Author Topic: New here! I'm Bianca!  (Read 114840 times)

RHIC

• Thank You
  • -Given: 53
  • -Receive: 185
Re: New here! I'm Bianca!
« Reply #135 on: July 01, 2019, 05:22:30 am »
Bianca found a filler in Canada doing a special for Canada Day! She wants to go bigger than she's ever been and really stretch out her lips - check out her new insta and give her some love if you can!  ;D
« Last Edit: July 01, 2019, 05:24:02 am by RHIC »

Bimbo Baby Bianca

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 70
  • -Receive: 375
« Reply #136 on: July 02, 2019, 12:36:58 am »
Bianca found a filler in Canada doing a special for Canada Day! She wants to go bigger than she's ever been and really stretch out her lips - check out her new insta and give her some love if you can!  ;D

He’s right! Cheapest price for filler I’ve ever found! Even cheaper than the $300 US I found in Mexico for Juvederm Ultra when I had my boob job and BBL! Please help! Sale ends Thursday! I will spoil you for helping 😘
« Last Edit: July 20, 2019, 09:07:19 pm by Bimbo Baby Bianca »

Bimbo Baby Bianca

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #137 on: September 17, 2019, 08:18:24 am »
Hey everyone. This is more so a message for anyone who has donated to my journey or planned on helping me at some point. I'm putting all fundraising for my surgeries on hold currently while I figure out other options because Paypal has decided to permanently limit my account. From what I'm told from other girls who have had this happen, this means I'll never be able to use paypal again, so my ko-fi page also won't work anymore.

Sorry and thank you so much to everyone who's ever helped me even get this far in my journey so far. I really do love and appreciate your kindness and always will!

gtc15

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1968
  • -Receive: 742
« Reply #138 on: September 18, 2019, 02:25:02 pm »
Hey everyone. This is more so a message for anyone who has donated to my journey or planned on helping me at some point. I'm putting all fundraising for my surgeries on hold currently while I figure out other options because Paypal has decided to permanently limit my account. From what I'm told from other girls who have had this happen, this means I'll never be able to use paypal again, so my ko-fi page also won't work anymore.

Sorry and thank you so much to everyone who's ever helped me even get this far in my journey so far. I really do love and appreciate your kindness and always will!

You're an absolute goddess, we trust you. Stay on your grind and your plastic dreams will come true

Bimbo Baby Bianca

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #139 on: October 31, 2019, 08:18:11 am »
Just got new lips yesterday! Check out my instagram and twitter for a quick look! I don't know how to insert the photo and two video clips here easily lol

solloxr

• Thank You
  • -Given: 13884
  • -Receive: 2186
« Reply #140 on: December 14, 2019, 05:02:51 pm »
Just got new lips yesterday! Check out my instagram and twitter for a quick look! I don't know how to insert the photo and two video clips here easily lol
How do they feel?
Perfect plastic doll looks?

Bimbo Baby Bianca

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #141 on: January 14, 2020, 07:08:32 am »
How do they feel?
Perfect plastic doll looks?

Sorry I've been so absent lately. I actually had to dissolve and start over before that fill to fix nodules that formed, so they're not big like they once were. Building back up though!

Bimbo Baby Bianca

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #142 on: February 11, 2021, 04:43:43 pm »
Hi everyone! I wanted to apologize about not being active here much. I've stayed regularly active on my instagram though.

It's been soooo long since I posted in my topic, but I still lurk semi-regularly for inspiration lol

I just wanted to post an update that I'm 3/4 of the way to affording my expanders!

and I posted a request topic for some talented people who enjoy doing morphs in the morph section, but wanted to mention it here if you're someone who doesn't read that section much.  :)

Hope everyone here has been well!

I'll try to be more active here and catch up with all of you! xoxo

Bimbo Baby Bianca

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #143 on: March 17, 2021, 08:27:06 pm »
A little bit of an update!

I've technically finished fundraising for my EXPANDERS!!!

I'm hoping to consider booking for travel to the US before the year is over, but with COVID, I can't say for sure when I'll be able to go for surgery yet!

Terry Love

• Editor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2039
  • -Receive: 1147
« Reply #144 on: March 17, 2021, 09:11:38 pm »
 :D Hi Bianca,
this is very good news, I wish you good luck with your next surgery. I quite impatient and excited to see the result.
Huge (.) (.) & Bimbo Dolls Lovers
Twitter: https://twitter.com/score_busty

Trophylover

• Adore Trophies!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2218
  • -Receive: 11245
  • I adore the concept of Trophy Wife’s.
« Reply #145 on: April 07, 2021, 12:33:29 pm »
A little bit of an update!

I've technically finished fundraising for my EXPANDERS!!!

I'm hoping to consider booking for travel to the US before the year is over, but with COVID, I can't say for sure when I'll be able to go for surgery yet!

perfect news! I hope everything works out how you wanted! Stay safe Babe!
Definition of a Trophy Wife:

Huge Fake Tits, Hair Extensions, French Nails, Big round Booty, some nice pair of stilettos, pouty swollen lips, elegance, intelligence, classy outfits, nasty fucking, gagging and deepthroat skills!

https://www.reddit.com/u/trophylover

Bimbo Baby Bianca

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #146 on: March 16, 2022, 07:00:01 pm »
Hi everyone,

I've been posting updates on my instagram, but I just wanted to let everyone know I had my first consultation for my expanders yesterday.

The consultation did not go well, so I'm not going to name the surgeon. I am still looking for the right person to do them and need to have a few more consultations before I find the right surgeon!

485US46

• Thank You
  • -Given: 600
  • -Receive: 226
« Reply #147 on: March 17, 2022, 10:58:27 pm »
Did it not go well because he was not willing to do it, or because the interaction was not good?

Bimbo Baby Bianca

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #148 on: March 18, 2022, 08:50:16 pm »
A little bit of both really. It wasn't that the surgeon wouldn't do it, but it certainly wasn't a preference.

Bimbo Baby Bianca

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #149 on: April 29, 2022, 10:26:36 pm »
UPDATE: Expanders booked for October!!! So excited!

Tags: