Author Topic: My GF's first steps  (Read 109523 times)

KwukDuck

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6003
  • -Receive: 7231
Re: My GF's first steps
« Reply #150 on: December 08, 2019, 01:14:05 pm »
Hi Kwuk!  Any updates on your GFs plans?

We had a little chat about it a few days ago. The girls are now 5 years old, a good time to start looking into an upgrade if you ask me.
I brought it up while we were discussing other future plans and saving for these things, she mentioned a max of 200cc more in about 10 years.
Basically she doesn't want to have the new bigger boobs in her wedding dress for her family to see...
But tomorrow it will be another story, i've heard every possible variation by now...

Maybe things will take a positive twist when she goes for a check-up somewhere next year.

zabon

• Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 23
Re: My GF's first steps
« Reply #151 on: December 17, 2019, 07:45:07 pm »
Hi Kwuk!  Any updates on your GFs plans?

We had a little chat about it a few days ago. The girls are now 5 years old, a good time to start looking into an upgrade if you ask me.
I brought it up while we were discussing other future plans and saving for these things, she mentioned a max of 200cc more in about 10 years.
Basically she doesn't want to have the new bigger boobs in her wedding dress for her family to see...
But tomorrow it will be another story, i've heard every possible variation by now...

Maybe things will take a positive twist when she goes for a check-up somewhere next year.

Ok cool! Your GF on the pics i guess, did you meet here in Denmark or in the PH ??

I used to live in PH for a year :)

Tags: