Author Topic: Rivalry  (Read 8169 times)

YUG

• Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 189
Rivalry
« on: June 29, 2020, 03:13:15 pm »
Part 1

It all started because Ashleigh was jealous. This was way back in the final year of high school when she couldn’t cope with not being the same. We were identical twins, tall and slim with brown hair. Except I had a boyfriend and she didn’t. So what did she do? She dyed her hair blonde.

Whoever is reading this now is probably thinking ‘So what?’ But we were exactly the same. We both played netball, ballet danced and did the same subjects at school. I was better at chemistry and she was better at english but we were the same….. until Ryan.

Looking back Ryan was a pretty average guy but at the time I was giddy. Ash on the other hand, less so. So I remember waking up one morning opening my bedroom door and seeing her in the bathroom with a packet of  box dye in her hand, her hair a platinum blonde. The worst part of it was that she looked great. I’m sure if you ask her she blames me for starting this whole journey but she crossed the unbroken line, she changed.

See being the same we were known for being the same if that makes any sense. We used to play jokes on people pretending to be each other, so when we went to school that morning people talked about it way more than you might’ve expected. I also had a cold and was rugged up in a hoodie but she had the audacity to wear the lowest cut top Mom would let her get away with. What a bitch, no one wanted to see her flat chest. She dolled on the makeup and acted like a total *WOMAN*, mainly when she saw I was looking.

I couldn’t back down, so later that week I went out and got my belly button and nose pierced. She flipped out. It was this little jewelled thing with these tassels and I began to wear halter tops as often as I could get away with. We were both pretty toned through dance and it looked good on me. The nose ring was more understated but it was something that was always in. She had her hair, I had this. Dinner time was strained and I think our parents had no idea what was going on between the two of us, scowling at each other the best we could.

It was a stalemate at that point. She gave off no signs of relenting keeping on dying her roots blonde, but the ball was in her court. So she got not one, but two tattoos. This dainty thing on her ribs, and a flower on her foot. A trite quote and something picked off a wall, how original. I’m still amazed Dad didn’t lose his shit. After this I was at more of a loss, she was angrier than when this started, but I couldn’t give up. So I dyed my hair blonde as well.

This back and forward went throughout the rest of that year. By the end of it we were both blondes with pretty much the same piercings and now I had a couple of tattoos (in the same places as well). When I started going to the gym, she even started as well not wanting to fall behind. This was a competition, and neither of us wanted to back down. Ryan must have had no idea what was going on, us trying to outdo each other in every way possible, and where failing, copying the other. The night before prom I thought I had outdone her finally. Earlier that day I had gotten studs in both my nipples, glinting silver contrasting against my B cups and it forced my areolas to stay perky as hell. They teased through my dress like two snakebites and it attracted plenty of attention. Ash only saw as she was getting her makeup on hours beforehand and didn’t have time to react. Seeing her on the dancefloor with a pitiful pushup bra was the highlight of my night. In the space of that year we had both gotten convincingly more attractive, but I had beaten her. She had a fling with her that night, but that wasn’t how we were comparing ourselves anymore. Ryan was in the back of my mind as I twirled around that hall, my blonde hair flowing out, as I had gotten the last laugh. What else could she do now?
« Last Edit: July 09, 2020, 04:21:53 pm by YUG »

Gryzz

• Thank You
  • -Given: 25
  • -Receive: 112
Re: Rivalry
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2020, 07:48:55 am »
Great start, can't wait for this to be continued.

Lamoor

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 7
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2020, 08:28:29 am »
I like where this is heading

YUG

• Thank You
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2020, 07:45:33 am »
600cc silicone under the muscle implants. That was her answer. She had been quiet the whole week previously, and even when I tried to get a reaction out of her there was nothing. I had even begun to think that she had conceded. It was well into our summer break when she got them, I can remember her coming home, her chest all bandaged up like a mummy and the sly grin on her face. Even then they protruded out, sitting up high on her. As the bandages slowly came off over the next week they dropped and settled. It had taken her straight to a DD. What the fuck. She took every opportunity to show them off. All through that summer she wore bikini after bikini, the triangles of fabric curving around her tits instead of sticking to them flush. She would hook up with guy after guy, all of them entranced after her boobs. One of them got her this necklace that dangled deep into her cleavage between the mounds on her chest and her sternum. She never took it off.

She just radiated confidence, and knew she had me. She even stole one of my bras and stretched it over her rack, sending her tits up to her neck and bending the clasp trying to get it around. They spilled over the top and out the sides. She walked up to me, lent over and shook herself side-to-side, cleavage at eye level and wobbling left and right. With her wearing revealing clothing pretty much 24/7 I never got a respite. Even though Ryan and I were pretty much done at that point, he even said how her boobs looked good. That might have been the final straw.

When we were younger we always used to compare our weight, always within a pound. It was almost a bit freaky but since we ate the same food and did the same things it made sense. Yet now she was 3 pounds heavier than me when we stepped on the scales in the bathroom. I lashed out, I was so upset and angry at how she had both one-upped me and taken it too far. By the end of that summer I was going to the gym at least four times a week, and instead of just toned I started to look a bit of a fitness model. Yet Ash wouldn’t follow, her tits were now her greatest asset, her continual party invitation. I got a huge tattoo on my thigh and got my tongue pierced but it just felt hollow. Looking in the mirror I knew I looked good, but it was irrelevant because I knew what Ash looked like, and it was better than me.

Ash was now the hot sister, we had a similar circle of mutual friends and we kept going to the same things. She would now walk into a room and she would have a captive audience. I was the sideshow to the main event, and it drove me crazy. Thinking back, I wonder what would’ve happened if I had just stopped at this point. Probably led a pretty different life all things considered, but I’m a competitive person.

So what did I do? That last week before college I lied about where I was going. I said I was going on a trip down to Mexico with some friends. Well the Mexico bit was true at least. I had been working as a waitress for nearly 2 years so I had plenty of money, mostly through tips. I had done my research and knew exactly what I wanted. No one back home would go big, particularly on an 18 year old. I still don’t quite understand how Ashleigh got 600cc put into her. The consultation went well, the doc seemed happy with what I wanted, and I guess youthful skin stretches. The night before I was unbelievably excited lying in my hotel room, thinking about Ash’s face when I would get back in a couple days time. That was what drove everything.

I remember waking up in the hospital bed and just feeling this mass on my chest. The painkillers were crazy strong but even then I just felt heavy. I could picture the doc counting down from 5 then it all went fuzzy. He came round within minutes as soon as I woke up. When he told me the number my jaw dropped. 875. I had really just wanted to be bigger than 600 in all honesty but the doc said he would go as big as he could whilst keeping aesthetics and making it safe. The thing people don’t realise is that they see girls with big tits on the internet and in magazines but you don’t fully appreciate how big they actually are in person. They were absolutely massive on me. I’ve always been slim and these blew away all thoughts of proportionality. With the surgical bra on me they felt glued into me, and when I first tried to sit up the weight took me by surprise. Ash was a DD but I was well out of normal cup sizes. I tried to spread my hands out and cover my boobs but they were just marginally too small. I could exhale and just see them rise in the bottom corner of my eyes even when I was resting my head on the pillow.

Thankfully I had three days before I was flying home, which just involved lounging around the hotel pool. It made me realise what Ash had gone through those couple of months earlier but I had taken it to an extreme level, pushing at the limits at what could’ve happened. 0 to 875 in one go was a crazy thought. All this aside it was a good opportunity to get a bit of a tan going and I would lie down on a sun lounger for hours on end. I couldn’t go in the water but it was relaxing just being there. Rubbing sunscreen between my tits was ridiculous, I could nearly fit  a hand down into my cleavage and it wouldn’t touch the surgical bra. I could even legally drink down here, and I went through the jack and cokes pretty damn fast. At night, the thought of Ash’s face when I got home kept me up at night in excitement as I played with my plastic studded nipples; it was a shame the metal ones had to be taken out for the surgery. They were almost perfect semi-spheres bolted onto me, beginning to protrude out on the sides of my ribcage before rounding off near my armpits and meeting my breastbone in a slight slope. Leaning forwards, if I cupped a boob in one hand I could even touch my nose against it. It was a wonderful feeling.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 02:03:08 pm by YUG »

Gryzz

• Thank You
  • -Given: 25
  • -Receive: 112
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2020, 11:21:53 am »
Brilliant continuation. Can't wait for more

Jessy.Bunny

• Teen Bimbo with 2000cc Expanders
  • Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 380
  • -Receive: 1464
  • plastic-positive teen girl
    • Onlyfans <3
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2020, 08:36:41 am »

Love it <3 Cant wait for more  :-* :-* :-* :-*
« Last Edit: July 07, 2020, 04:43:41 pm by Bunny_xox »
💖Follow my Bimbo Journey as the Teen with the biggest set of Implants and I'm aiming for more... 💖
📸My Instagram
💦Watch over 400 Videos and help me to get even more extreme My Onlyfans
💋Bimbo on Youtube
👻 Snapchat: https://www.snapchat.com/add/plastic_jessy
🎵 TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@jessy.bunny.official?

YUG

• Thank You
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2020, 07:44:05 am »
Part 3

If you asked me today what my favourite memories are, Ashleigh’s reaction to my chest after that trip home from Mexico has to be in the top 5. She was apoplectically angry when she answered the door and saw me. She had still been thinking I was away on a trip, and well whilst that was true it was for a very different reason than she thought. In my haste I hadn’t packed much for the couple of days and most of it was now useless with my tits, so I arrived back home in a t-shirt that looked stuck to my tits and was nearly busting the stitches as it pulled down on the neckline showing off my bronzed cleavage. A lot was said on that front porch. That was definitely the point of no return for our relationship. Cordial animosity was now a full-blown war.

The first semester of college was certainly hectic, made more so by my tits. It seemed I had to turn invitations down left, right and centre. Ryan was well in the rear-view mirror by this point and there was bigger (and better) fish in the sea. With boobs 2 lbs each you can’t hide ‘em but hell I didn’t want to. The metal studs went back in and even with the saline forced within them they had only become more sensitive. Titfucking was the favourite, waves upon waves of orgasms as various guys stuck their cocks between my plastic mounds, made larger by my hands forcing them together.

This isn’t to say I forgot about Ash, completely the opposite in fact. She still got plenty of action even if her tits weren’t nearly as jawdropping as mine. Our relationship was only now a competition and nothing else. But it didn’t matter if she came nearly naked to class, 875ccs in each tit was the game winner. Thinking about it now the 275cc difference sounds like a drop in the ocean but there’s something about it where the difference just projected off the chest. It’s like by that point any increase just goes outwards in front and is just noticeable. Even clothing that wasn’t sexy in the slightest like that t-shirt I wore when Ash first saw me became stunning solely because it showed off my cleavage. They would tug around the back right where you can feel that gap between the first and second rib. The fabric would tense and stretch and wrap my saline tits when I wore it tight, which I always did. If I went to the effort of pumping my breasts up I’d have been an idiot not to show them off.

I guess I wasn’t really surprised that Ash continued to play the game. I still don’t quite get how she paid for it but that semester break she went up to 1000cc. The big 4 digits. By now I think our parents had given up on us and she didn’t even lie to them, she just went to Mexico and got them done. So you think I gave up at this point? Fuck no. I got my tits inflated as well just over 3 months after I had been a B cup. 1000ccs, I guess our skin was pretty similar and we were identical twins so it makes sense our limits were the same. Now unhideable, the implants now at certain angles casted shadows where cleavage met sternum and gave some crazy sideboob When I jiggled myself you could even see them when my back was turned . Ash didn’t seem too fussed, we were the ‘same’ again, she must have thought there was nowhere left to go. We were just two 19 year olds with beautifully unnatural tits. Little did she know I had expanders.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2020, 04:07:08 pm by YUG »

YUG

• Thank You
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2020, 03:34:38 am »
Part 4

That next semester carried on much the same as the previous. Parties and making use of my tits. By us both now on 1000cc they were just so artificially fake. Not saying I wasn’t before but at least you could hide those (not that I wanted to) under a jumper, jacket or even strategic layering, but now they were always noticeable. Even my bra strap wouldn’t sit flush against my skin, stretched between the collarbone and the crest of the ¼ gallon implants sitting 7 inches away. They now were almost forced next to one another through virtue of being shoved into me and whilst they sat as if trying to be natural they were just so out-there and perky. My favourite pose at that point was to arch my back and emphasise how far they jutted out cupping my appendages in my hands.

It was almost like we were in the eye of the hurricane, a brief moment of peace before one of us strove to get ahead but for most of that semester the two of us led our own lives. That isn’t to say we didn’t get stuff done to ourselves but it was more for our sakes than for the other’s. Ash got her entire right arm tattooed and I got this twisting flower dragon the whole way up my non-tattooed thigh and onto my ribs; the trailing end of the peony just grazing against the marked divide between ribcage and implant. Ash also got her lips injected, 2cc I think from memory but it’s a fair while ago now so that might be wrong. The two of us had always been thin lipped so it added considerable volume and pout. I had my teeth whitened and a hefty amount of botox injected. The morning after I felt my face was bordering on frozen but the effects went down and it was like my face had been ironed smooth. Normally you don’t hear of doctors going ham with botox on a 19 year old but working at a titty bar had it’s benefits even aside from the massive tips. It really seemed that the more I changed the more I made. Wearing a pushup bra with 1000cc sounds redundant but I could get them to sit up near my collarbone and showed off my still toned abs and piercings.

My routine by that point was to wake up, work-out, spend the smallest amount of time in class as possible then ‘work’ if I wanted, then party at night. I pretty much just wore t-shirts to class, some professors didn’t appreciate the cleavage but a few did and I catered to their tastes. The exception was the odd more formal situation where a button up shirt was needed but by the second semester I almost couldn’t make those work with how my tits fitted around buttons. I struggled to keep it tucked in at the front with how it had to wrap over my boobs and the button stitching seemed to want to give way at any moment. The overlapping shirt material almost looked like it was being forced apart and this contrast against the loose folds around my stomach only heightened the impression of my tits.

The first fill-up went by surprisingly discreetly. I think Ash didn’t pick up on it because she thought getting any bigger was impossible. The possibility of saline expanders obviously wasn’t something she was aware of so when she first saw me 200cc bigger she might have thought I looked a little bigger than normal but she probably thought it was all in the bra. Yet by this point unless you live in LA or Florida you’d probably have never seen someone in person with boobs as big as me. Whilst before bikini straps lifted off my collarbone the side straps now also left contact with skin on my side forming a guitar string like bridge between boob and rib, hovering over the edge of that peony.

1200cc in hindsight was the point of no return. On a superficial level I only got another 200cc put in but it changed my entire figure. Whilst before my tits were a part of me (if a large part) they had crossed the threshold into crazy. Even with my strong, tattooed glutes, washboard abs and impressive physique I was now tits on a stick. I joke now that it’s the 6 pound rule, once you go past that it’s your boobs that define you and not you yourself. Moreover Ash caught on when my swimsuit clasp burst open trying to force my tits into the neoprene and my naked chest was on fully display and she could realise the projection I now had which she didn’t.
 I still remember that summer night, back at our parents’ house on holiday around the pool near the back deck. I had left the swimsuit in my room the last time I had been there (back at 1000) and whilst I fully intended to show them off to Ash at some point I wanted to keep the pretence up around our parents and wait for a better opportunity. So I squeezed, fondled and manipulated my tits in there and swam lazily in the water as the sun went down. The striped material of the swimwear distorted how big they were, accentuated by being in the water. Yet it was getting out the water, very gingerly I might add in order not to wobble them too much was where that stupid clasp decided to call it quits. My diagonally tanlined tits were shown to all.

Ash went predictably ballistic, it was back into the hurricane. She had recently had her lips pumped up again and they went into a quiver as she raised her tattooed arm jabbing it in my direction as she grew angrier and angrier. It was like she realised that I was back ahead and she had been sleeping on the start line and I had just lapped her. Sitting at the dinner table that night there was over 10 pounds of saline hovering above its edges. Ash’s eyes were puffy and red and her makeup had started to run. Yet our parents tried to their credit to skirt around what had happened instead talking about college. Both of our grades were slipping considerably, mine more than Ash’s but neither of us wanted to bring it up and get our parents involved in something we didn’t want them to. It was a surreal scene, a midwestern summer evening with our conservative parents sitting on one side of the patio table and the two of us on the other, me in a skimpy summer dress that did nothing to hide my tits and Ash in a blouse and slacks. It was only 18 months since we were the same.

YUG

• Thank You
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2020, 06:18:46 am »
Part 5

That next year started on a rough patch and only got worse between the two of us. Right before school started again I got another pump up to 1600cc. This was the point I really first started to realise the limitations that I would have with tits as enormous as this. They were incredibly firm but had that little bit of droop in them that made them look gorgeous. My nipples now sat a solid 6 inches off from my ribcage but they were still perfectly centred. My areolas which had always been like buttons had stretched out but still stayed circular, pointing ever-so-slightly up. The trailing end of my peony now was almost at right-angles to the rest of that tattoo, progressively more skin needed to take my increasingly larger implants.

I had always thought of myself as attractive, but now I knew I was stunning. What college frat boy doesn’t want to wrap his hands around 7 pounds of boobs, and I was in the enviable position of being selective in my tastes. I was now a well known name around campus, Ash less so, pretty much because of our rivalry and what had happened as a result of it. Just as well as I needed a fair bit of help with various things. Walking up and down stairs needed hands on the handrail to steady myself but there were plenty of people happy to help carry my books. With them jutting out so far now, looking down meant I was just looking in between my tits so if I had to look at my hands whilst doing something I had to hold them out well in front and often someone would ask if I needed help, I always let them.

All this time Ash was continually trying to get back at me. I’m sure at that point she would’ve got expanders if she knew where to get them. She was working at a different titty bar which must’ve not had the same ‘connections’ but that didn’t stop her. She started going to the gym as much as I did to try get her figure upto my level. By no means was I a bodybuilder or anything of the sort, I just focused on keeping toned as well as my abs and thighs, but I looked in shape. She had slacked off after her first boob job and it was beginning to show. She had a considerable amount of work done to her face. Like me she had her teeth whitened and was loose with the Botox but kept up the regular lip injections. Her pout was almost reminiscent of a mild Kylie Jenner lip challenge and you could see the pearly white teeth in between her lips when her face was at rest. She even had a nose job, adding to our natural point and making it smaller almost like a Disney princess.

I wasn’t particularly worried by all of this, I knew she couldn’t pump her tits up anymore (at least right now) and my extra 600cc trumped what she was doing to her face. Yet even with this our relationship only got more strained. She was trying her hardest to get back at me and she could tell it was failing which only got her more incensed. She got even more ink, tattooing her whole left leg in a sleeve, cutoff just above the ankle and tattooed her entire right side in much the same way I had 6 months earlier. She extended her sleeve up onto her shoulder and upper back and must have spent thousands of dollars doing it. She wasn’t even 20 yet.

What she did next took me completely by surprise, way more than anything else she’d done till that point, or even since. It was the week before our 20th when she had the operation. Custom gel ass implants. These weren’t cute little pancakes meant to give a bit more oomph these were like a high profile breast implant yet even wider. It made sense why she hadn’t continued her leg sleeve up here, she didn’t want to distort it a month later when she inflated her ass beyond proportion. I had always thought of butt implants as a niche, the odd chick in Colombia or Venezuela had them but they weren’t a done thing, it was all BBLs. They were custom so I don’t know exactly how big they were but they must have had at least a couple of pounds of gel in each. The two of us had always been tall and slim, the gym had added some curves but we weren’t thick by any measure. It was obscene how large they were. They didn’t just go out the back they grew her hips out adding an almost ledge to her hip bone. She couldn’t sit down without a cushion for nearly a month. Like when my expanders had first been put in they had to be filled up once already inside her they were that tight. The crease line under her ass perfectly showed the stark contrast of her thighs to her ass, even with going to the gym. When I first saw her I was taken aback at the extremeness of it, sitting (at that point still on a cushion) meant her implants took pretty much all of her weight and they spilled out from the side of her thighs. Whilst I had thought that my wardrobe was restricted because of my tits hers was worse. They were so large anything that covered them had to be elasticated to fit over them. Her old cheerleading shorts were almost unwearable, the short hem sitting horizontally across her cheeks and the front sealed to her thighs.

They altered her entirely. How she walked, how she sat, how she acted. They forced her hips into an almost side sway walking, wobbling her implants and causing everyone to stare like moths to a flame. By now the two of us were almost celebrities on campus but it was like a switch was flipped and everyone forgot about me. I mostly saw the results through her instagram, picture after picture of her in bikinis or scantily clad. At certain angles it looked insane, one of her doing a yoga wheel pose made it look like it was disobeying gravity, bolted on just hanging. Fuck I was jealous.

Jessy.Bunny

• Teen Bimbo with 2000cc Expanders
  • Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 380
  • -Receive: 1464
  • plastic-positive teen girl
    • Onlyfans <3
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2020, 01:21:13 pm »
OMG I love this story soooo much 😍😍😍💖
XO
💖Follow my Bimbo Journey as the Teen with the biggest set of Implants and I'm aiming for more... 💖
📸My Instagram
💦Watch over 400 Videos and help me to get even more extreme My Onlyfans
💋Bimbo on Youtube
👻 Snapchat: https://www.snapchat.com/add/plastic_jessy
🎵 TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@jessy.bunny.official?

YUG

• Thank You
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2020, 04:36:59 pm »
Part 6

Ash’s new ass shortened the gap till my next fill. It wasn’t the typical 200cc but 400. Lying in the chair I could feel the cold liquid enter, the whir of the machine, and the smell of disinfectant. Both grew at the same time through two tiny tubes and I can still remember how my skin resisted the mass within. My previously teardrop-esque shape rose into near spheres, my tanned skin turned a light glossy red as the saline kept going in. I had taken two ibuprofen earlier but my freshly manicured hands dug into the vinyl chair covering. It came in spurts, the saline moving through the tube and I felt it in waves, both in my tits and my increasingly wet pussy. My back was arched against the weight as everything inside me tensed up for the liquid that kept on coming. My abs were clenched almost to the point of cramping as my nipples kept slowly rising. The implants were so big that they forced themselves together competing for real-estate so even braless in the clinic room my boobs  were dead upright. Mid-fill I had lifted my arms up and they brushed against the side of my gigantic tits,  squeezing my already near-maxed boobs even further. The doc had wanted to stop at 1900cc but I had insisted. He was on a retainer from the new strip club I was working at, and I knew he was thinking about the money he’d make through commission with my tits stuffed to the brim. The final 50cc took nearly 10 minutes to squeeze into me, veins almost visible looking at my cleavage but I made him keep going. My knuckles were white from gripping the chair but after what had felt like an age he was done. They were incredibly full, hard when tapped and utterly bolted onto my chest.

They dropped slightly as they recovered and the skin loosened a touch but I was still a 20 year old girl with 2000cc boobs. Try tape a gallon water bottle to you then lean over, seriously go see what happens. I’m sure if the tape doesn’t rip off you feel how it tugs all over your torso. Yep that was me but instead of tape those were real muscles taking that weight. Reading this you might think this sounds extreme but I loved every second. I could wake up in the morning and instantly remember they were there, and I took refuge in the fact that they took some of the attention away from Ash. I now slept on my side, propped up by pillows positioned all around me and I had to be careful going down stairs in case they helped drag me forward. It took nearly a month before they had desensitised enough to properly play with them and rethread my nipple piercings. After a couple of weeks I had made myself orgasm just by lightly rubbing them, and even the fabric of shirts made them tingly.

Ash was shook at how firm they were and how they jutted out from my slim chest. Despite how cold we were to each other even she was staggered at the projection. Her ass had fully healed and had settled into her. When I first saw her after the fill-up she was in her yoga pants, pretty much what she seemed to live in. She seemed to have had her lips pumped up even more and coated in thick clear lip gloss. We both used to be able to touch our tongues to our noses but now her upper lip got in the way and when she struggled her studded tongue only pushed her pillowed lip up to her nose, instead of making it around. She looked phenomenal, wide hips and still considerable cleavage contrasting against her snatched waist. I would never admit it to her but I envied her at that point in time, she was the complete package.

By now having sex revolved around my boobs. With my nipples and my cleavage I loved it when guys used me like a sex doll, aside from my toned figure and stupidly big tits I was still pretty light and could be easily manoevered around so I could be fucked as hard as possible. Men would almost treat me like fine porcelain until I would tell them to go rough on me. They could barely sink their fingers into my boobs; they were still that firm but that wouldn’t stop them after I told them what I wanted. A strong core and thighs meant I could control my orgasms to perfection and once whoever I was with got in their rhythm I could go continuously for nearly an hour, wave after wave of pleasure oscillating through me, concentrated in my clitoris and in my boobs. I loved the strip tease, trying to see how erect I could make them, and I would make them wait as I slowly removed my shirt, pausing for a second to see their desire before continuing. When the bra and it’s double clasps finally came undone you could see the moment of shock in their face as they realised my boobs didn’t drop, or sag, or do anything other than stay firm and bolted. Most of them thought despite my near celebrity status that there was an illusion, some push-up, contouring trickery but there was nothing other than 2000cc in each tit. I would reward them with a titfuck to finish them off if they had been good, but I reserved that only for a few. For the ones I did like I would let them chain me to the 4 corners of my bed spread and use me as they wanted. Lying on my back chained up and looking down I could only see my boobs and the only interruption was cock entering me. Every orgasm was better than the one before it, especially when the dick was bigger than 10 inches, and by the end I was usually a soaking mess.

YUG

• Thank You
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2020, 04:16:18 pm »
Part 7

We were now very different, I had tits and Ash had everything but tits. Thing was that neither of us were willing to compromise with the other person and concede defeat. Obviously I wasn’t going to, I had a gallon of saline in me and that trumped all but Ash and I saw eye to eye on very little and she obviously wasn’t going to agree. Yet if someone liked ass then it wouldn’t matter how much bigger my tits were, I would always lose so I had to change the competition, at least for the moment.

So in the latter half of the second semester of that second year Ash and I had even more work done. If you’re reading this and thinking that all we cared about were our looks and what cosmetic work was happening next, you’d be right, it was the driving force behind everything I now did. Ash had come to the similar realisation that I had and it seemed that she knew she had to boost her tits  if she was going to have any hope against me if I inflated my ass, which was only a matter of time.

It was a mix of a BBL and implants unlike her straight gel operation, and it meant I had to actually put on weight beforehand given how toned I was. Yet the premise was still the same, force the biggest implants possible in there and with the added benefits of the BBL I’d have an equally huge ass to complement my tits. The operation went smoothly, aside from having to lie face down on the operating table and my boobs stopping me lying flat. Waking up they looked incredibly large, as if swollen but whilst the redness faded, the size didn’t. They didn’t just sit on top, they enlarged my whole ass and hips and gave my previously slim frame an hourglass figure like no other. If you read accounts of people having butt implants they all say they lay on their front because they couldn’t put weight on their ass, but with 2000cc boobs and incredibly sensitive pierced nipples I just couldn’t. I even had to take the barbells out just so I could sleep on my front with countless pillows under me so my back would stay straight.

It was only a week later when Ash also got her revision that took her to 1500cc. She was massively happy so I could only assume they were expanders, which they did end up turning out to be. They were considerably larger than her old set and she showed them off. Soon campus was abuzz with the news and the two of us were back in the spotlight. I would  show up to parties and become the instant centre of attention. I had also taken a leaf out of Ash’s book and pumped my lips up and when I would walk through the door with a micro bikini and and thong on it went wild.

It was like speed dating but with doctors and tattoo artists, into one consultation and out of the next. I had my face smoothed and enhanced to the point of perfection. It was undeniably the work of a surgeon, well lots of surgeons, but it kept that natural indefinable quality. Sleeker and more feminine but still cute and non-aggressive. Most of my time was spent researching what to do next and working to pay for the procedures. On the tattoo front I didn’t want to fall behind Ash again, and well I really liked how they looked on me. The first addition was some script just under my collarbone, chosen specifically for how it rose up where the tops of my implants met my breastbone. Healing was a breeze given how my bra straps lifted off my skin there and it emphasised the projection of my cleavage. I got my left arm tattooed, but I felt lopsided and had to get the right one inked as well, as well as my other foot for good measure. Something about the tan that fair skin gets looks wonderful and even more so when contrasted against a tattoo not to mention against my massive tits.

Time to time I would look back at old photos of the two of us just to see how far we had come. I was the same person inside and my eyes were the same shade of blue but everything else had changed from head to toe, and it turned me on. All through high school we rocked our brown hair and freckles with dumb band tees and clear nail polish. Now those freckles were well gone and our hair was constantly a near platinum blonde. Seeing our slightly imperfect noses and pencil thin lips in photos then looking in a mirror was exhilarating, before and after. Yet the most jarring were the photos of us at the family lakehouse on summer break. By no means am I saying we were ugly back then but comparing our pale faces and lanky bodies to what we had now was extraordinary. My 18 year old flat chest was now 2000cc large  and I had implants in my butt for goodness sake. I was tanned, toned and tattooed and I looked like something out of one of my dreams from all those years ago.

cheefyboy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 33
  • -Receive: 44
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2020, 04:18:49 pm »
Absolutely perfect story!!!! LOTS
MORE PLEASE!????

metolius

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 39
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2020, 07:55:58 am »
Any updates?

YUG

• Thank You
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2020, 07:04:27 am »
Part 8

Funnily enough as Ash approached 2000cc it brought us slightly back together, I guess we were the only people in our situation that we knew so I was the only person she could relate to. Most people just don’t or can’t understand what it’s like to be like this. They can’t imagine what it’s like with boobs this size just lying in bed, every breath resisted against by the gallon of saline only inches above. They can’t get what it’s like when your pelvis lying down is thrusted up resting on the implants cushioned in your ass or what it’s like to be able to nearly orgasm by stroking your nipples and thinking of how much of a bimbo you are. Plenty of girls have cute faces, or big tits or nice asses but no one had all three in the same degree that we did.

It was the little things like working out the quickest way to get a bra on; sounds easy but if you lay it out and lean into it, the clasp isn’t nearly so tense and you can get it on in one go. She also gave me the address of the best tailor in town, mainly for jeans it was a godsend. If I got them wide enough in the hips they were too loose in the waist and too baggy on my legs, so getting my clothes altered made them more comfortable and made them sexier as well.

By now I was dieting and watching exactly what I ate, nothing carbonated, no booze and minimal carbs trying to keep my stomach toned and my waist tight. The smaller my waist the larger my ass and tits looked and it was all the in ratios. Yet in the end it wasn’t enough and I needed more, Ash understood. It wasn’t just about going larger though, it was about the feeling of being at my limits in what I could be. Enough time had passed that my 2000cc shells had dropped and my skin had loosened creating more room to grow.

Considering how extreme I wanted to get it took a while to find a surgeon willing to continue to fill them up, and it was scheduled for the end of the summer break, partly also to give enough time for my boobs to begin to take as much as possible. I would go braless around the house and continue moisturizing my breasts just to try to relax the skin as much as possible. In doing so they looked progressively more ‘natural’ if still obscenely large but that was only my short term goal. I had to go to Florida in the end for the procedure and the warm weather only made it easier to walk around with as few clothes on as possible. It seemed all the women my age had gotten something done to them, plenty of boob jobs but I still turned heads. I don’t remember too much of the surgery, I had convinced the doc to use local anesthetic which was something other doctors had outright refused, all so that I could pump them up without the pain, at least for that moment.

Once the machine that was pumping the saline read 800 I was back to where I was before in terms of fullness, but I couldn’t feel a thing, only the coldness of the needle sitting in the port under my armpit. I was lying flat down on the table, naked from the waist up and with a foam block under my lower back just to help with the comfort and my ass. The only sensation was from the bottom of my increasing cleavage I felt the implant pocket not just stretching but expanding taking up more room on my chest. My collarbone tattoo which had previously straddled the line between breastbone and boob was now pretty much 100% on my cleavage as lying down the upper edges of the implant almost met my collarbone. I had positioned my arms by my side but as the machine read 1000 I could feel the width of my boobs pressing down onto them slightly. By 1300 they were now  kiddie soccer balls, like when you were a kid and put 2 under your shirt during gym class for a joke, that was now my reality. My youthful, moisturized skin was taking the increase, but by now it was again nearly at its limits. I could feel the tension all through my body, a subtle tightness as my tits kept growing. If you closed your thumb and forefinger in a loop, that was now what my areolas were like, yet still perky courtesy of my plastic barbells in my nipples. At 1400 it was building up inside of me and I started to shake, a pulsing energy that kept growing as it ticked over to 1450. My pussy began to get wet uncontrollably every rhythmic pump of the machine sending me into overdrive, knuckles white and clenched into fists. My knees were locked and I nearly cramped my thighs,  tensing as the final ounces of saline marched in. I now looked like a blow up doll, not that far off from doubling in size in one go. I needed a hand just to get up off the chair, my body was still numb but I could feel them in me all the same.

I remember little from what happened next, apparently as soon as I got home I crashed out on my bed and slept, and slept, and slept. I ended up sleeping till the middle of the day after, and when I finally woke up I was incredibly sore. They felt like the skin of a drum set, when I tapped them it felt like I almost got a noise. They offered incredible resistance, all 3500cc of saline tight within the shells. Looking in my full-length mirror they now just sat up and on my chest, gone was the smoothing of the edges and projection in how they connected to me, now they were perfect spheres.

However what I do remember was that first morning afterwards. I had to base everything around my tits, they were so tender and huge. I still had my bandages on and surgical bra but they were monstrously big. So huge that I struggled to breathe in and out. What I discovered is that when you breathe in, you almost breathe up as well, your ribcage expands and your chest lifts…. Well that’s hard with 15+ lbs of weight permanently sitting there. The pressure radiated out from where the implants met my body, continually passing through me. The local anesthetic had worked wonders at the time, but now I was paying for it; they felt almost like balloons about to pop.

Tags: