Author Topic: The Anti-Butt Augmentation Thread  (Read 41886 times)

axis

• Thank You
  • -Given: 991
  • -Receive: 1244
  • Too Big to Fail
The Anti-Butt Augmentation Thread
« on: April 13, 2018, 11:25:41 pm »
As someone who loves the "Tits on a Stick" look, I wish more girls would keep other parts of their figures OEM (no butt implants, BBLs, etc.).

Who's with me? :)
----
axis
----
The Anti-Butt Augmentation Thread: https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=44475.0

RHIC

• Thank You
  • -Given: 53
  • -Receive: 185
Re: The Anti-Butt Augmentation Thread
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2018, 01:17:30 am »
Conceptually, women doing body mods to increase their sex appeal is the exciting aspect, for me and I'd imagine generally for us (with personal tastes then filtering down about what one likes or dislikes.) To me, the idea of butt augmentation is hot, but perhaps as a 'newer' procedure compared to breast augmentation, or maybe increased technical difficulty, I think the results are more uneven than breast augmentation generally.

It's interesting though, I feel like breast implants can look good as something that can almost pass as natural, such as on a girl with a higher bodyfat, or can also look good standing straight out and very fake on a girl that is very lean. But butt augmentation, I feel, isn't as sexually appealing when it has a mismatch with the nearby body, like the thighs or hips - so that extra 'fake' look maybe doesn't translate as well when it's the butt, as compared to the breasts. But that is subjective, of course. And I think it has taken some time and generally, experimentation to see how and where to add volume to keep it consistent. Brazilian docs probably have this nailed down better than anywhere else, as I understand it butt augs in Brazil are amongst the most common plastic surgeries anywhere in the world.

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1813
  • -Receive: 1722
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2018, 01:53:06 am »
I can’t vote for this. I love BBLs in many cases, fillers can help out aswell, but overall I’d say I hate butt implants. My reasoning: I also enjoy tits on a stick look. Women with a slim, fit and sexy physique with slim shoulders and back look fine with slim hips and a cute little butt. I love seeing that body contrasted with very large bolt-ons. But I’m also a sucker for nice wide hips and a big booty with a petitie waist and upper body. In those cases I actually prefer breast implants in the smaller size range around the 1000cc size as to not take to much attention away from the curvy bottom. So I guess I like women who are petite up top and who EITHER have a slim lower body with big boobs, or slightky smaller boobs but a curvy lower body. Here is the thing: Curvy lower body can get help with BBL and fillers, but also the tits on a stick girls can fix some issues with proportions by a little lipo sculpting. The reason I don’t like implant in the butt? The large scars, the defined edges I love so much on boobs I don’t like at all in butts and the way they behave when bending over (Grand Canyon buttcrack syndrome).
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

RHIC

• Thank You
  • -Given: 53
  • -Receive: 185
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2018, 04:33:48 am »
You know, I guess that, because the butt (and hips) are parts of the body that contain musculature and bones, we sort of expect them to deform and flex in a certain way, and that may add to the dissonance of their appearance, compared to breasts, which are external to the body proper.

Crystal Charms has great lower augmentation I think (I mean, I assume), her thighs flow into her hips and butt in a way that looks contiguous. In a different way, Krystina Martelli (sp?) had a different look because her thighs did not match her eventual butt and hips, but it is a look and the appeal there I think is in the extremeness of it. (Uh, also, only get medically sound injections or implants!)

KwukDuck

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6003
  • -Receive: 7231
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2018, 04:10:24 pm »
I don't have a thing for big butts really, but a good shape is important though, so no implants, but squats for sure xD
Also, butt implants are considerably more risky than breast augmentation.

Eddie_Valiant

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2635
  • -Receive: 972
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2018, 08:13:14 pm »
I think my thoughts are somewhat in line with Arie's on this. I don't absolutely hate them per se, but really do hate them on thin girls with big implants - the tits on a stick is sooo hot, and the but lift just throws everything off. A butt lift might work for a latina bimbo look, for example. But here is my ultimate exame of where a butt lift would be horrendous - it would absolutely ruin Blondie Bennett's amazing profile and proportions

tomsiliconejones

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2018, 10:47:23 pm »
I think a big, round, shapely ass is a necessary feature of a sexy, surgery-enhanced woman.  The question is what is the best way to create such an ass?

I would never even consider lipoinjection for a lot of reasons.  Just looking at the results is a disappointment.  It looks like a bunch of jiggling, lumpy fat, and no wonder, that's exactly what it is.  Then there is the problem that the woman has to make herself fat before the surgery, and the liposuction always ruins the sleek taut contour of her tummy.  Finally, there is the risk of embolism and stroke/death from liposuction and lipoinjection.

Ass implants are a whole different story, but they fail to live up to their promise.  With ass implants, the result is so firm and shapely.  Seeing the big, round, protruding
curves of her ass in a tight skirt and knowing it is silicone inside has intense appeal.  Sometimes, the shape of the implants can even be distinguished, and I think this is actually quite sexy.  Unfortunately, there are too many downsides for me to ever recommend this procedure.  The shape of a silicone-implanted ass has its appeal, but it is strange, bizarre even.  Your brain knows what a healthy, well-developed ass is supposed to look like, and a silicone ass is not it.  Size is a problem, as ass implants are quite small, much smaller than I wish they might be.  The problem of size is worsened by the risks of the surgery.  Breast implants fit in a naturally occurring space between the ribs and the pectoral muscle, and actually cutting of tissue is minimal.  Ass implants are inserted in a space cut within the bulk of the gluteal muscle, like cutting open a bread roll.  The trauma to the muscle tissue is severe, recovery is long and painful, and the risk of infection is high.  The location of the incision near the anus contributes to this risk.

After carefully considering the surgical options, I have to conclude that ordinary muscle development is the best way to make a big, sexy ass.  The muscles will create a pleasing round shape as they increase in size.  The ass will be shapely and firm.  The risk is negligible.  In fact, the process of developing the ass muscles in the gym increases a woman's health.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 02:03:40 am by tomsiliconejones »

chevychase1

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1271
  • -Receive: 3586
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2018, 02:02:09 am »
I like ALL shapes & sizes of backsides, but not fake ones.

fake_booty_lover

• Thank You
  • -Given: 444
  • -Receive: 161
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2018, 06:03:48 pm »
In support of fake butts I will show you what I personally find very attractive and what I don't.

I think big fake butts can really balance out the front. I would love to see Blondie get an ass like KariGarci's. https://gfycat.com/AnimatedScarceBat

I think fake tits when they look fake look great, so why not the ass? To be honest with you guys I really don't like a complete lack of butt, if it's fit and perky sure but I really don't like some really flat butts.

Girls like Staci Doll or Tania Lieder who are thicker and more voluptuous look much better when they are equal from front and back. Courtney Taylor's ass implants are quite controversial and I think they would look better if they were bigger, she's skinny so it's a lot trickier for them to enhance their butts and look naturalistic than it is for a woman who's got a little more butter to spread.

Aletta Ocean is a good example of a fake butt that's big and fake-looking on a thin frame. I like.

If you like silicone ass implants go to www.reddit.com/r/BoltedOnBooty

It's awesome!

Rusty009

• Thank You
  • -Given: 80
  • -Receive: 115
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2018, 03:37:19 pm »
i was never a fan of the whole butt augmention....until i got my hands on an incredible one. having fake tits in my face and resting my hands nearly horizontal resting on the top of her butt just below her lower back, i was a convert. that was before smashing it from behind and watching it move. that said, i prefer the obvious fake butt thats focused on the butt, not the hips and the whole thing been bigger.

runchbox

• Thank You
  • -Given: 853
  • -Receive: 115
    • My tumblr, few reposts.
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2018, 06:27:00 pm »
Conceptually, women doing body mods to increase their sex appeal is the exciting aspect

barbasor

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1158
  • -Receive: 1391
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2018, 01:01:48 am »
I love ass implants. Tits, butts and lips should be FAKE and look FAKE. Period!

cory_FI

• Thank You
  • -Given: 119
  • -Receive: 866
  • Echelon
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2018, 06:01:04 pm »
Big boobs, small butt for me.
Provehito In Altum

GBCeltaVigo

• Thank You
  • -Given: 944
  • -Receive: 2530
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2018, 07:37:04 pm »
Not fussed on butt, my secondary fetish would be stockings high heels, things like that

Almost forgot lips, definitely enhanced

HUGEisElegant

• Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1676
  • -Receive: 772
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2018, 07:03:29 pm »
Fake butts are alright I guess. They can look fantastic on some women, and others not so much. I love big fake boobs, but neither boobs or butt are a prerequisite for my attraction to a woman. A good personality is more sexy than any body part, any day of the week and twice on Sundays. Any augmented bits are just icing on the cake.
Perfection is what you make of it. For me, "perfect" is inclusive and all-encompassing, but the sky's the limit. ;)

Tags: