Author Topic: Shadowmuse Blown  (Read 121891 times)

havok1209

• Thank You
  • -Given: 507
  • -Receive: 472
Re: Shadowmuse Blown
« Reply #150 on: January 20, 2020, 04:54:29 am »
Keep them coming man, love this story!

So glad!  Just posted part 3 of "I'll Get Big For Christmas" on my free blog.  Stop by to check it out!  ;D

Already anxiously waiting for the next installment! This story hit all the best fetishes.

havok1209

• Thank You
« Reply #151 on: January 26, 2020, 07:07:26 pm »
got the next one ready to go yet?

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 29
  • -Receive: 139
    • Shadowmuse Blown "Revenge"
« Reply #152 on: February 05, 2020, 01:28:19 am »

Sorry, havok.  I had a new system implementation at work and it hasn't allowed for a lot of time to do much else for the past couple of weeks.  I'll try to get to an update on "I'll Get Big..." soon.

In the meantime, I have updated "Revenge" Chapter 16, part 7 on my Revenge blog.  Tory and Ken arrive at the cabin to begin their Christmas celebration and sexual escapades.
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee brings months of Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger.  To join, go to my free blog:
Shadowmuse Blown's Blog and, in the right-hand column, find the instructions on how to subscribe to my "Revenge" blog.

havok1209

• Thank You
« Reply #153 on: March 05, 2020, 04:39:58 am »

Sorry, havok.  I had a new system implementation at work and it hasn't allowed for a lot of time to do much else for the past couple of weeks.  I'll try to get to an update on "I'll Get Big..." soon.

In the meantime, I have updated "Revenge" Chapter 16, part 7 on my Revenge blog.  Tory and Ken arrive at the cabin to begin their Christmas celebration and sexual escapades.

Hey man, how's your schedule looking? Any time for any other updates?

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
« Reply #154 on: April 15, 2020, 03:13:00 am »
Just posted part 7 of "I'll Get Big For Christmas" on my free blog.  This was a long time in coming and my apologies, especially to havok who's been waiting so patiently.  Once my hospital's system implementation was over, it was a whole 'nother deal as COVID-19 has made thing especially complex.  In any case, enjoy the update, as Teddy swells ever larger...
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee brings months of Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger.  To join, go to my free blog:
Shadowmuse Blown's Blog and, in the right-hand column, find the instructions on how to subscribe to my "Revenge" blog.

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
« Reply #155 on: May 28, 2020, 03:24:15 am »
Part 8 of "A Christmas Interlude" has been posted over on my "Revenge" blog.  Finally, it's Christmas Day, and Tory has a special surprise for Ken. 

To join my Revenge Blog, hop on over to my regular blog and read the instructions along the right hand panel.
~Shadowmuse Blown

c2tb33

• Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 28
« Reply #156 on: June 10, 2020, 11:57:52 pm »
Best chapter yet! When do you think you'll post the next one?

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
« Reply #157 on: June 12, 2020, 04:21:13 am »
Best chapter yet! When do you think you'll post the next one?

Right now.

Head on over to my Revenge Blog and read about Tory's expansion present to Ken.   :)
~Shadowmuse Blown

c2tb33

• Thank You
« Reply #158 on: June 13, 2020, 03:03:25 am »
Another amazing chapter  :)

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
« Reply #159 on: June 22, 2020, 05:13:26 am »
Thanks so much!

About time that girl got pumped bigger!  ;D
~Shadowmuse Blown

havok1209

• Thank You
« Reply #160 on: July 10, 2020, 09:23:58 pm »
Just posted part 7 of "I'll Get Big For Christmas" on my free blog.  This was a long time in coming and my apologies, especially to havok who's been waiting so patiently.  Once my hospital's system implementation was over, it was a whole 'nother deal as COVID-19 has made thing especially complex.  In any case, enjoy the update, as Teddy swells ever larger...

Any chance of the next installment?

c2tb33

• Thank You
« Reply #161 on: August 03, 2020, 10:42:51 pm »
I can't wait for the next chapter of Revenge!!

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
« Reply #162 on: August 19, 2020, 04:11:58 am »

Any chance of the next installment?

Sorry, been so busy.  Will try to get to it in September.
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
« Reply #163 on: August 19, 2020, 04:13:20 am »
I can't wait for the next chapter of Revenge!!

It's taking me FOREVER to edit the next chapter.  My apologies, time seems to be so tight, lately.  Working on it a bit, tonight.  But it's gonna take a while, I fear.
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
« Reply #164 on: August 25, 2020, 12:31:57 am »
Chapter 17, Part 2 has finally been posted on my "Revenge" blog. 

Tory's bigger than she's ever been, but the snow is getting deeper and deeper.  If she had to cross through the hip-deep snow, could she?
~Shadowmuse Blown

Tags: