Author Topic: KittyLuscious  (Read 17251 times)

KittyLuscious

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 18
  • -Receive: 66
KittyLuscious
« on: July 21, 2012, 07:11:15 am »
I love this bikini - part of a huge collection my Daddy bought me.  Some people have an obsession with shoes, mine is bikinis.  Well, I think my tits are more fun to show off than my feet . . . . though that doesn't stop me from wearing heels with my bikinis :)

Most girls blush at dirty scenes in a movie, I laugh, because I know that I can do it better . . .

hugeboobslover

• Twitter
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 566
  • -Receive: 1211
    • My twitter
Re: KittyLuscious
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2012, 08:24:38 am »
Wow Kitty!

I share your fetish for bikinis. The best clothing ever! How many have you got? What's the smallest one you got? Must look great with your tits bulging!! Heals completing that sexy package.

Hugeboobslover

sltmkx

• Thank You
  • -Given: 151
  • -Receive: 63
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2012, 09:36:48 am »
Indeed you look great in that one, and bikinis WITH heels are just the way bikinis should be worn ;) All the time :D

KittyLuscious

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2012, 05:19:56 pm »
Wow Kitty!

I share your fetish for bikinis. The best clothing ever! How many have you got? What's the smallest one you got? Must look great with your tits bulging!! Heals completing that sexy package.

Hugeboobslover

Thanks

Hmm, don't think I've ever counted them. Maybe 30 or 40?  It is chilly in Canada, so I really only have 6 to 8 weeks a year when I can wear them without goosebumps & hard nipples ;) I keep begging Daddy for a hot tub so I can wear them everyday. Not sure what the neighbours will think - but hey, that's basically my MO. I love being an exhibitionist ☺

Smallest? Its too hard to describe. Probably best if I just model it. Do u want just the smallest top or bottom too ;)
Most girls blush at dirty scenes in a movie, I laugh, because I know that I can do it better . . .

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1291
  • -Receive: 11322
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2012, 05:44:07 pm »
Kitty, any picture that you want to share would be most welcome.
Being an exhibitionist would work very well here on TPB, and we'll all love you for that.
I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live.

MasterDragonfly

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 764
  • -Receive: 452
    • Larger Implants Info
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2012, 12:16:16 am »
It is chilly in Canada, so I really only have 6 to 8 weeks a year when I can wear them without goosebumps & hard nipples ;)

Chilly in Canada? Psh, Oct through April, going from memory. :P

April, the month of snow/sleet/rain. May, the month where it changes from jacket weather to t-shirt weather, inside of 2 weeks. June, SERIOUS mosquitos. July-Aug, toasty, mandatory A/C weather much of the time. Sept, back-to-school overcast skies. Oct, anything from pleasant to a freak snowstorm (and one Halloween was miserably cold rain).

So yeah I guess only a couple months of predictably hot weather. Point being, it's not necessarily limited to that. :P Also, there are plenty of indoor swimming pools.

And before I forget: Nice bikini top!
Former admin of
(since retired)

SexyStar

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2123
  • -Receive: 6267
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2012, 03:01:19 am »
Sweet pic :)
And umm hard niopples add to the fun, mine are pierced so umm always hard!
Ur tits look great!
Xo
SS

hugeboobslover

• Twitter
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 566
  • -Receive: 1211
    • My twitter
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2012, 07:44:14 am »
Wow Kitty!

Hugeboobslover

Thanks

Hmm, don't think I've ever counted them. Maybe 30 or 40?  It is chilly in Canada, so I really only have 6 to 8 weeks a year when I can wear them without goosebumps & hard nipples ;) I keep begging Daddy for a hot tub so I can wear them everyday. Not sure what the neighbours will think - but hey, that's basically my MO. I love being an exhibitionist ☺

Smallest? Its too hard to describe. Probably best if I just model it. Do u want just the smallest top or bottom too ;)

Kitty,

That is an impressive collection!! Maybe a TPB poll about your sexiest bikini? Could help you one day, if stuck which one to choose. The one in your star member application pic is my favourite so far! Small bottoms sounds yummy too!

If I were your neighbour, I would start a collection to get that hot tub... Only a shame if your nipples won't get as hard with the tub. However, I am sure you can find another way to achieve that!?

BTW, I think goose bumbs are pretty sexy as well or am I just weird??

Hugeboobslover

KittyLuscious

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2012, 08:54:23 am »
My mission this weekend is to do a photo shoot of a few bikinis & post pics so y'all can tell me your favourites.  I'm sure Bimboizer won't mind helping me with that  ;)

Hugs & kisses

Kitty

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2012, 10:04:16 am »
If you need help uploading the pictures, send me a PM... we're all looking forward to see those pics ;)

KittyLuscious

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2012, 08:35:18 am »
Hi everyone,

Took a few pics tonight - let me know what your favourites are . . . .

Kitty

« Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 11:34:35 am by Indy »

mllkee2

• Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 53
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2012, 09:10:54 am »
Very nice pics.. my fav is the one with your hands TRYING to play peek a boo with them. It's the eqivalent of an elephant trying to hide behind a stop sign lol!!! Again very nice and thanks.

unnaturalperfection

• Thank You
  • -Given: 224
  • -Receive: 123
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2012, 11:26:24 am »
Hot! How big are they? Did bimboizer help you choose your size?

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2012, 11:34:06 am »
I usually like it when she's wearing a bikini, but her bare breasts are so amazing, they shouldn't be contained :D...

PS. I have moved the topless pics to the exclusive member only boards, this is because of legal issues. (There shouldn't be topless pictures publicly hosted here)

bimboizer

• Thank You
  • -Given: 25
  • -Receive: 29
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2012, 04:15:33 pm »
Oops.  We'll remember that for future.
Plastic makes perfect

<--That's my wife KittyLuscious

Tags: