Author Topic: Kissie Love  (Read 81619 times)

SmilingPope

• Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 24
Re: Kissie Love
« Reply #105 on: September 14, 2023, 01:40:08 pm »
Has anyone recently seen her? And care to share an update?

BenZini

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 2
« Reply #106 on: September 14, 2023, 02:56:25 pm »
Visited her in Nürnberg about a month ago. She had an operation and reduced her titties to 1000cc unfortunately. They are no longer as firm as before.

cub3e

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 2
« Reply #107 on: October 01, 2023, 10:48:39 am »
Visited her once and it was possible to make a video.
Her boobs were really big but i find her body a little chunky. In her photo’s she looked more slim. But it was 4 years ago.
So her boobs are smaller now? How is her body?

minkafan

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 167
« Reply #108 on: October 01, 2023, 11:07:39 am »
Visited her in Nürnberg about a month ago. She had an operation and reduced her titties to 1000cc unfortunately. They are no longer as firm as before.

I can confirm that she went to Belgium for a breast surgery... I didn't know it was for a breast reduction... what a disaster... I also met her a few years ago and I agree that her body was not as slim as it appeared in her photos... but her big breasts were big enough to make up for that... now with smaller breasts I fear that her attractiveness (of less for me) has decreased considerably...

Trophylover

• Adore Trophies!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2218
  • -Receive: 11245
  • I adore the concept of Trophy Wife’s.
« Reply #109 on: October 01, 2023, 08:08:33 pm »

Thanks 4 the info. 1000cc is way too small for her body. Party is over, she is boring now.
Definition of a Trophy Wife:

Huge Fake Tits, Hair Extensions, French Nails, Big round Booty, some nice pair of stilettos, pouty swollen lips, elegance, intelligence, classy outfits, nasty fucking, gagging and deepthroat skills!

https://www.reddit.com/u/trophylover

Tags: 1500cc