Author Topic: Direct Saline injection into breasts (not for faint hearted)  (Read 96783 times)

snarkmonster

• Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 205
Re: Direct Saline injection into breasts (not for faint hearted)
« Reply #90 on: April 06, 2017, 11:07:28 pm »
Rusty009- I do plan to try for 2000 in a week or two. I am interested to see how it goes!!!

Vertiggo- It definitely isn't. You have to be ok with sticking a needle in yourself to get the catheter in place. Skin is definitely the limiting factor. I have lost a little over 100lbs in the last year and a half so I have some skin to work with in that area. I am hoping I can get the 2000 that I want to get in :)

Oh my god that's amazing they're full and perky and still have that amazing jiggle.  Would you ever consider posting a proper movie of the fillup or some more tit play?  IMO I liked the shape more when you only had the needles in the bottom.  The upper pole fullness is nice, but damn that projection was off the hook before.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2017, 11:37:41 pm by snarkmonster »

roarshock

• Thank You
  • -Given: 23
  • -Receive: 4
« Reply #91 on: April 07, 2017, 12:38:00 am »
Rusty009- I do plan to try for 2000 in a week or two. I am interested to see how it goes!!!

Vertiggo- It definitely isn't. You have to be ok with sticking a needle in yourself to get the catheter in place. Skin is definitely the limiting factor. I have lost a little over 100lbs in the last year and a half so I have some skin to work with in that area. I am hoping I can get the 2000 that I want to get in :)

I cant wait to see you at 2k each. ;)

Rusty009

• Thank You
  • -Given: 80
  • -Receive: 115
« Reply #92 on: April 09, 2017, 01:31:44 am »
would you mind taking a time lapse vid if you try again for 2000cc. so sexy the thought of expanding soo much in one sitting, especially infront of your own eyes.

airfan

• Thank You
  • -Given: 282
  • -Receive: 3942
« Reply #93 on: April 11, 2017, 08:34:26 pm »

:)

SteveKerr

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 22
« Reply #94 on: April 11, 2017, 11:59:55 pm »
Superbe contribution airfan , but tell me if u can , have u got a link to a video ? The photos are wonderfoul , but a video could even be better  :D
Fake Is Better !

" All Time 3-pt % NBA Leader -  5 Time NBA Champ "

NoBoobTooBig

• Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 8
« Reply #95 on: April 15, 2017, 10:06:38 pm »
Great photos and activity Pandar! Really support you in reaching your aims and more

NoBoobTooBig

• Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 8
« Reply #96 on: April 15, 2017, 11:08:29 pm »
Who's the lady Airfan?

layneschwarz

• Thank You
  • -Given: 46
  • -Receive: 5
« Reply #97 on: November 25, 2017, 08:05:11 pm »
Who's the lady Airfan?

She goes by the name Priscilla Russo
https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=631.0

Although this seems to be an very old video of her. She got her Lips enhanched aswell and looks way different nowadays.

Blackethelvane

• Thank You
  • -Given: 36
  • -Receive: 141
  • Lipaholic :)
« Reply #98 on: December 27, 2017, 08:21:45 pm »

Have you managed the 2000cc you were looking for Pandar? I know it's been many months now, but I can't wait to see the result!

hoogleboogle

• Thank You
  • -Given: 45
  • -Receive: 181
« Reply #100 on: May 23, 2021, 01:26:45 am »
I've been trying to read and understand as much as I can about the history of breast implants and augmentation.

I found this paragraph in an article today and thought of this thread. Apparently this method goes back a pretty long way.

"After World War II, around 1945, prostitutes in Japan began injecting their breasts with industrial-grade liquid silicone to better suit the tastes of American soldiers who still occupied the country. Although successful initially in altering the shape of the breast, the silicone often caused the flesh of the breast to rot and grow tumors. Physicians referred to that condition as silicone rot."

I'm unsure if saline is would have a similar effect in the long term. Food for thought.

Source: https://embryo.asu.edu/pages/development-silicone-breast-implants-use-breast-augmentation-surgeries-united-states

Kot_lbt

• notnewbie
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 4
« Reply #101 on: May 23, 2021, 09:19:21 am »
I've been trying to read and understand as much as I can about the history of breast implants and augmentation.

I found this paragraph in an article today and thought of this thread. Apparently this method goes back a pretty long way.

"After World War II, around 1945, prostitutes in Japan began injecting their breasts with industrial-grade liquid silicone to better suit the tastes of American soldiers who still occupied the country. Although successful initially in altering the shape of the breast, the silicone often caused the flesh of the breast to rot and grow tumors. Physicians referred to that condition as silicone rot."

I'm unsure if saline is would have a similar effect in the long term. Food for thought.

Source: https://embryo.asu.edu/pages/development-silicone-breast-implants-use-breast-augmentation-surgeries-united-states
Saline injections have really short effect. After 20-24 hours breast will looks as usual. Depends on injection value of course.

Tags: