Author Topic: Bimbofication Comic  (Read 166472 times)

El_Roy_1999

• Thank You
  • -Given: 70
  • -Receive: 168
Re: Bimbofication Comic
« Reply #225 on: June 06, 2020, 08:22:46 pm »
Sorry for being pushy, but have you been able to continue this? I'd be glad to hear from you again!

Elmeti

• Thank You
  • -Given: 260
  • -Receive: 72
« Reply #226 on: June 27, 2020, 11:06:41 am »
Any news?

Sinister Kid

• Thank You
  • -Given: 24
  • -Receive: 295
« Reply #227 on: July 10, 2020, 11:30:58 pm »
Any news?

Elmeti

• Thank You
  • -Given: 260
  • -Receive: 72
« Reply #228 on: August 17, 2020, 07:01:34 pm »
This thread died, its a shame because the comic and ideas were fucking brilliant¡  :'(

Ryuman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 30
  • -Receive: 564
« Reply #229 on: September 04, 2020, 05:32:56 pm »
Been meaning to get to this, but real life issues have been kicking my butt, so not had a chance. Hope to soon, as it was close to finished

El_Roy_1999

• Thank You
  • -Given: 70
  • -Receive: 168
« Reply #230 on: September 04, 2020, 07:36:00 pm »
It's completely understandable. Everybody is in the same boat. I wish you that things get better!

If you do find the time, though, it would be awesome. Or at least tell us how it would end ...

Jessy.Bunny

• Teen Bimbo with 2000cc Expanders
  • Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 380
  • -Receive: 1464
  • plastic-positive teen girl
    • Onlyfans <3
« Reply #231 on: September 04, 2020, 08:30:13 pm »
Been meaning to get to this, but real life issues have been kicking my butt, so not had a chance. Hope to soon, as it was close to finished
No Problem 😘 we can wait 💗💗 bet it will be great 😊😊
💖Follow my Bimbo Journey as the Teen with the biggest set of Implants and I'm aiming for more... 💖
📸My Instagram
💦Watch over 400 Videos and help me to get even more extreme My Onlyfans
💋Bimbo on Youtube
👻 Snapchat: https://www.snapchat.com/add/plastic_jessy
🎵 TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@jessy.bunny.official?

tyuiasdfp

• Thank You
  • -Given: 13
  • -Receive: 7
« Reply #232 on: September 08, 2020, 04:36:02 am »
Created an account to say this.

Just glad that you are okay Ryuman. I was actually worried when you disappeared.

You are very talented and I hope you keep posting. But don’t feel pressure. Take care of yourself first.

Thanks for all the great content.

tyuiasdfp

• Thank You
« Reply #233 on: October 12, 2020, 08:10:51 pm »
Hey Ryuman, just wanted to see if you were doing okay. Sounds like you’ve been having a hard time. Just wanted to make sure you were alright.

Ryuman

• Thank You
« Reply #234 on: October 18, 2020, 04:46:32 pm »
Thanks for the concern. Still alive, but a combination of technical issues as well as lack of motivation due to personal circumstances have put a stop to this right now. One day I hope to finish up, but can’t put a timescale on that

Jessy.Bunny

• Teen Bimbo with 2000cc Expanders
  • Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 380
  • -Receive: 1464
  • plastic-positive teen girl
    • Onlyfans <3
« Reply #235 on: October 18, 2020, 08:20:27 pm »
Thanks for the concern. Still alive, but a combination of technical issues as well as lack of motivation due to personal circumstances have put a stop to this right now. One day I hope to finish up, but can’t put a timescale on that

No Problem :) Do you thought about patreon or other crowdfunding to solve the technical issues? Hope you can have a good time in your sparetime and thank you soooooooooo f*cking much for the story we received here. It was and is a pleasure to read and watch it every single time :-* I think many will agree that the story was and is outstanding. I really can't tell how much I love it. And if you need someone to talk, you can always dm me :-* as well if you want to tell me the unreleased plot :P giggle
💖Follow my Bimbo Journey as the Teen with the biggest set of Implants and I'm aiming for more... 💖
📸My Instagram
💦Watch over 400 Videos and help me to get even more extreme My Onlyfans
💋Bimbo on Youtube
👻 Snapchat: https://www.snapchat.com/add/plastic_jessy
🎵 TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@jessy.bunny.official?

Ryuman

• Thank You
« Reply #236 on: October 18, 2020, 08:47:24 pm »
No Problem :) Do you thought about patreon or other crowdfunding to solve the technical issues? Hope you can have a good time in your sparetime and thank you soooooooooo f*cking much for the story we received here. It was and is a pleasure to read and watch it every single time :-* I think many will agree that the story was and is outstanding. I really can't tell how much I love it. And if you need someone to talk, you can always dm me :-* as well if you want to tell me the unreleased plot :P giggle

Thanks! I considered a patreon, but given I don't create anything right now and don't know how much I would, seemed a bit wrong. I also never wanted to charge for this as the quality was really quite low. I've tried to look at better 3d rendering, but the time, hardware and also software costs are just too much right now. Hopefully I can fix the main issues and get this finished though.

I really want to make a renpy style game based on the idea of this, but again, same kind of issues. I think it would be fun though to take a character through this whole process in a story based game.

tyuiasdfp

• Thank You
« Reply #237 on: October 18, 2020, 10:15:13 pm »
Really happy to see that you’re still hanging in there. Sorry to hear about tech problems.

Regarding the render quality I think that the cartoony appearance works well with what you were going for. Realistic rendering with your current characters would probably be scary and uncanny valley looking. But with cartoony rendering it is great.

When you are ready to come back I bet that you could make an amazing Renpy game. With better or same rendering. I think that a lot of the appeal of your work is the really fun writing so update the art or not but the good writing will still be there.

Ryuman

• Thank You
« Reply #238 on: October 18, 2020, 10:23:48 pm »
A game is something I've considered for a long time. If I get to it I'll be sure to be asking for lots of opinions and advice, so thanks for feedback! :)

bob10

• Thank You
  • -Given: 46
  • -Receive: 46
    • my stories
« Reply #239 on: October 19, 2020, 08:22:18 pm »
a renpy game like Deviant Discoveries could be great. If you can't crate art you can use real life models.
It's easier to make but there's more limitations. And this forum is full of "improved" models to choose
my stories are here : chyoa.com/user/bob10

Tags: