Author Topic: Top 10 biggest breast implants  (Read 182936 times)

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1813
  • -Receive: 1722
Re: Top 10 biggest breast implants
« Reply #165 on: April 14, 2017, 05:53:09 pm »
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

GIJ

• Thank You
  • -Given: 739
  • -Receive: 875
« Reply #166 on: April 14, 2017, 07:36:35 pm »
Lilly said she was up to 5700 on patreon :)

MARTINA BIG

• Big is not Big enough !!!
  • Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1424
  • -Receive: 4152
  • Don't dream of life, live your dream :)
    • martina-big.com
« Reply #167 on: April 14, 2017, 08:47:20 pm »
As promised, I made the water displacement test in a TV broadcast.
For this I have filled a box with water, up to the max. Then I dipped both breasts into the box. So the same volume of water was pressed out of the box as my breast volume. Subsequently, 11,75 liters were replenished until the bowl was full again. That means each of my breasts has a volume of 5,875 liters :)
The TV team has checked that the test has been carried out properly and can prove this!
My friend put our camera on a tripod and made a making of video about my test.
Since I have made the water displacement test during the TV recordings, sometimes a camera man is in the picture.
As promised, show this video for free:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6bluvrh6EBbZEl0azMyN19RdWc

I have the largest confirmed breasts in Europe :)

Anyone who believes to have bigger breasts will have the opportunity to prove them!
Everything else is just unproved assertions and speculations!

I hope there is no new mud slaughter here!
Because such a thing is simply unprofessional and childlike!
I think it is time that we end the dispute and go back to a professional, peaceful conversation, without reproaching us and fighting each other!
Big is not Big enough !!!

MrBunny

• Thank You
  • -Given: 21
  • -Receive: 55
« Reply #168 on: April 14, 2017, 09:31:54 pm »
As promised, I made the water displacement test in a TV broadcast.
For this I have filled a box with water, up to the max. Then I dipped both breasts into the box. So the same volume of water was pressed out of the box as my breast volume. Subsequently, 11,75 liters were replenished until the bowl was full again. That means each of my breasts has a volume of 5,875 liters :)
The TV team has checked that the test has been carried out properly and can prove this!
My friend put our camera on a tripod and made a making of video about my test.
Since I have made the water displacement test during the TV recordings, sometimes a camera man is in the picture.
As promised, show this video for free:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6bluvrh6EBbZEl0azMyN19RdWc

I have the largest confirmed breasts in Europe :)

Anyone who believes to have bigger breasts will have the opportunity to prove them!
Everything else is just unproved assertions and speculations!

I hope there is no new mud slaughter here!
Because such a thing is simply unprofessional and childlike!
I think it is time that we end the dispute and go back to a professional, peaceful conversation, without reproaching us and fighting each other!

I'm sorry but Beshine has the largest breasts in the Europe. I think we can all confirm that!
« Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 09:45:29 pm by MrBunny »

lolchair1

« Reply #169 on: April 14, 2017, 09:47:07 pm »
Beshine got measured in the score video she did in 2010, so you actually have the second confirmed breasts in Europe.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 09:55:42 pm by lolchair1 »

MARTINA BIG

• Big is not Big enough !!!
  • Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1424
  • -Receive: 4152
  • Don't dream of life, live your dream :)
    • martina-big.com
« Reply #170 on: April 14, 2017, 10:08:22 pm »
Beshine got measured in the score video she did in 2010, so you actually have the second confirmed breasts in Europe.

Interesting!
Where can I see the video?
What breast volume was measured?
Big is not Big enough !!!

Arie

• Thank You
« Reply #171 on: April 14, 2017, 10:09:01 pm »
It is confirmed by who then? Certainly not by a official record keeper such as Guiness? You said you were going to prove your implant volume (this top 10 is based solely on implant volume as the title states), yet you measured implant volume + breast tissue + bikini top. It also allows for tons of manipulation or measuring mistakes (do you know the exact point you breast transition from breast tissue to chest skin? It's in no way a straight line, but the water level IS straight). That is why your way of measuring is fun and certainly interesting, but nothing more than that. It's a INDICATION of complete breast volume...

Essexbunny

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1641
  • -Receive: 3527
« Reply #172 on: April 15, 2017, 12:47:19 am »
5875cc?? Are we just going with the methods of measuring that give us the most size now ;)

This has descended into a farce

(And considering Martina has just given herself a brand new measurement based on the amount of water spilled out of a box lol and not the actual amount of saline injected shouldn't she be in a table all on her own.. or with the one or two others who have done it so far)

To say "I have the biggest breasts in Europe" when Beshine exists is now the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard on this forum..

And yes am back as this is just too crazy.. No-one can take this seriously surely 🙈 I was meant to be off for a while but this is too much.. it's like a lunatic trying to take over an asylum..

« Last Edit: April 15, 2017, 02:15:14 pm by Essexbunny »
The original and biggest boobed bunny ;)

Instagram *No more free advertising for banned people*

Twitter *No more free advertising for banned people*

www.*No more free advertising for banned people*

mark187

« Reply #173 on: April 15, 2017, 05:14:57 am »
It is confirmed by who then? Certainly not by a official record keeper such as Guiness? You said you were going to prove your implant volume (this top 10 is based solely on implant volume as the title states), yet you measured implant volume + breast tissue + bikini top. It also allows for tons of manipulation or measuring mistakes (do you know the exact point you breast transition from breast tissue to chest skin? It's in no way a straight line, but the water level IS straight). That is why your way of measuring is fun and certainly interesting, but nothing more than that. It's a INDICATION of complete breast volume...

I like this, its well thought out

I'm adding on to it to strengthen it.

I think to claim an official record or if you will "largest breasts in Europe" For beshine and martina and anyone else, both people would have to agree to the same terms and meet one another (which has not happened) and establish guidelines for the contest. They would need to meet face to face with a selected official to determine the record.
Sure Martina can claim Europe's biggest breasts even with an Guinness record official. The Guinness people may not even know about beshine and the title is hers due to that reason only, but for places such as this dedicated to women with extreme augmentations, we know this to not be true. Publicity wise with television and the news you can claim Europe's biggest breasts. In reality beshine is way bigger, essexbunny is larger as well. Neither one uses television to state the claim they have Europe's biggest breasts. They do share under controlled settings such as this website and it does not make their claims any less valid because they use a picture process with a board of mods from this cite or host live webcam feeds instead of public daytime television.
Anyone who watches a LIVE show with beshine can easily tell she is much larger than Martina. Any women who has huge augmented boobs say having   3000cc can easily say on television "I have the largest breasts in Europe" and it would be believed. This means any women with huge augmented boobs could choose to expose their body to the television and news networks for the recognition of having Europe's largest breasts. Television is directed mostly for the general public not those who actually invest time and effort into the process of augmentations. Beshine could indeed easily do this on television, essexbunny could have and even Ample Ann could have claimed America's biggest boobs, despite Chelsea Charms appearance and people would have believed that. Those girls just did not want that type of recognition.
That's all it is. A claim for recognition and personal gain. If this was a contest and these women were bent on claiming the title and recognition of Europe's biggest breasts, beshine would have already won. 
« Last Edit: April 15, 2017, 06:06:22 am by mark187 »

atb31

• Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 17

oschkosch

« Reply #175 on: April 15, 2017, 09:28:30 am »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harassment
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=White%20Knight%20Syndrome

Ontopic
Why is the title "biggest breasts of Europe" so important?

Because it seems that some people have an ego issue. In German one could also say Aufmerksamkeitsdefizitsyndrom...

As already stated, breast tissue plus bikini clearly add to the volume (look how the bikini is dripping with water for example). Thus its only a very approximate and not really scientific method. Any when the camera is so far away without any zoom, there is no chance to see (as Arie already mentioned) where the breast transitions from breast tissue to chest skin.

For me personally, it is the implant size that counts as a size indicator only. And I believe that was the actual idea behind the original list.

Arie

• Thank You
« Reply #176 on: April 15, 2017, 12:51:38 pm »
Some users here that team up against Martina and even Martina believe to think this thread is about:
- implant volume alone
- about confirmed measures

"Some people think it's about implant volume alone" Everyone KNOWS it's about implant volume. The title says it is about the biggest breast IMPLANTS and the creator of the list has stated it is about implant volume alone...

"Some people think it's about confirmed measures" Martina seems to think it's atleast about her way of confirming size. The creator of the list here has also stated there is no way or need to confirm the size claims, it's just for fun. If someone with 350cc comes and says they're 5000cc it's obviously untrue and won't be in the list. What happens with somebody who claims to be the biggest while clearly not is up to him I guess.

lolchair1

« Reply #177 on: April 16, 2017, 01:36:44 pm »
I'm not sure what you mean Andrat? The topic is about implant volume, it even has that in the name? Anyway I feel like this argument is going nowhere. Like a a few weeks ago again we have some wild claims without anything backing them up. I'm going to ignore them and continue the same way I did from the start.

electricbismuth

• Thank You
  • -Given: 74
  • -Receive: 25
« Reply #178 on: April 17, 2017, 10:33:08 am »
I may be just a lurker who barely comments, but it seems that certain parties are trying to do everything possible to acquire fame, whether based in fact or not. Come on folks, we all just like big boobs. No need to make it a competition. All that does is make everyone cranky. Use the same criteria for everyone and it's fair. Implant volume seems like the best bet for that, since there is no way you're going to find Beshine or Chelsea sticking their tits in a bucket just for the sake of somebody's ego.

Drsalt

• Thank You
  • -Given: 219
  • -Receive: 307
« Reply #179 on: April 23, 2017, 03:46:02 am »
https://youtu.be/WpSMCl6V514
Just reminded me of this.

Tags: