Author Topic: Dating App Situation 2020  (Read 15893 times)

Daddy Vlad

• your grace
  • Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 315
  • -Receive: 1419
    • Fetlife
Dating App Situation 2020
« on: October 08, 2020, 04:02:01 pm »
I guess I'm knocking on the old-guy status door, but I haven't messed with dating apps in the past 5 years and I'm curious how much they've improved, especially in a tPB context.

Personally I'm far more interested in a girl's mental position than whether she already has implants (i.e. kinks and what actually turns her on), since I'm into the design process not just a good fuck.

If I were designing Tinder I would have included a bunch of secret check boxes for fetish based preferences so people could more easily run into compatible types without plastering "pegging" or "bloodsport" all over a profile that their boss could happen upon.

Is there anything remotely like this out there in the mainstream? I know there are dating apps "for kinksters" but as we've said before, anything specifically created for people drawn to the weird or overtly sexual is going to have an incredibly narrow audience and probably end up 98% male anyway.

captainbeyond

• Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 266
  • -Receive: 448
Re: Dating App Situation 2020
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2020, 07:34:04 pm »
OKCupid has a feature where people answer questions, and the answers are searchable. They used to have one that was something like "How do you feel about breast implants?" and I ended up finding and dating a woman with implants by searching for women who answered that question positively. That was several years ago and now the question they replaced it with seems to be a little more general, at least from what I can find:

Does someone's appearance lose appeal to you if you find out it's fake? (ie, implants, dyed hair, fake facial piercings)

You might have luck using that one.

In general, the woman on apps like Tinder with implants exist, but they're rare, and Tinder is hopelessly ineffective for finding exactly the type of woman you want. You may have great success on there, but in my Tinder days I can't tell you how often I swiped right on (or even matched with) someone who was a 10/10 and I never even got a message out of them. They are getting hundreds, perhaps thousands of messages a day and getting them to actually meet you is like winning a sweepstakes. So I wouldn't count on Tinder too much if this is what you're looking for.

poot222

• Substantial Member
  • Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 223
  • -Receive: 315
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2020, 07:24:54 am »
OKCupid got stupid. It was too easy to find what you are looking for, which is -ist of some form. One can no longer search even for basic terms, even a google work around to permit searching of profiles no longer works. Also, if you are fan of only actual women, having a transsexual appear as a match can be a little confusing. Especially as they probably check the box for fake boobs.

Daddy V If you are a builder you have already found the most successful venue for enhanced women -- making your own. Totally in agreement. Enhanced women, quite honestly, do not really need a dating site. Or rather, as stated here already, a 10 is not going to give you the time of day.

At this point you just have to read a million profiles, and look for the key indicators, such as:
My dream job is: Trophy wife
...and then just deal with the SJW BLM crap and how interesting and unique her cat is until you are done.

I would also add age as a limiting factor, our last wife candidate was under half my age and generally open to being directed. Tho, she did request fake boobs from me right off, given the chance to examine wife #2's boobs up close and personal. For that, there are age-gap type dating apps. Expect that 98% ratio tho. Weed out the sugarbabies.

Which brings me to my closing point which is insecurity. Women that have body dysmorphia disorders or other self-image problems are going to be more likely to be interested in enhancing their looks. Or those who value security at a primal level. Or those who have a fear of abandonment. Or those who are really bad at self-management and also aware they need the help. While I do not suggest manipulation or taking advantage, I have no problem with meeting needs. Thus, if never having to worry about money in practical terms is a reasonable trade for hauling around 10lbs of boobs, cool deal.

Various sites for dating foreign women may work for that, but caveat emptor. Most sites are scams, and most users on real sites are scam profiles, and most real people are 3rd world country who are smart/able enough to get on the internet. Woke AF, in other words. Which means you may get blasted by a Thai SJW telling you you are western trash for being a polygamist (even tho polygamy was actually coded into Thai law until western influences made them remove it). I may have personally experienced that one. internationalcupid.com is your best bet there, but be aware that your remote GF is in it for the $$ and fucking some other dude as soon as you are off skype. SE Asia is your best bet. Keeping a foreign woman can be hard after they get the card, especially if you have upped their prospects by paying for surgery. It also requires a massive commitment on your part to learn the language, culture, visit possibly several times, etc. You also need to draw a firm line at NOT financially supporting their family. But you can score a traditional values woman who is not 45lbs overweight.

I do not recommend sugar daddy/momma type setups as you will not get what you pay for, IMO. Plenty of apps for that.

Daddy Vlad

• your grace
  • Donor
  • Thank You
    • Fetlife
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2020, 01:41:53 am »
You have a lot of perspective, but in my mind the most important thing about a girl is that she is not already thinking about being a trophy wife. The country girl/tomboy who can support herself but gets off on playing the sex-object or being told to walk around in public with her nipples obvious is ideal. Someone who appreciates all the geniune aspects of self-made lifestyle (i.e. not just in it to be spoiled).

My first babygirl was the furthest thing from pretentious or entitled, yet was inescapably spoiled by not having to work and told to just focus on fitness. It's an experiment of n=1, of course, but every experience has learning potential even if it's only one facet of psychology at a time.

In practicality, I would still have no issue paying for everything and supporting a submissive female completely if it were not for the psychological effect that she inevitably feels secure and therefore entitled. The bottom line is people in traditional marriage or any long-term, purely monogamous relationship effectually eliminate the concept of competition to the point where there is no incentive for improvement. I thought it could never happen but even I found myself growing bored of weightlifting after 7 years without the need to pursue.

(rambling a bit, but this is a fairly endless subject...)

The short version is this:

A) Apps reach the most women, but without tick boxes it would take a lot of inefficient effort to rule out everyone without compatible fetishes (even if you're just talking about tPB basics like expansion, inflation, pumping, lactation and/or doll, bimbo, toy etc.)

B) Fetish sites easily narrow down compatible types, but only a fraction of those are even active and anyone who's remotely eligible likely has an inbox so full of fakers and dick pics they might as well be fictional.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2020, 09:53:54 am by Daddy V »

SexxyMoeFoe

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 11
  • -Receive: 64
  • Brains and body - deadly combination
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2020, 07:50:37 am »
I was on Tindr but deleted it after getting mostly shallow, tasteless and lazy replies. It was a waste. Even if you are looking for a hookup the "wyd" and "hmu" messages with barely any effort behind them was a turn off.

Okc is just ok but it's the app I use the most. They updated it (again?) So you can search the questions (mentioned earlier) or specific keywords. Good mix of vanilla and kinky guys and okc doesn't shy away from kinky subjects like other dating apps. What I don't like is you can't just look in 1 place to see all the intro messages you might have gotten. Some may be on the Discovery page. Some might be on the Intros tab, and others you have to swipe to get to. There isn't just 1 place with all your initial contact messages. Also you have to "like" someone to reply to their message. But I want to reply to thoughtful messages even if it's too say thanks but I don't think we're a match. Doesn't make sense to "like" them, which matches you, write them and wait for a reply then unmatch. Unmatching deletes your conversation so you have to wait for a reply before you can unmatch...

I've tried a few kink/fetish apps. Most aren't for me because I'm not interested in any dom/sub dynamic and that's what most cater to. I'm also not a swinger so those apps don't exactly apply either. They are also mostly men the few women there get inundated with messages.

I don't specially look for guys into boobs. That's not a main kink of mine although I do like breast play and raked kinks. I list my other kinks and see if we are compatible that way first. Of course I post pics so they know I have big fake boobies from the beginning... But I have kinks that are way more important to me. If a guy is just looking for a girl with big implants, I probably won't be interested.

Overall I haven't found a dating app that does a good job of catering to the kink community. Although I don't consider my implants a fetish myself, I appreciate that it is for many and am happy when it's an option I can select or associate with myself so that I can come up in searches...

@daddyv, one thing you mentioned that stood out to me was your description of your girl. She sounds very similar to me in size but also I always considered myself a tomboy. Additionally I received my degree and work in a traditionally male dominated field... These things fly in the face of the bimbo stereotype so anyone looking for a "bimbo" type and finding me are in for a rude awakening. This is probably the reason I use okc more than other apps. I can mix it up and talk about both sides of me... It's the best of the worst. Lol
- SexxyMoeFoe 🥰

Wabill

• Thank You
  • -Given: 343
  • -Receive: 495
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2020, 12:54:11 am »
Interesting discussion on dating Apps.
After ending a long term marriage I found myself out looking again in my mid 50s.
I’m fortunate enough to be successful businessman , in pretty good shape and have all my own teeth and most of my hair still 😂.

I spent a year or so trying Sugar Baby sites, but that was pretty frustrating.
I did meet some lovely women, Some lasted longer than others and some we became very good freinds.
However after a while I wanted more and a SB probably isn’t going to be it.

I do have a love of large fake boobs, also an interest in the Dom/ sub field , as well as several other areas that most women would find a challenge.

I tried Ok Cupid, dabbled  with Fet Life, Plenty of Fish and several others.
Maybe it’s Australia, but all were totally useless unless you were looking for a burnt out bitter divorcee , who thought at 50 Plus, they were gods gift to mankind.
Most were overweight, or least didn’t bother to look after themselves, dressed very down market, or had a crappy sense of dress style.
It’s hard to convey just how frustrating that segment of the dating scene is unless you’ve tried it.
I will acknowledge that these women find it the same too, fat lazy men with zero prospects.

I even engaged a professional match maker, at great cost, but despite her best efforts and full disclosure from myself on what I was looking for, she fared no better.

I was recommended Elite Singles , the premise was to meet at least an employed professional woman.

Again the same frustrations, but the caliber of persons was better.
I did meet a lovely lady in her mid 40s, who had some interest in being a Sub, she had already had a BA, which was common among more affluent professional women. Going larger May of happened if the relationship had lasted, she decided to go back to her husband.

However I drew several lessons from this and other meetings.
I found I was mentally suited to a woman around ten years younger, simple things like using tech, interest in going out , meeting people.
A higher educated woman equals a more open mind, can accept new ideas and willing to try out different things.
More likely to have started down the road of cosmetic enhancements, most had already had at least one BA and would consider another, larger BA, not necessarily an XL size but it’s a start.

The other interesting discovery was what I termed career burn out.
Most had spent years fighting to the top of their fields, they had reached their glass ceilings and had realised further advancement was limited. They were tired of the corporate struggle, many had raised children and made sacrifices for their careers.
Missed school plays and family / social events for careers and now they felt betrayed and guilty about giving so much for so little return.

Sorry, will come to finish,

To the special girls in our lives who are filled with Fake happiness!!

Jessy.Bunny

• Teen Bimbo with 2000cc Expanders
  • Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 380
  • -Receive: 1464
  • plastic-positive teen girl
    • Onlyfans <3
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2020, 09:18:22 pm »
I'm happy that I found this thread because even as a Bimbo it is impossible to find someone. I tried sooo long to find someone who is into bimbofication or a Sugar Daddy  online, I never succeeded finding one who is not fake or scamming. I tried mysugardaddy as well as tinder, lavoo and badoo. the last one deleted me multiple times becausee it thought that I might be fake "LOL" and I think I won't get better :(
💖Follow my Bimbo Journey as the Teen with the biggest set of Implants and I'm aiming for more... 💖
📸My Instagram
💦Watch over 400 Videos and help me to get even more extreme My Onlyfans
💋Bimbo on Youtube
👻 Snapchat: https://www.snapchat.com/add/plastic_jessy
🎵 TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@jessy.bunny.official?

Daddy Vlad

• your grace
  • Donor
  • Thank You
    • Fetlife
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2020, 10:44:24 pm »
I imagine it's the same in reverse, for the same reasons. It must be fairly straightforward to find someone who is willing to pay for something sexual since they are inclined to advertise or respond to advertisement, but to find someone who is interested in sharing the whole adventure of hypersexualization with you as a part of a relationship is not so easy.

antoy999

• Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 11
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2020, 11:03:52 pm »
Proposal: why not opening a section with access allowed only to people certificated by id or passport (but still anonymus) for meetings and in case identity exchange done by tpb staff? It would be a fantastic occasion to raise up again all the forum.

SexxyMoeFoe

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2020, 03:28:50 am »
Proposal: why not opening a section with access allowed only to people certificated by id or passport (but still anonymus) for meetings and in case identity exchange done by tpb staff? It would be a fantastic occasion to raise up again all the forum.

Just guessing from who I see actively posting and replying here, that there would be like 1 girl for every 100+ guys...
- SexxyMoeFoe 🥰

Jessy.Bunny

• Teen Bimbo with 2000cc Expanders
  • Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 380
  • -Receive: 1464
  • plastic-positive teen girl
    • Onlyfans <3
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2020, 12:13:55 pm »
Love this idea :) even if you didn't  find a partner it could be nice
« Last Edit: December 05, 2020, 12:25:56 pm by Bunny_xox »
💖Follow my Bimbo Journey as the Teen with the biggest set of Implants and I'm aiming for more... 💖
📸My Instagram
💦Watch over 400 Videos and help me to get even more extreme My Onlyfans
💋Bimbo on Youtube
👻 Snapchat: https://www.snapchat.com/add/plastic_jessy
🎵 TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@jessy.bunny.official?

Daddy Vlad

• your grace
  • Donor
  • Thank You
    • Fetlife
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2020, 01:53:56 pm »
Could you elaborate antoy999... since no one here uses their actual name, what does anonymous ID certification accomplish for a chat group?

antoy999

• Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 11
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2020, 06:56:31 pm »
Could you elaborate antoy999... since no one here uses their actual name, what does anonymous ID certification accomplish for a chat group?
Even if you don't know the identity, you are garantued that the administrator have the id and avoid scams (as example a man stating to be a woman, false age declaration) and once you want to declare your identity to someone else you are sure that you'll know the partner id too. Furthermore if someone uses illegaly the chat contents you can legally pursue it

Love this idea :) even if you didn't  find a partner it could be nice
Thank you.

Just guessing from who I see actively posting and replying here, that there would be like 1 girl for every 100+ guys...

Interesting point: once (and if) we start this section we should do a good promotion on female forms and generally our women shuold do a good word of mouth work to others, in addiction I say thath if the system works well it will have a good reputation as a safe place and will attract more and more women. Anyway at the beginning woman will have more chioce ;D

SexxyMoeFoe

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2020, 09:19:26 pm »
Interesting point: once (and if) we start this section we should do a good promotion on female forms and generally our women shuold do a good word of mouth work to others, in addiction I say thath if the system works well it will have a good reputation as a safe place and will attract more and more women. Anyway at the beginning woman will have more chioce ;D

(Disclaimer - this is my observation as a "girl next door" type with XL implants. Not in the adult content industry, just a regular corporate 9-5er)

I don't think it's that simple.  This site is not exactly female-friendly.  It's mostly just guys talking about women with breast enhancements. There is a lot of objectification. I see posts that are insulting (saying women with implants are gold diggers or are shallow), etc... Yes there are posts where I see some intelligent discussions and I try to respond on those when I see them, but it's a small percentage.

Many of the women who do engage here make (all or some) their living on paid content like OnlyFans... Not many respondents are women who just like/want/have implants (both normal and XXL sizes). Nothing wrong with making adult content of course, but I doubt any of those ladies are looking for dates. It's just another forum to engage with fans...

I am not saying that I think everything has to change but there but the would site need to be more supportive/nurturing to the female and non-white members before it will take off as a resource for dating. I am not saying it won't work, but it will be an uphill battle. (And as a non-white women I wouldn't posts pics here until there is a better way to search by race/ethnicity). Assuming of course you'd want this option to appeal to any women who likes/wants/has implants...

Having said that, I can see it being a place for women looking for sugardaddies or for help paying for implants. That seems more in line with the mentality & expectations here...

(Again, of course, just my opinion)

Oh! and as far as the verification - most sites that do this use a third party source.  You don't want to send your personal identification to the admins here (no offense) and I am sure they don't want to be responsible for having that info in case something happens (like identity theft). Once verified you'd get a badge or something set on your account.  Certain parts of your profile would HAVE to be filled out and once verified, they'd be locked so you couldn't change it without getting reverified.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2020, 09:31:43 pm by SexxyMoeFoe »
- SexxyMoeFoe 🥰

Wabill

• Thank You
  • -Given: 343
  • -Receive: 495
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2020, 12:45:42 pm »
Have to agree with Sexxy Moe Foe,
This site borders on being basically a porn site for guys with a fetish for enhanced women.
It wasn’t  always this way and when I first joined the Mods tried really hard for this site to be source of information and support for girls wanting a BA.
For a long time it was and then girls , supported by the guys changed its direction to a pseudo porn site. As rightly stated by others.

Yes some serious discussion still occurs and I’m pleased to think I’m part of it.

As for the premise of someone funding enhancements- I think it has merit - of connecting genuine people who have mutually the same goals.
However
Like Internet dating, it is full of losers, liars and would be if they could be types.

Surely there is a way this could be done??

I found a Sarah thru a dating site and from the beginning was honest in what I wanted, I’m fortunate enough to be able to afford to provide that lifestyle within a relationship that’s genuine and not based on money.
My good fortune is not lost on me, she is happy to indulge my fetish’s which are closely aligned with her own and she has been able to step back from an all consuming corporate job that was slowly killing her.

I can’t be the only guy in this position who is looking for their own “ Sarah “ ?

To the special girls in our lives who are filled with Fake happiness!!

Tags: