Author Topic: Vancouver Strip Club Boobs  (Read 12311 times)

axis

Vancouver Strip Club Boobs
« on: June 29, 2014, 09:48:13 pm »
Are there any XXL boob strippers to see in Vancouver?

chaychay

• Thank You
  • -Given: 235
  • -Receive: 529
Re: Vancouver Strip Club Boobs
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2015, 09:20:53 pm »
To bad you never got a response. I just found out I'm going to be visiting Vancouver soon. I'd like to know the same thing!
Certified silicone fetishist aficionado.

axis

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2015, 05:26:51 am »
When I visited, I went to "No. 5 Orange" (weird name, I know), just east of Gastown.  I remember getting 2 dances from this really thin Quebecois brunette with 700-750cc, she was great.  Another girl, shorter blonde with boobs, was OK too.  I got the idea that these girls rotated into Vancouver from other places (Edmonton, Calgary, etc.).

chaychay

• Thank You
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2015, 06:03:56 am »
When I visited, I went to "No. 5 Orange" (weird name, I know), just east of Gastown.  I remember getting 2 dances from this really thin Quebecois brunette with 700-750cc, she was great.  Another girl, shorter blonde with boobs, was OK too.  I got the idea that these girls rotated into Vancouver from other places (Edmonton, Calgary, etc.).
Were you allowed to touch the girls?

axis

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2015, 08:11:16 am »

Boobs yes.

chaychay

• Thank You
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2015, 08:20:59 am »

Boobs yes.
Excellent! Thanks for answering.

chaychay

• Thank You
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2015, 11:46:11 pm »
I'm in Vancouver as we speak! Probably going to check out this No 5 after dinner. Any other recommendations of must not miss places to go?

chaychay

• Thank You
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2015, 02:05:16 am »
ok, well that place was a disgusting disappointment. What a hole. I walked in and turned around after about 5 seconds. Didn't even see one girl working.

I'm tempted to check out thefoxden.ca. anytime ever been?

axis

« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2015, 05:58:14 am »
ok, well that place was a disgusting disappointment. What a hole. I walked in and turned around after about 5 seconds. Didn't even see one girl working.

I'm tempted to check out thefoxden.ca. anytime ever been?

Sorry to hear that.  The only other place I checked out when there was The Penthouse (it wasn't as good as No. 5), so you might want to avoid it.

Tags: