Author Topic: Stephanie Yordanova / Stephanie Hills  (Read 1069488 times)

monsieurartois

• Thank You
  • -Given: 553
  • -Receive: 6079
  • i ♥ b( . )( . )bs
Re: Stephanie Yordanova / Stephanie Hills
« Reply #1440 on: March 16, 2019, 10:06:51 pm »

Meta4

• Donor
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5515
  • -Receive: 35461
« Reply #1441 on: March 17, 2019, 02:25:59 am »

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1813
  • -Receive: 1722
« Reply #1442 on: March 31, 2019, 09:24:38 am »
Well, it was fun while it lasted...
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

jjrrffkk2011

• Thank You
  • -Given: 197
  • -Receive: 657
« Reply #1443 on: March 31, 2019, 09:55:23 pm »
Arie, what do you mean?

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1813
  • -Receive: 1722
« Reply #1444 on: April 01, 2019, 11:51:56 pm »
Not seen anything of her in two weeks on IG or Snap, when just shortly before that she was basically posting almost daily
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

Shaboigen

• Thank You
  • -Given: 460
  • -Receive: 4513
« Reply #1445 on: April 03, 2019, 08:28:04 am »
Not seen anything of her in two weeks on IG or Snap, when just shortly before that she was basically posting almost daily
She's proven to be incredibly inconsistent, many times (unstable mentally is my guess).  Doubt anyone here is surprised

derpypotato

• Thank You
  • -Given: 220
  • -Receive: 315
« Reply #1446 on: April 03, 2019, 04:22:49 pm »
She's proven to be incredibly inconsistent, many times (unstable mentally is my guess).  Doubt anyone here is surprised

The fuck? You call her mentally unstable for not posting on insta and snap all the time?

Shaboigen

• Thank You
  • -Given: 460
  • -Receive: 4513
« Reply #1447 on: April 03, 2019, 07:12:32 pm »

The fuck? You call her mentally unstable for not posting on insta and snap all the time?
Not what I said.  Add insight or don't post, attacks on posters like myself aren't necessary or really interesting for anybody else. 
Anyway, yes, to go from 100% private life to open to private to open on an almost monthly basis is pretty nutty, and speaks volumes. 

Guess I was wrong about the "doubt anyone here is surprised" part though.

behindthescenes

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 57
« Reply #1448 on: April 03, 2019, 09:56:09 pm »
I don’t think because she wants to go private makes her mentally unstable. She probably still gets harassed daily and also her man might have a influence on it as well. By no means does that make her mentally unstable. Just because someone doesn’t agree with your opinion doesn’t make them toxic.

KwukDuck

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6003
  • -Receive: 7231
« Reply #1449 on: April 03, 2019, 10:56:51 pm »
Maybe not mentally unstable, but it does seem to indicate a conflicting situation, either between other people and her, or with herself.
I can imagine various situations for this tbh.

Anyway, all we can do is hope we'll see more of her again in the future. She's still a delight to look at.

ddestroyah

• Thank You
  • -Given: 992
  • -Receive: 192
« Reply #1450 on: April 04, 2019, 02:28:35 am »
Maybe she is entertained by posting on social media for a while, and then loses interest. There is nothing unusual about losing interest in a hobby or pastime.

tomtee

« Reply #1451 on: April 04, 2019, 07:23:54 am »
Holy Sht! Wow. WOW!!! Just discovered this woman & her thread here! WHAT A BEAUTY!!! I just went through all 97 pages, and my apologies if I'm being redundant and restating what's probably already been said here 100 times already (I wasn't paying much attention to the commentary 😜). Incredibly hard to believe she has only been documented by low res selfies! No pro photoshoots?!? Not even any good modeling photos? WTF?!? She's missed out on what could have been (and still could be) an amazing modeling career! What a shame!!! Such Gorgeousness and SPECTACULAR boobs!!!

derpypotato

• Thank You
« Reply #1452 on: April 04, 2019, 06:32:00 pm »
Holy Sht! Wow. WOW!!! Just discovered this woman & her thread here! WHAT A BEAUTY!!! I just went through all 97 pages, and my apologies if I'm being redundant and restating what's probably already been said here 100 times already (I wasn't paying much attention to the commentary 😜). Incredibly hard to believe she has only been documented by low res selfies! No pro photoshoots?!? Not even any good modeling photos? WTF?!? She's missed out on what could have been (and still could be) an amazing modeling career! What a shame!!! Such Gorgeousness and SPECTACULAR boobs!!!

She did some modelling photos (should be in this thread unless deleted), even had her own site in the past. I'm not sure why she just stopped. This has been some years ago when she was still actively posting.

tomtee

« Reply #1453 on: April 05, 2019, 04:49:00 am »
derpypotato writes: She did some modelling photos (should be in this thread unless deleted), even had her own site in the past. I'm not sure why she just stopped. This has been some years ago when she was still actively posting.

Must've been deleted. Lots of images gone  :( ("Hotlinking from ImageBarn banned"). If you have them, would be much obliged if you--or anybody--can repost 🙏

derpypotato

• Thank You
« Reply #1454 on: April 09, 2019, 01:02:39 am »
I just checked and those actually weren't actual professional photoshooting pics. But they were used on her site to advertise.

This is the one I'm talking about:

Tags: petite 1500cc american