Author Topic: Finding the right expander  (Read 6665 times)

poot222

• Substantial Member
  • Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 223
  • -Receive: 315
Re: Finding the right expander
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2023, 12:08:19 am »
Does your wife still have them and what is her current size?
Yes, she does. Send mer a message and ask, she may have it written down. Somewhere between 5 and 6k cc.

Now I kinda found your opinion on this type quite interesting as. For exp the likes of Foxy Menagerie that have reach today no less then 10.000cc's bust size utilizing those type of expanders.( without any complications ) Her suregon was no other then Dr Plovier in Belgium. That as become today very well known for his skills when it comes to XL augmentation.

So interesting I find, why his chose was what you say should be avoided at all cost.
You should probably ask him, then.

No with all that said, it seems within the USA those surgeons that are willing to work with expanders from a purely cosmetic standpoint. Opt to place them partially under the muscle ( which I personally prefer from if only a visual point few then fully over. ) But in the case of Foxy. Dr Plovier chose to place them on top. Which I assume might have it's advantages when it comes to the expansion especially when going XXL as you not also stretching the breast muschle but only the breast pocket itself and the skin.

But I would beleive one of the big disadvantages of fully over when going XXL. Might be the lack of the support the muscle might be able to offer when it comes to support the weight if the implants. And although Foxy is a extreme case. It is clearly showing how the skin alone is not able to offer the support needed for such a huge bust. But I also doubt Dr Plovier ever excpeted that she would take her expander literally their absoulte max possible capability.
The muscle is not directly supporting, it is actually more likely to push it down. Drs that do overs, IMO, are less concerned with aesthetics. Both wives were under the muscle for all surgeries, but realistically massive CC numbers means they migrate out. Implants above the muscle look terrible, IMO, and sag quickly. I believe this is due to the placement position's depth, not due to the over/under posture. More at the depth of tissue above the implant softening the shape above, and providing support below.

lunamons

• I want to get my boobs huge!!!!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 164
    • Luna Mons Huge
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2023, 08:55:01 pm »
IF you plan to go to Florida, then i would recommend my surgeon.  Esse Plastic surgery in Fort Lauderdale, FL.  She and her staff are awesome.  I go my expanders last year in March.  Went from 500 ccs to 1500 and have filled them to 3125.  it was a gradual process but i love my size.  My port is on the side, so far so good no movement but i have been very cautious and baby them.  If you tune into my YouTube channel-LUNAMONSOFFICIAL, i talk about my experience and give helpful hints on how to take care of them.  I have learned from my experience and others and want to share.  IT is not a easy to find information.  Hopefully I was helpful.  thanks,
Luna
Dream HUGE!!!

https://www.instagram.com/lunamonsofficial/
Twitter - lunamonshuge
OF - lunamonsofficial

Roma1978

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 13
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2023, 05:58:05 pm »
My wife has Mentor CPX4 expanders. Work great, no problem finding the port.

poot222

• Substantial Member
  • Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 223
  • -Receive: 315
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2023, 06:56:53 am »
My wife has Mentor CPX4 expanders. Work great, no problem finding the port.
Thank you for posting. The limiting factor for TitsMcGee3750 was the rated capacity. PMT was the only company that did 2500cc rated (good up to 7500cc). Do you know what your wife's CPX4s are rated at?

Tags: expanders