Author Topic: AlyssaValentino  (Read 117711 times)

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1291
  • -Receive: 11322
Re: AlyssaValentino
« Reply #120 on: March 05, 2015, 10:14:24 am »
It just goes to show the stupidity and short-sightedness of these people.  They would rather steal $400 once and feel "smarter than you", than actually create a repeat client and build a business (or whatever you want to call it) based on good customer service.

That is the crazy part.  I wasn't asking her to do anything nasty.

I don't have any problem opening myself to this forum, so I freely admit I have an Intoxication Fetish.  I simply wanted her to get drunk or be drunk when she made the video.  I thought $400 was very fair to make a video without any crazy demands.  She agreed.  Then she decided she did not want to do it, but also mocked me and kept my money.

Again, Alyssa, please feel free to respond to any of these posts.  I sincerely hope you did not cheat all the men who paid for your expansions.
It's okay to have a different fetish as well. Hehe, we'd all be hypocrits if we'd judge someone for their fetishes. So don't worry about that.
Keeping the money is a big no-no, however, the nature of this fetish is a bit more complicated than we think for most models, not because they don't want to, but because they're not allowed to.
Any kind of intoxication, be it alcohol, hypno, even just sleeping, is considered non-consensual, which on it's own is considered to be rape.
Companies that host videos for that, are at a huge risk. If their payment provider, their webhost or even their bank finds out, they'll pull the plug.
Even though there's nothing illegal about it, the big companies will tell you what you can't or cannot do. Not the law. Is it unfair? It certainly is!
I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live.

nappaleder

• Thank You
  • -Given: 103
  • -Receive: 114
« Reply #121 on: March 05, 2015, 10:13:13 pm »
her facebook is also suspended   :-\  looks like she is more into money than boobs

Djoser

• Thank You
  • -Given: 48
  • -Receive: 237
« Reply #122 on: March 06, 2015, 11:00:51 pm »
Okay guys tell me the name of ONE bust model who has been asking for donations and actually used them for breast enhancement?

A particularly famous one, that have been relatively exposed to the media was asking for donations last year to upgrade her size, yet she preferred to use her fans' gifts to fix her nose.

Another one had (does she still?) a 'boobie fund' for almost a decade but she's still the same size as when she started her website.

I could go on, but you get my point. I am not telling you to stop donating, but reality is that these kind of donations have never ended up as cc gains in the breast area, at least not in models that could be called 'bust models'.

If I am wrong, please let me know. The truth will set you free.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2015, 08:59:45 pm by Djoser »

princess_dj

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1549
  • -Receive: 2700
  • boobie greed is all-encompassing
    • ClipTeez
« Reply #123 on: March 06, 2015, 11:31:11 pm »
I know it wasn't for an upgrade per se, but when I needed, asked and got some help from people here on TPB, I used it for what I had intended to and I had the 4th surgery to fill them back up as well, so in essence, that money ended up in a cc gain :)

but then again I realize I'm not the average girl and certainly not to the level I would call myself a model, but I do keep my word! i find it sad that the majority could maybe be doing otherwise :(
your GND with fake boobs
find me on:
 my clipteez store
 twitter!
 instagram!

1000cc of boobie goodness ^_^

Titsmcgee3750

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 294
  • -Receive: 1844
« Reply #124 on: March 07, 2015, 01:52:07 am »
I've gotta tell you I am a bit surprised. We messaged back and forth a lot and seemed legit/nice.

I myself have done all my upgrades out of mine/husbands pockets. :-/

rcc

• Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 41
« Reply #125 on: March 07, 2015, 02:28:10 am »
beautiful woman

Zmija

« Reply #126 on: March 07, 2015, 07:32:53 pm »
It just goes to show the stupidity and short-sightedness of these people.  They would rather steal $400 once and feel "smarter than you", than actually create a repeat client and build a business (or whatever you want to call it) based on good customer service.

That is the crazy part.  I wasn't asking her to do anything nasty.

I don't have any problem opening myself to this forum, so I freely admit I have an Intoxication Fetish.  I simply wanted her to get drunk or be drunk when she made the video.  I thought $400 was very fair to make a video without any crazy demands.  She agreed.  Then she decided she did not want to do it, but also mocked me and kept my money.

Again, Alyssa, please feel free to respond to any of these posts.  I sincerely hope you did not cheat all the men who paid for your expansions.

Why didn't you secured? I mean $200 for a start and the rest when you will see the screencaps.
I know that everyone is wise after  ;)  but $400 is a lot of money.
You can't let it go.

Slice

« Reply #127 on: March 08, 2015, 03:44:56 pm »
Pretty disappointed about this Alyssa business... No surprise really I suppose. Bit depressing I guess girls that want 8000cc just aren't that common... Shame.

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
« Reply #128 on: March 09, 2015, 11:36:15 am »
I just got word from her, and I'll just lay it out to you so you can make of it what you think:

due to some health issues I wasn't quite ready for the expanders or so the doctor said.. she suggested I wait a couple more months.
so I been kinda down about it.. I know everyone is going to be asking me about it and I hate to disappoint everyone.. its still happening.. just gotta wait some more..

Maybe after hearing all that from the doctor, she just went and removed everything because she didn't want people asking about it, it can happen when you feel really down about it.

ChrisR1

« Reply #129 on: March 09, 2015, 05:49:10 pm »
Based on everything I've seen, I believe Alyssa is legit; thanks for the update Indy - it make sense. Best wishes to you Alyssa, and I hope everything ultimately goes well.

GIJ

• Thank You
  • -Given: 739
  • -Receive: 875
« Reply #130 on: March 09, 2015, 07:38:47 pm »
Poor gal, must have gotten some bad news from the doc or something, hit her hard.. well, will keep my fingers crossed for her, she did seem genuinely excited to go extra huge

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
« Reply #131 on: March 09, 2015, 09:43:28 pm »
I've gotten word from her again, this time a bit more detailed.
Indeed, something at the doc didn't go right, it will still happen, but just not right now. Her body still needs to level itself out properly since the last augmentation as they don't want to take any risk, and that's all fine.
She was devastated by it, and the removal of her account had another reason.

I told her, it's probably best to record a video blog where she explains what she can explain so far, because people are drawing wrong conclusions, and she agreed to that.
She's currently working on what to say, and the video will be made available to anyone. Just so people know what went on in her life.

session77

« Reply #132 on: March 24, 2015, 12:40:58 pm »
She is posting again on twitter selling vids, maybe it's legit since it' s legit since videos are third party.

Maxooos

• Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 83
« Reply #133 on: March 26, 2015, 06:40:30 pm »

She has got 8000$ for her "project" in January and now we have end of March and she is not able to make one comment about what or how its going with her and at least with others money??

Sorry, but u can teach me, if I'm wrong....

CaliBombshell

« Reply #134 on: March 28, 2015, 08:22:12 am »
Maybe something happened & she hasn't been able to get on. Give the poor girl some slack. I know that just with school & stuff I get super overwhelmed and don't get on for a while!

Give her a little time & I'm sure she will make things right!

Tags: scammer