Author Topic: Shadowmuse Blown  (Read 121884 times)

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 29
  • -Receive: 139
    • Shadowmuse Blown "Revenge"
Re: Shadowmuse Blown
« Reply #135 on: November 09, 2019, 05:36:58 am »
Oh, man!  It's been a while! 

After taking time off for producing a Halloween fund-raiser play, and a serious deadline at work, I'm back on track posting on my Reveng blog.

Just posted today on my "Revenge" blog: Part 2 of "A Christmas Interlude".  It's a very quaint, Norman Rockwell-esque Christmas that Ken has planned for Tory, but her breasts are just so damn big that he just has to fuck her at every opportunity.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2019, 12:30:38 pm by Shadowmuse Blown »
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee brings months of Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger.  To join, go to my free blog:
Shadowmuse Blown's Blog and, in the right-hand column, find the instructions on how to subscribe to my "Revenge" blog.

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
« Reply #136 on: November 30, 2019, 04:39:21 am »
Just updated the next part to Chapter 16: "A Christmas Interlude" on my Revenge Blog.

Tory and Ken head back to the bedroom after dinner so that Tory can show him a special new bra that she has had engineered, as Tom, the Innkeeper, clandestinely watches.
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee brings months of Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger.  To join, go to my free blog:
Shadowmuse Blown's Blog and, in the right-hand column, find the instructions on how to subscribe to my "Revenge" blog.

tor83

• Thank You
  • -Given: 72
  • -Receive: 81
« Reply #137 on: November 30, 2019, 11:05:24 am »
Could you please post a direct link to the chapter?

havok1209

• Thank You
  • -Given: 507
  • -Receive: 472
« Reply #138 on: December 14, 2019, 08:47:39 am »
Did you delete your I'll Get Big For Christmas story?

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
« Reply #139 on: December 20, 2019, 01:01:43 am »
Could you please post a direct link to the chapter?

I don't post a direct link because, if you're not a member, you will find a page telling you that the blog is private.  To gain access, you will need to follow the directions on my regular blog: https://shadowmuse-blown.blogspot.com/

However, if you already are a member and would like to quick pop over, I'll add a link to the next update.
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
« Reply #140 on: December 20, 2019, 01:02:38 am »

I believe that was on my old CH blog.  If you'd like, I'll post a copy of it on my current free blog.
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
« Reply #141 on: December 20, 2019, 01:06:55 am »
Just posted the fourth part to "Revenge" Chapter 16, "A Christmas Interlude" on my "Revenge" blog. 

Tory and Ken finish playing and head off to their final Christmas Destination, but not until Tory teaches the hotel curator a little lesson...  :o

If you're a member, you can access the story here: http://shadowmuse-blown-revenge.blogspot.com/2019/12/revenge-chapter-16-christmas-interlude.html
~Shadowmuse Blown

havok1209

• Thank You
« Reply #142 on: December 23, 2019, 04:24:29 am »

Yes please!

I believe that was on my old CH blog.  If you'd like, I'll post a copy of it on my current free blog.

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
« Reply #143 on: December 27, 2019, 05:06:16 am »
As per Havok's request, "I'll Get Big For Christmas", Part 1, has just been posted on my free blog.

Theodosia and Alan are exchanging presents under the tree when Alan gives the C-cup Theodosia a very special present, straight from the genetic labs where he works: a drug to relocate fat inside the body, and a way to mark where it should travel to. 

Follow the link to my free blog down in my signature.
~Shadowmuse Blown

havok1209

• Thank You
« Reply #144 on: December 28, 2019, 03:03:28 am »
Big thanks!!!

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
« Reply #145 on: January 02, 2020, 02:54:07 am »
Big thanks!!!

Sure.  Hoping to add the next installment tomorrow night.

In the meantime, I've just posted part 5 of chapter 16 "A Christmas Interlude" at my Revenge blog.  Tory and Ken have a midnight sleigh ride through the woods admidst deep snow.  When they finally arrive, Ken can no longer contain himself.
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
« Reply #146 on: January 07, 2020, 12:12:10 am »
Have just posted the second part of "I'll Get Big For Christmas" on my free blog.  I've been combining some of the original posts from my old CH blog, so this was originally up to part 4, but I see no reason to repost some of the ultra-short posts that were originally done as I wrote the story, at the time.

In today's post, things don't go as planned (funny how that always seems to happen in these stories, isn't it? :P) and Teddy expands far beyond her original desires.  Come on over take a read!
~Shadowmuse Blown

havok1209

• Thank You
« Reply #147 on: January 16, 2020, 08:39:30 pm »

Keep them coming man, love this story!
Have just posted the second part of "I'll Get Big For Christmas" on my free blog.  I've been combining some of the original posts from my old CH blog, so this was originally up to part 4, but I see no reason to repost some of the ultra-short posts that were originally done as I wrote the story, at the time.

In today's post, things don't go as planned (funny how that always seems to happen in these stories, isn't it? :P) and Teddy expands far beyond her original desires.  Come on over take a read!

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
« Reply #148 on: January 19, 2020, 05:58:17 am »
I've just posted part 6 of chapter 16 "A Christmas Interlude" at my Revenge blog. 

Tory and Ken finish their sexual romp in the barn and have to make their way through the blizzard to get to the cottage.  Not an easy task when you're hauling 45 pounds of bosoms in front of you!
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
« Reply #149 on: January 19, 2020, 06:09:20 am »
Keep them coming man, love this story!

So glad!  Just posted part 3 of "I'll Get Big For Christmas" on my free blog.  Stop by to check it out!  ;D
~Shadowmuse Blown

Tags: