Author Topic: Top 10 biggest breast implants  (Read 182950 times)

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1291
  • -Receive: 11322
Re: Re: Top 10 biggest breast implants
« Reply #225 on: May 07, 2017, 11:12:48 am »
I've just about had enough of this pointless bickering.

You all seem to be dead set on figuring out who's the 2nd biggest or something. So it's time to fix that.
I like Martina's idea to make a neutral comparison, and we, as TPB can accomodate for this.

Here's what I can offer you:
EB is from the UK, Martina from Germany, and TPB (me or kwuk) are from the Netherlands, so we're right in the middle.
We get donation money and we would like to offer you both a trip to us on our expenses. To neutral ground.
Then we can do comparative shots, made available to our donors who in a way, made this event happen because it's funded from our donation money.

That should settle it once and for all.

A few notes on this:
- Yes, you can wear a mask if you wish for privacy.
- No I will not travel to either of you, it has to be on neutral ground.
- It does not have to be on the same day if you wish to avoid eachother. But it would be nicer if it is.

So yes, it'll cost you a day or so, I understand that's a lot of time, but I think you all in the end spent more time bickering here about who's got the biggest, and this is getting absurd. And TPB would gladly pay your expenses to have this settled.
-
« Last Edit: May 07, 2017, 11:16:18 am by Indy »
I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live.

oschkosch

« Reply #226 on: May 07, 2017, 12:15:20 pm »
I bet you're not half as big as me!
And I'm ready to prove that :)

Bet how much? 10 Euro? 100 Euro? 1.000 Euro? More? Are outside bets allowed and what are the odds? B
I would put my money on EB.

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1813
  • -Receive: 1722
« Reply #227 on: May 07, 2017, 12:35:30 pm »
Can i get into that bet aswell? Put me down for €5000,- on Bunny if you are serious.

Martina, people do not think you are a liar because Bunny says so, you are called a liar for all your lies.

@Indy Bunny isn't in this competition as far as I'm aware. She's just one of many people calling out Martina on her obvious lies and just because Bunny happens to have big boobs aswell, Martina is trying to spin it into making Bunny look jealous which clearly is not the case. With all this lousy attempts at spinning the truth I feel Martina would be right at home in Trump's administration. Maybe she can help him with his "tan" aswell
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

Essexbunny

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1641
  • -Receive: 3527
« Reply #228 on: May 07, 2017, 03:12:21 pm »
No Martina, I'm not even half as big as you and Beshine is only 10k  ::) Seriously get a grip.. I'm friends with girls off the forum (unlike you) so I wouldn't be able to get away with lying and pretending..

Am not interested in being a circus freak and competing with you..

Here is a quick breakdown of some of your lies and proof is available, unlike the BS you are spouting..

1. In your latest vid you're wearing a Panache bra that only goes up to a K cup.. Didn't you claim to be an S or ZZZZ or something crazy? I believe Lilly was around and N cup and no other girl here claims the ridiculous measurements you do..

2. You're using Melanotan injections.. There is NOTHING legally available in the EU but people can google Melanotan II and see for themselves exactly what happens and the results.. I would love to know which doctor is injecting this as it's banned in the EU and many parts of the world.. No wonder you won't name him or the product lol but you do say "untested".. How is a doctor supposedly allowed to use an untested product 😷

3. You claimed to have 20cc or somerhing of permanent filler in your lips.. Another lie.. I've seen the syringe and it says "Macrolane".. That is not permanent, not even close, nor is it approved for use in the lips.. Again I would love to know what so-called doctor is doing this..

4. You claim to wear a size 20 something in tops on your website.. 20+ is what Beshine wears or what someone heavily pregnant or obese would wear in clothing.. Those cheap and cheeerful eBay cardigans you wear don't even come in anything close to that size..

5. You had even more absurd measurements on your website before for bust hips and waist, someone on another forum posted they were like measurements for a pipe cleaner LOL

I can't post pics from my fone but I'll be back to back up all the above points..

You clearly have a desperate need for attention but I'm going to take a leaf out of Beshine's book + just ignore you from now on..

« Last Edit: May 07, 2017, 04:36:25 pm by Essexbunny »
The original and biggest boobed bunny ;)

Instagram *No more free advertising for banned people*

Twitter *No more free advertising for banned people*

www.*No more free advertising for banned people*

LipsAndTits

• Thank You
  • -Given: 403
  • -Receive: 497
« Reply #229 on: May 07, 2017, 09:25:07 pm »
Can i get into that bet aswell? Put me down for €5000,- on Bunny if you are serious.

Martina, people do not think you are a liar because Bunny says so, you are called a liar for all your lies.

@Indy Bunny isn't in this competition as far as I'm aware. She's just one of many people calling out Martina on her obvious lies and just because Bunny happens to have big boobs aswell, Martina is trying to spin it into making Bunny look jealous which clearly is not the case. With all this lousy attempts at spinning the truth I feel Martina would be right at home in Trump's administration. Maybe she can help him with his "tan" aswell

I'll put 6 grand on, one for every 1000c of EB's boobs...

Also Indy, this. Martina is the one that started all this shit, and is the one who originally launched an unprovoked attack on EB, and has sinced continued with her attacks. She keeps pushing EB into a corner, so you can't blame her for wanting to fight her way out. One could argue not to retaliate, but I don't blame her, and it's hard not to defend your name.

She refers to Pateron, however we know that EB got seriously unwell during that time. When she was still in her damn hospital bed, she arranged to refund everyone. It's worth noting, I have brought several videos (including customs) from Martina, but most of which are now sadly unwatchable as the files have since been deleted. £25-£40, and they don't even last :(

Back to this whole competition thing- EB's PERSONAL goal is to be massive, that's no secret, but she's not in any personal competition with Martina or anyone else on the way. She's not competing for fans, money, media coverage, nothing, so your offer doesn't really make sense for her. We've all seen pics of EB at 3-5k, people have seen her in person, including star members and people like Candy Charms. We'll see her new size next month- simple.   

MARTINA BIG

• Big is not Big enough !!!
  • Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1424
  • -Receive: 4152
  • Don't dream of life, live your dream :)
    • martina-big.com
« Reply #230 on: May 07, 2017, 10:11:29 pm »
I've just about had enough of this pointless bickering.

You all seem to be dead set on figuring out who's the 2nd biggest or something. So it's time to fix that.
I like Martina's idea to make a neutral comparison, and we, as TPB can accomodate for this.

Here's what I can offer you:
EB is from the UK, Martina from Germany, and TPB (me or kwuk) are from the Netherlands, so we're right in the middle.
We get donation money and we would like to offer you both a trip to us on our expenses. To neutral ground.
Then we can do comparative shots, made available to our donors who in a way, made this event happen because it's funded from our donation money.

That should settle it once and for all.

A few notes on this:
- Yes, you can wear a mask if you wish for privacy.
- No I will not travel to either of you, it has to be on neutral ground.
- It does not have to be on the same day if you wish to avoid eachother. But it would be nicer if it is.

So yes, it'll cost you a day or so, I understand that's a lot of time, but I think you all in the end spent more time bickering here about who's got the biggest, and this is getting absurd. And TPB would gladly pay your expenses to have this settled.
-

Yes, I will gladly accept the offer from Indy
And confirm my real breast size with Indy or with kwuk :)
I hope this is a further step towards more transparency and justice in the TPB.

About Essexbunny:
Since Essexbunny attaches much importance to her privacy, I have offered directly that she makes the comparison pictures or videos with mask. So she would not be recognizable.
Nevertheless, she rejects a neutral comparison!
I think at the latest now should make it clear to everyone, that Essexbunny gives wrong sizes regarding her breast size!

But that is not enough! She attacked me again and spread new lies about me!

But I'm not the only big woman being attacked by Essexbunny.
Today, Lilly 4K was also aggressively attacked by Essexbunny:
https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=38648.msg382632#msg382632

Another problem is that Essexbunny makes other women misleading by her lies, regarding her breast size.
As the saying says: "A rotten apple catches the other one."

Essexbunny has announced to withdraw from the TPB here. But I do not believe her!
She has already announced this several times, as for example, after her deception at Patreon.
But every time she returned after a short time and attacked the other women again.

Therefore, there will be only one way. And that means, more against fraudsters and aggressors.
I propose the following measures:
(1) Should Essexbunny continue to refuse to confirm their unbelievable breast size, within a period of six weeks, I suggest to cancel her Starmember status.
(2) If Essexbunny does not stop her aggressive attacks against the other women, I suggest banning her from the TPB forum.

That sounds hard now. But I think it is the only way to protect the other women and to return justice and order.
I find this forum great and I think it should be something nice to talk about big breasts :)
This is the reason for what we are here :)
Big is not Big enough !!!

LipsAndTits

• Thank You
  • -Given: 403
  • -Receive: 497
« Reply #231 on: May 07, 2017, 10:16:35 pm »
Martina, when did you change from being a lovely sweet woman, to such a horrible vindicative bitch? Talking like you own the forum, just fuck off already.

oschkosch

« Reply #232 on: May 07, 2017, 10:21:10 pm »
Martina. Why don't you leave moderation of the forum to the Admin and Mod team?

The way you attack other people here is just totally sick. What's wrong with you? You keep mentioning that bickering should stop; yet continuously start personal attacks at the same time. Don't you get it?

You make bollocks claims and when stand corrected it's someone else's fault in your opinion.

Why don't you leave? Nobody will miss you.

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
Re: Top 10 biggest breast implants
« Reply #233 on: May 08, 2017, 02:22:35 am »
Alright, this is where we draw the line.

