Author Topic: Trip to Florida and New Orleans  (Read 2319 times)

Newzea

• Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 318
  • -Receive: 270
    • @FakeTits_Bimbos
Trip to Florida and New Orleans
« on: May 31, 2022, 02:19:41 pm »
Hi guys,

I am planning a trip to the US in late October to mid November.
I start in New Orleans, then continue by car to Orlando. Then I'm planning stops on the Florida Gulf Coast, possibly driving down to Key West and then back up to Miami, my last stop. However, I'm not sure I'm going to Key West because, as I see it, the place is very heavily visited by more left-alternative hippies and hipsters and there's everything but bimbos there.

Now, as you can guess, my main question is where are the most women with big silicone boobs? I know of course from this forum that the chances are not bad in Miami, but where else? I would especially base my stops on the Gulf Coast on the places where there is the highest chance of spotting appropriate women.

And what is also interesting would be any specific clubs, bars, beaches where a "sighting" is most likely.

Thanks for your help!

rams2021

• Thank You
  • -Given: 63
  • -Receive: 365
Re: Trip to Florida and New Orleans
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2022, 08:42:18 pm »
Miami is ur best option if want u too see beautiful Latin women.  Booby Trap is ur best bet if u want some action. Have a condom ready. Key West is full of gay men n drags wearing g-strings. If you're into offshore salt water fishing, then goto key west. Just walk south beach. U might see yliana diaz getting sun lol

riverrat

• Thank You
  • -Given: 4681
  • -Receive: 33
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2022, 11:54:23 pm »
1st of all im from louisiana. I would avoid New Orleans at all cost. The place is a tourist trap and crime is rampant. If you must go be sure to stay in a crowded place. Dont let anybody talk you into taking shortcuts and dont go to places that the so called locals go. I make deliveries all over the city and you wouldnt believe the shit that doesnt make the news. I get no joy from saying this but i just feel the need to warn you. Good luck.

alphaqup

• Thank You
  • -Given: 767
  • -Receive: 300
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2022, 10:15:43 pm »
Miami is ok, but the big boob scene there has really dwindled the past 10 years.  You won't find them as big as they used to.  If you're into big asses, they're everywhere there.  On the gulf coast, Clearwater beach is decent.

Newzea

• Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 318
  • -Receive: 270
    • @FakeTits_Bimbos
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2022, 02:22:44 pm »
Miami is ok, but the big boob scene there has really dwindled the past 10 years.  You won't find them as big as they used to.  If you're into big asses, they're everywhere there.  On the gulf coast, Clearwater beach is decent.

Hi thanks for the reply and the reference to Clearwater beach. Unfortunately, I'm rather on the type "tits on a stick" therefore big butts are nothing for me :D

katamari2

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3505
  • -Receive: 1740
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2022, 05:57:28 pm »
West Palm Beach, Tampa/St. Pete, Orlando would get my vote. There used to be some girls with great big fakes that danced in Tampa, but I wouldn't be able to tell you any names.

dnver918

• Thank You
  • -Given: 681
  • -Receive: 1010
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2022, 06:58:38 pm »

I’ll be in Miami soon, where are the best current places like restaurants and bars?

Tags: