Author Topic: New Deviantart page with captions and stories  (Read 5228 times)

implantfan

• Thank You
  • -Given: 32
  • -Receive: 125
    • FakertheBetter
New Deviantart page with captions and stories
« on: January 22, 2023, 10:42:06 pm »
Apologies if this is spam as I've crossposted to the Art section as well, but I've launched a new page with content specifically around this communities interests :D

New page is up with images and stories: https://www.deviantart.com/fakerthebetter

I hope you enjoy! And please feel free to propose new scenarios / themes for me to explore.
For implant expansion stories and images visit my DA:
https://www.deviantart.com/fakerthebetter

https://www.tumblr.com/fakerthebetter

cmedi3434

• Thank You
  • -Given: 65
  • -Receive: 41
Re: New Deviantart page with captions and stories
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2023, 05:56:05 pm »
Dude!, I had just discovered your page a few days ago, seriously awesome work. Keep it up!

implantfan

• Thank You
    • FakertheBetter
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2023, 01:14:22 am »
Dude!, I had just discovered your page a few days ago, seriously awesome work. Keep it up!

Thank you!! I'm just creating the kind of content I wish there was more of. Glad others are enjoying it

push2t

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 28
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2023, 09:59:29 am »
Oh, think i remember your tumblr. So glad to see you posting more content here, this is a goldmine.

implantfan

• Thank You
    • FakertheBetter
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2023, 09:17:33 pm »
Just letting everyone know there's a bunch of new content up on my page! Every image comes with a breast implant focused story as well!

For example:

Mark had always had a crush on his upstairs neighbor, a bubbly blonde named Jessica. They had been friendly for years since moving into the same apartment building, often chatting in the hall or helping each other carry in groceries, but Mark had never mustered the courage to ask Jessica out on a date. 

One day, as Mark was heading up the stairs after work, Jessica stopped him on the landing. "Mark, would you like to come in for a minute? I have something I want to show you."

Mark's heart raced. "Of course," he said, following Jessica into her apartment.

Jessica closed the door behind them. "I hope this won't make things weird between us," she said nervously. "But I just got a breast augmentation, and I'm so thrilled with the results. I didn't have anyone else to show them to... So, would you like to see?"

Mark could only stare, stunned, as Jessica removed her baggy sweatshirt to reveal an incredible sight -- two enormous breasts, swollen and bruised from the surgery, held in place with surgical tape over the incisions.

"1200 cc's," Jessica said with a shy smile. "I've always wanted a fuller figure, and I finally decided to go for it. What do you think?"

Mark swallowed hard, struggling to find the words. "They're... amazing," he stammered at last. "You look incredible, Jessica."

"Thank you," Jessica sighed, blushing. "I just had to share it with someone. I'm still getting used to them, but I'm thrilled so far."

She eased her sweatshirt back on, but Mark could only see those spectacular new curves in his mind. "I appreciate you showing me," he said. "I'm always here if you need someone to talk to about... well, anything."

"I'm glad," Jessica said. "After all, what are neighbors for?"

As Mark headed back downstairs to his own apartment, he shook his head in disbelief. His crush on the girl upstairs had only intensified tenfold. Jessica had no idea, but she had just made the best - and biggest - first impression. Maybe, he thought, it was finally time to ask her out for that date.  How could any man resist a woman with assets like those?

implantfan

• Thank You
    • FakertheBetter
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2023, 02:27:49 am »
Lots more stories on my page!

The dim glow of the computer monitor illuminated Ava's face as she pored over the latest draft of her article. It was past midnight, but she was determined to finish it before heading to bed. As an investigative journalist, she was used to burning the midnight oil.

A ping from her phone distracted her. It was a message from Bianca, her old college friend who now worked as a nurse at the local hospital.

"Have you decided if you're going to volunteer for the Breast Implants for Charity event this weekend? Clara and I signed up, and we'd love for you to join us! It'll be an experience we never forget. "

Ava sighed. She had meant to make up her mind about it earlier, but work had kept her too busy. The event aimed to raise money for breast cancer research by having volunteers undergo breast augmentation, with the size of the implants determined by how much donors pledged. It seemed like a creative idea, but the thought of such a radical procedure made her nervous.

Still, it was for a good cause, and she didn't want to let her friends down. She typed a reply: "Count me in. The three of us will do this together!"

Bianca responded with an enthusiastic "Yay! This is going to be amazing. The organizers said we should plan to start around 10 am on Saturday. See you then!"

Ava leaned back in her chair, wondering if she was crazy to agree to this. But if anyone would understand her journalistic curiosity about such an unusual event, it was Bianca and Clara. They had been through many adventures together. She smiled, feeling grateful for her friends.

The next morning, Ava met Bianca and Clara at the hospital. "Are you ready for this?" Clara asked, giving Ava a quick hug. A petite woman with fiery red hair, Clara was always up for an exciting challenge. 

"As ready as I'll ever be," Ava replied. "How big are they saying our implants might get?"

Bianca shrugged. "It's really hard to predict. They said we should be prepared for at least 300 to 500 cc's, but if enough donations come in, they could get quite a bit larger."

"How much larger?" Ava asked nervously.

"There's no real upper limit," Bianca said. "The organizers want us to keep an open mind. But don't worry, they have doctors monitoring everything closely to make sure it's safe."

"Well, I guess we won't know until we try!" Clara said. "I'm just hoping we'll be able to break some kind of record."

Ava took a deep breath, clutching her friends' hands for support. "Then let's do this."

The procedure started simply enough. Ava was given an IV sedative to help her relax, and local anesthetic was injected around the incision site. She felt a tugging pressure as the surgeon made an incision under each breast and inserted the empty implant shells, then closed the incisions with sutures.

Bianca held Ava's hand as the sedative wore off. "How do you feel?" she asked.

"A little sore, but not too bad," Ava said. Her breasts felt oddly firm to the touch. She looked down, seeing that they now protruded slightly from her chest, round and unnaturally symmetrical.

A few hours passed with no new donations. Ava's breasts remained modestly enlarged at 200cc, giving her a C-cup size. She was almost disappointed, having steeled herself for something more extreme.

Bianca and Clara had received similar 200cc implants. "I guess people aren't as interested in donating as the organizers hoped," Clara said.

"At least we won't end up with anything too outrageous," Bianca said. She rubbed her own newly enhanced chest, as if adjusting to the feeling.

Ava's phone pinged with a news alert about their event. "Local Women Undergo Breast Implants for Charity" read the headline. Ava read the article with interest, smiling at the part that described her as "an intrepid journalist."

By evening, a few more donations trickled in, bringing their implants up to 350cc. Ava's breasts felt heavier, rounding out to a full D-cup. She took a selfie, amazed at how normal yet different she looked.

"How are you feeling now?" Bianca asked her the next morning. "Any discomfort?"

"Surprisingly, not much," Ava said. "They feel like a natural part of me already." She admired her reflection in a mirror, cupping her breasts in her hands. "I could get used to this."

Bianca laughed. "You might have to. Who knows how much bigger they'll get!"

Ava's phone rang. It was the event organizer, sounding excited. "We've had a very generous $20,000 donation come in, directed specifically at increasing your implants!" she said.

Ava's jaw dropped. "$20,000? How much are we talking about here?"

"Enough to take you up at least two cup sizes, to around 600cc," the organizer said.

Ava gulped. "Seriously?" She hung up the phone, her heart racing.

Bianca and Clara stared at her in shock. "Did they really say 600cc?" Clara asked. Ava nodded, her throat tight.

Bianca gave Ava's arm a reassuring squeeze. "It'll be okay. The doctors will keep a close eye on us."

Ava took a few deep breaths to calm her nerves. "Well, here goes nothing!"

The now-familiar pressure built in Ava's chest as saline pumped into her implants. She gripped Bianca's hand tightly, wincing at the occasional stab of discomfort.

After half an hour, the nurse stepped back. "All done. You're now at 600cc."

Ava looked down at her vastly enlarged chest in awe. Her breasts were nearly double their original size, swollen and straining against her hospital gown. She felt off-balance, as if she might tip forward under their immense weight.

Bianca and Clara sported similarly huge chests. "Wow, this is actually kind of amazing," Clara said, running her hands over her new curves. She laughed as one breast bounced subtly. "But I definitely won't be doing any jogging!"

Ava gingerly sat up, struggling to adjust to her top-heavy figure. "I had no idea they'd get this big. How in the world are we going to go out in public like this?"

The organizer called again the next day. "I have more good news! We've received another major donation of $30,000 to be split among the three of you."

Ava's mouth went dry. There was no telling how much larger they could get with that kind of money behind them. She braced herself for whatever might come. 

Over the next week, Ava's breasts grew dramatically with each new donation. By the time she reached 800cc, she had gone up to an H-cup. At 1000cc, she was a J-cup. Her back strained under the ponderous weight, and she was forced to wear a heavy-duty bra and industrial strength straps for support. She could no longer see her feet over her immense chest.

Bianca and Clara were in a similar state, with breasts that seemed comically out of proportion on their petite frames. Yet they remained in good spirits, and had become local celebrities because of their altruism.

None of them had anticipated ending up this top-heavy, but they were determined to see it through, hoping the donations would eventually plateau. Little did they know their journey was only just beginning.

implantfan

• Thank You
    • FakertheBetter
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2023, 12:16:36 am »

The sun felt warm on Adara's shoulders as she stood waiting for the train, her white flowing skirt rippling in the breeze. Around her, women of all ages strolled by topless as usual, their breasts ranging from modest to beach ball-sized. Adara herself sported a pair of firm 6000cc implants, proudly on display.

In Valenthia, a woman's breast size was a clear symbol of status and wealth. Adara had started getting implants at 18, when her father had paid for her first surgery as a birthday gift. Now at 28, Adara was considered moderately enhanced for her age. Her friend Jasmine, who came from an even wealthier family, already had 15000cc and was scheduled for another surgery next month.

As Adara boarded the train, she spotted Jasmine in a far corner, waving enthusiastically. Adara made her way over, noticing the stares of envy and admiration from the other passengers.

Jasmine gave Adara an airy kiss on both cheeks. "Darling, you simply must come with me to see Dr. Rosati today. I've decided 16000cc is too modest - I'm thinking at least 18000!"

Adara gasped. "18000? Jasmine, that's nearly 35 pounds per breast! You'll never be able to walk."

Jasmine waved a dismissive hand. "Nonsense. Dr. Rosati assures me his new ultra-light silicone will make them feel nearly weightless. I've already put down a deposit." She leaned in conspiratorially. "And did I mention he's offering a discount for referrals? You could get 12000cc for half price. Don't you want breasts as big as mine, darling?"

Adara chewed her lip. She had to admit, the thought of larger implants was tempting. Her social media following had started to plateau, and she knew bigger breasts would reignite interest. Still, 4000cc was an immense size, especially all at once.

Jasmine seemed to read her mind. "I know it's a big jump, but think of the fame. With 18000cc, I'll have the biggest breasts in all of Valenthia. And with 12000cc, you'd easily take second place. Imagine the adoration!"

By the time they exited the train, Adara had made up her mind. An hour later she was in Dr. Rosati's office, signing documents for her surgery. Jasmine had been right - the discount was too good to pass up, and the thought of doubling her size overnight was thrilling. She was ready to claim her place as the woman with the second largest breasts in Valenthia.

A month post-op, Jasmine and Adara met for lunch, turning heads as they entered the restaurant. Jasmine's new 18000cc implants looked cartoonishly large, even on her tall frame. Adara's 12000cc size seemed almost normal in comparison.

Jasmine sighed dramatically. "18000cc is wonderful, but I'm already longing for more. I'm thinking 24,000cc should do nicely. What do you say, want to schedule another surgery?"

Adara winced, her back still aching from the weight of her new assets. "I think 12000cc will suit me for now. My followers on Twitch and Instagram have quadrupled, and I'm getting international recognition." She gave an apologetic little shrug.

Jasmine's smile turned frosty. "Suit yourself. But don't come crying to me when your fame starts to fade again." She flounced off without another word, leaving Adara alone with her meal.

implantfan

• Thank You
    • FakertheBetter
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2023, 06:28:24 am »

Jane stared at herself in the mirror, unsatisfied with what she saw. Her mousy brown hair and hazel eyes blended into the crowd. At 5’4” and 115 pounds, her body was utterly average. She sighed, adjusting her drab t-shirt to try and add some shape to her 32B chest. 

Attending Arizona State University as a freshman, Jane felt intimidated by the campus filled with sorority girls who looked like models. Tanned, toned, and busty, they exuded a vivacious confidence Jane could only dream of. She watched the guys flock to the stunning co-eds, ignoring her existence. Jane was determined this would be the year she finally stood out.

After weeks of research, Jane found Dr. Stevens, a surgeon known for achieving extreme results. At her consultation, Jane stammered, “I want to be the biggest. The absolute biggest.” Dr. Stevens raised an eyebrow but didn’t question her motivation. “Most women opt for 350 to 500cc implants for a full C or small D cup.”

Jane didn’t hesitate. “No, make it the largest you’ve ever done. I'll pay you $10 for every cc of saline over 500 you can stuff inside me”

Dr. Stevens pursed his lips. “That will give you an unnaturally round shape and make any physical activity difficult. Are you sure you want to go to such an extreme for your first surgery?” 

Jane nodded emphatically. She was willing to pay extra to achieve her vision. Dr. Stevens agreed to the risky procedure, warning Jane again of potential complications. She dismissed his concerns, too focused on the life-changing results to come.

The surgery took over three hours to place the massive implants beneath Jane’s chest muscles and slowly inflate them to maximum size. It took both the doctor and nurse pushing together on the the plunger to fit the last few cc's, bringing her to 1065 on each side. She awoke with her chest wrapped tightly in bandages. The pain was intense but Jane was thrilled her lifelong dream of curves was finally coming true.

At her one-week post-op, Dr. Stevens unwrapped the bandages. Jane gasped. Staring back at her in the mirror were two drastically swollen mounds, round and high on her chest. She couldn’t believe these beach ball-sized breasts belonged to her. She squealed in delight.

“They’re huge!” Jane cried. She hugged Dr. Stevens, overjoyed at her transformation. “I love them!”

Over the next months, the swelling reduced slightly as Jane’s skin stretched to accommodate the 1065cc implants. She went from a B cup to a GG, her back constantly aching from the heavy weight. Buying new wardrobe was difficult, as most stores didn’t carry sizes for her extreme proportions. But when Jane caught glimpses of herself in mirrors, she felt a thrill at her exaggerated curves. Her goal of being the biggest and standing out from the crowd was accomplished.

Jane’s life at ASU was transformed. Walking across campus, she swayed under the weight of her new assets, all eyes turning in her direction. For the first time, Jane felt beautiful and powerful, no longer just another face in the crowd. Her dramatic makeover gave her the confidence she had always sought, proving she had the determination and courage to pursue her dreams, even if it meant going bigger than anyone else dared.

Tags: