Author Topic: Bimbofication Comic  (Read 166527 times)

Dragoncra

• Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 30
Re: Bimbofication Comic
« Reply #135 on: January 21, 2019, 09:52:06 am »
Thanks all! I realise that with the 'program' (for lack of better description) I am using, things are a bit crude, but it does allow me to get more done in the time I have to spend on this.

Had to do a little modding for the lips in Part 18 and they are perhaps a bit much...I could attempt to go bigger here, but the shape is lost even more and I think it may just look awful, so unfortunately probably at the limit there...

Planning the next part at the moment, but hoping to have something in a reasonable timeframe this time. I find it odd looking back that I was thinking I'd be done in about 12 parts...now there are 20 (18 main and 2 side chapters) and I think I could probably do at least 2 or 3, maybe 4 more before finishing. Depends if I can find the story or and further 'improvements' so any ideas or feed back would be appreciated!

If I may suggest, as far as changes go:
1)Make the older sister more muscular through training, with bigger tits (around 6000cc) and have her get butt implants like aletta ocean's. Turn her into a super- powered, muscular bimbo (much like the transition blondie bennet is making right now).
2) Make the little sister vent her frustration through sports, and have her get bigger tits and lips too. She will exact revenge on the mean girls by sleeping with all of their boyfriends, and she will breeze through college cause all the professors will want a piece of that ass.
To sum it up, further improvements i would implement are:
-ribs removal (just one of the sisters)
-XXXL breast implants (both)
-Butt implants (one of them)
-Muscle growth (both of them, the older sister at physique/bodyfitness level, the younger sister at bikini level of muscular definition)
What do you think?

Star cookies

• Thank You
  • -Given: 282
  • -Receive: 16
« Reply #136 on: February 05, 2019, 12:39:07 am »
Looking forward to see where you'll take this next! When can we expect the next installment?

Ryuman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 30
  • -Receive: 564
« Reply #137 on: February 15, 2019, 11:29:08 pm »
Chapter 19 is finished!

Not a long one, but a little progress here. Still working on this and more to come soon!

Link here https://mega.nz/#!QnwF1A4Y!Fi9OK4i0WDfOgvuxpDW1SqV5RdeMTaoJUrAeThzk3RU

Ryuman

• Thank You
« Reply #138 on: February 16, 2019, 12:48:01 am »
Thanks all! I realise that with the 'program' (for lack of better description) I am using, things are a bit crude, but it does allow me to get more done in the time I have to spend on this.

Had to do a little modding for the lips in Part 18 and they are perhaps a bit much...I could attempt to go bigger here, but the shape is lost even more and I think it may just look awful, so unfortunately probably at the limit there...

Planning the next part at the moment, but hoping to have something in a reasonable timeframe this time. I find it odd looking back that I was thinking I'd be done in about 12 parts...now there are 20 (18 main and 2 side chapters) and I think I could probably do at least 2 or 3, maybe 4 more before finishing. Depends if I can find the story or and further 'improvements' so any ideas or feed back would be appreciated!

If I may suggest, as far as changes go:
1)Make the older sister more muscular through training, with bigger tits (around 6000cc) and have her get butt implants like aletta ocean's. Turn her into a super- powered, muscular bimbo (much like the transition blondie bennet is making right now).
2) Make the little sister vent her frustration through sports, and have her get bigger tits and lips too. She will exact revenge on the mean girls by sleeping with all of their boyfriends, and she will breeze through college cause all the professors will want a piece of that ass.
To sum it up, further improvements i would implement are:
-ribs removal (just one of the sisters)
-XXXL breast implants (both)
-Butt implants (one of them)
-Muscle growth (both of them, the older sister at physique/bodyfitness level, the younger sister at bikini level of muscular definition)
What do you think?

Nice suggestions here, thanks.

I'd be open to the idea of one of the girls getting butt implants, but not sure I can make it look good to be honest. I won't go down the muscle route as that's not of interest to me as I prefer the skinny look.

As for the story ideas, I like them. Lily may have to use her new powers for evil!

Sinister Kid

• Thank You
  • -Given: 24
  • -Receive: 295
« Reply #139 on: March 16, 2019, 04:05:47 pm »
Any update? I am waiting update so much.

Ryuman

• Thank You
« Reply #140 on: April 06, 2019, 01:49:27 am »
Next chapter is done!

This is a somewhat self-contained part, but does make a bit of story progress with both sisters.

https://mega.nz/#!ZrQkQYDa!jT9Yql3nT7o2xleAajxMNfIHCBgZxDKhDq1G1MSY2Ok

Next chapter will be another Lily chapter...she still has some catching up to do!

El_Roy_1999

• Thank You
  • -Given: 70
  • -Receive: 168
« Reply #141 on: April 06, 2019, 09:36:51 pm »
Cool stuff! Thank you very much!

Star cookies

• Thank You
  • -Given: 282
  • -Receive: 16
« Reply #142 on: April 08, 2019, 12:19:26 am »
Can't wait for more Lily!

Elmeti

• Thank You
  • -Given: 260
  • -Receive: 72
« Reply #143 on: April 14, 2019, 02:35:14 pm »
It would be nice if Lilly ended up much bigger than her sister, like the student won her teacher ;D

fbert

• Thank You
  • -Given: 127
  • -Receive: 9
« Reply #144 on: April 15, 2019, 06:20:22 pm »
agree, this was the same suggestion i dared to give the author who's doing a really great job. I would see the story like if Jess eagerness to grow was finally dampened by the doctor who says it's too risky for her tissue already maxed out, while Lily can gradually better hold the surgeries.  For me Lily is the most exciting character of the whole story and i m eagerly awaiting for every new installment. Since her appearance the plot became more intriguing and Ryuman is a master to blend the younger sister physical enhancement with character flexibility, while keeping the sisters different types. Alongside and as a personal twist i made Lily smoking in most of her pics as in my view it's one of her selling points

axis

• Thank You
  • -Given: 991
  • -Receive: 1244
  • Too Big to Fail
« Reply #145 on: April 18, 2019, 02:07:35 am »
Have to say I really like Lily’s asian looks.  Hope she keeps them for the most part and gets expanders. :)
----
axis
----
The Anti-Butt Augmentation Thread: https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=44475.0

axis

• Thank You
  • -Given: 991
  • -Receive: 1244
  • Too Big to Fail
« Reply #146 on: April 22, 2019, 12:57:20 am »
Another idea, Jess and Lilly let their facial enchancements go away to some level (lips and hair go back to semi normal), with plan for one of them to keep that look but massive expanders.

Also, do they have any plans to go back and visit their father? ;)
----
axis
----
The Anti-Butt Augmentation Thread: https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=44475.0

Ryuman

• Thank You
« Reply #147 on: April 29, 2019, 02:59:41 am »
Next chapter done!

https://mega.nz/#!4roWBQgS!VTLMbUg49iYbR_65wTDe0a5Z6dfEnPqKUlklf_ZMRNw

Feedback, as always, is much appreciated!

Edit: Updated Link
« Last Edit: May 02, 2019, 08:58:07 pm by Ryuman »

Ryuman

• Thank You
« Reply #148 on: April 29, 2019, 04:54:04 am »
Just realised I put up a slightly older version. I will put an updated version up tomorrow

LegaciesEnd

• notnewbie
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 19
  • -Receive: 19
« Reply #149 on: April 29, 2019, 07:47:06 pm »
I love the direction you're going with Lilly and her friends, it makes the story interesting and provides new opportunities for "enhancement".

Tags: