Author Topic: Emelie Ekdahl / Emelie Ekström / Emelie Ekstrom  (Read 1418108 times)

axis

Re: Emelie Ekdahl / Emelie Ekström / Emelie Ekstrom
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2013, 04:24:48 am »
Nothing like being away for a few days only to come back to seeing this amazing discovery!  She is adorable!  Thanks!

KwukDuck

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6003
  • -Receive: 7231
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2013, 11:05:48 am »
I wonder why they downsize those images to 600*800 px (0.5 mpx). It's a pay site after all. Are they stuck in 1998?

Iphone 4 comes with a camera resolution of 5 mpx and Iphone 5 even features an 8 mpx camera.
Why not provide the image in its original resolution? It would be ten times as large.

I don't know, but i'll complain to them about it. Probably cheap host and want to maximize proffit

ThomasSmith

• Thank You
  • -Given: 49
  • -Receive: 2454
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2013, 02:36:38 pm »
I wonder why they downsize those images to 600*800 px (0.5 mpx). It's a pay site after all. Are they stuck in 1998?

Iphone 4 comes with a camera resolution of 5 mpx and Iphone 5 even features an 8 mpx camera.
Why not provide the image in its original resolution? It would be ten times as large.

I don't know, but i'll complain to them about it. Probably cheap host and want to maximize proffit

You bought a membership as I understand it, so maybe the support will reply to you. Bandwidth shouldn't be a problem these days, those are after all just pictures, we're not talking about streaming HD videos. Although a video of her would be nice.

That site just seems stuck in the 90ies from what I'm seeing.

KwukDuck

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2013, 05:24:08 pm »

You bought a membership as I understand it, so maybe the support will reply to you. Bandwidth shouldn't be a problem these days, those are after all just pictures, we're not talking about streaming HD videos. Although a video of her would be nice.

Yes, i did. Already wrote a small review: https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=16856.0

Bandwith isn't a problem these days, but storage on hosts are often still very limited, no idea why...

ThomasSmith

• Thank You
  • -Given: 49
  • -Receive: 2454
« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2013, 07:15:19 pm »

Yes, i did. Already wrote a small review: https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=16856.0

Bandwith isn't a problem these days, but storage on hosts are often still very limited, no idea why...

I assume they have a housed server, given that it's a not-so-small pay site. So they should have a few hundred GB of disk space. Hell even the web hosting plan I have for one of my sites offers 25 GBs and unlimited traffic for 8 Euros.

LoveAllGirls

• Thank You
  • -Given: 514
  • -Receive: 2072
  • My avatar: Janine from miki3dx
« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2013, 12:05:53 am »

LoveAllGirls

bender1313

• Thank You
  • -Given: 5860
  • -Receive: 3280
« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2013, 12:47:43 am »
Videos are coming  :)

Posted 4 hours ago (Google translation)

Hey, have been a bit bad at writing :) have a bit much now the last week before the holidays :) has managed an easy exercise now tonight, get the take it very easy now a few weeks. Will try to make sure and put some videos too haha .. Have not done it yet! Will have time for that now when I get some time off

Akronaute

• Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5130
  • -Receive: 3323
  • ^ Miss Gemma Massey (2011)
« Reply #37 on: July 03, 2013, 01:58:38 am »
It's true. KwukDuck, I love you! Nice find and bender1313, thanks for the images.
MY TOP (no order)
Gemma Massey | Danielle Derek | Rachael (mompov) | Amy Anderssen | Katy Ann | Amber Alena | Paulina J. Candy | Candy Charms | Lilly8k | Blondie Bennett | Nessa Devil

the-master

• Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 534
  • -Receive: 50
  • Knowing my avatar? Let me know!
« Reply #38 on: July 03, 2013, 11:31:34 pm »
Damned - She's a goddes looking so unbelievable good!
I hope we will see more pictures of her soon. Please keep us updated!

When I joined the TPB forum I started more and more thinking about the European conservatism upon large boops. It's really difficult to find women with a relaxed attitude towards breast augmentation. I met some in the past, all married, lucky husbands...

If anybody knows recommendations for Germany please share it! - I started thinking in getting divorced, as I have seen here that there is more to live for.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 11:35:41 pm by the-master »

Snikern

• Thank You
  • -Given: 18
  • -Receive: 83
« Reply #39 on: July 03, 2013, 11:46:16 pm »
lol this girl is just what this forum need as a mascot !

fit body hard implants, not to mention big !

and beautiful face !

11/10 !!!!

kimchi_chiga

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1462
  • -Receive: 13230
« Reply #40 on: July 04, 2013, 12:22:05 am »

KwukDuck

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #41 on: July 04, 2013, 03:31:15 am »
Wow... i can't wait for her videos! unfortunately they blocked my account... friggin' scammers!

Lake

• Thank You
  • -Given: 152
  • -Receive: 218
« Reply #42 on: July 04, 2013, 05:37:28 am »
Wow, best new model in years. She's Miss Prestin with perfect tits.

gwtucker

• Thank You
  • -Given: 289
  • -Receive: 521
« Reply #43 on: July 04, 2013, 07:39:42 am »
speechless..
Ava:---

Akula

• Thank You
  • -Given: 260
  • -Receive: 1602
  • Fitness Girls Addicted!
    • Female Bodybuilding Fitness Girls
« Reply #44 on: July 04, 2013, 10:57:27 am »
yes speechless, implants is very "young", so hard and firm now, i hope she keeps this wonderful profile in the future, i think  is so close to perfection for me... and is great to see this awesome fake boobs on a hardbody!
this implants remind me a lot fembomb, around 34DDD ?
« Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 11:00:21 am by Akula »
@Akula_ita - Fitness Girls Addicted!
Join My Fitness Girls Site!
Web: http://it.groups.yahoo.com/group/FemaleBodybuildingFitnessGirls/

Tags: 800cc swedish 550cc