Author Topic: "SexyCyborg" considering move from 800 to 1200/1500cc. Suggestions?  (Read 106080 times)

KwukDuck

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6003
  • -Receive: 7231
Re: "SexyCyborg" considering move from 800 to 1200/1500cc. Suggestions?
« Reply #90 on: November 05, 2018, 02:54:13 pm »
Hello,

In my opinion, the best implants available on the market are those produced by Motiva. They are made by cohesive silicone and have very innovative features in terms of shape, safety, quality of materials and so on. In your case, the only limitation is that the biggest volume available is "only" around 1000 cc. Anyway, take a look to Motiva, I think it is Worth it. Regards,

Llobregat77

I've not heard of them before. They don't seem to offer anything special.
It looks like they haven't even passed clinical trials yet. It just states that their product has been accepted for FDA trials, not that it passed them.

@SexyCyborg
I think we can all appreciate the content you put out as it is. I'm sure many of us would be thrilled to see more of you but most of us are probably aware you have to be a bit careful too. Plus you get a lot of love for your content beyond your looks, also from us i think (can only speak for myself). It's just generally nice to watch.

Seeing as you're somewhat of a trans-humanist (correct?), what are your thoughts on breasts functionality, is it something you consider? Is it something you thing must be preserved or in contrast would like to get rid of?

On a similar note, current implants are all designed to more or less mimic natural tissue, is that something you appreciate or would you opt for something completely different given the option, say implants that aren't nearly as soft and squishy as current products on the market?

Naomi "SexyCyborg" Wu

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 34
  • -Receive: 912
    • Naomi Wu, Shenzhen DIY and Tech Enthusiast
« Reply #91 on: November 05, 2018, 03:19:27 pm »
Seeing as you're somewhat of a trans-humanist (correct?), what are your thoughts on breasts functionality, is it something you consider? Is it something you thing must be preserved or in contrast would like to get rid of?

They don't get in my way. But as for functionality...you could probably breath ok without a nose- but it's nice to have one. I did not have any boobs at all (but yes I am cis-female) before I got implants, so they aren't really augmentation they're prosthetics. Of course, small implants look awful, if you are going to be fake might a well be large and fake. I'm of the "if I have to have a prosthetic arm don't give me the creepy flesh colored plastic one- give me the carbon fiber robot claw" school of thought. I don't, and never wanted them to look "natural".

The implants certainly initially helped the youtube channel so they are "functional" in that respect, although they work against me in most other places so it kind of evens out. But I got them for gender expression, and any future surgery would be for the same. I don't see ever not having implants, I'd be quite unhappy. My high-femme appearance is important to me.

On a similar note, current implants are all designed to more or less mimic natural tissue, is that something you appreciate or would you opt for something completely different given the option, say implants that aren't nearly as soft and squishy as current products on the market?

I never really understood why people care about how they feel? I just look at them, I don't sit around and squish them together or anything so never really cared about how they felt. I like the high spherical look. But I have almost no breast tissue so I worry about ripples.
Thank you very much everyone for your help paying for my new 1250cc implants, it's very much appreciated🙏

KwukDuck

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #92 on: November 05, 2018, 04:10:56 pm »
They don't get in my way. But as for functionality...you could probably breath ok without a nose- but it's nice to have one. I did not have any boobs at all (but yes I am cis-female) before I got implants, so they aren't really augmentation they're prosthetics.

I mean in regards to their ability to produce/provide milk for offspring xD In some cases this function can be compromised by the augmentation.

I never really understood why people care about how they feel? I just look at them, I don't sit around and squish them together or anything so never really cared about how they felt.

You should it's quite satisfying xD Specially if they are more firm/fake than naturals, naturals just suck...

I like the high spherical look.

That makes two of us. There are three main components that make them nice.
- High position.
- Round shape.
- Firmness.

But I have almost no breast tissue so I worry about ripples.

If you get more firm implants rippling becomes less. If you'd go for saline implants overfilling them helps to reduce rippling.

Are you worried about them showing all the time or just in certain positions?

Personally i don't see it as an issue as long as it's not a result of soft implants just hanging down but rather just distortion in other ways.
It kind of emphasizes the fact that they are artificial/enhanced to some extent. For me it's the same with scars i suppose, it can be quite sexy if done right.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 04:13:01 pm by KwukDuck »

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1813
  • -Receive: 1722
« Reply #93 on: November 05, 2018, 09:53:50 pm »
With saline implants you get ripling if underfilled, scalloping if slightly overfilled, perfect implants if nicely overfilled (like atleast 120% fill).
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

KwukDuck

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #94 on: November 13, 2018, 02:00:06 pm »
SexyCyborg, I decided to give you an early upgrade already xD

Hope you appreciate it, if not i can remove it at your request.

NOTE: These images are NOT original, they are morphs!

« Last Edit: November 13, 2018, 02:05:17 pm by KwukDuck »

Akronaute

• Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5130
  • -Receive: 3323
  • ^ Miss Gemma Massey (2011)
« Reply #95 on: November 13, 2018, 07:30:04 pm »
Dear God, if she goes that size and makes a vlog about them I can die in peace.
MY TOP (no order)
Gemma Massey | Danielle Derek | Rachael (mompov) | Amy Anderssen | Katy Ann | Amber Alena | Paulina J. Candy | Candy Charms | Lilly8k | Blondie Bennett | Nessa Devil

Breastaddict

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 17
« Reply #96 on: November 22, 2018, 10:50:23 am »
stop talking about it and just do it :)

axis

• Thank You
  • -Given: 991
  • -Receive: 1244
  • Too Big to Fail
« Reply #97 on: November 22, 2018, 07:36:54 pm »
A little inspiration?  ;)

Excellent size for SC...
----
axis
----
The Anti-Butt Augmentation Thread: https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=44475.0

Niklas

• Thank You
  • -Given: 35
  • -Receive: 539
« Reply #98 on: November 25, 2018, 02:18:45 am »
I like that she refers to them as prosthetics. That sounds even faker than fake... if that's even possible.  Can't wait for her to inflate them even more. Very hot.

tgscientist

• Thank You
  • -Given: 37
  • -Receive: 18
« Reply #99 on: December 04, 2018, 03:22:26 am »
Very happy to see you here! I love your tech vids, and you look amazing! Good luck to you whatever you decide!

axis

• Thank You
  • Too Big to Fail
« Reply #100 on: March 07, 2019, 08:34:27 am »
Has SS updated recently on her supersizing/upgrade plans?

Crossing fingers for soon!
----
axis
----
The Anti-Butt Augmentation Thread: https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=44475.0

Psf_79

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3087
  • -Receive: 715
« Reply #101 on: March 09, 2019, 01:14:18 pm »
Has SS updated recently on her supersizing/upgrade plans?

Crossing fingers for soon!

I recall she is in no hurry. This could take some time although she’s determined.

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1813
  • -Receive: 1722
« Reply #102 on: March 10, 2019, 02:56:07 pm »
So Naomi, I saw your post on Twitter and understand your reluctance to use words like upgrade or bigger for the upcoming surgery. Your wording of “regular maintenance” probably works best for the majority of fans who are not into the stuff we all are.

So does this mean the time has come where we can start thinking about sponsoring your next BA? Are your goals still the same? And lastly a bit of a maybe creepy question: But have you considered selling your current implants? Personally it wouldn’t really be my cup of tea, but I know other famous women with famous boobs have made a pretty penny back from selling their old implants.

I hope you’ll give us a little status update :-)
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

axis

• Thank You
  • Too Big to Fail
« Reply #103 on: March 11, 2019, 12:57:56 am »
----
axis
----

Naomi "SexyCyborg" Wu

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 34
  • -Receive: 912
    • Naomi Wu, Shenzhen DIY and Tech Enthusiast
« Reply #104 on: March 12, 2019, 04:35:09 am »
Hey everyone!  I'm going ahead with the implant revision. It's kind of a dump truck full of cash so if for some reason you have a thing for helping people buy implants I'm your girl ;D

Reasons I have come up with to help out:
1. Like Asian girls with giant boobs? This will give me the largest implants (by far) of anyone in China- maybe I'll start a trend?

2. Wish giant implants had better mainstream acceptability outside of adult stars and sex workers? I'm primary a tech vlogger and DIY enthusiast, maybe it will show giant implants aren't a setback for women with otherwise normal careers.

Wait! I can do this...I've got more...uhm...

3. Do you love America (or insert your country here)? We all know Americans love giant implants. You know in China we don't have giant implants, why not show China what's great about America by slapping a pair of giant implants on a Chinese girl? I mean, unless you don't like America...no judgment here...

Ah...yeah sorry I feel completely ridiculous asking for help with such a thing, I'm more a rent and tools kind of girl so might as well have fun with it😅

Awards: I can't do anything explicit or nude- Chinese law. But if you can point me at a page as to what's typical, photos or whatever for how much I can try and do that. Perhaps a 3D printed body scan like this: https://imgur.com/a/hj07m
Thank you very much everyone for your help paying for my new 1250cc implants, it's very much appreciated🙏

Tags: slim saline chinese 1250cc