Author Topic: Sebbin 1138cc?  (Read 3230 times)

Johnsel

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
Sebbin 1138cc?
« on: April 27, 2020, 04:26:24 pm »
My wife has Motiva implants today, but is unhappy about the projection, so she wants to go bigger. But since Motiva's 1050cc implants has a base of 15cm and 7.8cm projection, I am not sure she will be happy with that as well, since it's not that much more than the ones she already has. She is also not the biggest woman, so I am not sure how a 15cm base will look on her.

I have been reading about Sebbin, which has two interesting custom sizes, that I found here on the forum.

1138cc - base 14cm    - projection 10cm
1500cc - base 14.2cm - projection 12.3cm

The thing is, it's really hard to find someone who has these implants. Do you know of any instagram girls or whatever, who has these implants? Will be happy if someone knows about anyone with Motiva's 1050cc implants too though. I think Sophie Dalzell has them, but she is quite tall, so hard to compare.

Rickybobby

• Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 15
Re: Sebbin 1138cc?
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2021, 01:51:29 am »
Hi there.
How did you go in your search for information on the Sebbin customs?

Do they even sell them anymore, haven't several textured implants been banned on the global market in the last couple of years?

Cheers.

kerrywantbigger

Re: Sebbin 1138cc?
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2021, 05:46:02 pm »
Hi. I have same problem. I looking for silicone implant Sebbin between 1138-1500cc with high profile. One doctor would like surgery Sebbin to my boobs.  But after contacting the phone, he found out that distribution in the country had ended.  Can someone please advise me who and where did it to me in Europe?

Thank you :-*

Tags: