Author Topic: Just realized that I have a fetish on silicone  (Read 16484 times)

serafin06

• Thank You
  • -Given: 17
  • -Receive: 12
Re: Just realized that I have a fetish on silicone
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2017, 02:09:39 am »
I get it. But we are in Europe so can't choose... You think her physical limit could  be 400 or 500 cc? We would be sad with that haha

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1813
  • -Receive: 1722
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2017, 02:32:59 pm »
Even in Europe there are choices. But what Vertiggo said is true especially with saline implants for instance in the US. On of those surgeons who are known to achieve "the look" can take her to the limit of what is possible in one go and saline helps because if he feels there is room for 100cc more he can just pump more in while he is performing the surgery. Like he might say: "I'm sure I can do 450cc, but I'll do whatever I can to try and get as close to 600 as possible." And if you two are comfortable with it uou could also give him permission to go as big as he can. We have seen women go so much bigger than expected because on the operating table it turns out her body is very accepting of a larger fill. So yeah, if it is in any way possible for you go for one of the experts (preferably in the US).
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

serafin06

• Thank You
« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2017, 05:22:54 pm »
Thanks. We will see what the doctoris going to say. If he can't do 500 then we will look somewhere else.

I'm just can't stop thinking about them being fake as they can be. It's so strange to me!

And I know that I really what her in few years go bigger if she would go now for 500cc. I just have that urge for big fake boobs.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 07:43:35 pm by serafin06 »

serafin06

• Thank You
« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2017, 01:30:09 am »
Little update. My girlfriend decided to do a nose job first. She has kind of a small nose but as she says she wants it to be cute. She will do it in september or december. Money is the only reason why only then.

After that sve will start to save for boobs. The only problem is lips. She does not know should she wait after ba or do it before because it needs to be filled every 4 to 6 months with juviderm.  Money is again the only problem.

So these are the updates. She is stil open for boobs to look fake so I'm over the moon. 

Arie

• Thank You
« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2017, 03:09:23 pm »
I used to think strting with the boobs is best because it motivates to match the rest of the look to the boobs. These days I think getting a feel for the fake look might be best by starting with lips. The reason being that lips can't be hidden, so she'll either have to deal with being perceived as plastic/bimbo/whatever in a positive way by some and a negative way by others. If she can deal with it she might be more likely to go for a very fake look and show them off accordingly.

serafin06

• Thank You
« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2017, 01:39:26 am »
She is afraid that she will spend too much money that she is saving on linps every few monts and it would slower the process for nose and boobs.

I'm trying to convince her to do nose job first, because she wants it and money will be ready by September or November, but then to do lips next. But what I'm afraid as well is that it would suck a lot of money every few months.

And for lips we are not conviced that 1 ml of juviderm would do what she wants, but we will try.

For boobs she is all in for fake look. Not as fake as I would like, but fake. I hope that will be even more fake as time goes and we talk. I even said to her that rippling is kind of sexy to me...
« Last Edit: July 02, 2017, 01:41:28 am by serafin06 »

serafin06

• Thank You
« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2018, 09:44:37 am »
Hi, little update. It's been a year since I started this topic and since I fully realised my fetish for fake look in every way.

My GF still did not go to her first surgery because of the money. As I said she will do a nose job first and after that tits. From our conversations  I know she wants small cute, fake looking nose. And really fake looking tits.

The funny thing is I did not know that I will be turn on soo much even thinking about small fake nose.

We hope she will do her nose job before or after summer.

Now, the thing is for tits she always talks about how she wants them very round and fake but for nose she almost never uses word fake for it. I use it.

What I'm hoping is that she starts to want fake look for all of it. Not just nose and boobs. We talked about butt implatns and she is interested in them in some way. I know she wants bigger lips but this every 5 months spending money on it turned her down.

I'm just hoping that she will want fake look for all not just nose and tits.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2018, 09:47:38 am by serafin06 »

Arie

• Thank You
« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2018, 01:08:09 pm »
Sounds like it’s all going in the right direction. Financing it certainly is a challenge for most people, that sucks

serafin06

• Thank You
« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2018, 01:18:17 pm »
Sounds like it’s all going in the right direction. Financing it certainly is a challenge for most people, that sucks

I really hope it is slowly going into direction that she wants to look fake completely! Now I think she does not think so or she does not want to say it to her self.

Arie

• Thank You
« Reply #39 on: April 02, 2018, 05:52:17 pm »
There’s such a stigma on looking plastic/fake, you have to sometimes pull it out of them. Your often hear women say things like: “Well, I don’t need them to look completely natural...” when talking about their breasts. When you enquire on a bit they might say eventually that they don’t want a crease on the underside, just straight out and have the cleavage look like wearing a push up bra even when not. So you’ll be like: “That’s super fake, that’s bolt-ons!” and they’ll be like: “Well, yeah kinda I guess. I just want them pretty and perky...” It’s kinda cute actually seeing them come to grips with wanting then looking fake lol. “Perky” F cups, sure... That’s just big bolt-ons lol. Ofcoarse this isn’t all women, but from being the “Plastic Surgery Guy” in my social circle I feel there’s a lot more girls desiring the look or atleast open for the look than men realize. You just need to understand the stigma it has and how these women are raised in a world where feminism has done so many great things for them, but also put a ton of pressure on them. So yeah, it’s all reading between the lines and digging for answers hahah

serafin06

• Thank You
« Reply #40 on: April 02, 2018, 11:43:31 pm »
Yes, I agree and I'm in that position. Right now I still don't know for sure what she wants beside cute, very small nose and fake looking big (around 600 cc) tits. I know we are sometimes talking about butt implants for distant future and lip lift. But it is never for sure. And I can't push it too much. And I'm not sure would she be interested in something else. I know we talk about years because for a year she was saving for nose job.

And what you said she is never talking about the whole look. And almost never fake beside talking about tits.

I know that during this year of off and on talking I'm more and more interested in the whole plastic look.

serafin06

• Thank You
« Reply #41 on: April 11, 2018, 08:12:30 am »
So, yesterday my GF during foreplay during witch we talked about my fetishism for fake she said at one moment that she wants big, round silicone butt. Then she even said that it should be Barbie, doll looking.

This is the first time that in that kind of fantasions she said anything like a doll!

But because we were in foreplay and she know that fake is my fetish, I'm not sure did she mean it seriously, like at that moment she said just what she wants too or she just said it for me.

From our conversations in general I just know she does not want to look with operations whole fake. So, this doll is very interesting to me.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2018, 08:16:36 am by serafin06 »

Arie

• Thank You
« Reply #42 on: April 11, 2018, 08:10:03 pm »
That woulf have been an excellent question during post-sex cuddles

serafin06

• Thank You
« Reply #43 on: April 11, 2018, 09:20:56 pm »
That woulf have been an excellent question during post-sex cuddles

Yes, I know. But didn't want to make the whole thing about that... I will ask her soon somehow :)

serafin06

• Thank You
« Reply #44 on: August 19, 2018, 09:42:51 am »
So, my girlfriend is month away from her nose job. She asked them for a small barbie nose.

But last 2 months she was a little bit blue about other surgerys. We talked last night for a long time and she said she has or had some identity crisis. She was all in for nose and boobs but no for lips and butt. Then we talked about it and in the end she said that she is afraid to look too much fake. She does not like the word.

But she want small barbie nose and tits like Carolina Cutt. But in my mind that od fake look

Tags: