Author Topic: Dr Domanskis Q&A  (Read 40003 times)

DRDOMANSKIS

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 46
Dr Domanskis Q&A
« on: February 12, 2018, 09:19:03 pm »
I would like to introduce myself for those who don't know or have not heard about me. My speciaty is the XL breast enlargement patient. I have a website totally dedicated to this(www.XLbreastimplants.info) where you will find much information about saline/tissue expanders/silicone implants and the latest info about options available. You can email me directly or my special assistant Rachelle(Rachelle@surgery-plastic.com) for XL patients. I do provide SKYPE/FACETIME consultations which are complimentary. My main office is in Newport Beach, California but I do have satellite oiffices conveniently located throughout US, Caribbean and Europe. I lok forward to hearing from you and answering any questions that you may have! Dr. Ed Domanskis
Dr. Edward Jonas Domanskis is Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
Newport Beach, San Francisco,Miami, Europe, Anguilla
949.640-6324/1.888.234-5080(Ca)
FAX- 949.640-7347
Assistant Clinical Professor of SurgeryWOS-Plastic,University of California (Irvine)
Orange County’s Physician of Excellence/America’s Top Physicians/Top Doctors
Plastic Surgery- 2005-2018
President,American Society of Bariatric Plastic Surgeons
www.ASBPS.org
Organoderm Skin care/ScaRxTape

Ddefg

• Thank You
  • -Given: 479
  • -Receive: 151
Re: XL Breast implants
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2018, 09:28:38 pm »
“ Actively looking for XL patient(s)and/or mother/daughter or sisters or group of friends looking to have breast implants for REALITY TV show -filming soon and being followed for a year. Please contact our office to be introduced to producer. ”

Is this why you are posting here ?

Do you consider this Ethical/Professional ?

Just curious

lolchair1

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2018, 09:42:17 pm »
Can you be more specific regarding xl sizes? What is the largest you offer? And do you have acces to custom sized implants?

DRDOMANSKIS

• Thank You
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2018, 09:54:25 pm »
Yes, I have access to custom sized XL silicone implants, ones that are over 800cc. Unfortunately, these are not available for placement in US so it would be in my satellite locations. I do have a special arrangement with the manufacturer. They do require about a three month lead time. If your viewers go to my xlbreastimplants.info site, I really try to explain the different options available there. Many of my patients seem to opt for the tissue expanders which provide the possibility of expanding and enlarging the breasts to maximum XL sizes.
Dr. Edward Jonas Domanskis is Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
Newport Beach, San Francisco,Miami, EU, Anguilla
FAX- 949.640-7347
Assistant Clinical Professor of SurgeryWOS-Plastic,University of California (Irvine)
www.ASBPS.org

lolchair1

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2018, 10:06:25 pm »
No offence, but 800cc is not a big deal on this forum. Do you offer 2000cc and over?

divasdude

• Thank You
  • -Given: 900
  • -Receive: 3581
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2018, 11:26:52 pm »
No offence, but 800cc is not a big deal on this forum. Do you offer 2000cc and over?

On his site it says he can do silicone up to 2000 in Anguilla/Italy.

(Admin edit: link removed due to expired domain and malware)

Bottom of the page.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2021, 10:24:19 pm by poot222 »

DRDOMANSKIS

• Thank You
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2018, 03:22:22 am »
Yes,I can virtually get any sized/shape/dimension in silicone for my patients(totally custom) for implantation in europe and caribbean for the FDA does not allow anything over 800cc in the US. I am trying to amend that but no luck so far. Dr.Ed Domanskis(www.xlbreastimplants.info

dnver918

• Thank You
  • -Given: 681
  • -Receive: 1010
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2018, 06:06:42 am »
Maybe it’s because I’m looking on the mobile site but I don’t see any before/after pictures.  Do you have a gallery of your XL patients like Drs Pousti and Revis?

lolchair1

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2018, 07:38:04 am »
Thank you for the answer. What are the biggest saline implants you offer? Do you have acces to custom sizes?

DRDOMANSKIS

• Thank You
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2018, 06:07:15 pm »
Unfortunately, I have not been able to contract with any company yet to produce saline implants greater than 1000cc though I can get breast tissue expanders custom sizes,shapes(round and anatomical) at any size. These I am able to implant in the US as well as in EU and Caribbean.
Dr. Ed Domanskis(www.xlbreastimplants.info)

Daddy Vlad

• your grace
  • Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 315
  • -Receive: 1419
    • Fetlife
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2018, 07:16:07 am »
We may be in contact in the future, my girlfriend has 1400cc saline with internal sutures from Dr. Pousti but would prefer the soft feel of silicone. I would estimate about 2000cc would be the next goal, but she needs a lift just for the nipples... would you consider implanting XL silicone through a Benelli lift incision with a pre-existing internal bra? I'm just curious if there are any unforeseen contraindications there.

DRDOMANSKIS

• Thank You
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2018, 01:10:41 am »
A Benelli mastopexy does not really result in much of an uplift. It is used by me to reduce the size of the aeola. Unfortunately, when the patient is trying to go larger, it becomes very hard to do an uplift at same time, no matter what type. As many of you realize the intenal sutures really don't work too well for the weight of the implants breaks them. Maybe she had an internal bra which I use to gain thickness of the skin overlying the implants. The material is expensive to use. I tend to favor on top of muscle placement for the constant contracture of the pectoralis muscle tends to force the implants down but I individualize all cases to try and attain what my XL patients want, which is usually high XL and round on top!!

FAX- 949.640-7347

Daddy Vlad

• your grace
  • Donor
  • Thank You
    • Fetlife
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2018, 03:32:28 am »
We prefer an XL teardrop shape which may be uncommon, but needed internal bra because she wasn't getting much of a crease with her 700cc. Her 1400cc are recovered well except that the capsule is incredibly resistant to softening and dropping which is what we are aiming for. It's only been one year so we will continue with massage and see where we end up in a few more, but in order to achieve a 90's style soft but XL look we will need to go back to silicone. Her main issue is that the natural tissue just seems to keep dropping and the skin from nipple to crease doesn't fill out so the lift may be necessary at some point anyway. I can't think of any way to reduce the distance above the areola without a Benelli.

DRDOMANSKIS

• Thank You
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2018, 04:30:18 am »
I have custom XL tear drop in breast tissue expanders in any size available to my patients as well as custom silicone gel. My patients give me the dimensions, size they want. The reason why the breast is "falling over" the breast implant is because the breast implant is under the muscle. She may be able to have a crescent or peri-areolar uplift to help correct the problem.

Newport Beach, San Francisco,Miami,EU , Anguilla
FAX- 949.640-7347

Daddy Vlad

• your grace
  • Donor
  • Thank You
    • Fetlife
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2018, 05:58:10 am »
So it's something of a trade-off between natural slope and natural hang isn't it... we like unders because the neckline is definitely more smooth with the muscle overlapping the implant, but they don't hang and sway for the same reason.

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1813
  • -Receive: 1722
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2018, 05:53:36 pm »
Dr. Domanskis, Regarding the nipple lift, lets say one were to desire:

- Bolted-on “fake” look saline implants
- 1000 to 2000cc depending on body type
- High on the chest, like way up there with top of implant higher than armpit
- A good nipple placement on either the equator or even slightly pointing upward

With the girl being a small A cup at the maximum. Wouldn’t multiple crescent or benilli lifts during the multiple upgrade stages help achieve this look? I onow the effect is fairly minimal, but it would help with opening up the pockets as much towards the collarbones without having the nipple pointing down, correct?
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

antoniorosa

• Thank You
  • -Given: 46
  • -Receive: 15
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2018, 09:15:18 pm »
Dr Domanskis I admire your work!  What you did for Nancy Q. from Boston is LEGENDARY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   8)

DRDOMANSKIS

• Thank You
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2018, 09:15:10 pm »
Thank you!! Always aiming to please!
Newport Beach, San Francisco,EU, Italy, Anguilla
FAX- 949.640-7347
Plastic Surgery- 2005-2017
http://Http://www.XLBREASTIMPLANTS.INFO

Arie

• Thank You
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2018, 03:32:08 pm »
Dr. Domanskis, did you get a chance to read my question up there?

DRDOMANSKIS

• Thank You
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2018, 06:50:23 pm »
The problem with doing uplifts especially the crescent lift is that first it does not re-shape the breast but also it is very hard to do at same time as enlarging the size of the implants, either overfilling or adding volume to breast tissue expander no matter if the space is opened up to the clavicle. Also, because the 800cc saline implant base is smaller than a custom breast tissue expander, it does not end up in the upper pole but stays lower.I just put in 250cc in breast tissue expander of my patient and she now is in the 7000cc range. I could not do any type of lift for it is very tight. Most of my patients wish to have the implants/breasts as high as possible. I have found that if they were placed under the muscle, there is a constant downward pressure on the implants which reduces the fullness at top,esp in the less than 2000cc range.
    The overfilling of a 800cc saline implant patient usually will not have rippling no matter if it is placed on top or underneath the muscle! I hope this answers your questions.
FAX- 949.640-7347
http://www.XLbreastimplants.info

Happy man

• Thank You
  • -Given: 21
  • -Receive: 42
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2018, 03:50:40 am »
Dr Domanskis , myl wife just had a upgrade to 1100 with the mod plus style implant , she isn’t happy and wants larger , can you go back in to add saline to  a month old implant ? If not she wants to go the expander route , thanks

DRDOMANSKIS

• Thank You
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2018, 06:52:11 pm »
I presume that they were 800cc saline overfillled to 1100. I would need to know what she started with prior to overfill and how long since the first surgery and whether he did capsolotomy to increase space(an operative report would be beneficial) and if she is tight or loose now. If it was more than 6 months and she started with 800cc and not tight and no capsulotomy, then I am sure I could put more saline in. She should also decide how big she would like to go. If she is thinking above 1500cc then I would recommend the breast tissue expanders,if below, then stick with what she has and add more saline. Hope this helps!
FAX- 949.640-7347

DRDOMANSKIS

• Thank You
« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2018, 07:32:07 pm »
I added 250cc to existing 7000cc breast tissue expander.
FAX- 949.640-7347
Plastic Surgery- 2005-2017
www.xlbreastimplants.info

Lilly

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1866
  • -Receive: 1956
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2018, 06:57:01 pm »
For those that have asked me...yes, this is the Dr. that did my expanders.

I encourage you to ask questions and absolutely consider one of his in person or Skype consults. Many providers don't offer complimentary consults. I had my initial consult this way and I was very pleased with the time and details we went over during that consult.

Many of you have asked if I am the "7000cc" in earlier post. Yes. I was 7100cc just prior to my most recent fill in his office.

I will post photo to his thread for those of you that are asking about before/after photos. Stay tuned to his threads!!!   😊

I would like to introduce myself for those who don't know or have not heard about me. My speciaty is the XL breast enlargement patient. I have a website totally dedicated to this(www.XLbreastimplants.info) where you will find much information about saline/tissue expanders/silicone implants and the latest info about options available. You can email me directly or my special assistant Rachelle(Rachelle@surgery-plastic.com) for XL patients. I do provide SKYPE/FACETIME consultations which are complimentary. My main office is in Newport Beach, California but I do have satellite oiffices conveniently located throughout US, Caribbean and Europe. I lok forward to hearing from you and answering any questions that you may have! Dr. Ed Domanskis
FAX- 949.640-7347
www.ASBPS.org

lolchair1

« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2018, 08:32:15 pm »
Wow, over 7000cc and still filling! How many cc's more can your expanders hold?

DRDOMANSKIS

• Thank You
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2018, 11:16:01 pm »
That is the beauty of the breast tissue expandes that I offer my patients. The "sky" is the limit and I have had many patients that are well over 5000cc though the manufacturer does not warranty them for more than 3 months. The other nice thing is that you can reduce the size by removing fluid in same way you put it in if there are problems. These implants have definite advantages-are made stronger and are MUCH MORE capable of holding more saline than using a 800cc standard saline implant shell and just overfilling them. More chances of the latter deflating and if you want to go larger,or smaller, it requires an operation. Please visit my site specially for XL patients(http://www.XLBREASTIMPLANTS.INFO)  that will answer more of your questions or email me! These I can implant in my offices in US.

FAX- 949.640-7347
www.XLbreastimplants.INFO

DRDOMANSKIS

• Thank You
Dr.DomanskisQ&A
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2018, 11:48:28 pm »
I am going to start this new thread for anyone that wants to ask me questions in regards any cosmetic surgery but more specifically my specialty, XL breast implants. I do invite you to look over the information that I have posted on my website specifically for XL patients- www.XLbreastimplants.INFO. WE offer concierge services for our XL patients. Learn where I will be in one of my satellite offices as well as arrange a SKYE/FACETIME/Whats Up consultation.

FAX- 949.640-7347

dnver918

• Thank You
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2018, 03:16:03 am »
The "sky" is the limit and I have had many patients that are well over 5000cc

How many 5000cc patients have you seen?  Just curious as that is a very large size and seemingly uncommon.

lolchair1

Re: Dr.DomanskisQ&A
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2018, 10:27:55 am »
Are there more recent pictures of: "Gallery 11952 - B Cup to O Cup in less than a year in Newport Beach, CA" of your website? I would very interested in seeing the end result.

aokpo

• Thank You
  • -Given: 133
  • -Receive: 897
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2018, 11:37:17 am »
What is the statistical probability of a Black woman getting  unsightly keloids after an xxl implant. ?
Is there a testing procedure so the risk can be estimated before the surgery ?

Malikyo

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 0
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2018, 12:02:58 pm »
can you tell us a little about the price section im the xxl category?

best regards

Arie

• Thank You
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2018, 01:26:36 pm »
You said in the other topic that expander shells are much stronger than regular shells. I would like to know wether a regular shell (lets say 800cc reated) overfilled 100% (so at 1600cc ofc.) would feel as firm as a 800cc expnder filled to 1600cc.

I don’t know if a 800cc expander shell exists so this might be hypothetical, but since the expander is designed to be overfilled up to 4-5 times the size and the regular shell technically only a couple percent, I thought maybe the expanders are firmer at the same fill amount? Just asking for people (including me) who are of the “The firmer the better” kind.

DRDOMANSKIS

• Thank You
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2018, 07:00:09 pm »
Yes, I do have many of my patients that are over that amount but still more under. Since many of my patients are from all parts of the US and the world and they are filling their expanders where they live, I do not know to what size they eventually reach but I am sure that you see many of my patients on these websites. There is really no way to achieve those volumes without a breast tissue expander unless one uses a 800cc saline shell and continues having operations to put about 300cc more saline in which is costly and may cause more problems. Fortunately, I have a special arrangement with the manufacturer to be able to obtain these. I continue to have them refine their products for me so potential problems are less. I will shortly have a more anatomical shaped one but it seems like most patients do want them to be round and fake looking. The all inclusive price-including my fee, two breast tissue expanders(if I do these overseas I need to order 3), operativing room, MD anesthesia fee is about $15,000. This varies if patient doesn't have implants, needs uplift(s),etc. I individualize for all my patients. I listen to what they are trying to achieve, tell them the alternatives and then formulate a plan. If they are out of the area of my offices, I do do SKYPE/FACETIME/Whatsup consultations, m and follow my out of area patients with telemedicine. I am always available to my patients, providing concierge services!

http://www.XLBREASTIMPLANTS.INFO
http://www.surgery-plastic.com

Ermagherd

• Thank You
  • -Given: 189
  • -Receive: 127
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2018, 06:29:45 pm »
Yes, I do have many of my patients that are over that amount but still more under. Since many of my patients are from all parts of the US and the world and they are filling their expanders where they live, I do not know to what size they eventually reach but I am sure that you see many of my patients on these websites. There is really no way to achieve those volumes without a breast tissue expander unless one uses a 800cc saline shell and continues having operations to put about 300cc more saline in which is costly and may cause more problems. Fortunately, I have a special arrangement with the manufacturer to be able to obtain these. I continue to have them refine their products for me so potential problems are less. I will shortly have a more anatomical shaped one but it seems like most patients do want them to be round and fake looking. The all inclusive price-including my fee, two breast tissue expanders(if I do these overseas I need to order 3), operativing room, MD anesthesia fee is about $15,000. This varies if patient doesn't have implants, needs uplift(s),etc. I individualize for all my patients. I listen to what they are trying to achieve, tell them the alternatives and then formulate a plan. If they are out of the area of my offices, I do do SKYPE/FACETIME/Whatsup consultations, m and follow my out of area patients with telemedicine. I am always available to my patients, providing concierge services!

That’s remarkable that you work with manufacturers to innovate!

antoniorosa

• Thank You
  • -Given: 46
  • -Receive: 15
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2018, 09:35:43 pm »
Dr Domanskis - I have no question but want to PRAISE YOUR WORK because of the sublime work of art you did on a Boston radio personality, N.Q.

I think the work you did on her is the most beautiful art I have ever seen in my life.  The epitome of femininity and beauty.  You have made her above the Mona Lisa, or anything else by Da Vinci, or anything that can be found at The Louvre.  I treasure looking at N.Q. more than I treasure everything in the art world put together.

Arie

• Thank You
« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2018, 11:24:48 pm »
Dr Domanskis - I have no question but want to PRAISE YOUR WORK because of the sublime work of art you did on a Boston radio personality, N.Q.

I think the work you did on her is the most beautiful art I have ever seen in my life.  The epitome of femininity and beauty.  You have made her above the Mona Lisa, or anything else by Da Vinci, or anything that can be found at The Louvre.  I treasure looking at N.Q. more than I treasure everything in the art world put together.

Who is this you are talking about? Pics?

cined

• Thank You
  • -Given: 324
  • -Receive: 438
« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2018, 05:44:55 am »
I believe he's referring to Nancy Quill

DRDOMANSKIS

• Thank You
Re: Dr Domanskis Q&A
« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2018, 07:27:13 pm »
I rely totally on my patients to send photos of themselves for most of them are from out of town or country but most of the 5000cc or above are probably my patients for no other plastic surgeon that I know of has the XL breast tissue custom expanders available to them and are using the 800cc saline shell and overinflating them or still have the old string implants in place which come with their own problems.
FAX- 949.640-7347

danniel.vincent

• Thank You
  • -Given: 718
  • -Receive: 358
  • Addicted to silicone boobs, lips and asses!
« Reply #38 on: March 20, 2018, 12:48:12 pm »
a big thanks to dr domaskis that he spends his time coming up with this thread to answer questions and inform people! that's a huge sign of greatness!

also thanks lilly that you confirm to be the ONE talking about! the number 7k sound so exciting ;) keep up your great work!! :*

Rusty009

• Thank You
  • -Given: 80
  • -Receive: 115
« Reply #39 on: March 20, 2018, 03:43:35 pm »
this just might be preposterous, but whats the chances of a expandable butt implant? or do they need to be silicone

DRDOMANSKIS

• Thank You
« Reply #40 on: March 20, 2018, 05:47:16 pm »
A breast tissue expander would also work in the butt. The Aeroform expander implant would be ideal for you continue to inflate it and don't need to "fill" in with a port. I have asked the company to make them in large volumes for my patients but now they have a limit of about 800cc. They have a mechanism where it can't inflate higher than that which is of no use to XL patients. In the butt it may work but the problem there is that even deflated, it is hard and would be uncomfortable to sit on! So, a breast tissue expander with remote port would work for the XL butt. Fat transfer or butt implant if patient has no fat is still the best alternative.

FAX- 949.640-7347

Curiouser

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 231
  • -Receive: 345
    • To Be Curiouser
« Reply #41 on: April 02, 2018, 08:13:50 pm »
A breast tissue expander would also work in the butt. The Aeroform expander implant would be ideal for you continue to inflate it and don't need to "fill" in with a port. I have asked the company to make them in large volumes for my patients but now they have a limit of about 800cc. They have a mechanism where it can't inflate higher than that which is of no use to XL patients. In the butt it may work but the problem there is that even deflated, it is hard and would be uncomfortable to sit on! So, a breast tissue expander with remote port would work for the XL butt. Fat transfer or butt implant if patient has no fat is still the best alternative.

FAX- 949.640-7347

With  AART now out of business, (Most popular gluteal/butt implant manufacture in the US) is there any other company that offers the shapes and sizes AART did? Is there any that do custom butt implants? They made the biggest non custom implants, and would customs up to 1000cc (maybe higher but never heard of one).

Also are you still recruiting XL Patients for TV Show?
So far: Mentor HP Saline filled to 1000cc
Rhinoplasty, Lip Lift,  Lip Augmentation w/ Dermal implant, Cheek implants, Botox, Lip injections - 3cc of Juvederm Ultra Plus, 2cc Volbella, 2cc Voluma
BBL 1000cc each side
April 9th 2018 -  Major face surgery.  Cheek Implant Exchange (with Extra Large Cheek implants), Nose Revision, Lip lift, Large lip grafts, Brow Lift, Jaw & Forehead Contouring and Facelift
--
To Do: Expanders?!?, Even bigger lips

DRDOMANSKIS

• Thank You
« Reply #42 on: April 03, 2018, 06:31:17 pm »
It is very difficult to insert a buttock implant of XL sizes like breast. The Brazilian butt lift(BBL) has supplemented butt implants for essentially, I can place the transplated fat in any location and virtually any amount. However, those patients that have minmal fat, then a buttock implant is the only way to achieve the large butt. I use a tissue expander to achieve the size and then can switch to a silicone breast implant which works quite well.
    Yes, we are contacted by TV producers here and overseas for XL patients and maintain a list. Please let us know if you want to be placed on it. Thank you! Dr. Ed Domanskis
FAX- 949.640-7347

smithjr

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1580
  • -Receive: 85
« Reply #43 on: April 19, 2018, 04:00:30 pm »
My wife has large (1,100cc) implants but they sit relatively low on the chest and are starting to sag.
She would like to get them to sit as high as possible on the chest (towards collarbone), with a higher nipple  position, and a round fake look.

1. Is there a way to have the breasts sit higher on the chest or is this already determined by the existing pocket?

2. Is it possible to keep the same size (or go bigger) when getting a full anchor lift to raise the nipple position?

3. Would getting a full anchor lift limit how big she could go in a future surgery after the has healed from the lift surgery?

Thanks!

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1291
  • -Receive: 11321
« Reply #44 on: April 20, 2018, 12:45:03 am »
I also have a question. My girlfriend has ITP (low blood platelets), a value of around 60. Her hematologist says that whenever a surgery is needed, to consult her to get meds (prednisonol) to temporarily boost her values.
She really wants to have a boobjob (among other things), but she'd like to know if such elective surgery would even be possible.
She would like to go large (she's a tall girl with broad shoulders) which requires several more surgeries to achieve the same as a small girl would need. Would tissue expanders be a better alternative to reduce the amount of surgeries, and thus reduce the risk?

Thanks so much for looking into it.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2018, 12:51:00 am by Indy »
I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live.

DRDOMANSKIS

• Thank You
« Reply #45 on: April 20, 2018, 01:50:47 am »
Thank you for your question. I would first find out why her platelets are that low. The normal is about 400,000 and we would definitely like them at least around 100,000 or there can be issues with not clotting. I am not so sure about cortisone boosting her values. I have administered platelets prior to surgeries but usually not for elective cases. Also, the value could fluctuate. So, I would first find out what is going on. Maybe re-visit the hematologist or get another opinion. There has to be a cause for that like medication, herbs, etc.
   Presuming that the platelets were OK, then it would depend on what size she would like to increase her breasts. As a quide, every about 120-150cc increases the cup size by one. If she wants an XL size to about 1500, then I would recommend an 800cc saline implant. I sometimes can go from 0-1000cc in one surgery but depends on patient. If she wishes to really go XL, over 1500cc, then I would recommend my custom tissue expanders which provides flexibility. Also, you may want to look through the info on my XL site-www.XLbreastimplants.info. I hope that answers your questions? Dr. Ed Domanskis

havok1209

• Thank You
  • -Given: 507
  • -Receive: 472
« Reply #46 on: April 20, 2018, 12:04:42 pm »
My wife is also looking into implants and loves your work, but she isn't sure what size she wants. She will fluctuate between wanting 600cc to 1500cc, so we've talked about getting expanders to minimize the number of surgeries she would need. Does it make sense to get expanders if only filling to maybe 800cc, but then able to go bigger later if desired?

Malikyo

• Thank You
« Reply #47 on: April 20, 2018, 03:25:04 pm »
Hello dr domanskis

is it also possible to write you a private message?

best regards

Anthraxx

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 199
« Reply #48 on: April 20, 2018, 07:36:00 pm »
Thank you for your question. I would first find out why her platelets are that low. The normal is about 400,000 and we would definitely like them at least around 100,000 or there can be issues with not clotting. I am not so sure about cortisone boosting her values. I have administered platelets prior to surgeries but usually not for elective cases. Also, the value could fluctuate. So, I would first find out what is going on. Maybe re-visit the hematologist or get another opinion. There has to be a cause for that like medication, herbs, etc.

ITP is autoimmune and attacks platelets - hence the prednisone. I would expect if he's given a course of prednisone (or any other oral corticosteroid) to start before surgery to bring her platelets up to an acceptable level (with blood tests beforehand to confirm) then it should be fine. She'd need to continue the course until after the incisions had healed. Would probably also be wise to take a prophylactic antibiotic to guard against infection due to the steroids.

Dragoncra

• Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 30
« Reply #49 on: April 23, 2018, 04:09:16 pm »
Where do you work in italy?

DRDOMANSKIS

• Thank You
« Reply #50 on: April 23, 2018, 09:16:18 pm »
I have a satellite office in Modena, Italy and hope to have one in the near future in Palma de Mallorca. Dr. Domanskis

FAX- 949.640-7347
www.ASBPS.org

axis

• Thank You
  • -Given: 991
  • -Receive: 1244
  • Too Big to Fail
« Reply #51 on: April 24, 2018, 03:25:52 am »
Do you have plans to showcase more of your work?
----
axis
----
The Anti-Butt Augmentation Thread: https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=44475.0

DRDOMANSKIS

• Thank You
« Reply #52 on: April 24, 2018, 08:11:17 pm »
I always try and maintain my patients privacy and find that they actually are more forthcoming on their plastic surgeon but if you do see real XL plus patients(those over 1500cc) then they are probably my patients! Dr. Ed Domanskis

FAX- 949.640-7347
www.XLBREASTIMPLANTS.INFO
www.ASBPS.org

Malikyo

• Thank You
« Reply #53 on: April 24, 2018, 08:52:59 pm »
Hello dr domanskis.

will you answer questions only here or also via p.m?

dnver918

• Thank You
« Reply #54 on: April 24, 2018, 08:56:12 pm »
I always try and maintain my patients privacy and find that they actually are more forthcoming on their plastic surgeon but if you do see real XL plus patients(those over 1500cc) then they are probably my patients! Dr. Ed Domanskis

Yes very interested to see more examples of your XL patients posted on your website.  A before and after is always great to see.

Meta4

• Donor
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5515
  • -Receive: 35461
« Reply #55 on: May 01, 2018, 10:25:17 pm »
Posting this pic via Lilly's permission. She wanted to show Dr. Domankis lovely work

DRDOMANSKIS

• Thank You
« Reply #56 on: May 01, 2018, 10:28:05 pm »
Thank you!! Dr.Domanskis

FAX- 949.640-7347
www.ASBPS.org

Meta4

• Donor
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #57 on: May 01, 2018, 10:32:52 pm »
Your welcome Dr. Domanski. Love your work!

Dragoncra

• Thank You
« Reply #58 on: May 04, 2018, 07:08:15 pm »
I sent you a DM doctor. Please reply, i have to decide if i want to become a plastic surgeon or not and i think talking with you could help me decide.

DRDOMANSKIS

• Thank You
« Reply #59 on: May 04, 2018, 08:28:34 pm »
I am sorry but I did not recieve a response to what I sent you. I would always recommend plastic surgery. I love what I do and meet such great people and really makes me happy when I can make them happy! Dr. ED Domanskis

FAX- 949.640-7347
www.ASBPS.org

Dragoncra

• Thank You
« Reply #60 on: May 05, 2018, 04:13:53 pm »
I didn't recieve any reply from you.
What i wanted to ask is: since i live near one of the hospitals where you operate, i was wondering if i could come and see some operations

Best regards,
A Medical Student

lolchair1

« Reply #61 on: May 05, 2018, 06:40:03 pm »
What i wanted to ask is: since i live near one of the hospitals where you operate, i was wondering if i could come and see some operations

Best regards,
A Medical Student

LOL, you can see almost every surgery there is online. This just sounds like an exuse to look at breast implants  ;D

Dragoncra

• Thank You
« Reply #62 on: May 05, 2018, 09:50:45 pm »
Quote from: Dragoncra link=topic=43758.msg431564#msg431564
date=1525529633

Best regards,
A Medical Student

LOL, you can see almost every surgery there is online. This just sounds like an exuse to look at breast implants  ;D
If you would kindly tell me where can i see such operations online with adequate commentary i would be very thankful. At my university hospital it's very rare to be admitted in the OR and even rarer to learn something from it.
Also what desire would i have to see body parts i already see on the regualr in the hospital?  I asked merely because i live meters away form where Dr. Domanskis operates and this kind of operation happens seldom here.

DRDOMANSKIS

• Thank You
« Reply #63 on: May 06, 2018, 07:43:40 pm »
You can see videos of operations of mine on my website. My patients privacy is my utmost concern and in order to see an operation at Hesperia, Modena, you would need to have the OK not only of the hospital with their guidleines but also of the patient primarily. If both were obtained, then you could watch an operation. Dr. ED Domanskis

FAX- 949.640-7347
www.ASBPS.org

Meta4

• Donor
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #64 on: May 23, 2018, 06:57:41 am »

Best regards,
A Medical Student

Quote from: Dragoncra link=topic=43758.msg431564#msg431564
date=1525529633

Best regards,
A Medical Student

If you would kindly tell me where can i see such operations online with adequate commentary i would be very thankful. At my university hospital it's very rare to be admitted in the OR and even rarer to learn something from it.
Also what desire would i have to see body parts i already see on the regualr in the hospital?  I asked merely because i live meters away form where Dr. Domanskis operates and this kind of operation happens seldom here.

Do not worry about him. His response was uncalled for.

DRDOMANSKIS

• Thank You
« Reply #65 on: May 23, 2018, 07:17:54 pm »
I did send one through the private message feature. Patient privacy is my main issue but if the patient consented and the hospital allowed this and it was arranged before then yes, you could observe a procedure. I would also direct you to my website where there are many videos that I have there of entire operations and follow-ups that may be of interest. In Italy, I do operate at Hesperia Hospital as you know and you can see my schedule at xlbreastimplants.info.

FAX- 949.640-7347
www.ASBPS.org

RoidedStud4Bimbos

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 3
« Reply #66 on: June 27, 2018, 06:38:03 pm »
Dr D you are THE MAN. Appreciate all the great info and hope to bring you a patient in for XXL expanders in the future
Lover of all things ENHANCED..the more CCs the better ;-)

DRDOMANSKIS

• Thank You
« Reply #67 on: July 26, 2018, 03:04:39 am »
I am happy you both are happy! The external remote port is encased in silicone and as you know we have patients all over theworld and they travel extensively and no one has mentioned having problems but I cannot be sure. I will check with our MRI department though. I will llok forward to seeing you both again! Dr. ED Domanskis

certified by American Board of Plastic Surgery

AV

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
« Reply #68 on: July 26, 2018, 03:35:30 am »
Happy is an understatement here.  Her breasts are gorgeous.  The MRI issue is covered here: http://www.mrisafety.com/SafetyInfov.asp?SafetyInfoID=165  Near the bottom, it mentions certain types with a remote port that is safe for MRIs.  I am hoping you can get one that would be expandable up into the 3000cc range, or even more.  Thanks!

AV

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
« Reply #69 on: July 26, 2018, 09:50:32 pm »
Dr. Domanskis, do you have any plans to accept Bitcoin?  That is my preferred payment method for future procedures.  Thanks.

DRDOMANSKIS

• Thank You
« Reply #70 on: July 30, 2018, 11:28:19 pm »
Yes, we do accept Bitcoin. Dr. D

Newport Beach, San Francisco,Miami, EU, Anguilla, Nassau,Bahamas
FAX- 949.640-7347
www.ASBPS.org

Mrderpface

« Reply #71 on: September 05, 2018, 08:39:41 pm »
Hello Dr Domanskis!
I have this question that's been nagging me for some time that I can't seem to find the answer to on the internet, perhaps you could shed some light on it...
How thick is the shell of an expander implant roughly?
Thanks for any help :)

Daddy Vlad

• your grace
  • Donor
  • Thank You
    • Fetlife
« Reply #72 on: September 28, 2019, 06:41:10 pm »
I'm curious, how many fill visits are included with an expander procedure?

Big Richard

• Thank You
  • -Given: 278
  • But, you can just call me Big Dick.
« Reply #73 on: September 29, 2019, 04:58:46 am »
He teaches you how to do it yourself.

Daddy Vlad

• your grace
  • Donor
  • Thank You
    • Fetlife
« Reply #74 on: July 09, 2020, 08:19:18 am »
In his latest newsletter, Dr. D said that the last source of silicone over 1500 cc has ceased production... he would like B-Lite to go beyond 1500, but so far they have not. It also sounds like Dr. D would be interested in producing them himself... though not sure what that means exactly. If anyone has access to investors, make contact with him. The world is sorely deficient in breasts that are both greatly oversized and soft at the same time.

Zipacna

• Thank You
  • -Given: 821
  • -Receive: 1380
« Reply #75 on: August 12, 2020, 02:21:17 pm »
Damn, looks like the rumor I saw was indeed true, and he passed away last weekend.

www.dignitymemorial.com/obituaries/corona-del-mar-ca/edward-domanskis-9307183

dnver918

• Thank You
« Reply #76 on: August 13, 2020, 04:10:57 am »
Damn, looks like the rumor I saw was indeed true, and he passed away last weekend.

Was it COVID?

Spherical

• Thank You
  • -Given: 156
  • -Receive: 131
« Reply #77 on: August 13, 2020, 07:22:16 pm »

Oh dear. That's sad. He was special. The world is left a poorer place without him. May he rest in peace.
I do not always comprehend bra sizes, but cc's speak clearly.

Spidermike

• Thank You
  • -Given: 180
  • -Receive: 445
« Reply #78 on: August 14, 2020, 12:10:15 am »

Oh dear. That's sad. He was special. The world is left a poorer place without him. May he rest in peace.

R.I.P  but he wasn't a saint   https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1990-03-23-me-871-story.html 

danniel.vincent

• Thank You
« Reply #79 on: August 14, 2020, 11:40:43 pm »
oh my - he was definitely one XXL-procedure and expander specialist...what a loss to the plastic community.

may he rip

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1291
  • -Receive: 11321
« Reply #80 on: August 15, 2020, 02:35:03 am »
May he rest in peace.
The question here is: Who can fill the void?
Imagine if something were to happen with the girls who have expanders, as we all know, expanders are 'fragile'. Where can they go if they need support?
I know of Dr. Plovier, but especially for US girls, this is very far away.
I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live.

Terry Love

• Editor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2039
  • -Receive: 1147
« Reply #81 on: August 15, 2020, 09:52:31 am »
May he rest in peace.
Imagine if something were to happen with the girls who have expanders, as we all know, expanders are 'fragile'. Where can they go if they need support?
I asked myself the question, let's hope for a doctor as talented and competent as he can take over his succession.
Huge (.) (.) & Bimbo Dolls Lovers
Twitter: https://twitter.com/score_busty

bigmac

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 371
  • -Receive: 363
« Reply #82 on: August 15, 2020, 03:30:57 pm »
May he rest in peace.

Dr Stokes in Ft Lauderdale has experience with expanders.

seaj4

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1236
  • -Receive: 451
« Reply #83 on: August 15, 2020, 06:37:32 pm »
Was the modern day dr. Johnson doing sillystring in the 90’s. Rare breed indeed.

hoogleboogle

• Thank You
  • -Given: 45
  • -Receive: 181
« Reply #84 on: August 20, 2020, 05:25:27 pm »
Wow. Is it fair to estimate that at least 50% of the popular 1000cc+ models on this forum had implants done by Domanaskis, Pousti or Revis? And now Revis is the only one still practicing.

I hope some others can rise to their level of expertise and open mindedness.

bigmac

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 371
  • -Receive: 363
« Reply #85 on: August 20, 2020, 07:19:26 pm »
Wow. Is it fair to estimate that at least 50% of the popular 1000cc+ models on this forum had implants done by Domanaskis, Pousti or Revis? And now Revis is the only one still practicing.

There’s also Plovier in Europe.

infiniteloop

• Thank You
  • -Given: 260
  • -Receive: 484
« Reply #86 on: August 21, 2020, 03:49:22 am »

Yes. 2020 quite the shitty year.

Dragoncra

• Thank You
« Reply #87 on: August 21, 2020, 12:04:39 pm »
What happened to pousti?

questionthe

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 10
« Reply #88 on: August 21, 2020, 01:43:49 pm »

dnver918

• Thank You
« Reply #89 on: August 21, 2020, 04:05:54 pm »

There’s also Plovier in Europe.

Dr Chou still does XL implants.  Also Dr Pelletiere in Chicago, Dr Hedden in Alabama and Dr Bandy in Orange County.  I heard just this last week that Dr Lawton in San Antonio just did 1500cc.  So there are other options for overfilled saline.

seaj4

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1236
  • -Receive: 451
« Reply #90 on: August 21, 2020, 04:51:39 pm »
Juliette Stray now has a leaking expander implant just posted on OF

Holmes

• Thank You
  • -Given: 23
  • -Receive: 4
« Reply #91 on: August 22, 2020, 12:50:04 am »
Dr Chou still does XL implants.  Also Dr Pelletiere in Chicago, Dr Hedden in Alabama and Dr Bandy in Orange County.  I heard just this last week that Dr Lawton in San Antonio just did 1500cc.  So there are other options for overfilled saline.

I've not seen any results from Dr. Chou's XL work at this point.  I have heard of Dr Lawton in the past, and he's much closer to us, but again, I haven't seen any real-world results of true XL with him.  Pictures on his website seem to suggest 800-1000 maximum, so I question how many XL surgeries he has done.

We've seen the results of surgeons who try to go too far out of their expertise range, and aren't aware of the complications that arise with larger sizes.  These surgeons tend to be anxious about putting patients outside the norm on their websites.

My wife chose Dr. Pousti years ago primarily due to the ready availability of examples of his work, after a bad experience with a "recommended XL implant surgeon".

When she goes to upsize eventually, we don't want to rush into a procedure with someone unproven - since her complications were minimal with Dr. Pousti.

Curiouser

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 231
  • -Receive: 345
    • To Be Curiouser
« Reply #92 on: October 09, 2020, 11:18:40 pm »
Dr Stokes still does expanders in Florida.
So far: Mentor HP Saline filled to 1000cc
Rhinoplasty, Lip Lift,  Lip Augmentation w/ Dermal implant, Cheek implants, Botox, Lip injections - 3cc of Juvederm Ultra Plus, 2cc Volbella, 2cc Voluma
BBL 1000cc each side
April 9th 2018 -  Major face surgery.  Cheek Implant Exchange (with Extra Large Cheek implants), Nose Revision, Lip lift, Large lip grafts, Brow Lift, Jaw & Forehead Contouring and Facelift
--
To Do: Expanders?!?, Even bigger lips

JulietteStray

• Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 98
« Reply #93 on: March 12, 2021, 01:39:23 am »
Dr Baeke took over for Dr Domanskis' patients (and no, it wasn't COVID, it was a more mundane heart problem).

He doesn't have much of a net presence *at all*, but he did a good job of fixing myself and a friend up. He seems to be pretty under the radar.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2021, 03:10:34 am by JulietteStray »

danniel.vincent

• Thank You
« Reply #94 on: March 12, 2021, 10:44:58 pm »
Dr Baeke took over for Dr Domanskis' patients (and no, it wasn't COVID, it was a more mundane heart problem).

He doesn't have much of a net presence *at all*, but he did a good job of fixing myself and a friend up. He seems to be pretty under the radar.

glad to hear you got yours fixed Juliette! I often thought about you and was worried after reading about your leaking implant... <3

JulietteStray

• Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 98
« Reply #95 on: March 14, 2021, 03:42:22 pm »

glad to hear you got yours fixed Juliette! I often thought about you and was worried after reading about your leaking implant... <3

Thanks!

Yeah, so, actually, as it turns out -- nobody really mentions this -- but expanders are *plagued* with issues. It's super common to have problems with them and problems crop up fairly regularly. I still wouldn't change things had I known ahead of time (I mean, I replaced my expanders with.. new expanders, so..), but it would've been nice to know ahead of time so I could've prepared or had money set aside. Oh well, at least I have big fake boobs 🤷🏼‍♀️💁🏼‍♀️

poot222

• Substantial Member
  • Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 223
  • -Receive: 315
« Reply #96 on: March 15, 2021, 08:09:57 am »
Thanks!

Yeah, so, actually, as it turns out -- nobody really mentions this -- but expanders are *plagued* with issues. It's super common to have problems with them and problems crop up fairly regularly. I still wouldn't change things had I known ahead of time (I mean, I replaced my expanders with.. new expanders, so..), but it would've been nice to know ahead of time so I could've prepared or had money set aside. Oh well, at least I have big fake boobs 🤷🏼‍♀️💁🏼‍♀️
Yup. Keep a spare 25k in the bank, and have a good excuse to be out of pocket for a week.

Terry Love

• Editor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2039
  • -Receive: 1147
« Reply #97 on: March 28, 2021, 07:52:34 pm »
For those that have asked me...yes, this is the Dr. that did my expanders.

I encourage you to ask questions and absolutely consider one of his in person or Skype consults. Many providers don't offer complimentary consults. I had my initial consult this way and I was very pleased with the time and details we went over during that consult.

Many of you have asked if I am the "7000cc" in earlier post. Yes. I was 7100cc just prior to my most recent fill in his office.

I will post photo to his thread for those of you that are asking about before/after photos. Stay tuned to his threads!!!   😊

FAX- 949.640-7347
www.ASBPS.org
I hope for a return from you Lilly, I miss you a lot and I hope you will be able to read this message because you have been a crush since I knowing you thanks to this forum.
I also wanted to pay tribute to Dr Domanskis who passed away last year, RIP.
Huge (.) (.) & Bimbo Dolls Lovers
Twitter: https://twitter.com/score_busty

Roma1978

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 13
« Reply #98 on: August 19, 2021, 07:39:37 am »
Hi, is it correct that Dr.Domanskis has a follow up or something like that? The one who initially teached him the (great) skills?

thx R&V

poot222

• Substantial Member
  • Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 223
  • -Receive: 315
« Reply #99 on: March 13, 2022, 03:57:37 pm »
Hi, is it correct that Dr.Domanskis has a follow up or something like that? The one who initially teached him the (great) skills?

thx R&V
You are referring to Dr. Baeke.
Dr. John Baeke  Drbaeke@syvplasticsurgery.com
or
Suzanne Nurse/coordinator  Drbaeke@santaynezvalleyplasticsurgery.com

Tags: