Author Topic: Bimbofication Comic  (Read 166473 times)

Elmeti

• Thank You
  • -Given: 260
  • -Receive: 72
Re: Bimbofication Comic
« Reply #195 on: January 04, 2020, 07:31:39 pm »
Any news with the new chapter? :P

Ryuman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 30
  • -Receive: 564
« Reply #196 on: January 07, 2020, 12:29:23 pm »
Unfortunately, due to some personal issues at the moment I have been unable to work on this. It is currently on hold for the time being. I will finish it, but can't put a timetable on things right now.

seboo

• Thank You
  • -Given: 153
  • -Receive: 55
« Reply #197 on: January 08, 2020, 07:33:15 am »
Unfortunately, due to some personal issues at the moment I have been unable to work on this. It is currently on hold for the time being. I will finish it, but can't put a timetable on things right now.

ah man, hope things are ok!

BobtheBludgeon

• Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 65
« Reply #198 on: January 08, 2020, 11:30:48 am »
Get your head right. Life hurts sometimes

jjrrffkk2011

• Thank You
  • -Given: 197
  • -Receive: 657
« Reply #199 on: January 10, 2020, 11:18:23 pm »
Ryuman,

Take whatever time you need.  We'll all be patient.

As you can, man.

axis

• Thank You
  • -Given: 991
  • -Receive: 1244
  • Too Big to Fail
« Reply #200 on: February 22, 2020, 02:52:24 am »
How are things going Ryuman?
----
axis
----
The Anti-Butt Augmentation Thread: https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=44475.0

Ryuman

• Thank You
« Reply #201 on: March 16, 2020, 12:33:06 am »
So, finally had a little time to finish up the next chapter, which has been sat 75% done for months.

It's cut a little shorter and rougher than I intended due to my limited time and I have made some choices for Lily that I know some will not like, but hey, personal preferences and everything!

No preview pic right now, maybe later, but link below.
https://mega.nz/#!hvpHESqC!dIuntQWYvnOPX6ENst2AhEXo2lOnaF94fHIUv7qrVdQ

Hope you enjoy.

El_Roy_1999

• Thank You
  • -Given: 70
  • -Receive: 168
« Reply #202 on: March 16, 2020, 12:34:41 pm »
Thank you very much for this amazing story. I just wonder where you'll be going to from here. What other modifications might Jessica get?

Ryuman

• Thank You
« Reply #203 on: March 17, 2020, 12:16:43 am »
Might be pushing her a little further...I realise that the distortion is bad in some area, but what the hell, I'm not really going for high quality here!

tljlf2000

• Thank You
  • -Given: 130
  • -Receive: 9
« Reply #204 on: March 17, 2020, 03:50:32 am »
Thanks a lot...
Your stuff is gold

El_Roy_1999

• Thank You
« Reply #205 on: March 17, 2020, 08:36:59 am »
Might be pushing her a little further...I realise that the distortion is bad in some area, but what the hell, I'm not really going for high quality here!
No problem there. It works as intended. Any other, stranger mods planned?

Ryuman

• Thank You
« Reply #206 on: March 17, 2020, 03:31:38 pm »
Unfortunately not. I will probably be retiring this 'software' when this project is done as its pretty old and useless. Hopefully now I have a more powerful rig I will be able to learn some better stuff and really push some extremes. What for that will take and how long it will be till I can do anything is anyone's guess however.

El_Roy_1999

• Thank You
« Reply #207 on: March 17, 2020, 04:15:49 pm »
Unfortunately not. I will probably be retiring this 'software' when this project is done as its pretty old and useless. Hopefully now I have a more powerful rig I will be able to learn some better stuff and really push some extremes. What for that will take and how long it will be till I can do anything is anyone's guess however.

Thank you! It's quite the ride.

Ryuman

• Thank You
« Reply #208 on: March 17, 2020, 05:18:55 pm »

Thank you! It's quite the ride.

I have to ask, what sort of mods were you thinking? What other changes would you like to see for future projects.

Given I'm probably only a single chapter until this is done, I'm already thinking of the next story, so any suggestion on what people would like more, or less, of, would be great.

Also any ideas for future stories, or angles that I might not have considered, would be well received. Improvements that I can make etc?

Everyone feel free to message me directly or post here any thoughts at all.

Thanks!
R

El_Roy_1999

• Thank You
« Reply #209 on: March 17, 2020, 09:49:31 pm »
Here's my take on the question:

• I absolutely loved how all the characters acted intelligently and in control about all this. Sure, they were all crazy and they were doing dangerous stuff, but they had good reasons and dealt with it in a smart way.
  • I also liked how you increased the scope of the story gradually, without unloading too much on the reader at the same time. You started small and kept growing it, always adding small elements until it was a completely different story. That made the whole work easy to understand and also gave you the option (in my opinion) to stop at any time, preventing a hanging end should anything go wrong.
  • Also, thank you very, very much for giving it away for free. That is a lot of work and I can only appreciate that you provided a massive turn on free of charge. That is very generous.

As to a new story, just some thoughts I had:
  • Again, please keep the scope tight. I loved the intimacy and the way the story progressed.
  • If anything, maybe differentiate some of the characters a bit more clearly. Since they change a lot, they can get hard to connect to their former looks. Maybe give each one a color scheme or a unique speech bubble. That might reinforce the power of the transformation.
  • When it comes to the plot, I love transformation stories, especially about characters taking control of their bodies and turning them into their dreams. The artificiality is part of the process of freeing themselves.

In no particular order, here are some more transformation elements that could come up:
  • Piercings all over
  • Muscles and bodybuilding (even with steroids)
  • Leg lengthening
  • Pussy and clit pumping
  • Tongue splitting
  • Tongue lengthening (Is that even possible?)
  • Gaining weight for a Brazilian Butt Lift
  • Bigger thighs
  • Yoga and flexibility training

I'd also love some short glimpses into the characters' day to day lives, how normal people react to them and how their modifications impact their routines. (Bumping into things with newly enlarged boobs or butts, spent some time getting ready for the day or just pandering themselves.)

Finally, I am a sucker for latex outfits, including bodysuits and masks and I enjoy the idea of dressing down in public but knowing the full sexiness underneath - The lady in the streets/freak in the sheets thing.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2020, 10:09:26 pm by El_Roy_1999 »

Tags: