Author Topic: Real Life XLs  (Read 10290 times)

Wabill

• Thank You
  • -Given: 343
  • -Receive: 495
Real Life XLs
« on: November 28, 2020, 12:56:45 am »
Hi All
Recently came across Tammy Hanandez’s  Instagram page.
Firstly she has a great looking set of XXLs.

It would appear she lives the rich wife lifestyle, she has her own realtor business, however I suspect the lifestyle she has would exceed what she might earn selling real estate. Either way, good luck to her.

Her IG did trigger some discussion here at home about Sarah going down a similar route.

So I’ve been looking on IG for similar women to Tammy , that is , older milf who has gone into XXL territory, has a great lifestyle with husband and who isn’t always holding her hand out for cash or trying to sell you photosets or vid clips.

So in general so far she can only see that the typical XXL girl reinforces the perception big implants equal selling yourself.

I’m trying to find other examples of women who are not 20 something year old wanna be models and have upsized because they wanted too for either themselves, husband etc not to just to make money.

I’m sure there must be hundreds , if not more , women who have gone XXL but they keep a private or low profile.

If Sarah can see others in her age / lifestyle bracket have gone this and can live fabulous lifestyle with an XXL bust , then it’s something I’d like her to encourage to consider.

Any leads greatly appreciated.
To the special girls in our lives who are filled with Fake happiness!!

poot222

• Substantial Member
  • Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 223
  • -Receive: 315
Re: Real Life XLs
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2020, 11:21:13 am »
I talked to a guy about a 7mm ppty, his take was 375k and all he did was take my phone call. It for sure sold, just not to me. His broker (a woman) made at least 2% of that 5%, and did not lift a finger. So, RE pros can, and do, make more money that seems humanly possible for simply being connected.

Most of what one would see advertised is, well, for sale. So yeah, there is probably a heavy /unrealistic/ bias with boobs being for sale.

As for examples, I am not really sure I can provide you exactly what you are looking for, but I can relate my experience with both my wives.

I dunno about fabulous lifestyle, I am pretty blue collar. No yacht, etc, but I do not see why XXL would restrict living it up a bit. Maybe skip the bungee jumping tho. Also, the population count having above 3k CC is pretty sparse. I am not sure where your XXL number target is, but I would be really, really surprised if there were even 100 women similarly endowed. We travel from time to time and I have yet to see anything remotely comparable in person.

TitsMcGee is on here and was up to 7k+ CCs before she popped one. Idling at 6k+ now. No monetary gain, unless you count discounted oil changes (because she is too damn lazy/busy to do it herself) and always having extra help at Home Depot loading material. Still have to pay the cover at strip clubs. XXLs are perhaps not financially beneficial without good marketing. In fact, it is usually physically restrictive. She has a hard time getting under a sink to swap out plumbing and wife #2 has to lift her arms around the sides of her implants to reach upwards.

Not only that, they usually extreme corset (tho they stopped after we dumped our last GF) and that draws the eye.

Both of them lead very active and business-specific lives in the public eye. One can dress down if one is not interested in drawing excess scrutiny. This does not prevent them from having unwanted attention (which is, by far, the biggest issue) but a concealed carry permit and the ability to ignore people fixes that. For the most part, tenants, bank tellers, and store employees just get used to it and they become just another person. Albeit one who is recognizable even when wearing a mask... for some reason.

Wabill

• Thank You
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2020, 08:50:07 pm »
Thanks for the reply,
Target wise for size, not sure yet, depends on what Revis could safely suggest. However somewhere around 3000cc
Ideal would be balance of size, shape, balanced with being practical to live with.

Our observations are that up to 2000 is fairly achievable and safe, after that it’s expanders, self filling and that risks increase.

Yes, unwanted attention would be the biggest deterrent for her, she gets stares and looks now with 1250s.
Other women seem to freak her out more, guys she doesn’t mind if it’s done respectfully, but women seem to just give this look that burns.

SexxyMoeFoe

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 11
  • -Receive: 64
  • Brains and body - deadly combination
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2020, 02:09:08 am »
If Sarah can see others in her age / lifestyle bracket have gone this and can live fabulous lifestyle with an XXL bust , then it’s something I’d like her to encourage to consider.
Also depends what you mean by fabulous lifestyle.
BTW - when I looked up Tammy Hernandez it looks like she started out as an adult model and went into real estate later...
- SexxyMoeFoe 🥰

Wabill

• Thank You
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2020, 03:27:27 pm »
Hi SMF,
Wasn’t aware of her past history, but on consideration, it’s not unreasonable.
Would be interesting to hear her story of how she got to where she is now too.
Guessing from her IG posts and looking at Dr Revis website, where she made several appearances as she became progressively larger, that she has only reached her 4000cc fill size in recent years.

Fabulous lifestyle is harder to define,
To me it would mean,
An upmarket house on the beach, inner city etc.
Exotic car, nice clothes and shoes.
Enough money not to work or have to worry about what you spend,  ( within reason of course.)
Travel , in business class or better.

I’d be interested to know what your definition of a fabulous lifestyle would be !

Daddy Vlad

• your grace
  • Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 315
  • -Receive: 1419
    • Fetlife
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2020, 02:13:28 pm »
It's easy to over-simplify the effect of money when looking up (or forward). In a trailer park, anybody driving a German car feels like they are "making it" and while Fortune 500 CEOs continue to work 60 hour weeks to achieve whatever they consider their "next level".

There is certainly a point where income flies past the basics, when the electric bill doesn't bother you anymore, and you will drop into any bar or restaurant without considering whether or not it's wise to open a tab... but the endless pursuit is always there and of course always offers incentives and motivation to work hard (which has both good and ill effects on us).

The best mindset is simply to accept the fact that you will never "stop working" and enjoy the luxuries that your incremental surpluses afford along the way. Trust me, as soon as you find yourself on the beach after a long struggle, whether combat or corporate, you yearn for the struggle again. That or you're probably a layabout with little future anyway and you wouldn't have read this far ;D I assume you have a healthy sense of humor...

Wabill

• Thank You
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2020, 03:06:57 pm »
Very good points,
For me it’s not always the  money, yes it’s nice to have - but its more about the challenges of doing a deal and the enjoyment of building something bigger, personally I call it my empire.

I get up each day read a number of articles in bed, enjoy a coffee with Sarah, always looking for the next thing that makes me think , hmm that’s interesting, how can I do that here.

I love what I do, yes it wears me down sometimes, yes, I can’t sit still for long. Always looking for more.

I take a 3 to 4 week break each year, usually over the holiday season and travel overseas.
Try and switch off.

So yes my perception of a fabulous lifestyle would be different to many.

As I said, I’ve been lucky in life.

As a business mate said once,
The harder I work the luckier I get!
However we are straying from the original subject,
How to introduce people who share mutual interests in a very particular area.

I’d like to hear other people stories o& how and where they met thier partners who share this interest.

SexxyMoeFoe

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 11
  • -Receive: 64
  • Brains and body - deadly combination
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2020, 02:02:54 am »
@Wabill - while I agree what you described is certainly a fab lifestyle, I agree with @Daddy V that it's going to differ from person to person.

I would love a house on the beach and a great car, I would really want is to be able to afford to live comfortably (yes also subjective). A nice apt, ability to afford some small luxuries, and travel occasionally.   I don't need to be rich, even though it a nice idea, in reality like @Daddy V said, most of us will work until we retire and some even after that...

I think for many women with big fake boobs, the option of making (extra) money on their own terms, is appealing.
- SexxyMoeFoe 🥰

Kmart

• Thank You
  • -Given: 391
  • -Receive: 166
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2021, 01:22:33 am »
She has a onlyfans now. She also has been going live on her Instagram the last few days. She was doing live on TikTok but she got flagged for something stupid and suspended. She was passed.

Wabill

• Thank You
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2022, 12:16:18 am »
Hi All,
Yeah, saw Tammy has gone hard core commercial, her IG is all - come and join my Only fans etc. 
She used to post more interesting items , so I’ve given up following her.

The discussion about going XXL has petered out, Sarah is really happy at 1250cc and while she may review that later , for now it likely she will stay that size for the foreseeable future.

If Covid hadn’t stopped us travelling to the US, it’s likely she would have upped to 1650cc by now.
She wants some other work done and a minor increase while your out getting other things done would have been easy to add on.

Trophyhunter

• Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 30
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2023, 01:54:18 pm »
My wife fulfills many of the criteria in your original post wabill, well not older, shes still in her 20's, but bimbo trophy wife with xxl implants. Shes definatly not done it for money, and does not have a public online presence, but the lifestyle I can offer her is of course a decisive factor in why she has been willing to go this far with her look.

I'm happy to share experiences on how it is to live with her look and lifestyle, and how it is being her husband. I think the reason you dont find many of the "normal" girls going down this route, is the kind of attention you get if you have an open social media profile. My wife tried that for a while a few years ago, and it did not go well.

In my experience the girls who go all the way with xxl implants and overall bimbolook are mostly into making money from it, or trophy wife types. Combining the look with a professional career, and all the extra challenges and problems you then have to deal with makes extremly few go down that route.

If you have a girlfriend/wife that you want to go xxl, my experience and view is that you have to try to take measures that minimize the negative and didficult sides of living with this look. In our relationship, letting her be a stay home trophy wife without any responsibilities besides taking care of herself and pleasing me, minimizes the practical and social challenges of having this look. If your girl is happy with such a lifestyle, and you can afford it, I definatly think this is the best solution.

Of course, theres just a few girls out there who will be interested in this look and lifestyle, who is funny to live with, and able and willing to be in a stable relationship with you, but they do exist. Finding one is the hard part, but being upfront about what you want from the start saves you alot of time and money  ;) .

monsieurartois

• Thank You
  • -Given: 553
  • -Receive: 6079
  • i ♥ b( . )( . )bs
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2023, 09:14:11 pm »
So, Trophyhunter & Wabill, have you guys & your wives considered posting any pics here?  (Faceless for privacy, of course, always possible.)  We'd love to see the fine results!

Trophyhunter

• Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 30
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2023, 09:21:26 pm »
As I wrote in another thread: "No, sorry, you wont get pics, she posted online a few years ago, and that ended with a guy stalking and harassing her, sad a few of us have to destroy it for everyone" I do understand that people want to see, but we have agreed to not have public social media or post pics as a result of past experiences.

Wabill

• Thank You
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2023, 04:17:33 pm »
Sarah, had some here and same story as Trophy Huntef.
Some idiot ruined it.
The best you will get now is my profile pic , which is Sarah , taken at  a bar recently.

Tags: