Author Topic: My Only Fans/Patreon/Connectpal Reviews  (Read 79212 times)

BoobFlex2016

• Thank You
  • -Given: 315
  • -Receive: 690
Re: My Only Fans/Patreon/Connectpal Reviews
« Reply #90 on: July 12, 2020, 04:17:05 pm »
Not all of them are that way. I find candy charms to have a good balance of free stuff for the $3 sub price. And I think Angie salvagno (when she isn’t recovering from surgery) is good. Others are a rip. Buyer beware for sure.
Fan of muscle control and Big flexing boobies. Willing and able to fund pec muscle control talent.  Always looking for new fake boobie flexers

Labalaba88

• Thank You
  • -Given: 22
  • -Receive: 156
« Reply #91 on: July 12, 2020, 06:53:39 pm »
I just want to make sure I understand this onlyfans/patreon thing:  You pay for the privilege of having the opportunity to pay for content?

Sounds like bullshit to me.  Am I wrong?

You nailed it.

pHaYzE

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3432
  • -Receive: 780
« Reply #92 on: July 24, 2020, 09:43:54 pm »
Another resource for reviews

https://twitter.com/OF_Reviewed

angelo1

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 74
« Reply #93 on: March 14, 2021, 10:02:24 am »
Angelique noir onlyfans

uburey2016

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 0
« Reply #94 on: March 31, 2021, 07:07:28 pm »
I was new to Only Fans when I subscribed to Jazmyne Day (UKbimbodoll) page. I was sorely disappointed.

She posts frequently but her videos are too short (2 to 4 minutes), in many cases just teasers and way too expensive. She is as hot as it can be-her breasts are fake looking marvels on a tight body and her face is gorgeous; but I feel cheated. Caveat emptor.

I will try my luck following the recommendations above.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2021, 08:39:31 pm by uburey2016 »

No one in Particular

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2960
  • -Receive: 4480
« Reply #95 on: July 18, 2021, 08:40:44 pm »
That’s correct.  Other than PPV the content is a car selfie, a Boomerang type clip or a headless three second vid clip.  I appreciate that members have shared here because this forum can be a valuable resource. I found nearly all to which I subscribed to be a caveat emptor. I’ve had several string along the paid chat, take the fees for custom content and not provide anything.  I welcome suggestions on fake tits performers that will chat about fake and faker, not act upset or offended by being asked to say fuck my big fake silicone tits, use them for what were made and provide the content that’s promised, but until then I can’t make any recommendations.   

I just want to make sure I understand this onlyfans/patreon thing:  You pay for the privilege of having the opportunity to pay for content?

Sounds like bullshit to me.  Am I wrong?

You nailed it.

kirk218899

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 158
« Reply #96 on: July 18, 2021, 09:05:11 pm »
greast post.  i have about 20 subscriptions so ill add my 2 cents soon.

kirk218899

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 158
« Reply #97 on: July 19, 2021, 06:57:32 pm »
I'm into the MILF/Mature tits category so my OF reflect that but always trying to find new so suggestions appreciated!

@beach_milf  5/5 highly suggested, new content, hardcore, fantastic MILF
@mexicangoddess69  4/5 great orbs for tits and great nipples, hardcore, updates often
@big_titty_lauren   2/5 shes smokin hot but content is lacking, short vids, not even sure if they are all her

No one in Particular

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2960
  • -Receive: 4480
« Reply #98 on: August 01, 2021, 02:51:20 am »
A few positive. Katy Ann Xo.  Miss Lexa sometimes responds to a tip and compliment by sending a free vid. 

BoobFlex2016

• Thank You
  • -Given: 315
  • -Receive: 690
« Reply #99 on: August 01, 2021, 03:57:50 am »
A few positive. Katy Ann Xo.  Miss Lexa sometimes responds to a tip and compliment by sending a free vid.

Totally agree on Katy Ann. Very responsive on DMs and great custom vids. Really did a good job on what I asked for rather than a canned non-custom video. She does live shows and has decent free vids (no free hard core of course but T&A stuff)
Fan of muscle control and Big flexing boobies. Willing and able to fund pec muscle control talent.  Always looking for new fake boobie flexers

ivann

• Thank You
  • -Given: 207
  • -Receive: 517
« Reply #100 on: August 19, 2021, 06:12:42 am »
I recomend hot mom victoria if you like nipples& big boobs. no hardcore content
https://onlyfans.com/hotmomvictoria

dingo2130

• Thank You
  • -Given: 362
  • -Receive: 15
« Reply #101 on: September 18, 2021, 04:56:38 pm »

Coco Bimbodoll site is rather good. Most of the videos are reallly short, but some are one to two minutes. She is unbelivable hot as well. No boy girl. Updates almost every day.

Please delete my account

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 22
« Reply #102 on: September 19, 2021, 06:42:31 am »
**please delete my account**
« Last Edit: October 12, 2021, 08:20:18 am by BBB&A »

ExoticDesign

• Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 5
  • Just a guy into exotic cars and girls
« Reply #103 on: October 03, 2021, 03:21:44 am »
I suppose I have a different take on OF/patreon subs. If I go to a strip club, I pay an entrance fee...probably around $10. Then I have to buy 2 drinks...another $20. Then I need to tip the dancers and girls who come by to talk. They're all clothed or strip to topless at the most on the dance floors.  And you never know if the girls are gonna be cute. They certainly wont be like any of the girls mentioned in here with huge fake tits. The girls here are more exclusive. They have sub sites like OF or Patreon where you pay, maybe $10 to get in or so. Getting back to strip clubs...then you might need to tip the girls at the clubs for some attention. Maybe buy a couple things for extra from them like a lap dance for another, say, $50.  I'd say paying for a girls' OF is not much different than visiting a strip club once a month. So why the complaints about paying the $10 entry fee to their sites and then paying extra if you wanna see some xxx stuff in videos?
« Last Edit: October 03, 2021, 09:53:08 pm by ExoticDesign »

TPB_

• Thank You
  • -Given: 167
  • -Receive: 970
« Reply #104 on: October 05, 2021, 01:36:27 am »
Have you seen Katy Ann recently on OF?  Inexpensive monthly subscription and her physique keeps getting better. There’s a new red bikini clip where her waist looks so small and huge fake tits.  Also a yellow bikini and topless  - really pretty, slim and tits so huge and so fake. 

Tags: