Author Topic: Anime / Ecchi with big (fake) boobs  (Read 21459 times)

Daddy Vlad

• your grace
  • Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 315
  • -Receive: 1419
    • Fetlife
Re: Anime / Ecchi with big (fake) boobs
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2016, 05:22:21 am »
We are about "enhanced beauty" and don't allow naturals because they aren't enhanced, but technically anime isn't "natural" in any way either... if drugs or magic could double or triple girls boobs in real life, I'm sure we would have a section for that.

Nuindakil

• Thank You
  • -Given: 521
  • -Receive: 862
    • Zaephyr Models
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2017, 11:06:51 pm »
Has anyone seen the anime Manyū Hiken-chō?

Just from the wikipedia description, it sounds interesting... Fun to watch, at least :)

misterhermit

• Thank You
  • -Given: 223
  • -Receive: 55
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2017, 03:05:58 am »
I think some of our members are missing the point.
This is not a forum for " not natural", it is a forum for "enhanced"
Not enhanced as in not natural, enhanced as in implants.  When members say enhanced here they mean implants. 

(In reference to breasts at least, lately people are adding other stuff like lip injections and other stuff like that.)

The creator of this thread almost certainly meant implants.
If you want a forum FULL of thousands of boob stories about magic and fantasy and all kinds of stuff like that go to one of them. 

I'm not trying to be negative here, so please don't take it that way.
I love the anime Manyū Hiken-chō. 
My only complaint is how the main character bitches about her back when she gets really big boobs.  I do agree about the fantasy aspect in so far as in amime you have ninjas with special powers and talking animals and magic and every hero male and female have amazing bodies no matter how sedentary they live.  But wait let's fuel a negative stereotype about boobs and back pain, that's not drag on their story.
Also we need a second season whith characters that get bigger tits than the first season.

U.N.Owen

• Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 4
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2018, 09:37:38 pm »
Im glad too see this Side had Topics for Animefans. And yet I need the same Forum in my motherlanguage too finde some Soulmate Girls in my Neighborhood.
Whaever. Im not realy a Fan of Mirai Nikki but its stated what the Girl named Hinata Hino had in fact real, wonderfull, literaly meaned Fake Boobys.
Its need, but Im disappoined in the selection of Bimbostorys. I loooove Bimbos, like many of you, but I cant find any Bimbo Anime, ore Manga.
The only one I found was the Title "Bimbo Vs Ganguro" ore something on Pururin.
I also found some need storys about Injections and Potions what forces the Breast too grow. Some Lifestock storys some Nipplefuckstorys, the normal Stuff. Its all need, ore even gread but I realy miss the black and white Bimboansformation.

Tags: