Author Topic: Top 10 biggest breast implants  (Read 182903 times)

MARTINA BIG

• Big is not Big enough !!!
  • Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1424
  • -Receive: 4152
  • Don't dream of life, live your dream :)
    • martina-big.com
Re: Top 10 biggest breast implants
« Reply #135 on: March 13, 2017, 11:24:17 pm »
Well for example Ample Ann who isn't really active anymore would fall out of this even she isn't retired (like Maxi Mounds) and Ample Ann was reported to be 180 cm or taller. Compare this to a Chelsea Charms at 158cm. And let's have a Chelsea Charms or Beshine grow 500 ml, you won't see much difference at these sizes.

Yes, to the ml exactly can not be determined.
But it would be a uniform comparison, which would at least give an approximate impression.
If I can pick up your example of Chelsea Charms and Beshine:
If Chelsea or Beshine grow 500ml you can see this not so easy.
But a difference of 10,000cc-12,000cc to 19,000cc-21,000cc would be seen.

Of course I’m also open to alternative proposals.

Believe me, I was thinking about this a lot already. Point is the BIZ always worked like this. Models that did this kind of measurements at one time in their career later realized that competitors (at the end it is a financial competiton not about the fetish) don't care about this and just do what has been always done in the BIZ .... exaggerate and do camera tricks. It is even possible with videos if you have the right camera ;-)

The camera trick, witch you talk about, uses many women. This works only if one goes with the camera close. For a whole body video the distortions, at the head and the feet, would be so strong that it is noticeable.
I do not want to spoil the fun here.
I'm not concerned about Cheslsea or beshine.
I’m concerned about the recent development here, in witch two women exaggerated here her sizes extremely. This has assumed such proportions that not only many members in the TPB discuss it, but also in other in community’s people discussing this top10 list.
The problem is, the other women see that it works and will probably do the same.
And then it is only a matter of time until none of the sizes is true :/
Big is not Big enough !!!

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1813
  • -Receive: 1722
« Reply #136 on: March 14, 2017, 01:47:12 am »
IMO if aomeone wants to trick people they can, and it is done all the time (see woman claiming her 1000cc are the biggest in the UK). However here we like to think of ourself as experts of sorts and we are a lot less easily fooled. That being said: The woman who has the implants, the way the photo was taken (and/or edited), outfit etc. make a huge difference in how large a lady appears as was stated above. One also must keep in mind that at these sizes a extra 1000cc barely makes a difference (just a couple of centimeters) in circumference. Multiple times have heard women in the 3-4-5k range say how a huge fill didn't have a huge effect as one would expect by adding say 1000ccs. I myself have often seen slight morphs that only show their signs after close examination or when compared to the non edited pic, when in real life it would take a lot of CCs to get the same results as the morph.

In case of Martina I think when compaired to Lilly and Bunny she looks very big because of the lower position on the chest makes them look heavier that say Bunny who has them super high on her chest. Lilly is in the middle of these three women. It's the same reason why natural big breasts often look bigger in a bra them (bigger) fake ones: Because of the hang they appear heavier and bigger.

When it comes to a verified list I don't see that happening as that could easily be faked and/or manipulated.
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

bigguy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 60
  • -Receive: 7
« Reply #137 on: March 14, 2017, 02:42:59 am »
Arie,   I am not discrediting any one .  They are pretty and great girls.   I am just saying that Lily and Essex are not 6000 cc.  Keisha evans is 6000 cc and she is much bigger.   I am just looking for evidence 

:rolls eyes: Very nice you have found a girl you like, but there is no need to discredit other models to make your favorite look better. Every post you've made is either contained the words "Martina Big" or is in one of gwr topics, plus you've called yourself "Big guy", I think it's more likely you have clouded vision than more neutral members here.

MARTINA BIG

• Star Member
  • Thank You
    • martina-big.com
« Reply #138 on: March 14, 2017, 03:06:15 am »
IMO if aomeone wants to trick people they can, and it is done all the time (see woman claiming her 1000cc are the biggest in the UK). However here we like to think of ourself as experts of sorts and we are a lot less easily fooled. That being said: The woman who has the implants, the way the photo was taken (and/or edited), outfit etc. make a huge difference in how large a lady appears as was stated above. One also must keep in mind that at these sizes a extra 1000cc barely makes a difference (just a couple of centimeters) in circumference. Multiple times have heard women in the 3-4-5k range say how a huge fill didn't have a huge effect as one would expect by adding say 1000ccs. I myself have often seen slight morphs that only show their signs after close examination or when compared to the non edited pic, when in real life it would take a lot of CCs to get the same results as the morph.

In case of Martina I think when compaired to Lilly and Bunny she looks very big because of the lower position on the chest makes them look heavier that say Bunny who has them super high on her chest. Lilly is in the middle of these three women. It's the same reason why natural big breasts often look bigger in a bra them (bigger) fake ones: Because of the hang they appear heavier and bigger.

When it comes to a verified list I don't see that happening as that could easily be faked and/or manipulated.

I’m not concerned about my position of this Top10 list.
I know there are bigger and smaller women than me and I have no problem with this.
I’m concerned about the right and order to return here!
And the seriosity of TPB is maintained!

Why is it better to publish any size, no matter how unbelievable, without checking?
Why is it bad to establish a standard for a uniform comparison?
Why should honest women not be offered the opportunity to confirm their size?

Can it be that you prefer to believe what you want?
And you're afraid of reality?

MARTINA BIG

• Star Member
  • Thank You
    • martina-big.com
« Reply #139 on: March 14, 2017, 03:16:07 am »
Arie,   I am not discrediting any one .  They are pretty and great girls.   I am just saying that Lily and Essex are not 6000 cc.  Keisha evans is 6000 cc and she is much bigger.   I am just looking for evidence 

:rolls eyes: Very nice you have found a girl you like, but there is no need to discredit other models to make your favorite look better. Every post you've made is either contained the words "Martina Big" or is in one of gwr topics, plus you've called yourself "Big guy", I think it's more likely you have clouded vision than more neutral members here.

Yes, you're right Keisha Evans has over 6000 cc and is thus bigger than me.
And so I have no problem because it is true!

What annoys me are the wrong numbers that are spread here lately.
And this discriminate against all honest women here!

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1291
  • -Receive: 11322
« Reply #140 on: March 14, 2017, 10:43:55 am »
I already wrote Martina a detailed PM about some ideas I've been working on myself, because this is a thing that's been eating at me for a while now as well.

A small solution to compensate for height/build of a model and camera tricks, is to put an object in the picture that's always the same size. A reference item.
Coke cans don't work unfortunately as they have different sizes in different continents. Same goes for money bills. A CD would always be of equal size, except that those are getting a little old and may not hold up in the future. So we need to agree on which item needs to be in the picture for reference. Perhaps a deck of cards? Any other ideas?

Another BIG piece of evidence we've tried to produce is by doing a water displacement test. When done right, you may be around 50-100cc off, but on the top 10 sizes, that's negligible, and would produce more sane results than the ones in the list now.
Both Dolly Fox http://clipteez.com/video.php?id=1484&referer=141 and Ariane St. Amour http://clipteez.com/video.php?id=7680&referer=118 did such a test.
Dolly spilled a bit as she was getting very playful in the water (hey, who can blame her), but Ariane's test was actually spot-on.
Too bad both these awesome ladies aren't in the Top10, because in this case we have physical and unbeatable evidence.

Problem with such tests is: They require a lot more effort to set up compared to taking a few pictures, but the results are more reliable. Question is: can we convince girls to do these sorts of tests? I think if one girl can set the trend, and we highlight her name as "Verified", hopefully more will follow.
I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live.

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1813
  • -Receive: 1722
« Reply #141 on: March 14, 2017, 02:05:37 pm »
@Big guy: OK, first I wanna reply that I didn't claim Lilly is 6k, as far as I onow she's 5.5k.

@Martina: I'm not afraid of reality, it's just that I don't think most women (besides maybe the top 2) are actually competing so much as to fake their inplant size. And if they were to go to such lengts (for whichever reason) they could easily falsify every self performed test of self provided proof. So in my opinion there won't be any difference except the false feeling of undeniable proven sizes.

Besides the fact that it does intrigue me a bit, I don't understand why this matters as much anyways, but I guess I'm not the kind of guy who cares as much. I mean I love numbers and for that reason alone would choose 1000cc over 950cc altho I would never see the difference, but these women are positively huge, and with the slow leaking saline implants do, akd the many fills, the number is a approximation amyways.

@Indy: These are spherical object tho, so all your comparisons only give a SENSE of scale, and are in no way definitive. Look at for instance Allegra who has tons of projection, but not a lot of circumference. Or Bunny who had lots of coverage but less projection. Even getting multiple angles it would still be very hard to compare. 3D scanning would make it possible, but is taking things over the top. The water displacement test would be the next best thing imo, but why would anyone go through with it besides for fun? They have nothing to prove... Also someone who wants to fake the results could very easily to so, unless performed by a neutral party, and I mean: Come on...
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

lolchair1

« Reply #142 on: March 14, 2017, 05:56:15 pm »
I'm extremely disappointed in the way this topic has moved the last 2 days. Like I said in the first post, the topic was meant to give women credit for what they have achieved. It is based on trust, and the women don't have an obligation to prove us anything.

I'm known for being an asshole sometimes, but accusing a woman of lying without evidence is something not even I would do. If anybody post anything like this again I will stop updating and ask for the topic to be removed.

This forum is about supporting women, not about criticizing them.

Essexbunny

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1641
  • -Receive: 3527
« Reply #143 on: March 14, 2017, 06:30:12 pm »
Wow "bigguy" anyone with a pair of eyes can see Keisha is much larger build and had a lot of breast tissue to start with.. Doesn't take much common-sense to work out those of us with smaller frames (and in my case a small torso) and less tissue are going to look different.. I started at only an A-cup and basically nothing, hence mine sit very high and take up nearly all my chest..

Not sure what's going on with some people lately.. seems to be a lot of craziness on the forum the last couple of days..
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 06:38:03 pm by Essexbunny »
The original and biggest boobed bunny ;)

Instagram *No more free advertising for banned people*

Twitter *No more free advertising for banned people*

www.*No more free advertising for banned people*

MARTINA BIG

• Star Member
  • Thank You
    • martina-big.com
« Reply #144 on: March 14, 2017, 08:21:29 pm »
I already wrote Martina a detailed PM about some ideas I've been working on myself, because this is a thing that's been eating at me for a while now as well.

A small solution to compensate for height/build of a model and camera tricks, is to put an object in the picture that's always the same size. A reference item.
Coke cans don't work unfortunately as they have different sizes in different continents. Same goes for money bills. A CD would always be of equal size, except that those are getting a little old and may not hold up in the future. So we need to agree on which item needs to be in the picture for reference. Perhaps a deck of cards? Any other ideas?

Another BIG piece of evidence we've tried to produce is by doing a water displacement test. When done right, you may be around 50-100cc off, but on the top 10 sizes, that's negligible, and would produce more sane results than the ones in the list now.
Both Dolly Fox http://clipteez.com/video.php?id=1484&referer=141 and Ariane St. Amour http://clipteez.com/video.php?id=7680&referer=118 did such a test.
Dolly spilled a bit as she was getting very playful in the water (hey, who can blame her), but Ariane's test was actually spot-on.
Too bad both these awesome ladies aren't in the Top10, because in this case we have physical and unbeatable evidence.

Problem with such tests is: They require a lot more effort to set up compared to taking a few pictures, but the results are more reliable. Question is: can we convince girls to do these sorts of tests? I think if one girl can set the trend, and we highlight her name as "Verified", hopefully more will follow.

Indy, your suggestion with the water displacement test is really very good !!!
I just did a test and my balcony overflowed :)
It really works: D
And my breasts are even bigger than I thought :D
When I had my breasts weighed, while my after fill up video, I was amazed why they are so heavy.
But now after the water displacement test, I know why they are so heavy :D

I will gladly go ahead with a good example and make the water displacement test officially :)
I find it a good idea that always a neutral person should be present. And I think that should also be one of the prerequisites for the test.
In my case: I have a media event next week, I will suggest the editor to do this test before running television camera. Then I have the entire television team as a witness.
Alternatively I will gladly carry out the test in the presence of a representative of TPB.

I hope that my example will be followed by many women! I think every woman who has made the correct breast size information will be proud to prove her real breast size :)
Furthermore, I suggest expanding the list. There are so many great women in the TPB who have less than 4000cc and therefore are not listed in this list. I think any woman who is brave enough to prove her real breast size deserves to be mentioned in the list :)

caps

• Thank You
  • -Given: 378
  • -Receive: 1534
« Reply #145 on: March 14, 2017, 09:40:00 pm »
For me that incomprehensible one how the ladies endure these weights?
5-6 kgs /breasts!
Beshine 20kg breast?
Backache , stabilizing ...?
Astonishing!

this may be a real challenge!
RESPECT on all of them from 2000cc and up Lady!  :P

MARTINA BIG

• Star Member
  • Thank You
    • martina-big.com
« Reply #146 on: March 14, 2017, 11:10:22 pm »
5-6 kgs /breasts!
Beshine 20kg breast?
Astonishing!

This can only be done with regular training.
Not only the back musculature needs to be trained, but also the abdominal musculature.
Because the weight that presses on the ribs is not to be underestimated.

Several regular webcam users from beshine told me that she has 10,000cc-12,000cc per breast.
But also 20-24 kg are an enormous weight!
What would particularly interest me, would be the water displacement test with beshine.
I used a 35 l tank for my boobs.
I bet she needs a whole bathtub?
And a good pump to make the flooding in the bathroom away :D

caps

• Thank You
  • -Given: 378
  • -Receive: 1534
« Reply #147 on: March 14, 2017, 11:48:11 pm »
May be possibly that easier Beshine breast.
Is something else a substance instead of saline solution?-the relative density of which is easier  ???

Is your big breast unpleasant for you sometimes?
No says you that no!

I do not believe it anyway :)
5-6 kgs /breasts!
Beshine 20kg breast?
Astonishing!

This can only be done with regular training.
Not only the back musculature needs to be trained, but also the abdominal musculature.
Because the weight that presses on the ribs is not to be underestimated.

Several regular webcam users from beshine told me that she has 10,000cc-12,000cc per breast.
But also 20-24 kg are an enormous weight!
What would particularly interest me, would be the water displacement test with beshine.
I used a 35 l tank for my boobs.
I bet she needs a whole bathtub?
And a good pump to make the flooding in the bathroom away :D
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 11:55:03 pm by caps »

lolchair1

« Reply #148 on: March 15, 2017, 04:51:41 pm »
Let me just remind you all that its not allowed to insult any other members. https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=8353.0

The discussion about measuring sizes can continue, but the speculating on sizes stops now.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 05:07:53 pm by lolchair1 »

Essexbunny

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1641
  • -Receive: 3527
« Reply #149 on: March 15, 2017, 05:25:23 pm »
I'd gladly do the water displacement test but Martina please remember it was a mod who decided to compile this list and not every woman out there is obsessed with media attention or desperately trying to become famous.. Also, it might be a bit ridiculous if some women on the list "prove" themselves but others don't..

Is it me or didn't you once claim that your boobs were so big you couldn't reach your nipples 😏

Those in glass houses should really not be throwing stones..

As I've already said am not sure what's come over some people on the forum lately.. It's a shame because more of the girls who are genuinely into this will end up leaving, as has happened in the past :(

« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 01:18:59 am by Essexbunny »
The original and biggest boobed bunny ;)

Instagram *No more free advertising for banned people*

Twitter *No more free advertising for banned people*

www.*No more free advertising for banned people*

Tags: