Author Topic: How important is intelligence?  (Read 7571 times)

unnaturalperfection

• Thank You
  • -Given: 224
  • -Receive: 123
How important is intelligence?
« on: November 16, 2012, 04:20:12 am »
What say you?

Personally I think other qualities such as friendliness, willingness to compromise etc are much more important

BigLoadPeter

• Thank You
  • -Given: 16
  • -Receive: 74
Re: How important is intelligence?
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2012, 05:14:53 am »

If you mean do I need a woman who can work for NASA as a rocket scientist? No, I don't need that.

Make no mistake being a hot bimbo takes a special intelligence all of its own.  You think the women who have breast implants haven't learned a ton about breast augmentation?  You think the women killing themselves in the gym to have their little rockhard bodies don't know a ton about nutrition and exercise?  These stone cold hotties are actually pretty damn intelligent when it comes to certain things.  Deep throating take skill and that requires critical thinking. :)

Honestly, the dumbest women I've ever met weren't bimbos they were fat disgusting chicks.

da84

• Thank You
  • -Given: 42
  • -Receive: 26
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2012, 06:03:24 pm »
I'll say 4 here, as it's really more of a 3.5 for me. It's an important quality, but it's just short of essential in what I like in my partner (for those keeping track, the essential parts are a minimum of three shared interests outside the bedroom, a sense of humor, and a willingness to bang only me in terms of having guys involved) but it's just in that next level of importance.

As Peter said, though, that doesn't mean I want a chick that can tell me what the 32nd digit in pi is without hesitation or recall what every policy put forth on the ballot means, but if she can talk to me that displays an ability to string sentences together that forms an idea or clearly describes her position on the topic at hand, it's a major turn-on. I can only deal with an absolutely hot woman looking at me dumbfounded over every possible source of conversation I offer before I want that face to actually respond.

KwukDuck

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6003
  • -Receive: 7231
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2012, 10:20:24 am »
Intelligence is not so much about knowing lots of things, it is  more about the ability to understand certain things and to reason.
This is very important to me, but it's not ALL about that... I mean, there's boobs too xD

Jtwenty7

• Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3548
  • -Receive: 174
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2012, 01:23:26 pm »
I  voted 4.

I like girls to have intelligence of some sort, whether it be bookish, practical,  or obscure.
"Stay busty, my friends."

robbie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 30663
  • -Receive: 16
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2014, 01:11:15 am »
i think love and compassion, loyalty and trustworthiness would be most important to me

doggzilla

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2417
  • -Receive: 1421
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2014, 01:34:58 am »
There are plenty of cute girls, I would take a 7 with personality over a 10 without... And intelligence is definitely pretty attractive. I like having something to talk about the other 23 hours a day...

Personality is definitely huge for me.,

AldarocX

• Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 14
  • Engage!
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2014, 05:05:59 pm »
I vote 5, not so much to indicate how smart, but more on its importance.  Someone who couldn't keep up with me intellectually and etc, would just end having a rather boring relationship.
Be most excellent to each other and party on dudes! - Bill and Ted most excellent adventures

Lilly

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1866
  • -Receive: 1956
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2014, 04:55:45 am »
There are plenty of cute girls, I would take a 7 with personality over a 10 without... And intelligence is definitely pretty attractive. I like having something to talk about the other 23 hours a day...

Personality is definitely huge for me.,

doggzilla,

Any "personable and intelligent girl" should have a repertoire of inspirational stratagem to evade the potential for too much conversation. ;)

~L

Djoser

• Thank You
  • -Given: 48
  • -Receive: 237
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2014, 08:49:28 am »
As long as the girl isn't stuck up, I find intelligent girls really attractive. In the moment she starts thinking she's too good for us, the rest of mortals, intelligence becomes defect, imo (applies also for guys)

bbf3

« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2014, 08:08:52 am »
As long as the girl isn't stuck up, I find intelligent girls really attractive.

I feel the same. And in he opposite, really dumb or stupid girls are a turn off for me, even if they are very good looking.
a good character, a good heart of a girl can compensate a certain lack in intelligence, but only if a girl or woman is not too stupid.

Plastic_Lover

« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2014, 09:28:55 pm »
Intelligence is in my case, essential, for a long-term relationship. But what I call an "elegant personality", which would be something like a combination of kindness, education, ease of manner, and empathy, is for me the key for success. And both members of the relationship should have it.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 11:12:17 pm by Plastic_Lover »

Hughman

• Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4603
  • -Receive: 290
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2014, 01:39:54 am »
Intelligence to roughly match. Everyone is different and thus at different levels

punternet

• Thank You
  • -Given: 85
  • -Receive: 224
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2014, 03:48:47 am »
Hmmm... I like intelligence. I find it sexy. I find stupidity singularly unsexy. However a person can be intelligent and still be a dick. Kindness, empathy, loyalty etc. are just as important. But yeah, I kinda have a brains fetish. Check out Hedy Lamarr's Wiki page - now that was one sexy woman.

masterpro

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 10
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2014, 06:19:41 pm »
I vote 5, intelligent IS important.

Tags: