Author Topic: Manufacturer of (Saline-) Expanders  (Read 2919 times)

Jessy.Bunny

• Teen Bimbo with 2000cc Expanders
  • Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 380
  • -Receive: 1465
  • plastic-positive teen girl
    • Onlyfans <3
Manufacturer of (Saline-) Expanders
« on: November 17, 2020, 09:42:15 am »
Hi everyone :)
even if I have big implants for my age I plan to go bigger ASAP. to be more accurate I plan to go bigger next year and I would like to get Saline Expanders as my next type of implants. But I would like to know what Manufacturer are producing such kind of implants.
what I want from the implant:
  • it should be available in Europe
  • it should be possible to fill them multiple times
  • it should be possible to fill them at best beyond 3000cc (I now have 1300cc implants)
I hope you can help me with my dream to get expanders
LOVE YOU
XO
💖Follow my Bimbo Journey as the Teen with the biggest set of Implants and I'm aiming for more... 💖
📸My Instagram
💦Watch over 400 Videos and help me to get even more extreme My Onlyfans
💋Bimbo on Youtube
👻 Snapchat: https://www.snapchat.com/add/plastic_jessy
🎵 TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@jessy.bunny.official?

Anthraxx

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 199
Re: Manufacturer of (Saline-) Expanders
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2020, 09:59:13 pm »
Hi Jessy

Mentor make a few different types of breast tissue expander. You probably won't be able to deal with the manufacturer directly though as most companies will only deal with healthcare professionals. You'd have to find a surgeon willing to use them and go via them. I am an HCP but not a surgeon so I don't know if they'd even respond to me but I could try. When Dr Domanskis (RIP) used to post here the total cost including two implants and the surgery was $15,000.

Daddy Vlad

• your grace
  • Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 315
  • -Receive: 1419
    • Fetlife
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2020, 06:32:43 am »
The set of expanders is $3400. The surgeons fee and hospital fees are what really add up, but 15 is reaching. I spent 12 something for it last year.

cined

• Thank You
  • -Given: 324
  • -Receive: 438
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2020, 08:55:40 am »
I forget the doc's name, but the guy in Belgium seems to be the go to expanders guy in Europe

bigmac

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 371
  • -Receive: 363
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2020, 04:24:01 pm »
I forget the doc's name, but the guy in Belgium seems to be the go to expanders guy in Europe

Dr Plovier

Jessy.Bunny

• Star Member
  • Thank You
    • Onlyfans <3
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2020, 10:37:00 am »
Hi :)
Thank you all soo much :* i would love to get the surgery done by my standard surgeon Dr. John. He already said to me that he would implant me expander implants if I can name him one that fulfills my wishes (like long term use, big maximum volume, long time possibility of enlargement etc.) and because of this and he is my must trusted plastic surgeon in now searching for good implant manufactures and products. :)

XO

PS.: does anyone know what (for example) candy charms used as her expander implants?
💖Follow my Bimbo Journey as the Teen with the biggest set of Implants and I'm aiming for more... 💖
📸My Instagram
💋Bimbo on Youtube

bigmac

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 371
  • -Receive: 363
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2020, 09:27:17 pm »
Thank you all soo much :* i would love to get the surgery done by my standard surgeon Dr. John. He already said to me that he would implant me expander implants if I can name him one that fulfills my wishes (like long term use, big maximum volume, long time possibility of enlargement etc.) and because of this and he is my must trusted plastic surgeon in now searching for good implant manufactures and products. :)

XO

PS.: does anyone know what (for example) candy charms used as her expander implants?

I do t think Candy Charms ever had expanders.  She used to have 2500cc custom silicone done by Singh in London.  There’s a pic of her somewhere when they were removed.  She then had them redone with overfilled saline in FL.

cined

• Thank You
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2020, 11:52:04 pm »

XO

Has he had experience with expanders though?

mr.dee

• Thank You
  • -Given: 376
  • -Receive: 1037
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2020, 09:00:01 am »
Does any of the forum members has first hand experience with expanders from BE-Clinic?

Jessy.Bunny

• Star Member
  • Thank You
    • Onlyfans <3
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2020, 07:14:22 pm »

XO

He s quite skilled and known with this but doesn't normally offer this in his clinic
📸My Instagram
💋Bimbo on Youtube

Anthraxx

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 199
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2020, 07:54:39 pm »

XO

You'll have some problems here. All expanders are officially licensed for temporary use - most say only 6 months. They will also only be rated for a maximum of (generally) 1000cc. However there is published research of them safely being tested to 400% volume (so 4000cc) and obviously some girls have gone much bigger than this.

The key thing with the 'licensed' term is this is what the company has had tested with clinical trials, so this is all they are legally allowed to market them as. They can be used safely in an unlicensed way (so filled beyond 1000cc and for longer than 6 months) but it means the manufacturer takes no responsibility if anything goes wrong, it comes down to the surgeon. This happens with medicines all the time - they are often used for 'unlicensed' things. The surgeon just needs to be willing to use them in a way that is not recommended by the manufacturer.

cined

• Thank You
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2020, 07:55:09 am »

XO

He s quite skilled and known with this but doesn't normally offer this in his clinic

Alright,  trust with your surgeon is important, but what's more Important is experience, maybe at least have a consultation with poliver, then decide from there

Tags: