way by that but the the way like she treats her clients. If she likes you you might get special care and very cheap prices like i did, if she doesn't like you or has bad mood she becomes far more reserved even if she is still friendly.

« Last Edit: April 20, 2021, 09:33:01 pm by Nobody14 »

Nobody14

• Thank You
« Reply #54 on: April 28, 2021, 11:56:02 pm »
Just some days ago Katherine updated her profile and finally posted a new topless pic of her boobs.

boumba2

• Thank You
  • -Given: 608
  • -Receive: 247
« Reply #55 on: April 29, 2021, 12:32:14 am »
Wow! How big are her.. “orbs”?  :o

Tom625

• Thank You
« Reply #56 on: April 29, 2021, 06:35:29 pm »
1500 CC.

//Tom.

youngdaggad

• Thank You
  • -Given: 36
  • -Receive: 86
« Reply #57 on: April 29, 2021, 11:06:40 pm »
Just some days ago Katherine updated her profile and finally posted a new topless pic of her boobs.

where is her profile mate? Is she still brunette? She’s so hot as a brunette I hope she hasn’t changed! Thanks for sharing

Nobody14

• Thank You
« Reply #58 on: April 30, 2021, 07:47:38 pm »

Since many years her profile may be be found at redlights.be .

Change to the 'belgique' country section or directly enter the French section link :
https://www.quartier-rouge.be

Use the advance filter
(choose 'profiles' => press 'plus de options de recherche'  => change the bar 'poitrine' from AA cup size to about a G cup)

Filter will works automatically. You don't need to press any search button.

Since some months she is using the name of Fetish Katherina but this changed several times in the past.
Before Corona she didn't mention which service she offers and some people thought she is just a dominatrix. But now she changed her service informations and like pretended she is still offering all kind of sex.

If you visit her the first time take a look where her room is situated in the rld of Antwerp. Its a bit hidden.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2021, 08:07:08 pm by Nobody14 »

Tom625

• Thank You
« Reply #59 on: October 05, 2023, 05:14:50 pm »
Hi.
A few weeks a go I finally saw Mistress Katherina in Antwerpen, Verversrui 20, 11 am – 10 pm. I paid 200 E for 1 h, very good value for money. She is very bussy, so prepare to wait. 95 out of 100 of her clients are into kinky action, but she welcomes guys who likes big boobs and want ordinary sex. She her self is very much into big boobs and let you play, suck and fuck them as much as you want. She wants to go bigger, but don’t want expanders. Her boobs are like 1500 cc and rather soft, which I like. When I was with her I got ”Polish Anna” flashbacks, a mature women with big soft (compared to expanders) fake boobs who takes her time, really gives good service and want her client to have a good time. She has a very nice room with a full bar, big screen tv and a bathtub. She has a lot of toys and a lot o sexy outfits and high/extreme heels. It was no problem to get her to change outfit and heels. She is friendly and fun and her blowjob is world class, best I ever had. I am not into kinky action, but I like her fetish style with nice makeup, long nails, sexy outfits and high/extreme heels.
So if you are looking for a mature women with big soft boobs, who takes her time and gives great service, she is a very good choise.

https://www.quartier-rouge.be/prive/fetiche/maitresse-katherina-tattend-dans-son-donjon-a-anvers.html

Guys please nice comments, she is a member of this forum and she is a very nice woman.

Take care, Tom.

Tags: