Author Topic: how big is too big (when it comes to implant size)  (Read 7635 times)

hugeboobslover

• Twitter
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 566
  • -Receive: 1211
    • My twitter
Re: how big is too big (when it comes to implant size)
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2019, 12:21:03 am »
My ideal range is 2000-3000cc. Upper limit very much set by somewhere health risks become too large. However, that is obviously individual to the girl. For me Amy Anderson’s previous 2000cc set the minimum of tits that defo blow me away. At 1000cc it starts to get interesting, but depends very much on the rest of the physique of the girl....

Mary Madison at 3500cc, Danielle Derek at 2600cc (and counting) and Sophie Anderson at 2400cc (and higher ambitions) are my and I think lots of us role models as big boob stars..

Beside health risks, I think there is a size round the 3000cc mark where also the Barbie curves start to get lost and I would stop.

HBL

SHINYJ

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 51
  • Tranny that loves HUGE tits!
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2019, 11:09:08 pm »
For me, it’s as much about how they LOOK as how they feel...

At some point i might come across a woman whose tits are too big, but doubt it. I honestly have NEVER seen any tits in real life or online that I thought were too big. If anything, I usually say that they need to get them redone to be bigger, fuller an perkier. or they need to lose weight in the stomach, abdomen to make them look bigger.. or they need to thicken and plump up the ass to make more of an hourglass figure.. but I’ve never seen huge, fake  tits that I thought needed to be smaller. IMO, they can’t ever be too big... I truly and honestly never get grossed out or turned off by massive tits regardless of how fake and huge they are... It’s pretty rare that I see a woman who I do t think wouldn’t look better with bigger tits.

Also, 100%  of the time, I prefer fake tits over real tits.., tits that are both big and real look great up to a certain age... but it doesn’t last long.. they eventually sag and hang and look droopy... and it happens to most women I’ve dated with big tits well  before they even turn 30. Fake tits will ALWAYS be firmer, perkier, and defy gravity better than large real tits.

Truth is, it’s how tits are displayed in comparison to the rest of the body frame and how they accentuate the girls figure that makes them look great or not. I dated a girl with a somewhat athletic, lightly thick, curvy body that was 5’ 10 and had DD implants... but they didn’t really stand out too much because they blended with her frame and she didn’t dress too revealing. I also dated a girl who was 5’6” and much leaner, and had D cup implants and hers looked bigger because she was smaller. I dated another girl that was 5’6” too and had the same lean body type, but she had F cups and hers looked MUCH bigger (and better) IMO... they were VERY obvious and noticeable... plus, she wore Push up bras, did corset training, and she wore much tighter clothing that she often had specially tailored to fit her frame.

I dated another girl who was a little thicker, bordering on chunky that was 5’ 8” and had D Cups..plus she dressed provocatively wearing clothes to accentuate tits and wore push up bras too... but because she was thicker all around, they didn’t really look that big. She needed to get much bigger to stand out more from her thicker frame! She had had them for almost 10 years when we first started dating. I was excited because shortly after we started dating she decided to get them replaced and wanted to go bigger. I immediately chimed in and told her to go WAY bigger.. she was well into her 30s, smoked, drank a lot, ate unhealthy, wasn’t into fitness or exercise at all and was only going to get thicker, so I knew her tits needed to be MUCH bigger. So, I swung for the fences and said she should go for a I cup to J cup range...truthfully, I wanted her to go even bigger so they would look better, but I knew she wouldn’t. She balked... in the end she went a little larger, but it only translated to a DD cup... which would’ve looked better if she had lost weight.., or at least stayed the same size, but she literally gained approx 20 pounds in the year we dated and it honestly made NO difference at all in her figure... she just looked larger overall.

Like this pic... morphed only the stomach abdomen and the same size tits are dwarfed and look significantly smaller.

Bottom line tho, for me, I honestly haven’t ever found tits that are too big. I’m even into the Mastasia scene... and obviously my breast forms that I wear are massive. They’re the biggest available in the market and I’m constantly trying to find some that are even bigger!

Some of my favorites... Emma Butt, Tawny Peaks, Allegra Cole, Fantasia, Brandy Robbins, Summer Cummings, Amy Anderssen, Lisa Lipps, Minka, Pandora Peaks, Kitten Natividad, Linda Steele, Lovette, etc... And Many many more...
« Last Edit: November 28, 2019, 11:24:18 pm by SHINYJ »

Abutre

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1880
  • -Receive: 619
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2019, 04:24:32 am »
For sure, it's all up to her - how much or little she wants to go. I, personally, is interested in the extreme, where people can push themselves. So I enjoy it when they've gone too far, to press against those edges of society. So if someone has a small limit, I respect that - absolutely! Living in society and having your own values regarding sexuality, should be respected. So no matter what they are going for, I appreciate those that come here and share they journey with us.  :D

👍🏻👏🏻👏🏻
A friend is like your bra: give you support and are close of your heart.

“What a terrible era in which idiots govern the blind.”
William Shakespeare

lister

• Thank You
  • -Given: 86
  • -Receive: 365
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2019, 08:47:26 pm »
Well, I'm mostly a lurker here, but this is actually an interesting topic to see, from a statistical aspect,
where everyone's limits are.

For me, i think, it is more a matter of harmonic combination than volume only. Of course taste is always subjective...

For instance Lilly's 6k boobs look quite OK to me (although marginally), but Allegras looked always weird (to me)

The cases that first come in mind when i think too big, are Beshine and Chelsea Charms.

I really liked Chelsea when she was about this big:

but after that size it became too much.

In conclusion, my personal favorite regarding size and shape are Penelope Black Diamond's boobs from 2009,
when they were perfectly round and firm:

« Last Edit: November 29, 2019, 08:58:36 pm by lister »

ZNG

« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2019, 09:08:31 pm »
Well, I'm mostly a lurker here, but this is actually an interesting topic to see, from a statistical aspect,

For me, i think, it is more a matter of harmonic combination than volume only. Of course taste is always subjective...

For instance Lilly's 6k boobs look quite OK to me (although marginally), but Allegras looked always weird (to me)

The cases that first come in mind when i think too big, are Beshine and Chelsea Charms.

In conclusion, my personal favorite regarding size and shape are Penelope Black Diamond's boobs from 2009,

Agree with this, about 2 or so years after she got her current implants they had the perfect combination of hang and spherical fake looking shape

hoogleboogle

• Thank You
  • -Given: 45
  • -Receive: 181
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2019, 07:30:22 am »
I've never seen a woman look worse after getting bigger boobs. That applies to all sizes.

booberman46

• Thank You
  • -Given: 166
  • -Receive: 1533
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2019, 12:08:21 am »

Agree with this, about 2 or so years after she got her current implants they had the perfect combination of hang and spherical fake looking shape

i cant disagree with you both guys!!!!!!! my ideal size is 1000cc's to 2000cc's but when it comes to pbd i have always loved the size and the shape of her implants on that slender body of hers

Tags: