Author Topic: Shadowmuse Blown  (Read 32832 times)

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 25
  • -Receive: 92
    • Shadowmuse Blown "Revenge"
Re: Shadowmuse Blown
« Reply #105 on: April 15, 2018, 08:53:55 pm »
Just posted part 4 of chapter 8 of "Revenge" on my Revenge Blog.

It's time for Tory to finally let Ken explode (after a lot of teasing)
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee brings months of Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger. 
Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

shmag

• Thank You
  • -Given: 11
  • -Receive: 46
« Reply #106 on: April 16, 2018, 05:32:04 am »
I would love to send a draft to you for collaboration. I let me know if you would like a copy to proof read or add too. Ive posted it on here before and it did alright.

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 25
  • -Receive: 92
    • Shadowmuse Blown "Revenge"
« Reply #107 on: April 20, 2018, 08:45:08 pm »
I would love to send a draft to you for collaboration. I let me know if you would like a copy to proof read or add too. Ive posted it on here before and it did alright.

Oh my goodness, thank you so much for asking me to collaborate on something. I'm very honored, sir!  Unfortunately, I don't have time between work, and my various projects, to get to everything that I'd like to get to, as it is.  I'm simply overwhelmed with too much to get done, and too little time with which to do it.  So, it is with sadness that I have to decline your offer, although I'm sure it would've been a lot of fun.  Thanks again for thinking of me, sir!   :D
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee brings months of Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger. 
Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

Tags: