Author Topic: Stephanie Yordanova / Stephanie Hills  (Read 1069395 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1839
  • -Receive: 609
Re: Stephanie Yordanova / Stephanie Hills
« Reply #630 on: May 19, 2016, 09:55:56 pm »
Just when I think I'm fully adjusted to her new nose, a few more pics pop up and it's more jarring as ever.  It's like it varies in its appearance.

My thoughts exactly.

KwukDuck

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6003
  • -Receive: 7231
« Last Edit: May 20, 2016, 02:22:09 am by KwukDuck »

faketigolbitties

• Thank You
  • -Given: 416
  • -Receive: 1143
« Reply #632 on: May 20, 2016, 06:38:15 am »
I think the guys claiming that her nose isn't "too bad" must be in denial or delusional or are so infatuated with the rest of her that they can force themselves to get past it subconsciously somehow.  Some angles are very generous and her nose seems ok, but other angles show just how bad of a nose job it truly is.  It's a shame really.  Her old face + her new boobs = she would basically be a damn near perfect 10, but how could people possibly claim she has "attained perfection" when she clearly has a glaring imperfection in the center of her face?

Meta4

• Donor
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5515
  • -Receive: 35461
« Reply #633 on: May 20, 2016, 07:11:49 am »

I think the guys claiming that her nose isn't "too bad" must be in denial or delusional or are so infatuated with the rest of her that they can force themselves to get past it subconsciously somehow.  Some angles are very generous and her nose seems ok, but other angles show just how bad of a nose job it truly is.  It's a shame really.  Her old face + her new boobs = she would basically be a damn near perfect 10, but how could people possibly claim she has "attained perfection" when she clearly has a glaring imperfection in the center of her face?

That is your opinion and it is subjective. No need to be arrogant and claim like your opinion is fact. You may not like her nose to the point where it distracts you from her beautiful face and amazing rack and lovely body. It sure as hell doesn't bother me. Like I said, just because you feel her nose is imperfect doesn't mean everybody should agree with you. We are all entitled to our opinions. But seriously if this babe went up to you and asked your to go out for some drinks, would you deny her based on her nose? I highly dout it.

elic

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1152
  • -Receive: 1458
  • http://loverofhugefaketits.tumblr.com/
    • Lover of Huge Fake Tits
« Reply #634 on: May 20, 2016, 07:46:27 am »
It would still be the best thing that ever happened to me; the drinks thing.

magnificent75

• Thank You
  • -Given: 61
  • -Receive: 134
« Reply #635 on: May 20, 2016, 09:43:53 am »
she is wonderful!!!

ThomasSmith

• Thank You
  • -Given: 49
  • -Receive: 2454
« Reply #636 on: May 20, 2016, 11:28:31 am »
Just when I think I'm fully adjusted to her new nose, a few more pics pop up and it's more jarring as ever.  It's like it varies in its appearance. 

As I figure it, she wanted to get rid of the broad alar wings that are a perfectly natural trademark of many africans and asians - and the first nose job didn't produce that tiny european nose that she wanted, so she opted for a second one. A case of not leaving well enough alone, I suppose. There's almost no fixing this now, since you quickly run out of soft tissue and cartilage to reshape and rebuild the nose with every surgery - that's where the Michael Jackson look comes from. Besides, maybe this is exactly what she wanted her nose to look like - it's definitely smaller and more european than before, it just doesn't look like a natural nose would - and thus causes the uncanny valley effect that bothers some folks more than others.

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1839
  • -Receive: 609
« Reply #637 on: May 20, 2016, 12:23:45 pm »

One, I don't like what she did to her nose.

Two, looks ARE subjective. Just because you say it is 'bad' does not mean others are deluding themselves by saying it is not. They might be, they might not be.

But you cannot rightfully say that someone MUST be delusional if they do not think her nose is as 'not good' as you and I think it is.

I just hope she leaves it alone and does not go Michael Jakson.

Sure, she (imo) went a bit too far with her nose. But it is not that bad and the rest of her face and figure is fantastic...I mean (to me) FANTASTIC.

enthusiast

• Thank You
  • -Given: 22
  • -Receive: 21
« Reply #638 on: May 20, 2016, 06:25:37 pm »
Back off on the nose comments guys. Did you ever consider this beautiful lady has feelings? And please be honest. I doubt if there's a single one of you who would turn down a date with this awesome female because she doesn't have what you think is an attractive nose. Get real, please!

bigmac

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 371
  • -Receive: 363
« Reply #639 on: May 20, 2016, 07:59:18 pm »
Back off on the nose comments guys. Did you ever consider this beautiful lady has feelings? And please be honest. I doubt if there's a single one of you who would turn down a date with this awesome female because she doesn't have what you think is an attractive nose. Get real, please!

ABSOLUTELY!  Well said.  Guys show some respect!  For all you know this gorgeous girl is reading your comments!  Would you say such things to her face if you had a chance.  Just because you're online does not excuse the need for manners!

fl4ppytippy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 494
  • -Receive: 1216
« Reply #640 on: May 20, 2016, 08:53:30 pm »

Ok dad. Sorry if not all of us agree with you or have only sunshine to sprinkle around. Sometimes people speak of the 500lb gorilla in the room.

liquidfy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 7
« Reply #641 on: May 20, 2016, 09:48:23 pm »
Removed and a warning for breaking the rules
« Last Edit: May 20, 2016, 09:51:43 pm by lolchair1 »

ab77

« Reply #642 on: May 21, 2016, 06:21:05 am »

Psf_79

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3087
  • -Receive: 715
« Reply #643 on: May 21, 2016, 10:11:15 am »
People who insist that the most important thing in this world is their right to complain about other people's business are very often the reason why we can't have good things.

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1813
  • -Receive: 1722
« Reply #644 on: May 21, 2016, 11:56:30 am »
On one hand she isn't part of this community, so were not discussing her looks WITH her, but are discussing amongst ourselfs ABOUT her, on the other hand she might check in every now and then and it would break my heart if such a wonderful girl gets insecure about one "flaw"...
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

Tags: petite 1500cc american