Author Topic: Lacey Wildd  (Read 549061 times)

dnver918

• Thank You
  • -Given: 681
  • -Receive: 1010
Re: Lacey Wildd / Paula Ann Simonds
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2011, 06:25:12 pm »
I think she is real.  Also she indicated her new implants are 5400 cc total so 2700 cc each, overfilled saline.

double

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1617
  • -Receive: 505
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2011, 07:44:26 pm »
No unaltered pix = hmmmmmmm.  And nothing current of her waist.  And Tiffany Towers?!!

Posted pix are an exaggeration.

el_t0ro

• Thank You
  • -Given: 502
  • -Receive: 179
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2011, 10:12:47 pm »
Lloyd which pic is tiffany towers?

Lloyd

• Thank You
  • -Given: 94
  • -Receive: 993
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2011, 10:47:52 pm »
Lloyd which pic is tiffany towers?

She may be a real girl but I doubt very much she has those boobs. Just like that swedish chick who used Miss Prestin's photo as her own.  Personally, I think it's a dude fucking with people, in a similar vein as Sarah Suicide.

The one in the red bathing suit. It's from the movie The Busty Conquests of Tiffany Towers. Here is a screenshot of her profile pics (lower left) and almost the same shot from a capture I did from the movie.

timesplitter

• Thank You
  • -Given: 232
  • -Receive: 86
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2011, 02:15:39 am »
That settles it for me...real girls with great bodies are too vain to use pictures of other people instead of themselves.  Outed as a fake, at least in the respect that whoever is posting those pictures is not the girl in the pictures.  Wonder who the girl is, though?
« Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 02:17:41 am by timesplitter »
"I think they're both awesome!"
"Obviously, but if you had to choose between titties or ass, which one?"
"I got what you're sayin'.  It's a hard choice."
"It's the choice in life."
"Well, I mean I guess if I had to choose...historically, I've always considered myself a tit man."

double

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1617
  • -Receive: 505
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2011, 02:23:46 am »
No - she definitely got the big implants about a month ago - it's true.  But she's not nearly as hot as the pix suggest and she plays with angles and focus in her pix.

timesplitter

• Thank You
  • -Given: 232
  • -Receive: 86
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2011, 03:12:32 am »
No - she definitely got the big implants about a month ago - it's true.  But she's not nearly as hot as the pix suggest and she plays with angles and focus in her pix.

I'm gonna say live video footage of this girl or it didn't happen.
"I think they're both awesome!"
"Obviously, but if you had to choose between titties or ass, which one?"
"I got what you're sayin'.  It's a hard choice."
"It's the choice in life."
"Well, I mean I guess if I had to choose...historically, I've always considered myself a tit man."

outroducin

• Thank You
  • -Given: 734
  • -Receive: 102
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2011, 03:22:44 am »
I agree with double... She is real but its impossible to tell what she really looks like because all her photos either messed with or from several years ago when I think she was quite a bit younger.

laceywildd

« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2011, 05:41:01 am »
Well, I am real I do Have 2700 cc' implants. I have a few pics of my favorite girls such as Tiffany Towers and Pandora Peaks. on my page as well as love a few other.. Because they were my inspiration .All my photos are real. Wow.. I just posted a few photos of my new tata's that I see you have here. As well as a ton from my facebook ..Also you have older photos of me here from My Myspace which are a few years and a couple breast augs ago. So to all who are hating on me .. I am a sweet girl. And if you want to know something please ask. I have no problem answering anything.. And as for full body pics I also just had a brazilin butt lift and a few other things so Im still pretty swallen. I get a little hurt from mean comments. But I guess I shouldn't. But on a lighter note. Thank you to all that have nice things to say. I will post better photos of my body face and more once I am completely healed. Thanks again kisses Lacey Wildd

Fedde

• Thank You
  • -Given: 89
  • -Receive: 88
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2011, 06:00:13 am »
Well, I am real I do Have 2700 cc' implants. I have a few pics of my favorite girls such as Tiffany Towers and Pandora Peaks. on my page as well as love a few other.. Because they were my inspiration .All my photos are real. Wow.. I just posted a few photos of my new tata's that I see you have here. As well as a ton from my facebook ..Also you have older photos of me here from My Myspace which are a few years and a couple breast augs ago. So to all who are hating on me .. I am a sweet girl. And if you want to know something please ask. I have no problem answering anything.. And as for full body pics I also just had a brazilin butt lift and a few other things so Im still pretty swallen. I get a little hurt from mean comments. But I guess I shouldn't. But on a lighter note. Thank you to all that have nice things to say. I will post better photos of my body face and more once I am completely healed. Thanks again kisses Lacey Wildd

Welcome here ! It's always good to see a model actually visiting our forum.

I'm very curious about a few things:
- When exactly did you have tour 2700cc implants ?
- How does it feel to have them ?
- Could you please post some pics of yourself allthough you are not fully healed yet ?
- Do you want to marry me ?

laceywildd

« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2011, 06:16:26 am »
Febuary 16th was my surgery. I had a bit of trouble had another surgery a few weeks ago. They are very heavy. Still getting use to them.. And the photos on my FB yesterday were taken yesterday..So I will get new pics out asap.. Hosting an outdoor event in Vegas end of the month and will be signing posters. Getting ready to do a real shoot soon.. Kisses Lacey Wildd

outroducin

• Thank You
  • -Given: 734
  • -Receive: 102
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2011, 06:25:53 am »

man thats always the risk of posting on a public forum is having the person of topic find it. I apologize for judging but I never really meant to imply that you were unattractive. You look very pretty from the few photos i can see but i cant make out some of the finer details like eye color, skin tone, ect which was a little frustrating... Anyway, I hope nothing on here discourages you from trying to accomplish your goals. :)

merciscool

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 114
  • -Receive: 2094
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2011, 08:58:33 am »
welcome to the board lacey!

please inform us of any offensive comments towards you or any posts that bother you. we have a strict rule that people cannot insult the models/girls here, so if your feelings are hurt because someone is speaking negatively, then let us know. all the "faker" talk or doubting what's real or who posted the pics online isn't really what i'm referring to as we have TONS of men pretending to be women and other sorts of frauds around these parts, so there is a lot of skepticism a lot of the time, but any personal attacks or negative comments like that won't be tolerated!

thanks and have fun

Danielle Derek

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1291
  • -Receive: 11322
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2011, 10:44:13 am »
Lacey, welcome to the forum.
As I told you (on facebook) already, you're absolutely gorgeous, and I really hope you find our place here among us. We're all boob lovers, and well your boobs seem to be perfect, so what better place to be than on theperfectboobs.net? ;)
I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live.

ilovemarymadison

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2084
  • -Receive: 381
  • Mary the Goddess
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2011, 12:55:17 pm »
welcome lacey and thanks for all, you are the woman of my dreams, your body is incredible perfect!!!!
I wish you all the best in the world, women are the most 'beautiful I have ever seen, a dream come true!
I hope soon put new pictures, the latest are beautiful.

Tags: saline