This thread has become a pool of negativity between two people, who have done nothing but fight eachother. We have removed the parts that are toxic. Not only is this damaging the public view on the people involved, but more importantly, it scares people away from this place. Prevents other people from posting new things, and we want no part in that. It does not help anyone to have this discussion continue.

So, here's what we're going to do from now on: We're going to have a civilized discussion. If you don't have anything nice to say just don't say anything. If we so much as sense some negativity in a post, it will be removed.
If you feel like you need to debunk someone's statement, then do so with respect.

If you want to make an outrageous claim, people will expect that you have extraordinary evidence to back you up.

Sidenotes to keep in mind:
- One party is involved in the media, the media is totally over the top and sensationalist. Anything said out there is taken out of context, or people are made to say things that don't make sense, just to keep the viewers happy. Since this is a livelyhood and someone lives off that, do not try to destroy someone's livelyhood because of over exaggerated random claims. It's part of the job. Take it with a grain of salt.

- At the end of this heated discussion, some unforgivable things were said by other people. This would normally have resulted in a permaban, but because everyone got sucked into this heated discussion, we will let it slip by, but it will not happen again. Keep yourself cool, take the moral high ground or take your problems elsewhere.

KwukDuck

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6003
  • -Receive: 7231
« Reply #234 on: May 08, 2017, 05:55:28 am »
Isn't the water displacement test for total weight anyway?

No you measure displaced volume.

KwukDuck

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #235 on: May 08, 2017, 06:01:15 am »
Alright, this is where we draw the line.

This thread has become a pool of negativity between two people, who have done nothing but fight eachother. We have removed the parts that are toxic. Not only is this damaging the public view on the people involved, but more importantly, it scares people away from this place. Prevents other people from posting new things, and we want no part in that. It does not help anyone to have this discussion continue.

So, here's what we're going to do from now on: We're going to have a civilized discussion. If you don't have anything nice to say just don't say anything. If we so much as sense some negativity in a post, it will be removed.
If you feel like you need to debunk someone's statement, then do so with respect.

If you want to make an outrageous claim, people will expect that you have extraordinary evidence to back you up.

Sidenotes to keep in mind:
- One party is involved in the media, the media is totally over the top and sensationalist. Anything said out there is taken out of context, or people are made to say things that don't make sense, just to keep the viewers happy. Since this is a livelyhood and someone lives off that, do not try to destroy someone's livelyhood because of over exaggerated random claims. It's part of the job. Take it with a grain of salt.

- At the end of this heated discussion, some unforgivable things were said by other people. This would normally have resulted in a permaban, but because everyone got sucked into this heated discussion, we will let it slip by, but it will not happen again. Keep yourself cool, take the moral high ground or take your problems elsewhere.

Thanks for picking this up with me Indy.
I would like to touch on us "sensing negativity" in a post...
Criticism is healthy and general negative experiences can be talked about in a decent way but as soon as it smells of 'hating and bashing' there will be very little tollerance left from our side.

To any of the girls that this top-list is important to for whatever reason... If you really want to claim your position do the test to avoid any confusion and conflict.

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1813
  • -Receive: 1722
« Reply #236 on: May 08, 2017, 09:30:45 am »
Honest question tho: How will "The Test" tell anything about who has the biggest implants? That's what this list is about after all...
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

KwukDuck

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #237 on: May 08, 2017, 10:06:44 am »
Honest question tho: How will "The Test" tell anything about who has the biggest implants? That's what this list is about after all...

Natural tissue becomes quite negligible as the size goes up so the implant size are what we are measuring. At the very least we get a number that allows for a fairly narrow size range of the implants she claims to have.

Rusty009

• Thank You
  • -Given: 80
  • -Receive: 115
« Reply #238 on: May 08, 2017, 12:00:49 pm »
sabrina sabrok just posted on twitter she is at 4500, this list is growing quite literally.

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
« Reply #239 on: May 08, 2017, 12:47:32 pm »
For an example take the shell of a custom made for duration designed implant like Beshine describes it. What is the volume of it? Since I don't want to search much I asume 1liter of shell = 1kg. I would asume somewhere between 0,5kg and 1kg is the shell weight for giant custom shells.

At the end this already adds 500 - 1000 cc of additional volume. I'm just lazy right now to do a deeper research on shell weights. .... so forgive me if I'm too far off.

Yes, without a doubt the shells and skin take up some volume too for sure. Let's for the sake of argument say that beshine is 15.000cc, adding 1000cc on top of that for the shell as a margin of error, that still gives a more accurate number than anything else. And like kwuk said, it's becoming negligible... does it really matter if it's 15k or 16k? It's not a big difference, and it's far more accurate than a cup size or a bust circumference since everyone's build is different. It's not perfect, if anyone has a more accurate way of measuring, feel free to introduce it to us, but as it stands, it's the most accurate way to do it at these sizes.

Tags: