Author Topic: Shadowmuse Blown  (Read 121857 times)

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 29
  • -Receive: 139
    • Shadowmuse Blown "Revenge"
Re: Shadowmuse Blown
« Reply #105 on: April 15, 2018, 08:53:55 pm »
Just posted part 4 of chapter 8 of "Revenge" on my Revenge Blog.

It's time for Tory to finally let Ken explode (after a lot of teasing)
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee brings months of Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger.  To join, go to my free blog:
Shadowmuse Blown's Blog and, in the right-hand column, find the instructions on how to subscribe to my "Revenge" blog.

shmag

• Thank You
  • -Given: 21
  • -Receive: 55
« Reply #106 on: April 16, 2018, 05:32:04 am »
I would love to send a draft to you for collaboration. I let me know if you would like a copy to proof read or add too. Ive posted it on here before and it did alright.

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
« Reply #107 on: April 20, 2018, 08:45:08 pm »
I would love to send a draft to you for collaboration. I let me know if you would like a copy to proof read or add too. Ive posted it on here before and it did alright.

Oh my goodness, thank you so much for asking me to collaborate on something. I'm very honored, sir!  Unfortunately, I don't have time between work, and my various projects, to get to everything that I'd like to get to, as it is.  I'm simply overwhelmed with too much to get done, and too little time with which to do it.  So, it is with sadness that I have to decline your offer, although I'm sure it would've been a lot of fun.  Thanks again for thinking of me, sir!   :D
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee brings months of Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger.  To join, go to my free blog:
Shadowmuse Blown's Blog and, in the right-hand column, find the instructions on how to subscribe to my "Revenge" blog.

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
« Reply #108 on: April 27, 2018, 03:09:48 am »
When Tory makes Ken cum, he is so intensely excited by her enormous chest, that he gushes huge amounts of semen for over a minute.  However, some readers have voiced that this is either a turn-off, or uninteresting, at best. 

With the aim of finding out what readers want, I've created a poll on my "Revenge" blog where you can vote whether Ken's massive ejaculations are worth reading or not.  The poll should be up for about a month.

The first part of chapter 9 of "Revenge" should get posted by Sunday.
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
« Reply #109 on: April 28, 2018, 10:19:05 pm »
Chapter 9, part 1, has now been posted on my "Revenge" blog.

Meet Monique, Tory's new Girl Friday, who happens to be totally infatuated with Tory's colossal chest.
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
« Reply #110 on: May 03, 2018, 11:47:08 pm »
The second half of chapter 2 of "Possessions" has been posted on my regular blog. 

Just how big CAN tits get?
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
« Reply #111 on: May 18, 2018, 11:30:25 pm »
Today's post highlights Tory showing some independence.  Take a trip from Ken's upper Eastside brownstone to her little apartment in Brooklyn?  Who needs a chauffeur?  Surely, she can manage a subway ride by herself!  The resulting trip, and how Tory copes with her enormous 10,000cc bosoms, is what this post is all about.  Hope you enjoy, even if things do turn out a little nasty for our heoione.  Let me know what you think.

"Revenge", Chapter 10, part 1, has been posted on my Revenge Blog.
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
« Reply #112 on: May 30, 2018, 03:53:37 pm »
Back at my regular blog, I posted the wrap-up scene for the current chapter in "Possessions".   Pumped up until her breasts are forty feet across, Tara wants Kal to go all the way and pump her till she pops.  The third part to chapter 2 has been posted.
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
« Reply #113 on: June 16, 2018, 02:36:01 pm »
Just posted on my Revenge Blog:

Tory has had quite the traumatic experience from the aftermath of her subway "adventure".  She is grateful to the man who saved her, and takes him back to her old apartment to thank him.
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
« Reply #114 on: June 26, 2018, 06:59:21 am »
"Possessions", chapter 3, part 1 has been posted on my regular blog.  Tara wonders how she survived when her humongous bosoms had exploded.
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
« Reply #115 on: July 14, 2018, 03:39:22 pm »
"Revenge", Chapter 11 has been posted on my Revenge Blog...

Young Bobby is finally old enough to shoot a video with hyper-buxom Tory.  Too bad, Tory's flat-chested sister, Gail, unexpectedly pays Tory a visit that day!
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
« Reply #116 on: July 18, 2018, 01:34:06 am »
Kal has Tara meet Simon, to show him a good time and to expand for him until Simon says: "Stop".   How big will she get?

Read the next installment of "Possessions" on my free regular blog. 
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
« Reply #117 on: August 10, 2018, 05:56:56 am »
In "Revenge", Chapter 11, part 2, Tory's parents visit, but they haven't seen her since she was 2600ccs.  Now she 10,000ccs!  Tory is dreading their arrival.  What will they think of her monster chest?  How will they react?  Will her father disown her? 

Find out at my "Revenge" Blog.  If you're not a member, all it takes is one payment and you can read about Tory every few weeks as she tries to negotiate the world with ever-expanding bosoms.  We're only on chapter 11, and we've a looooong way to go!  Come join the titilation!  Find out how at my regular blog: Shadowmuse-Blown.blogspot.com.
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
« Reply #118 on: August 17, 2018, 02:20:36 am »
I've updated "Possessions" at my free blog. 

Simon takes Tara to his nightclub where he begins to learn something of Kal's true nature, once he has Tara away from him.  In the meantime, Tara performs on stage with Salina Expansion.  Both girls expand to the audience's delight.

Come read "Possessions", Chapter 3, part 3
~Shadowmuse Blown

Implants-lover

• Thank You
  • -Given: 425
  • -Receive: 454
« Reply #119 on: August 21, 2018, 12:14:35 pm »
I've updated "Possessions" at my free blog. 

Simon takes Tara to his nightclub where he begins to learn something of Kal's true nature, once he has Tara away from him.  In the meantime, Tara performs on stage with Salina Expansion.  Both girls expand to the audience's delight.

Come read "Possessions", Chapter 3, part 3

for me, Saline is still the hottest character of your story's ;)
What kind of Bees makes Milk ?     Boobies!

Tags: