Author Topic: The Flame  (Read 104508 times)

cheefyboy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 33
  • -Receive: 44
Re: The Flame
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2018, 12:10:04 pm »
cool!!!

i worked with capricorn1 a while back so if you need any proofing etc just let me know..

would be brill to see her becoming more and more plastic as she becomes more turned on and addicted to being pumped and fake.

not silly massive, but really hot and nasty, if you see what i mean.. ;-)

the chessie kay kind of look, really really fake and plastic and very very sexy..

as i say love the writing style and pace.. BRILL!

Mrkvicka07

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 9
« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2018, 04:29:54 pm »
This is one of the best stories I have ever read, hats off!

What I love the most is the emotional depth that the story has, feelings of different characters explored to a high extent and especially the psychological changes to accept that implants are hot. This is what I think is the hottest. I'm so glad it is not just another story that "girl got XXL implants" and that's it, but there is a real story behind it that makes sense and seems authentic.

Like others have mentioned, it would be extremely hot if you could add some extra layer of plastic surgery for main characters and not just boobs, i.e. the whole package. I realize that boobs are the "main thing", but this is where I feel most other stories fail, because they include other plastic surgery only in a minor way and not so detailed and it frankly sucks. My opinion iit's not enough to just say "she got butt implants", but really focus on the entire aspect to every detail as with boobs - because here you've done incredible job. If you could replicate this with say butt implants, like choosing what size, shape, tight clothing and her husband lusting for her huge fake ass, while wearing leggings and heels, the way her ass moves is so unnatural, but so hot that is outside of this world. The story would go to another league in my opinion.

PS: I really liked that she got implants for her husband and it didn't really get into her head like thinking about cheating or suddenly lust attention from other men, i really like this faithful part.

Great job again!

cheefyboy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 33
  • -Receive: 44
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2018, 10:24:06 am »
top observations Mrkvicka07...

totally agree sir..

SL

Adrian1976

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 4
« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2018, 03:26:50 pm »
I agree! Can't wait for the next installment. Very curious to know which direction the flow of this story will take. Keep up the good work as I said before.

ferdinand1

• Thank You
  • -Given: 69
  • -Receive: 653
« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2018, 04:33:32 pm »
Really appreciate the feedback guys. I have a few story directions I wanna play out first but will start thinking about how to work in some of your requests into the future story lines. After Brooke's story wraps up I was thinking about focusing on Casey's story as her jealousy of Jenna's appearance take's over and then Meredith's story as she tries to keep her wealthy husband. There would definitely be potential for more cosmetic surgery in both of those. We'll see how it shakes out. In the meantime, here's some more of Brooke

A few hours later, Brooke started to stir. She could hear the beeping of her heart monitor in the distance. She struggled to open her eyes but was finally able to pry them open after a few minutes.

Brooke was in a small room that was dimly lit. She was completely alone. As she surveyed her surroundings, her thoughts started to come into focus. She’d remembered trying to stop the surgery. It was such a dumb thing to pursue plastic surgery for a blog piece and followers. Brooke remembered yelling out to wait and stop but after that her memory stopped. She realized, given her surroundings and pounding headache that it wasn’t likely she’d stopped the surgery. She started panicking which was supported by the beeps of the heart monitor picking up pace.

Brooke could feel the tightness in her chest. She knew the implants were in there but she couldn’t bring herself to look down. She started tearing up from the mix of anxiety and fear that had overtaken her. How big would they be? Was she a freak? Could they take them out? As she felt her stomach starting to churn, the door opened and in peaked Dr. Haskins.

“Oh good you’re awake! How do you feel, Brooke?” he asked. Brooke couldn’t speak. She was in a pure state of panic and it was all over her face. Dr. Haskins picked up on this and grabbed her hand to console her.

“Shhhh don’t worry at all, dear. Everyone goes through this when they first wake up. It’s completely normal,” he said as soothingly as possible. Between whimpers, Brooke found her voice and spoke up.

“How…how big did you go?” she asked.

“Well, we initially filled them to 700 ccs but once everything was closed up we thought it best to test the valves and were able to sneak in an extra 200. That puts you at a solid 900ccs. Now, that may seem big but don’t worry. You can definitely pass them off as natural if you need to. Once you break into the thousand range, things get more… complicated,” Dr. Haskins said.

Six hours later, Brooke walked through the front door of her condo as rigid as a statue. She was so stiff and sore and all she wanted was her bed. She could feel the added weight of her new additions with each step and each step reminded her of how she’d done something so incredibly irrational and stupid. Despite knowing she looked dramatically different, she still couldn’t bring herself to look at them.

As Brooke flopped into bed, she opened her laptop quickly and pulled up her blog metrics. Her eyes widened. Her morning post had 800 views! She had a wide range of comments from people commending her commitment to her writing to guys asking for before and after pics to women saying she was doing something they’d always wanted but were too scared. As her painkillers kicked in, she drifted off to sleep feeling inspired and relieved.

She woke up feeling groggy but rested. Her entire body was sore and it took her a good 20 minutes to convince herself to sit upright. Brooke opened her phone. She’d been asleep for 14 hours! Sadly, she had no missed calls and only one new message. It was from Jenna.

“Hey Brooke, Dr. Haskins said you went through with the surgery! Amazing! I know how hard the first few days can be so if you need anything at all I’m only 50 feet away.” Brooke was relieved that someone cared about her wellbeing but she wasn’t ready to respond to Jenna yet. She opened up her laptop to see how many views she’d had during her hibernation.

“1400 views” read google analytics. With as much pain and discomfort as she was in, seeing her views jumping again almost made it worth it. She needed coffee and told herself that after she moved around a little she’d start a new blog post and let everyone know the latest.

The cup of coffee was as reviving as it had ever been. Brooke felt her head clear, her body warm and even felt a little extra energy despite the anesthesia and pain killers fading in her veins. She felt disgusting and thought a fresh change of clothes would be a good idea before sitting down to write. Brooke had always found that the more comfortable she felt physically the more creative and fluent her writing was. She opened her closet and pulled out one of her dark red flannel button ups. She stripped off her oversized T Shirt and for the first time brought herself to look down at her new boobs. She was still wearing the bra the nurse had given her but it was clear that her boobs were in a much bigger class than she’d ever considered. They were round but still had a little bit of a natural appearance despite sitting high on her chest. She undid the bra and her two new assets sprang out.

“Shit they’re perky,” Brooke thought to herself. She grabbed them with both hands and lifted them gently.

“So heavy too! ahhh this is so weird,” she said. The giant bags of saline felt unnatural under her skin. It was such a weird experience feeling them forcing her chest to stretch outward with 900ccs of fluid that hadn’t been there a day before. She gently pulled the shirt over her arms and shoulders and began buttoning it up. She got about halfway before she ran into her first problem. Her formerly loose fitting hipster button down wouldn’t stretch enough to close the last 3 buttons.

“For fuck’s sake,” she said outloud, struggling to get the next button into the hole. Realizing it didn’t stand a chance, she left it undone. She grabbed a beanie from on top of her dresser, put on her tortoise shell glasses and headed into the kitchen. She embodied her former artsy image except, of course, for the two big fake tits and vast cleavage she was flaunting. It was quite the contradictory image.

NailclipSatan

• Headmaster
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 36
  • -Receive: 208
  • There's always a nailclip.
« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2018, 10:25:28 pm »
This has been a wonderful find and an amazing story. I quite like how you play with the psychology of characters and how you portray their reasons for change. What you are doing is great and I hope you write some more! You got yourself a fan! Keep it up!
My bimbo stories on TPB:
The Corrector, The Solving Ring, Virtual Cosmetic Surgery

Want your own bimbo story? Commissions are open right now. :D
Otherwise, check my smashwords page! Thank you!

ferdinand1

• Thank You
« Reply #36 on: March 20, 2018, 12:09:59 am »
As Brooke sat down to start writing, her doorbell rang. No one ever visited her. She figured it must be someone at the wrong address or the mailman leaving a package. She looked back at her laptop and as she was just starting to type the doorbell rang again. Flustered, she got up, walked to the door and opened it. A guy a few years younger than her stood there smiling. The smile slowly faded as his eyes grew.

“Ummm hi, I’m…Taylor” he said staring at her chest.

“Ok?” Brooke replied with a hint of annoyance.

“I’m sorry to bug you but I just moved in and my dog snuck out. You haven’t happened to see him around or heard any barking or anything have you?” he asked. Taylor was handsome in a harmless kind of way. He was a decent height and build and seemed to carry himself like he had just enough confidence to not be an asshole with a hint of humility and goofiness. Having gotten past her initial annoyance, she eased up her defenses.

“Oh…I’m sorry I’ve been asleep forever and was just starting my day. If I see him I’ll be sure to let you know.
Which apartment are you in?” she asked.

“17C. Just upstairs,” Taylor replied. He looked like he was about to say something else but instead smiled, turned and walked away. Brooke watched him for a second before shutting the door. She was walking back inside and realized then that her shirt was still only half buttoned and her tits were on full display.

“Ughhhhh he must think i’m such a *WOMAN*!” she thought to herself completely embarrassed.

“Well, if anything, this’ll make great material for my next post”

“Hey guys I’m alive and well. Its been about 36 hours and my entire body feels like it was crushed by a steamroller. The first 24 hours were focused on rest and pain management but I was able to get up and about a little today. Honestly, it still hasn’t sunk in really that I now have implants. I did get my first dose of reality though. I tried to put on one of my old shirts and it didn’t stand a chance. I couldn’t get half the buttons to close! I guess that’s what 900ccs of saline strapped to your chest will do to you.

I was sitting down to write this post when I had an unexpected visitor. My new neighbor lost his dog and was hoping i’d seen him. It took me a while to realize why he was staring at me but I realized I’d forgotten to cover up and these fake things were on full display! So embarrassing. I think some clothes shopping may be needed in the near future. More updates and pics to come! Thanks for all the support! - Brooke”.

Brooke closed her laptop. Time to let the post settle. She sat at the island in her kitchen for a minute in total silence. Finally, she cautiously looked down as if unsure of what she was going to see. Her tits were forced together from her formerly loose shirt despite not buttoning all the way. The flannel outlined her new additions in a playfully *WOMAN*ty way. She couldn’t look away. After a few minutes, she let her hands slowly wander up to undo the bottom buttons letting her tits hang out in all their glory.

Brooke sat there alone in her contemporary apartment. It was quiet and she was totally still in the center, her shirt open and her freshly stuffed chest completely exposed. She placed her hands underneath and could feel the incision marks. She couldn’t help but think that behind those incisions were two expandable implants that currently held 900ccs and had the potential to grow to any size she wanted. Her tits were sensitive but they just didn’t feel like hers. It was like she’d temporarily stepped into some fake-titted bimbo’s body.

As she sat there outlining her implants with her fingers, motion outside her window brought her back to reality. It was Taylor wandering by still looking for his dog. He hadn’t seen her yet but as she jumped to cover herself up, he looked directly at her with her voluptuous, newly implanted breasts on full display. Both Brooke and Taylor turned bright red and fled from sight as quickly as possible.

“Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!” She said as she scurried to her room. She threw on her ex’s T shirt that she’d kept to sleep in and rushed to all her windows making sure all blinds were drawn. She couldn’t believe this. Brooke had never been so embarrassed in her life. Should she go talk to Taylor? She needed time to calm down first. She grabbed her laptop, hopped into bed, and buried herself in her blankets. She needed to consider some wardrobe changes but she sure wasn’t ready to be in public yet despite her interactions with her new assets being a major focus of future blog posts. This gave her an idea.

“Hey guys. I wanted to get your input on something. I need to invest in some new clothes. For you women out there with boobs, what do you wear? How do you avoid getting gawked at? I need help! Send me your suggestions in the comments! - Brooke”

Within minutes comments started flowing in. The vast majority were guys suggesting some rather inappropriate items but one comment from a female follower, BeachBunny17, made Brooke think twice. It read:

“How can we suggest clothes if we don’t know what the additions look like!? Show em off girl!”. Brooke sat there for a few minutes. She loved posting pics of food, drink and scenery but she never had the confidence for selfies. She spent the first few minutes trying to convince herself that she couldn’t possibly post a pic of herself, especially with the girls on display. She looked down at the artificial tits forcing her T shirt out. One pic couldn’t hurt right? Maybe it was time for her followers to start following her journey with her body as the focal point, not other imagery. She certainly couldn’t wear this old shirt though. She needed something classy but would show off what she was now flaunting. Brooke rummaged through her closet until she found something she thought might work. She’d wear a white tank top (Assuming it would stretch to accommodate her tits) with a black cardigan. It was loose enough that she could button it up as much as needed.

The tank top struggled as she pulled it over her boobs but she was able to get it down. Had she only worn that she would’ve looked absurd. The material was stretched so much that her nipples could be seen clear as day. She pulled the cardigan over and buttoned it up about halfway, just enough to cover her nipples but still show a decent amount of cleavage. As Brooke stood in front of her full length mirror about to snap a selfie, she stared at herself deep in thought. She still embodied her former self but now her artsy appearance was complemented by the incredible curves of her fake chest. She snapped a dozen photos at various angles before grabbing her laptop and uploading to photoshop. After some scrolling, Brooke found the perfect one to add to her blog; it wasn’t a complete side view but just enough to see how far out her tits stood while giving a hint of cleavage and remaining classy enough for people not to think she was a *WOMAN*. She uploaded it with a single comment:

“BeachBunny17: Thoughts? Need your input!”

sylvaticus

• Thank You
  • -Given: 12
  • -Receive: 16
« Reply #37 on: March 20, 2018, 07:58:30 pm »
Just incredible, sir. I like this one even better. Well done!

metolius

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 39
« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2018, 06:39:06 am »
Can't wait for more.

ferdinand1

• Thank You
« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2018, 02:04:06 am »
Thought I'd escaped flu season unharmed but sadly its been having its way with me the past few days. That being said, if this latest segment is absolutely awful lets go ahead and blame it on that.

-F

The next day, Brooke convinced herself it was time to get out into public and begin the observation process. She planned to interact with a few unsuspecting people who normally would've treated her like anyone else and note their reactions. Her first stop: Starbucks. Brooke put on the same outfit that she’d had on the night before and walked out the front door for the first time in days.

Starbucks was about a quarter mile from her apartment so an Uber was unnecessary. She set out along the bike path next to the beach and strode with a hint of extra confidence in her step. The added weight on her chest normally would’ve pulled her already weak posture down but something about knowing she actually had boobs made her stand straighter. She couldn’t be sure but she definitely thought she felt some lingering gazes from a few people walking in the opposite direction, both men and women.

Brooke was fourth in line when she arrived. The baristas working were two men and one woman, all in their early 20s. She’d been to this Starbucks a hundred times but hadn’t forged any real relationships and her neutral appearance had never merited a “the usual today, Brooke?” from any of the employees. Today, though, she was going to try to make an impression.

When it was her turn she placed her palms on the counter, leaned over showing off a generous amount of cleavage and slightly moved her body from side to side to give of the impression that she was still pondering her order. The young male barista stared at her chest, totally entranced. This made Brooke light up inside. Finally, after enough teasing, she gave her order.

“Hmmm…I’d like…a grande Americano with TWO pumps of vanilla,” she said with a smile. The barista turned bright red and smiled. He knew she’d caught him staring and immediately wondered if the emphasized “two pumps” was directed at him.

Brooke pulled out her debit card to pay but was interrupted.

“I got this one,” the barista said with a wink. Brooke looked at his name tag.

“You’re so sweet, Ryan,” she said playfully.

“Your name? You know…for the order.”

“I’m Brooke.”

“Brooke. That’s a great name,” Ryan replied. She stared him in the eye and smiled before turning away to wait at the far counter for her order.

As predicted, when her coffee was ready, it had Ryan’s number on it. This was all so new to her. She wasn’t just feeling confident, she was acting confident and even playful. All because she now had cleavage? It was empowering. Who knew having big boobs would already be paying dividends. Brooke programmed Ryan’s number into her phone. She had plans for him later but for now she grabbed a seat at an empty table and decided to check her comments while she enjoyed her coffee.

She was overwhelmed with the replies. There were so many compliments on her new figure but that wasn’t the best part. She had guys offering to buy her new clothes! It seemed a little weird at first but the more she played with the idea the more she liked that she could redo her wardrobe with what she wanted without spending a dime. She replied to each comment individually telling the person how sweet they were to offer and that she’d post some things she’d want If they were interested. As she sat in the coffee shop, she started making a list of what she’d be willing to wear. Nothing too *WOMAN*ty but clothes she’d feel confident in. As Brooke was surfing the internet a new comment came in.

“When are you going bigger?” Brooke hadn’t even considered this yet. She was still adjusting to her life with her 900ccs. In the time since her surgery her viewers had blown up, she was being treated better and was somehow getting free things. Would going bigger equate to more of all these things? For the first time, she started to think seriously about adding more saline. She needed more time to heal but when the time was right, she’d be ready. First, she needed a new wardrobe.

In the coming days, Brooke received dozens of packages in the mail. She’d thrown out a wish list on her blog for the subscribers interested in helping her update her look. Although a few female subscribers started posting nasty comments about her manipulating her audience, her site views had steadily increased to a few thousand a day. She’d never felt confident in her body but she was starting to enjoy the idea of her blossoming sexuality and attention.

Brooke tried on a few sun dresses that didn’t exactly hug her hips or ass but were cut low enough that they showed a generous amount of cleavage. She had a nice body for someone who never really had to work at it but she wasn’t ready to show every curve off. Not yet anyway. She’d listed a handful of novelty T Shirts in her wishlist, a style which had made up a significant portion of her previous wardrobe. She’d always loved video games and her old Atari shirt had been a staple for so a long time. Naturally a replacement was first on her list. Of course now the one she was able to wear had significantly more room in the chest. It strained to keep her fake tits contained but that strain made them look that much hotter. With her glasses and beanie on, she was every nerds fantasy and then some.

Brooke realized she’d been spending all of her time in front of her computer and wanted some in-person attention. She’d never been one to play games or tease guys but something inside of her wanted to see just how much control she had over men. She knew just what to do.

sylvaticus

• Thank You
  • -Given: 12
  • -Receive: 16
« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2018, 04:05:59 am »
So fucking good. Hot nerdy chick, testing the power of her fancy new rack, with all the thoughts that go with it. You hit all the right buttons. Fantastic.

metolius

• Thank You
« Reply #41 on: March 28, 2018, 06:39:25 am »
Any updates soon?

ferdinand1

• Thank You
« Reply #42 on: March 28, 2018, 01:35:48 pm »
Taylor was sitting on his couch when he heard a knock at the door. It was past 9pm and he didn’t know anyone in the area so he took a minute to convince himself it wasn’t an intruder.

The knock came again. It didn’t sound forceful but moreso from the hand of someone delicate. He got up, walked over to the door and opened it. There, in front of him, was Brooke. She was still wearing her glasses and beanie with her long hair pulled over her left shoulder. She had on modest heels, dark jeans and a white tank top that was clearly struggling to keep her freshly stuffed tits contained. The black bra underneath could be seen clear as day, contrasting the white of her top and emphasizing the outline of the implants confirming to Taylor that they were indeed fake. In her hands were a bottle of wine and two solo cups.

“I’m sorry if I was rude the other day. I just…don’t get a lot of visitors. Seeing that you’re new I thought it would be neighborly to…get to know each other over a bottle of wine?” Brooke said as flirtatiously as she could muster. Taylor was clearly overwhelmed. It took him a minute to get over what he was seeing and find his words.

“Um….yeah that sounds…that sounds great! I’m really sorry I don’t have much of my stuff unpacked and the place is a mess”, he replied sheepishly.

“That’s ok. It’s a beautiful night. I know just where to go,” she replied and grabbed his hand, leading him down the stairs and around the back of the building. Taylor followed blindly.

The two emerged from the lawn onto the patio that surrounded the complex’s pool and sat down at one of the tables. The pool was lit up but no one was around. Brooke poured them each a glass and handed one to Taylor.

“Here’s to new neighbors, new friends and big…decisions” Brooke said. Taylor was a little confused but touched his cup to hers. She stared him in the eye as they took a sip.

“So what do you do, Taylor?” Brooke asked.

“I work in business development at a start-up in town,” he replied. “One of my friends started it about a year ago and needed some help with growth so I decided to lend a hand”.

“That great! I hear they’re so much fun to work at! Is it as free and awesome as everyone makes start-up life out to be?” Brooke asked.

“I love it. I work a ton but because I want to and am committed to the vision. It’s incredibly rewarding,” Taylor replied confidently.

“What about you? What do you do?” he asked.

“I run a blog called BourgeoisBeach. Its basically my observations from all of my experiences within the social culture here in town although recently, its taken a slightly different approach” Brooke said with a hint of nervousness.

“Oh yeah? What’s the new approach?” he asked.

“Um…can I tell you a secret?” said Brooke in barely a whisper.

“Well…I just underwent plastic surgery to make my boobs bigger,” Brooke looked down at her chest and paused for a second.

“But I really did it because I wanted to chronicle the changes in day to day life of someone like me before and how i’m perceived now. Not only that but I think i’m going to go even bigger…”

“B…Bigger?” Taylor asked.

“What? You think they’re too big already?” Brooke said with a smirk as she pushed them together much to his delight.

The two talked about her journey and how she’d gotten to the point of surgery and her plans to keep going. Before long, the bottle of wine was empty. Taylor had noticed but wanted Brooke to keep talking. All this talk of implants and growing bigger all for the sake of viewers and blog activity was a turn on he’d never considered.

Finally, Brooke noticed that their supply of social lubricant was gone. The two sat in silence for about 10 seconds before Taylor mustered the courage to do the honorable thing and call it a night. As he was about to speak, Brooke stood up and took off her tank top. Taylor couldn’t look away from her giant balloons shoved into that black push up bra. As he was on the brink of drooling, Brooke smiled, turned and jumped into the pool. She surfaced with a giant grin and pushed her hair back out of her face.

“Well?” she said, treading water. Taylor didn’t even bother with his clothes. He jumped head first into the pool nearly landing on Brooke. Taylor emerged from the depths and swam over to Brooke. The two were only a foot apart when Brooke spoke up.

“Let’s play a game,” she said.

“Ok. What are we playing?” he asked between breaths as he treaded water.

“ Go underwater and count to twenty. No opening your eyes before then though,” Brooke said. Taylor smiled, closed his eyes and slipped underwater. He surfaced 20 seconds later to the sound of feet on the patio. He opened his eyes and the last thing he saw was Brooke’s silhouette disappearing around the side of the building.

Taylor climbed out of the pool and casually walked over to the table to grab the empty bottle and his phone. Oddly, the screen was on. He picked it up. On his screen was the newly added contact “Brooke” with phone number. The highlight, though, was she’d managed to snap a picture of just her cleavage. The angle made her tits look monstrous! She’d set it as her contact image. Taylor smiled. He never knew fake tits could be so fun.

Two weeks later, Brooke sat at her counter, staring at her phone. She’d written an email to Dr. Haskins but wasn’t sure if she was ready to send it. She read it over one last time.

“Hi Doc,

Brooke here. I think I’m ready for phase 2. Do you have time this week for my first fill up?

Thanks!

Brooke”

This needed to happen. She pressed send. With a sigh of relief, Brooke tossed her phone on the counter. She knew exactly what she was going to do once she was “improved”. Now, it was just a matter of Dr. Haskins’ schedule. She paced around the kitchen for a few minutes, cleaned up a few stray dishes and as she grabbed her phone to head into the living room felt it vibrate. It was Dr. Haskins already.

“Brooke,

Great to hear from you! I have an opening today from 1-3. Can you make it?

DH”

It was 12:15. Brooke went into a panic. She had to decide now if she was ready to go through with this. What if she came out looking ridiculous? what if there was no change? She didn’t know anything about expanders but the thought that in a matter of hours without any surgery her chest could be bigger was at the forefront of her mind. She could do this. She HAD to do this. Brooke closed her eyes, took a breath and typed out her reply.

“On my way”

metolius

• Thank You
« Reply #43 on: March 29, 2018, 09:26:14 am »
That was great! I can't wait to see what happens to Brooke next.

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1813
  • -Receive: 1722
« Reply #44 on: March 30, 2018, 02:35:43 pm »
I’m happy I finally decided to check the stories forum and yours was the topic at the at the top. I’ve been hooked right from chapter 1! I love how hot erotic the story is even when there is very little explicit sex scenes. It really explores how plastic can make normal life so much more exciting :-) Now don’t get me wrong, having the tension result in sex every now and then is great, but I just hope you have enough inspiration to keep exploring new situations for tons of chapters to come.

It looks like you understand the contagiousness of plastic amongst women (even if somewhat exaggerated here, but it is fiction after all) which is an effect I have onserved around me in real life aswell. In the individual one plastic procedure often results in multiple procedures and not rarely this “virus” infects other women aswell. I like the jealousy aspect you wanna explore later on and am excited to see where it goes. Please don’t lay into it to heavily to the point where they grow hateful of each other. I think more fun can be had with them supporting each other in the end and inviting new women into the plastic community, while at the same time them keeping their own personal preferences and look.

As for other things I’d like to see explored if you are up for it is the mention of the word “bimbo” and also the observation in the surgeons office of a patient having inflated lips with only one purpose. At first I thought maybe Brooke could eventually get heavy into the bimbofication fetish through the encouraging words of her followers and maybe discovering bimbofication blogs and seeing that might be what has been missing in her life. I guess that could still be what happens but she might also be the type who is all about the boobs and rediculous size. A bimbo is so much than looks after all, it’s a personality, a way of life.

Looks like you are working on the origin stories of these women, I hope it’ll result in more crossovers once the characters have been firmly established. Don’t give up on this and don’t be scared to revise some things here and there to create new story possibilities, and you’ll have a hit on your hands that could be huge in the plastic community!
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

Tags: