Author Topic: 888's furious ranting room  (Read 65656 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1839
  • -Receive: 609
Re: 888's furious ranting room
« Reply #240 on: September 07, 2020, 01:20:12 am »
4 out of the last 5 days the U.S. has had over 1,000 deaths each day, and this isn't stopping. I feel like I've made this similar post several times over the last few months.

Meanwhile, the deaths in other countries yesterday:
Japan - 19
U.K. - 12
Canada - 2
South Korea - 2

Still waiting for a response on why the US is averaging over 1,000 deaths each day and almost every other affluent country similar to the US doesn't have this problem...

Jeez - moving the goal posts all over the place or what?
Comparing number of deaths with countries with vastly different population sizes is nonsense. Plus, the virus arrived in Europe months before America.
What you compare is deaths per 1,000,000 population.
And on that score - America is still below the UK.

But more importantly - America (which has locked down) now has a higher COVID-19 deaths per 1,000,000 than Sweden - which did NOT lockdown.
 Which again proves lockdowns do not work.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/coronavirus/

But why are more people dying in America? No idea.
And since almost all of those dying are useless, old farts - I don't much care either.
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid_weekly/index.htm#Comorbidities

America didn't actually lock down...not uniformly...some people still had parties (super spreader events) and in some states and towns they still went about their business as if nothing were going on...

But the people that partied were not in the danger categories. Healthy people under 40 do NOT die of COVID-19 (with very, few exceptions).

Obviously, what is happening is the young people (who almost never die of it) that get COVID-19 are mingling with the old farts..and the latter catch it and croak.

If America wants to end the dying - just ask the old farts to stay home and assign fully screened people to look after them.
Since they are (practically) the only ones dying?
If they are shut off from society - the dying would cease.

They don't need to lockdown the whole country...just the old farts.

• Thank You
« Reply #241 on: September 07, 2020, 01:49:54 am »
Why anyone even reads your posts is beyond me, when you stated that we'd never see anything near 100K dead...
Hey, squinty?
Fauci was proven dead wrong before Congress.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeHuPUw8r-s
That was a far bigger mistake. Especially if no one was there to correct him.
Does that mean you will never believe anything he said?
Of course not...duh.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/faucis-many-mistakes-lies-nih-director-said-one-thing-weeks-months-ago-today-tries-blame-president-trump-video/
Only an idiot would NEVER believe something someone says again because they made a mistake.
Your point is nonsense.

However, I just read that statement I made back when and man...that was a STUPID thing for me to say.
You should never make guarantees about new phenomena...and I did exactly that.
At worst - I should have said 'I believe', not 'no way'.
Dumb.

But that changes nothing about the statistics I post from respected sources.
And the fact that Sweden has proven that lockdowns are NOT the answer.

Ermagherd

• Thank You
  • -Given: 189
  • -Receive: 127
« Reply #242 on: September 07, 2020, 03:09:49 pm »
How would you “lock down the old farts with ‘screened caretakers’”? Surely these caretakers can’t afford to catch the virus and kill off the older folks. How would the caretakers interact with a society in which nobody cares about the virus, but you expect them to just not catch it and bring it home?

Does the caretaker live in with who they’re caring for? If we consider caretaker and elderly to be one unit living together, who makes sure they’re stocked well enough to straight up not leave their house? Is THAT person a “screened” caretaker too?

Please explain.

• Thank You
« Reply #243 on: September 07, 2020, 06:09:27 pm »
How would you “lock down the old farts with ‘screened caretakers’”? Surely these caretakers can’t afford to catch the virus and kill off the older folks. How would the caretakers interact with a society in which nobody cares about the virus, but you expect them to just not catch it and bring it home?

Does the caretaker live in with who they’re caring for? If we consider caretaker and elderly to be one unit living together, who makes sure they’re stocked well enough to straight up not leave their house? Is THAT person a “screened” caretaker too?

Please explain.
Fair question.

Two ways.

1) you take all the old farts who agree to be locked down and who cannot afford to hire help to somewhere BIG...like a military base (there are TONS of them in America). You set up facilities for them in hangars, empty barracks, wherever. You then ask for paid volunteers to look after these people. They will be assigned to these bases for two or three months at a time.
 They will have to be screened and locked down for whatever the incubation period is now (it seems to change every month). And after 2/3 months? They leave and a new group takes over under the same conditions.

2) in addition to above, old farts in old fart homes stay where they are, but the only people allowed to look after them have to be fully screened - and they stay with them for weeks/months in a row. Then the next shift takes over.

The former will be for poor people. The latter for better off people.

The bottom line is all you have to do is isolate old farts/weak people and makes sure no one who looks after them is not fully screened...so they will have to volunteer to stay with them for long periods of time.

Then, since almost everyone who dies of COVID-19 is either old or weak...you can then let the rest of the country to go back to work - saving trillions of dollars, ending the depression and allowing the population to reach herd immunity and thus ends the threat and the old farts can come back out.

But locking down an entire country - when only a tiny fraction of it are at risk - is insane.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2020, 06:18:55 pm by 888 »

squatty2

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1745
  • -Receive: 219
« Reply #244 on: September 07, 2020, 06:55:51 pm »

But the people that partied were not in the danger categories. Healthy people under 40 do NOT die of COVID-19 (with very, few exceptions).

Obviously, what is happening is the young people (who almost never die of it) that get COVID-19 are mingling with the old farts..and the latter catch it and croak.

If America wants to end the dying - just ask the old farts to stay home and assign fully screened people to look after them.

Yes, they did...there were old folks who didn't lock down and ignored it, there were young people, there were OBESE people who ignored it.  Obesity being another comorbidity that affects the majority of the country...

I know a 46 year old who died...I know a 50 year old who almost died...

If you lock down everyone over the age of 40...that's the majority of the employees and business in this country....LOL

I wish there had been a total lockdown of everyone over 40...that would have been a lot more effective and impactful than what we did...

CyBerLee

• Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 41
« Reply #245 on: September 08, 2020, 05:17:54 pm »
I have never seen anyone stick fingers in their eyes refusing to look at links like it doesn't exist, even had arrows pointing to the links. But anyone who advocate killing of old people to thin the herd is copying Hitler's talking point about purifying the nations with strong people. Top of that trying to ridicule me for caring about the LGBTQ community. Not worth listening at this point.

• Thank You
« Reply #246 on: September 08, 2020, 09:54:05 pm »

Yes, they did...there were old folks who didn't lock down and ignored it, there were young people, there were OBESE people who ignored it.  Obesity being another comorbidity that affects the majority of the country...

I know a 46 year old who died...I know a 50 year old who almost died...

If you lock down everyone over the age of 40...that's the majority of the employees and business in this country....LOL

I wish there had been a total lockdown of everyone over 40...that would have been a lot more effective and impactful than what we did...

I don't begin to care whom you said you know died of it - online, that means NOTHING.

You have not a fucking clue what you are talking about. The link to the CDC says the average person had 2.6 comorbidities...so being fat would not even be half.

Look at ALL of Canada: https://health-infobase.canada.ca/covid-19/epidemiological-summary-covid-19-cases.html
 Figure 4 under 'deceased'.

96.8% of ALL documented case deaths were over 60.
And almost all of those who died under 60 had serious health issues.
You don't fucking shut down an entire economy when 96.8% of those who are dying are over 60.
How fucking stupid can you be?

And stop wasting my fucking time with your theories.
Either post a link to back it up or please shut the hell up.

• Thank You
« Reply #247 on: September 08, 2020, 10:04:34 pm »
I have never seen anyone stick fingers in their eyes refusing to look at links like it doesn't exist, even had arrows pointing to the links. But anyone who advocate killing of old people to thin the herd is copying Hitler's talking point about purifying the nations with strong people. Top of that trying to ridicule me for caring about the LGBTQ community. Not worth listening at this point.

This from the coward who posts all of two links that I can find.
1) a CNN opinion piece from 2018.
2) the other is a link to a survey.

So what fucking links am I ignoring, dumbass?

Plus - this dufus keeps asking me to leave him alone (like a coward)...yet he keeps addressing me.
Make up your mind you old fop.

Yet I have posted - on average - at LEAST one link per post I have made and most of them are directly from government/medical sources...that you obviously ignore.

So what the fuck are spewing forth you old hick?

Shit...what is the IQ of lockdowners? 70?

« Last Edit: September 09, 2020, 02:37:15 am by 888 »

• Thank You
« Reply #248 on: September 09, 2020, 03:50:56 am »
This a video from Canada's national network - the CBC.
Talking about closing places in B.C. (a province).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YRj5dSxtoA

Check out the comments and the thumbs up/thumbs down ratio?
Almost all comments are negative and the ratio is 89/217.

Canadians are not stupid like the bunch of lockdowners in here/around the world.

They are FED UP with the lockdowns.

• Thank You
« Reply #249 on: September 09, 2020, 03:57:54 am »
Doctors, Scientists Petition Against Lockdowns

'Some 90 signatories, including Nobel Prize in Chemistry winner Michael Levitt and senior hospital officials, cited evidence that the lockdowns are ineffective in containing the coronavirus, which is not as dangerous as claimed, and that it does not warrant the damage caused to the economy.'
https://hamodia.com/2020/09/07/doctors-scientists-petition-lockdowns/

You moronic lockdowners will ignore this and go with your own uneducated, cowardly theories that lockdowns are good.
 Even though more and more doctors and people in general are seeing how overblown lockdowns are.

• Thank You
« Reply #250 on: September 09, 2020, 04:17:13 am »
Lockdowners are cowards.

They don't care about all the people committing suicide or dying from drug overdoses because of the lockdowns.
They don't care about all the people who will die because they cannot have important operations or cancer treatments.
They don't care about all the children in poor countries who are getting far less aid and are starving to death.
They don't care about all the gigantic, financial damage done to the planet.
They don't care about all the people that will lose their businesses and homes once this is over.
They don't care about all the younger people who are being denied education - even though they are almost immune to dying of COVID-19.

All these cowardly, stupid, selfish lockdowners care about is saving themselves - because most of them are old farts (or close to it).
 They don't give a shit how many millions of people have to die and suffer just so they can feel a little safer...even though it has been proven time and again that lockdowns kill FAR more than they save (except lockdowns of useless, old farts).

When all this is over...and eventually history will show how lockdowns were disastrous?
I hope you lockdowners have the guts to stand up and take responsibility for all the carnage you stupid, selfish, cowardly pricks have caused.
 But you won't - will you?
You will pretend that you were against them? Or that you were just 'doing what you were told'.

You people are the worst kind of non-imprisoned, human scum.
You are selfish, arrogant, stupid and 100% cowards.
You people completely disgust me.

And, BTW, I am an investor/published author. I work from my home. The lockdowns have not negatively affected me directly...at all.
But I am still against them because - unlike you fucking losers - I am not a coward.
I care more about the world then saving my (in your cases) useless hides.
I care more about young people than a bunch of useless, old farts who should be calling for the world not to hurt themselves with lockdowns just to save their useless lives.
 But no - I have heard barely any old, geyser pricks say that. They either shut up or whine for more help, more money, more lockdowns...like you losers.
Useless pricks.

I am quite sure I will be banned soon...but I have one more question for you disgusting, lockdowner maggots?

How many innocent people have to die BECAUSE of the lockdowns (and NOT from COVID-19) before you fucking lowlifes agree that the cost of lockdowns is too great?
 Just give us a number?
100,000?
1 million?
10 million?
Well, maggots..how many?

Have a nice day, losers.

KwukDuck

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6003
  • -Receive: 7231
« Reply #251 on: September 09, 2020, 04:28:02 am »
Epic monologue!

TickleTheo

• Explicit-Users
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 230
  • -Receive: 507
« Reply #252 on: September 09, 2020, 05:17:08 am »
Anyone else find the irony of his speal when he spouts clearly that Covid-19 hasn't affected him at all in the slightest Economically/Financially/Socially, but he constantly comes back to this thead to badmouth anyone that Covid has actually has been effected by?

dweeBdeterMined

• Thank You
  • -Given: 123
  • -Receive: 1801
« Reply #253 on: September 09, 2020, 05:36:02 am »
I will vote for 1.3725894 million. The extra digit is for the 1 underage, non-old fart that dies. Figure that person doesn't deserve a whole number since he/she died from an old fart disease when they should have not been so stupid.

Question for the mods. Can we please please please get huge roflmao emojis for these rants?

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

• Thank You
« Reply #254 on: September 09, 2020, 06:56:55 am »
Anyone else find the irony of his speal when he spouts clearly that Covid-19 hasn't affected him at all in the slightest Economically/Financially/Socially, but he constantly comes back to this thead to badmouth anyone that Covid has actually has been effected by?

Hey dumbass!
Since you are too stupid to figure it out I will explain it to you.

The fact that I am fighting against lockdowns despite the fact that they have not affected me personally shows that I am not attacking the lockdowns out of personal anger or gain...but because of personal beliefs.

DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

AND what fucking difference does it make that someone says they were affected by COVID-19 in terms of whether lockdowns are helping?
 None.
And only a Boomer would actually be dumb enough to believe anything ANYONE says online about themselves.

Thanks for proving yet again how stupid you lockdowners are.

Tags: