Author Topic: Maya - Lalita Duangya - Thane Kanranji - ohzaramay - Thanyakarn Rojin  (Read 161169 times)

KwukDuck

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6003
  • -Receive: 7231
Re: May - ThanYakarnMaYYa - Thane Kanranji - ohzaramay
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2017, 03:21:40 am »
Sorry, the direct link expires after a while, this should work.

https://www.facebook.com/ohzaramay/videos/1971073233215050/
https://www.facebook.com/ohzaramay/videos/1971491756506531/

And a bunch of new pics:

« Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 04:17:20 am by KwukDuck »

toreman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 30
  • -Receive: 57
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2017, 11:14:56 am »
She is just sooooooooo gorgeous.......we need nipple!!!!!!

toreman

• Thank You
« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2018, 04:17:33 am »
Bumpy bump. Looks like there’s gonna be some kind of topless shoot on Valentines day frebruary 4th?
Can anyone confirm this?

KwukDuck

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2018, 08:10:20 pm »
Here we go :)

KwukDuck

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You

kingbrowser

« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2018, 01:33:34 am »
Doubt we'll see topless pics anytime soon – looks like she could've been slapped with up to 5 years in prison for going down to pasties on a FB video at one point https://coconuts.co/bangkok/news/family-two-women-charged-stripping-facebook-live/

smoothie4564

• Thank You
  • -Given: 324
  • -Receive: 381
« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2018, 01:48:57 am »
Doubt we'll see topless pics anytime soon – looks like she could've been slapped with up to 5 years in prison for going down to pasties on a FB video at one point https://coconuts.co/bangkok/news/family-two-women-charged-stripping-facebook-live/

I don't understand lawmakers sometimes. Thailand is the prostitution capital of Asia and yet they make it illegal to show a covered-up nipple to a camera. This level of hypocrisy makes no sense to me. It's as if they want to give the appearance that their country is ran by a bunch of celibate puritans that only have sex for reproduction, and yet the place is crawling with streetwalkers at night. Do they actually think they are fooling anyone?

TickleTheo

• Explicit-Users
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 230
  • -Receive: 507
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2018, 09:15:34 am »
I don't understand lawmakers sometimes. Thailand is the prostitution capital of Asia and yet they make it illegal to show a covered-up nipple to a camera. This level of hypocrisy makes no sense to me. It's as if they want to give the appearance that their country is ran by a bunch of celibate puritans that only have sex for reproduction, and yet the place is crawling with streetwalkers at night. Do they actually think they are fooling anyone?

Um. Did you read the same news article link that I read? That problem was that she put on a practical strip show via FB live for a website. The problem being that it was FB live. There are Adult webcam websites for a reason and those kind of shows.

When you broadcast content not suited for the platform, it is kinda hard not to see people making a fuss. It'd be the equivalent of a Twitch broadcaster putting on pasties and declaring that they aren't naked. They'd get shutdown unless there was a damned good reason not to.

joejoetheidiot

• Thank You
  • -Given: 34
  • -Receive: 814
« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2018, 06:57:33 pm »

Um. Did you read the same news article link that I read? That problem was that she put on a practical strip show via FB live for a website. The problem being that it was FB live. There are Adult webcam websites for a reason and those kind of shows.

When you broadcast content not suited for the platform, it is kinda hard not to see people making a fuss. It'd be the equivalent of a Twitch broadcaster putting on pasties and declaring that they aren't naked. They'd get shutdown unless there was a damned good reason not to.

Why does the Thai government decide what Facebook allows? I agree with posts about hypocrisy.

TickleTheo

• Explicit-Users
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 230
  • -Receive: 507
« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2018, 09:10:01 pm »
Why does the Thai government decide what Facebook allows? I agree with posts about hypocrisy.

They have to do something because some super conservative online reported her to the police. The police pretty much had to do their jobs because that someone was raising a hissy fit about morality/showing a recently revised online obscenity law and bringing media attention to the video/their inaction.

It is kind of the same thing that you'll notice many adult websites have a silly notification asking if you are 18+ before entering. Pointless, but someone had to appease the "Think of the Children" conservatives somehow.

KwukDuck

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #40 on: February 02, 2018, 07:01:47 pm »
That's really sad, i hope it doesn't ruin her income as a model.
I'm thinking of sending a small tip her way. Maybe we'll get something nice in return xD

chaychay

• Thank You
  • -Given: 235
  • -Receive: 529
« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2018, 07:28:04 pm »
Oh my gosh! She looks unreal.
I can't get over how young she looks. I almost feel dirty.
Certified silicone fetishist aficionado.

KwukDuck

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You

KwukDuck

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #43 on: April 19, 2018, 09:45:44 pm »
We can follow her on Instagram as well now :)

https://www.instagram.com/may_yarr/

toreman

• Thank You
« Reply #44 on: June 06, 2018, 11:11:16 pm »
Pleeeeease say someone has any new.....hope she'd let em out anytime soon...

Tags: 500cc 600cc thai camgirl