Author Topic: Delayed notification e-mails?  (Read 1216 times)

slupper

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3371
  • -Receive: 567
Delayed notification e-mails?
« on: December 27, 2022, 07:32:12 pm »
I am getting notification e-mails for threads, but they seem to delayed by about 20 days before I get them. Is this happening to anyone else?

slupper

• Thank You
Re: Delayed notification e-mails?
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2022, 09:46:16 pm »
As a workaround, I have been using the profile settings page for notifications as a way to check them:
https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?action=profile;area=notification;sort=last_post

arthuro

• Thank You
  • -Given: 82
  • -Receive: 44
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2023, 04:34:34 pm »
Thanks for sharing the link, searching for it. Might be blind.

I don't know if delayed or just "marked" pointer not resetting well since forum is back up again. See so many unread topics while browsing which I am subscribed to but no email. Also many topics on that notifications page but no email.

That saying, I never noticed if not just sent or arriving, now I got 2 new message notification of things I received couple of days ago. So that does point to delayed messages.

Or just wonky delivery AND delay.

slupper

• Thank You
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2023, 03:48:37 am »
For me, I was getting all the expected e-mails but at a 20-30 days delay.

The only way I had to know what date it should have come was that the e-mail says who replied in the thread. I look back in the thread to see what date they last replied, and it was very consistent.

Sometimes the same person has replied a few times since, which can confuse things, but there was always a reply in the expected date range.

Tags: