Author Topic: Ghostbusters trailer: Bigger Boobs!  (Read 5574 times)

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1291
  • -Receive: 11322
Ghostbusters trailer: Bigger Boobs!
« on: March 09, 2016, 08:36:44 pm »
As much as I truely, down to the bone hate the trailers for the upcoming Ghostbusters movie, there was a reference to boobs, where Chris Hemsworth said: Should I make them bigger? The first thing that made me smile, even though the movie is gonna suck ;)

https://youtu.be/Egs6RfGenvg?t=1m44s
I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live.

Drsalt

• Thank You
  • -Given: 219
  • -Receive: 307
Re: Ghostbusters trailer: Bigger Boobs!
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2016, 08:43:10 pm »
Something seems off about this trailer...

http://i.imgur.com/4czVCnD.png

AngelheadedHipster

• Thank You
  • -Given: 104
  • -Receive: 434
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2016, 06:36:04 am »
If I ever become a famous director I'm gonna make an action movie where all the main characters are girls with huge fake boobs. ;D
For more plastic tits, plastic lips and plastic faces, check out my Tumblr:

http://plasticbimboworship.tumblr.com/

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1813
  • -Receive: 1722
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2016, 10:05:31 am »
You won't get the funding since it's offencive. This week it came out Daisy Ridley is in talks for the role of Lara Croft in the Tomb Raider reboot. Now, I liked Daisy in The Force Awakens, a lot! She, John Boyega and Oscar Isaac have me really excited for the next few SW films. But not because of her looks... And looks is a main feature of Lara Croft in my opinion.

Daisy has the Natalie Portman thing going on, and I get it, she probably is Queen Amadala's granddaughter, but that's where looks end. When I think of Lara Croft I think: tits, hips and lips. I know that as the game releases progressed she became less and less curvy, but Daisy has no lips (I think she used fillers for TFA), no hips and no boobs pretty much. Atleast Angelina Jolie had the lips...

I feel like this is almost done on purpose... "Hey guys, you expected a ass kicking sex bomb? Here's Daisy Ridley..." smh "Suits you for liking sexy women! Tomb Raider is about female empowerment, not a hot chick solving cliché puzzles and shooting stuff!"
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

AngelheadedHipster

• Thank You
  • -Given: 104
  • -Receive: 434
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2016, 10:27:30 am »
You won't get the funding since it's offencive. This week it came out Daisy Ridley is in talks for the role of Lara Croft in the Tomb Raider reboot. Now, I liked Daisy in The Force Awakens, a lot! She, John Boyega and Oscar Isaac have me really excited for the next few SW films. But not because of her looks... And looks is a main feature of Lara Croft in my opinion.

Daisy has the Natalie Portman thing going on, and I get it, she probably is Queen Amadala's granddaughter, but that's where looks end. When I think of Lara Croft I think: tits, hips and lips. I know that as the game releases progressed she became less and less curvy, but Daisy has no lips (I think she used fillers for TFA), no hips and no boobs pretty much. Atleast Angelina Jolie had the lips...

I feel like this is almost done on purpose... "Hey guys, you expected a ass kicking sex bomb? Here's Daisy Ridley..." smh "Suits you for liking sexy women! Tomb Raider is about female empowerment, not a hot chick solving cliché puzzles and shooting stuff!"

I think right now Daisy Ridley ist just the designated "girl we cast as lead in action movies". A while ago it was Jennifer Lawrence, longer ago Mila Jovovich and before them it was Angelina Jolie and Uma Thurman. I guess when it comes to hot girls kicking ass it's the best we're gonna get right now.

Still, my plan stands. Would probably be more of a parody anyway... kind of a three angels for charlie thing about a small group of girls with basketball boobs being cute, kicking ass and looking fine... even if I had to make it as an indie movie. ^^
For more plastic tits, plastic lips and plastic faces, check out my Tumblr:

http://plasticbimboworship.tumblr.com/

ThomasSmith

• Thank You
  • -Given: 49
  • -Receive: 2454
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2016, 05:24:17 pm »
I still think Rhona Mitra was the best Lara Croft. She's tall and very athletic, as is evident in the many action roles she played - but also curvy. That makes for the tomboyish, but sexy appeal that any actress who plays Lara needs to exude.

Unfortunately, Hollywood tends to almost always cast women for action roles that don't look the part, these women need to look harmless enough so that they don't intimidate the 16 year old adolescent males that need to watch these films to make bank.

Hence why you don't get a Wonder Woman like this...

...who actually looks like the version in the comics

but a thin fashion model like this...

who doesn't look intimidating even after all the photoshop and CGI that money can buy.
For every Sigourney Weaver and Linda Hamilton there's a thin fashion model type with no muscle tone who throws men thrice their size around like ragdolls.

superboobs

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 169
  • -Receive: 254
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2016, 01:58:51 pm »
I still think Rhona Mitra was the best Lara Croft. She's tall and very athletic, as is evident in the many action roles she played - but also curvy. That makes for the tomboyish, but sexy appeal that any actress who plays Lara needs to exude.

Unfortunately, Hollywood tends to almost always cast women for action roles that don't look the part, these women need to look harmless enough so that they don't intimidate the 16 year old adolescent males that need to watch these films to make bank.

Hence why you don't get a Wonder Woman like this...

...who actually looks like the version in the comics

but a thin fashion model like this...

who doesn't look intimidating even after all the photoshop and CGI that money can buy.
For every Sigourney Weaver and Linda Hamilton there's a thin fashion model type with no muscle tone who throws men thrice their size around like ragdolls.

I totally agree! I think Celeste Braun (Bonin) aka Kaitlyn from WWE would have made a great Wonder Woman, and so does my friend guy. We both like muscular women. It was a disappointment but not exactly a surprise to see a waif playing a strong super heroine.  I tried to tell him a lot of men don't want to see women who look more muscular and fit than they do. Celeste also has great fake boobs. Here come the feminists, "Why are they trying to give girls/women body dysmorphia...??? The last buff woman i remember seeing was Olga (big buff blonde chic) in Kickass 2, and she wasn't cast in a sexy role. Gina Carano was in Deadpool, but they didnt show any muscles.  :(

Instagram:Galaxygirl2k13

Clipteez coming soon!
Any help is greatly appreciated! :)
Igg.me/at/fYXkr8q2PS8

chevychase1

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1272
  • -Receive: 3587
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2016, 10:35:02 pm »
Linda Carter was a great Wonder Woman back when I was a kid.

Stunning woman.

Tags: