Author Topic: Kissies aka Alexandra Nilsson  (Read 219871 times)

jake1217

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 41
Re: Kissies aka Alexandra Nilsson
« Reply #150 on: April 18, 2011, 03:14:48 pm »
I'm in agreement. She just looks weird in the last picture posted of her. Further, she looks like she a thirty five year old who's had too much bad work done on her face. It's really a shame because those earlier photographs from just after her first boob job are really hot.

loveforbarbie

« Reply #151 on: April 20, 2011, 01:16:43 am »
I like her new tits and she doesn't look too shabby in these new pics imo. [One of them is kinda funny tho]

KwukDuck

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6003
  • -Receive: 7231
« Reply #152 on: April 20, 2011, 10:54:45 am »

Mongoo

• Thank You
  • -Given: 260
  • -Receive: 19
« Reply #153 on: April 20, 2011, 11:05:17 am »
She makes me horny as hell...

KwukDuck

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #154 on: April 21, 2011, 07:16:28 pm »
Many girls look average in real life xD
Ever watch these model shows? If you see them without the 3 hour make-up styling session they look just like the girl nextdoor realy.
Well whats to say about Kissies, i like her figure and her boobs certainly enhanced with the last procedure (she even shopped her new boobs too, not in those last pics though). I think it's just the nose that makes her face look a bit 'off'. Not sure if it's an issue for her, if it is she'll probably get it fixed at some point. (didn't she already have this planned?)

devilsreject

• Thank You
  • -Given: 29
  • -Receive: 178
« Reply #155 on: April 22, 2011, 09:16:50 am »
Although her new set has a nice shape, I am convinced she went smaller. Anyone else agree?

I think it's nearly impossible to tell considering how every bit of evidence has been 'tampered with' by photoshop lol
Yeah. She photoshopped herself bigger all the time before this boob job. Notice how the lates pic of this thread is not taken or edited by her. It shows her true size. Bigger than before (in reality), but smaller than her previous photoshops.

If she likes the big look so much, why didn't she get implants of that size? ???

i sadly can't quite get a grip on this girl's self-image anymore whatsoever. her face is a strange distortion of what a naturally sexy face should be - and by 'naturally sexy', i don't mean 'as nature intended' - i'm all for girls being as hardcore fake as possible. 8) i just think she's lost sight of what looks good, become completely obsessed with surgery, and ruined what actual sexiness she had through obsessive fat-burning injections, bizarre chin implants and a nosejob that could give jodie marsh a run for her money... :o

i'd quite like to know what other people think of her at this stage in her 'career' - for me she was once a killer nasty, supercharged barbie with sex and attitude dripping off every enhanced curve - now she's like a wax mannequin gone wrong, and in no way representative of how a 20yr old girl should look, fake or otherwise. she's become quite a sad reflection of how self-obsession and the quest for surgical perfection at such a young age can alter someone into something far from hot.

please discuss. :)

I'm going to have to agree with you, she's become too skinny and gaunt, I'm becoming more unattracted to her the more I see her.  Her face and skin look bad, she looks unhealthily skinny. 

Also, to the person you quoted about why she didn't go bigger.  I think she might be too thin and small for her body to be able to handle any bigger implants.

I hope her health isn't as bad as it looks to me, and that maybe she gets better.
Check out my morphs on Deviantart:

https://www.deviantart.com/the-devilsreject

eboue

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 29
« Reply #156 on: May 01, 2011, 09:21:26 pm »
She has completely ruined her face, what a shame. I'd still do her though. At some spics her body look good despite being skinny though; makes me wanna be real rough to her and give her a good fucking.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 02:54:24 am by eboue »
"The faker the better"

Guusus

• Thank You
  • -Given: 17
  • -Receive: 87
    • my art
« Reply #157 on: May 12, 2011, 03:54:06 pm »
Many girls look average in real life xD
Ever watch these model shows? If you see them without the 3 hour make-up styling session they look just like the girl nextdoor realy.
Well whats to say about Kissies, i like her figure and her boobs certainly enhanced with the last procedure (she even shopped her new boobs too, not in those last pics though). I think it's just the nose that makes her face look a bit 'off'. Not sure if it's an issue for her, if it is she'll probably get it fixed at some point. (didn't she already have this planned?)

Well, I'm talking about Kissie WITH makeup in real life. There is a difference between models doing photoshoots and Kissie doing her everyday makeup + photoshopping.

Here's a pic of her without makeup taken in 2010:

OH MY GOD That is horrific !
and the most gruesome part is that girls with out surguries done are way hotter than this ...... thing

dont take it personally kissie
The best kind of bees:       boobees !

KwukDuck

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #158 on: May 13, 2011, 01:38:54 am »
with a body like this...  i can forget about the face for a minute or more xD

tl1000sbg

• Thank You
  • -Given: 98
  • -Receive: 44
Alexandra Nilsson aka Kissie 18 anyone have more of her?
« Reply #159 on: May 13, 2011, 05:53:04 pm »
Hott little blonde with big fake tits and fake lips, its the 1st I have seen of her and don't really know anything about her except I want to see her nude! lol. anyone have more pics and info?

thanks, enjoy.

http://www.imagefap.com/pictures/2808740/Kissie-18-Fake-Everything-Bimbo?pgid=&gid=2808740&page=0&view=0

zetekapelski

• Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 8
Re: Alexandra Nilsson aka Kissie 18 anyone have more of her?
« Reply #160 on: May 13, 2011, 06:07:38 pm »
Look in the amateurs section, there is already a well established thread about her

Azrael

• Thank You
  • -Given: 12888
  • -Receive: 8278

bruc1e

• Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 44
« Reply #162 on: May 13, 2011, 11:47:19 pm »
Looked trough the thread but i didn't find anyone posting her nude pics yet. Maybe i'm wrong.

However, The first picture was posted by herself on her blog. She wrote that it was all a mistake. But i dont belive that shit, i think it was all commercial to gain viewers. When she posted the picture her blog got more hits than ever before, And she is swedens most popular blogger.She Also claimed that the picture has been photoshopped by her manager. Dont know any history about the last picture tho.

lark voorhies

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 6
« Reply #163 on: May 14, 2011, 08:19:19 am »
that last picture makes me sad :'(

GerMan

• Thank You
  • -Given: 144
  • -Receive: 585
« Reply #164 on: May 15, 2011, 01:55:08 am »
that last picture makes me sad :'(

You know what the Duke (Duke Nukem) would say:

"Hell I still hit it"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96PdhHZC7j8

btw does anybody know, who this fit ass belongs to???
http://www.kissies.se/trana-rumpan

Tags: