Author Topic: Story - Folie à trois  (Read 48581 times)

El_Roy_1999

• Thank You
  • -Given: 70
  • -Receive: 168
Re: Story - Folie à trois
« Reply #60 on: September 17, 2016, 12:55:10 am »
Eventually, there was a knock on the door and she let Kisha in. The other woman brought her an overall large enough to fit both of them at the same time. She climbed into the thing, looking very wrinkly and orange.
"Where'd you get that thing?"
"Calvin gave it to me. He wore it last Halloween."
"Cool. That's nice. Thank you very much for helping me."
"So I guess no more dancing for today?"
"I had my fill, believe it or not."
"I can see that. It's crappy that you'll leave so early. I really hoped you would stay like in old times."
"I know. I don't know, I have to control my urges."
"Yeah, you definitely should. Watch where you're putting your hand."
Brittny noticed that she had slipped her arm into the sleeve and was now playing around with her cunt.
"Shit. Yes. That is definitely getting out of hand."
Kisha nodded.
"Still, my big juicy booty got me a lot of free drinks and fancy invitations. You've just got to use it better."
Brittny was unsure of what to make of this: She loved to fuck, but she felt she was losing control. There had to be a way.

El_Roy_1999

• Thank You
« Reply #61 on: September 18, 2016, 10:22:20 am »
The next day, she was with Frederic. He had taken the day off and was amazed by her transformation. He had decided on a quick trip to the beach and Brittny had surprised him with a new swimsuit that looked tremendous on her. It was custom-made since no store-bought outfit could ever fit her insane proportions. The outfit seemed to be glued to her curves, a complex construction of strings and cutouts that didn't leave much to imagination. Brittny squeezed her enormous boobs as he watched her show off at the beach. With her bulging cock-sucker lips and her out-of-this-world booty, she was more than a perfect sex object. She was the sex object against which all others would be judged.
She said:
"It's great to be here! Thank you!"
He smiled and laid down on his towel. The place was actually more Spartan than most people would have expected of a man with his earnings. However, Frederic tried to stay somewhat connected to reality. This was how he had spent his childhood summers, so he wanted to conserve some of it, the fact that he owned this part of the beach notwithstanding.
"I'm glad you like it. I still can't really believe it."
She laid down next to him, her enormous tits creating a kind of natural pillow under her.
"What?"
He looked at her:
"You. You look amazing."
"Thank you. It was a lot of work for a lot of people."
She kissed him gently. He was surprised by the softness of her lips. He had imagined them to be hard and rubbery, but they felt lovely.

El_Roy_1999

• Thank You
« Reply #62 on: September 21, 2016, 10:02:20 am »
She climbed on top of him and slipped herself over his trunks until they formed a tent. She nibbled at his ears, rubbed her massive, spherical breasts against his chest and whispered:
"It's nice to have the beach for ourselves."
"I know."
She slipped her hand between her legs, making herself sigh. She took his cock and freed it from the tightness of the trunks. She asked:
"So, do you like the new me?"
"I'm impressed. Cassandra is a genius."
"She is. I love how you just tell her of an idea and she finds a way to make it happen."
"Yeah. She's something alright."
Brittny came really close now. The weight of her boobs on his chest was almost choking him.
"Do you wanna know what I'm going to get done next?"
"You're not finished yet?"
"Far from it. You wouldn't believe what I'm dreaming of."
"Okay ... Tell me."
"Not everything. Just a little something."
She licked his ear and squeezed his cock at the same time. She could feel the pre-cum well up.
"I'm going to get a tiny waist and even bigger tits. I'm going to have the ultimate hourglass figure."
"Alright!"
"I thought you'd like it."

El_Roy_1999

• Thank You
« Reply #63 on: September 25, 2016, 08:55:40 am »
"By the way, if you want to, you can stay here all week."
"Won't you go back home tomorrow?"
"Yes, I have a couple of appointments, but why shouldn't you enjoy the beach without me?"
She shook her head:
"Without you, I don't need no beach. So, what are you up to?"
"Not much, I mostly have some prospective customers. Their going to have to be entertained ..."
She interrupted him:
"I can help you."
"Not in that way."
"That's not what I meant. No, seriously, I've been practicing. I know where to put the cutlery, I know how to make some conversation, I even learned how to play the piano."
"Seriously? Why?"
"Claus insisted. He said control is about savoir-vivre or something. Also, I always wanted to learn the piano."
"Okay ... That's just too weird."
"What? That I'm more than a *WOMAN*? Fred, I'm the best fuck-toy you can find and I'll get even better. But I'm also the lady you need."
He was amazed. Here was this insane creature, her body a living cartoon, her lips barely closing from the amount of filler stuffed in them, lecturing him on classy living. Cassandra was the true queen of change. Thinking back of the bubbly young woman, he couldn't help admiring her.
Before he could say something, though, she had instinctively begun blowing him. He shook his head. He had no idea of what to make of this.

El_Roy_1999

• Thank You
« Reply #64 on: September 28, 2016, 09:21:35 am »
When Brittny got back home, she was panicking. What had she done? She only wanted to fuck her guy and enjoy life, go on parties, hitch rides in fancy cars and get nice presents and now, somehow, she had signed up for a full-blown dinner party. Fuck. She needed help. A lot of help.
Her first call was to Claus:
"Master, I have screwed up."
"You did? That's bad. Mostly, you failed to start the conversation properly."
She blushed and cursed under her breath.
"Language, young lady."
"I'm sorry. I'll start again."
"Do that. Please."
"Hello, this is Brittny. I need your help."
He harrumphed, then answered:
"This isn't good, but you are clearly in a rush. How can I help you?"
"I signed up for ... No. Wait. I told Fred I'd be taking care of his party and evening thing."
"So ..."
"Well, it's for his customers. It has to be really classy."
"Oh."
"Yes, goddammit. Oh."
"Language, dear." He paused, thought, then said: "I understand. We'll do what we can, won't we?"
"Thank you so much."
"But you owe me. When this is over, I'll get to show you true control."
"I'm all for it."
"Good."
Somehow, that last word sounded rather ominous.

El_Roy_1999

• Thank You
« Reply #65 on: October 02, 2016, 12:20:08 am »
The second call was to Cassandra. The other woman was just fresh out of her surgery and was enjoying a cigarette on the balcony.
"Yes? What is it?"
Brittny was relieved. At least she wouldn't boss her around.
"Cassandra, I need your help."
"What's your problem?"
"I need to look respectable. Can you un-sexy my body?"
Cassandra smiled wickedly.
"No."
"But I really have to be respectable."
"Girl, no. Your body is a work of art. I put a lot of work in it, I'm not going to spoil it. Besides, healing all that stuff would take forever. You should have thought about this before."
"But ..."
"No but. Why do you want to look respectable anyway? I thought you wanted to be sexy and fuckable."
"Well, I did, but now I have to host a classy party."
"I see. Well, I know some people who can help you."
"You always do."
"That's one of my many talents. One that Fred tends to ignore."
"I didn't get that."
"Don't worry. I'll see what I can do."

El_Roy_1999

• Thank You
« Reply #66 on: October 05, 2016, 09:41:28 am »
"Jeez, that thing is so tight!"
Brittny was really unhappy about her situation. After all, Pat, the couturière, was fighting hard to close the shapewear's back. At last, with a groan, the thing shut. Brittny's face was a deep crimson:
"I can't breathe!"
Pat looked at her and said:
"You should have thought of that before you got tits the size of your head."
Normally, Brittny would have been annoyed by her insolence and would have defended her majestic plastic boobs, but here, she couldn't do much. Besides, this was her only chance. She looked at herself in the mirror. Somehow, it worked. The outfit managed to tone down her outrageous look quite a bit. She looked less like a cartoon and more like a human being now.
Pat crossed her arms. The woman was downright intimidating. She was a good four inches shorter than Brittny but really filled the room. Mostly, because she was dangerously overweight or rather built like a sumo wrestler. The tattoos that covered her body and parts of her face made her appear even more impressive. Apparently, she was a fetish fashion designer, but she preferred the French term. She said:
"Okay. Now, the next step is to get you an outfit that covers you enough so that the guys at the party don't knock down the fingerfood trays with their cocks. Also, we're going to get you a do-under. Don't want your *WOMAN* face to ruin the whole look."
Once again, Brittny swallowed the insult, or rather, she tried to, still struggling to just breathe.

El_Roy_1999

• Thank You
« Reply #67 on: October 09, 2016, 10:24:29 am »
Frederic was about to panic. What had he gotten himself into? He trusted his entire business on a flawless image of success and now, he had decided to throw it all away on some plastic bimbo that would embarrass him to no end. It would end in an absolute catastrophe. He could see himself shunned and turned into a social pariah. Up until now, he had managed to keep his private tastes out of his public image, at least mostly. People were aware of his love of sexy women, but then, it was expected. Happily, no one knew of Brittny's look. Well, no one of import.
And now, he was fucked. Both literally and socially.
Brittny had insisted on him getting away from his apartment for a few hours so she could get everything ready. He had said yes half-heartedly. He just couldn't cope with breaking up with her like that. So he was now dying of shame. He had already tried to make reservations at another location should this all be too awkward for him and his guests to face. Maybe he could come up with some idiot lie about this being the wrong apartment. Now he was being silly. There was no way in hell he could get out of this if he didn't act now.
He gritted his teeth, got up and paid his bill, then left for the apartment as quick as possible. This was his final chance to set up an alternative, even if this meant getting sobbed on for a few minutes before being hated forever.
He drove home much faster than usual, barely evading paying a fine.
At home, he hammered on the elevator buttons barely managing to stay calm and not scream his frustration at everybody else.
He got in, rode it up to his floor and ran out. In front of the door, he took a deep breath, prepared his words and opened.

El_Roy_1999

• Thank You
« Reply #68 on: October 12, 2016, 08:37:21 am »
He was greeted by soft ambient music, probably something classical. The light was a little lower than usual, but not in a cheap way. The dining-room table was elegantly set, the silverware glinting. The smell of freshly baked bread was in the air. Several bottles of wine were gently breathing, preparing for their big moment. What the hell was going on?
He had expected some kind of gaudy shit, cheap alcohol and energy drinks, horrible food if any and some cheesy pop music made by amateurs. He sneaked to the kitchen, from where he could hear somebody working. He glanced around the corner and saw a curvy woman in a long black dress, her blond hair styled like a movie star's. She turned around to arrange some tomato slices on a platter with buffalo mozzarella and garnished it with a single leaf of basil. She didn't notice him, so engrossed was she in her work.
He caught a glance of her face. It was Brittny, and it wasn't. Well, it was, but her look had changed dramatically. Or rather, the opposite. Frederic was getting confused. Everything was still there, the dick-sucking lips, the smooth forehead, all that artificial stuff that made him so hard. But it was somehow camouflaged. She looked like a very classy, very sexy woman that wouldn't be out of place in a Hollywood movie. Frederic felt himself get hard at the same time as his face turned crimson with shame. He had dared insult this woman. He had underestimated her and now, here she was, proving him wrong on every point.
He retreated discreetly.
He knew, he had only ten minutes left, max, but he definitely had to get some flowers, some chocolate and some jewelry. Now!

El_Roy_1999

• Thank You
« Reply #69 on: October 16, 2016, 09:08:10 am »
When the whole ordeal was over, Brittny dropped on the sofa, completely exhausted. Frederic was relaxed, happy and still somewhat awkward. He said:
"That went extremely well."
Brittny sighed:
"Yeah. Proud of me?"
"I'm deeply impressed."
"That's good. So I can finally get all this stuff off, can't I?"
"Sure. I'm just so glad this is over."
"Me too."
She fumbled with her dress, then said:
"Could you help me? I can't get it open."
"Okay."
He got up again and found the zipper. The poor thing was definitely strained. He pulled it down carefully, making Brittny breathe out a sigh of relief. He carefully pulled down the dress. Underneath, he could see the straightjacket shapewear she had squeezed her superior body into. She undid the clasps and completely relaxed in a second as her enormous spherical breasts were finally liberated. Brittny gasped as her rock-hard, sore nipples popped out and her tits stood proudly from her chest. She wiggled out of the lower part too, freeing her massive butt. Finally, she removed the shield that concealed her outrageous cunt. As her fingers slipped downwards, she declared:
"Now that that's done, I'm so going to get my look upgraded."

El_Roy_1999

• Thank You
« Reply #70 on: October 19, 2016, 08:54:47 am »
The next day, she turned up at Cassandra's surgery and thanked her profusely for her help. She almost squeezed her to death with her enormous plastic tits. Cassandra tried to catch her breath, then said:
"So I guess it worked well?"
"It was wonderful. You should have seen his face. He was in a little early, doing I don't know what. He just sneaked around and thought I hadn't seen him. Then, he left."
"I guess he thought you wouldn't be up to it."
"He must have been disappointed, then."
Cassandra laughed:
"Positively disappointed!"
She gave Brittny a good look and said:
"I like the 'made-under' look. It works too."
"Yeah. It's okay for day-to-day stuff. But I really had a few ideas and I need your help."
"Let me guess ... You want them bigger."
Cassandra pointed at Brittny's tits.
"Sure. But that's not all. I want a really slim waist. Like unnaturally thin. So small that everybody'll know it's artificial."
"Can do."
"And I read on the internet that you can get your legs lengthened."
"It's possible, but it takes a while."
"No problem. I got all the time I need."
Cassandra looked at the mutant bimbo in front of her. It was fascinating to see Brittny getting more and more enthusiastic about all these modifications. Cassandra had to admit that her joy was contagious. She really wanted to turn this woman into a sex bomb. Funny how you end up being drawn into your own schemes ...

El_Roy_1999

• Thank You
« Reply #71 on: October 23, 2016, 11:09:23 am »
Cassandra smiled:
"Okay, I have good news for you."
Brittny sat there, all happy and full of expectations. It was a few days later. Cassandra had explained she had a few things to check before getting to work. Brittny had been a little disappointed, but had eventually agreed. It wasn't as if she had much choice anyway.
"So, can you do it?"
"That wasn't the question. I was thinking about the how and I have found a colleague from Germany who has some seriously innovative ideas on all of this. I contacted him and he's been willing to share his stuff with me."
"Okay ... Is that safe?"
"It looks like it. I'll explain."
Brittny looked a little intimidated. Cassandra couldn't help grinning and said:
"Okay, so here it is: He came up with a special system for leg-lengthening that is implanted in your body. You don't have to wear braces for months and stay at the hospital. Instead, the thing stretches your bones slowly over time. You don't need to have more than one surgery and you can easily stop at any time."
"That doesn't sound too bad."
"That's what I said. But there's more. The doctor came up with a special polymer for breast implants. It's a little lighter than saline and what's best, it compacts easily."
"And that's an advantage?"
"Sure. Girl, you have six pounds of salt water in your tits. They pull hard on your skin. With this stuff, I can get you bigger without getting you heavier boobs. Plus, you can choose the shape and they will always boing back as soon as you stop squeezing them."
Now that Brittny understood, she was ecstatic. Cassandra could see her trying to smile, her big plastic lips colliding ridiculously. What a ditz.

El_Roy_1999

• Thank You
« Reply #72 on: October 26, 2016, 09:48:25 am »
Later, Cassandra had Brittny readied for her procedures. Her assistants were impressed by the young woman's insane body and the fact that Cassandra would transform her further made them wince. However, they knew better than to say something. After all, training with her was the best thing that could happen to them. She was widely known as an absolute professional. If she decided to do a procedure, it was safe. Usually, it was also innovative. Just being allowed to watch was more than enough for them.
As soon as Brittny was fast asleep, the surgeon started. She began by mounting the leg-lengthening devices. Using a very small entry point in the back of her knees, she carefully inserted them without breaking or stretching the skin. She used a special saw to split the long bones and prepare the location. Once everything was ready, she pushed the stretching devices in place and sutured the wound.
The next step was even more challenging. She carefully cut open a part of Brittny's back, finding the floating ribs and slowly removing them. She had to adjust the special table that made room for her patient's enormous implants. Eventually, Cassandra had them all out. She finished the waist by liberally suctioning any fat she found. She even contoured her muscles a little, before reinjecting the fat into Brittny's butt.
Not bad, she nodded to herself.
Now, the pièce de résistance. She first deflated the breast implants, then removed them and replaced them with the new shells. So far, so good.
Now Brittny would have some serious healing to do.

El_Roy_1999

• Thank You
« Reply #73 on: October 30, 2016, 10:36:27 am »
The next weeks were tough. Brittny was completely occupied with healing. She stayed in bed a lot, getting frequent visits from Frederick, who was growing more and more dependent on her. It was weird to watch how this alpha-male asked for her advice and spent his time trying to arrange everything around her to her liking. After a week, physical therapy started. With her now slowly lengthening legs, she had to be careful to adjust accordingly.
She hadn't yet had a good look of her body. Cassandra insisted on changing the bandages out of her view, saying she didn't want to spoil the big reveal. Still, Brittny could tell her look would be absolutely extreme. Her gigantic butt cheeks created a kind of pillow on which she laid.
Her friends visited her a lot. Miami and Kisha were just as excited by her transformation. They eagerly awaited the big reveal.
Meanwhile, Miami had her breasts inflated further. Her soccerball-sized tits got in the way all the time, but she wasn't complaining. Instead, she merrily bumped into things and knocked over any stuff she just willfully overlooked. Kisha's butt was equally growing. Soon, it would need its own zip code. Cassandra had also blown up her thighs, giving her incredibly huge legs which would have given Robert Crumb second thoughts. She paraded them around in skintight outfits and overknees. When the pair was around, accidents happened.

El_Roy_1999

• Thank You
« Reply #74 on: November 02, 2016, 07:55:15 am »
The day finally came.
Brittny had hardly slept. Three long weeks had taken their toll. Frederick and her two friends joined her at Cassandra's surgery. Cassandra had Brittny sit on the table and began removing the various bandages. The process took a lot of time, but as it went on, the excitement of the watchers grew and grew. For Brittny herself, the revelation was just as impressive. She gasped as her tiny waist was revealed. It was incredible. Combined with her outrageously large butt, it gave her a true hourglass figure.
Cassandra finished her examination and had her stand up.
She took out a measuring tape and wrapped it around her patient's slim midsection.
"16.5 inches. I think that's impressive enough."
The girls squealed and clapped at their friend's insane figure. The fact that her slim waist was also quite well-muscled and that the contours of her abs were easily visible completed her mind-boggling look.

Tags: