Author Topic: Stephanie Yordanova / Stephanie Hills  (Read 1069502 times)

schbiz50

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1013
  • -Receive: 3266
  • pocahontas_mc
Re: Stephanie Yordanova / Stephanie Hills
« Reply #945 on: December 06, 2016, 09:09:01 am »
... I have a pretty good idea she is doing fine.
... And yes I am basing that on her very public on social media.

Pathetic. You don't know ANYTHING about her. You're making assumptions. How old are you, 12?

Know != having a good idea...

I got the idea that Arie was talking merely about the generic impression and not about absolute knowledge about life, the universe and everything.

One can still make an educated guess based on what is for us to see right?
What do we know directly stated by her?
She's a med student.
She holds a job.
She had several very exclusive and expensive breast augmentations.
She has loads of clothes and accessories.
She rides a decent car.
She goes out regularly.
She has two dogs.

Probably a lot more that i can't immediately think of, but this doesn't look like a profile of somebody that's not doing well financially.
I don't know how the system is there, but at her age it's near impossible here to get either a loan or credit card where you can just go wild. Maybe she's in high debt who knows... Maybe none of it is hers or it's all given by sugar daddies, that's possible but in that case she's the one managing to get all of that done which i would also consider 'doing well for yourself'.

I'll leave this here to calm everybody down...

Actually most people here my age (30), are in debt, whether it be a little or tons. Especially if she went to med school, most people would have close to 100k in debt. Now we do know that her family owns a lot of businesses so it is possible that they helped her. As for small things like a car, clothes ect. she can get anyone to pay for that stuff. But you cant say she has no debt because none of us know the truth.
What you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it may God have mercy on your soul

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1813
  • -Receive: 1722
« Reply #946 on: December 06, 2016, 12:34:17 pm »
@fl4ppytippy :o What the actual fuck, man? She's doing fine, OK!? Jesus Christ you're being petty... Let's say we did have all her tax returns since she turned 18, and we know exactly what she makes and spends, then still "doing fine" is just a figure of speech and completely subjective. So just calm down a bit and try not to freak out when somebody casually mentions someone else is doing fine without having a 100 page report backing up that "claim". ffs
« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 12:35:54 pm by Arie »
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

KwukDuck

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6003
  • -Receive: 7231
« Reply #947 on: December 06, 2016, 04:30:10 pm »
I'd like to encourage everybody to keep checking her snapchat regularly as she removes everything she posts after just a minute or so.

I'm sure i've missed a lot of nice snaps of her :(

fl4ppytippy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 494
  • -Receive: 1216
« Reply #948 on: December 06, 2016, 09:25:34 pm »
@fl4ppytippy :o What the actual fuck, man? She's doing fine, OK!? Jesus Christ you're being petty... Let's say we did have all her tax returns since she turned 18, and we know exactly what she makes and spends, then still "doing fine" is just a figure of speech and completely subjective. So just calm down a bit and try not to freak out when somebody casually mentions someone else is doing fine without having a 100 page report backing up that "claim". ffs

The "fuck" man is that you've posted nonsense all over this site, speaking for people whom you have no first-hand knowledge. You speak on behalf of what they may or may not do, want, their finances, etc. etc. based on assumptions you lift from their social media or conjecture regarding models with no such accounts.

You have no clue who is "doing fine", who is not, or even what that means for another person in your attempt to stand in someone else's shoes.

You ASSUME she is 'fine' (whatever that means), you do not know that to be the case. What's absurd is that you are unable to distinguish the difference.

My point is, speak for yourself, not others.

Arie

• Thank You
« Reply #949 on: December 07, 2016, 12:53:12 am »
Oh, I'm sorry, I wasn't aware this topic is reserved for Stephanie's close friends and family. Here I was thinking this was a discussion forum with the subject being a girl from the internet.

Why don't you elaborate a bit on the nonsense I've written all over this site? And while you're at it, please make sure to show exactly what is nonsensical about it by providing proof my statements are false.

Now, as we know from the poll you know at least 600 women with implants, and seeing how hard you are working to bring down the great "illusion" that Stephanie is doing just fine, I'm guessing Stephanie is one of those 600+ women? I guess that sort of makes sense why you are so passionate about the subject, except it really doesn't, does it? What do you have to gain from tearing her down like this? Do you just enjoy demeaning the women you "know"?

dweeBdeterMined

• Thank You
  • -Given: 123
  • -Receive: 1801
« Reply #950 on: December 07, 2016, 01:46:54 am »
Anytime this sidebar argument can get moved away from general comments about Stephanie would be appreciated by nearly everyone who comes to this thread for her physical assets and really no other reason. Grind the ax in DM.... Jesus!

fl4ppytippy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 494
  • -Receive: 1216
« Reply #951 on: December 07, 2016, 03:19:23 am »
Oh, I'm sorry, I wasn't aware this topic is reserved for Stephanie's close friends and family. Here I was thinking this was a discussion forum with the subject being a girl from the internet.

Why don't you elaborate a bit on the nonsense I've written all over this site? And while you're at it, please make sure to show exactly what is nonsensical about it by providing proof my statements are false.

Now, as we know from the poll you know at least 600 women with implants, and seeing how hard you are working to bring down the great "illusion" that Stephanie is doing just fine, I'm guessing Stephanie is one of those 600+ women? I guess that sort of makes sense why you are so passionate about the subject, except it really doesn't, does it? What do you have to gain from tearing her down like this? Do you just enjoy demeaning the women you "know"?

Who was "tearing her down" or "demeaning" her?

You're trolling the site, attempting to twist the story around.

It's been said one cannot win an argument with an idiot, and so I'm moving on.

seu625

« Reply #952 on: December 07, 2016, 05:23:20 am »
That dude may need to take a break from this site
..just sayin
Just post pics, be chill, or stfu

Arie

• Thank You
« Reply #953 on: December 07, 2016, 05:35:47 am »

Who was "tearing her down" or "demeaning" her?

You're trolling the site, attempting to twist the story around.

It's been said one cannot win an argument with an idiot, and so I'm moving on.

That would be an excellent idea, since now you have depleted all your tricks, all you have left would be doing something silly like calling the person who was right all along an idiot, and tthat would be against the forum rules. Oh wait...

Arie

• Thank You
« Reply #954 on: December 07, 2016, 05:51:26 am »
Now that he's all done, I was wondering: Has anyone ever noticed the scar in this pic?

I mean if it is a scar from her BA it would be huge! Like half way around the boob huge, which even for 1500cc silicone implants would be way bigger than necessary. I always assumed she had saline implants being from the US and all, plus the look. On the other hand it could be a small scar that just is on the outside for some reason, or not a scar at all like a bruise or optical illusion.

axis

« Reply #955 on: December 07, 2016, 05:53:37 am »
Is that an old shot?

Ano_Smith

• Explicit-Users
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 966
  • -Receive: 2343
« Reply #956 on: December 07, 2016, 06:05:37 am »
Now that he's all done, I was wondering: Has anyone ever noticed the scar in this pic?

I mean if it is a scar from her BA it would be huge! Like half way around the boob huge, which even for 1500cc silicone implants would be way bigger than necessary. I always assumed she had saline implants being from the US and all, plus the look. On the other hand it could be a small scar that just is on the outside for some reason, or not a scar at all like a bruise or optical illusion.

All of Steph's breast augmentations have been areolar.

KwukDuck

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6003
  • -Receive: 7231
« Reply #957 on: December 07, 2016, 06:11:46 am »
@axis Yes that's an old shot, before she had her rhinoplasty.

@Arie That seems more like a shadow than a scar.

Here's a higher quality (click it..) version:

@Ano_Smith Source? That would also mean they are saline and not custom silicone... Interesting to know :)
« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 06:26:04 am by KwukDuck »

Ano_Smith

• Explicit-Users
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 966
  • -Receive: 2343
« Reply #958 on: December 07, 2016, 09:23:50 am »
@Ano_Smith Source?

Primary source. She told me.

Daddy Vlad

• your grace
  • Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 315
  • -Receive: 1419
    • Fetlife
« Reply #959 on: December 07, 2016, 10:26:39 am »
That could be a sex bruise easy, but it's probably a shadow. The shadow around it is tinted glass (the window).

Tags: petite 1500cc american