Author Topic: Polypropylene breast implants  (Read 41082 times)

bigmac

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 371
  • -Receive: 363
Re: Polypropylene breast implants
« Reply #45 on: August 07, 2019, 03:13:43 pm »
Lloyd where did u get ur information? You know this is a problem when people who know absolutely nothing present theyre OPINION as fact and everyone  reads it as if it is fact. Which is partially why string implants are banned amonst other things...the biggest reason they are banned is the same curse that ruins this country (us) is MONEY. The implant companies paid the fda either directly or otherwise to ban these obviously perfect implant methods because they dont need the competition. They would be bankrupted in no time and they werent having it. Lucky for them our own FDAwho is supposed to protect us really has no concern of that but they sure like their carribeen vacations and million $ bank accounts. Big pharma pays them well to keep approving deadly drugs and not ask questions. I am ashamed to admit i even live here. I have a hereditary skin condition called psoriasis for which supposedly there is no cure. It makes life unbearable no exaggeration if u could imagine 80 percent of ur body and face bieng covered with thick rash. The only medication that really helps costs 28,000.00 a year payable in cash with no guarantees of no side affects that include possible death. Now would a gov that loves their people allow this to happen!?? My opinion is no they wouldnt.  Peace.

This is the kind of implant Casey James has.  We should check with her.

Absolutely not!  Casey never had PPP - she had the same double lumen saline implants for years - I believe she told me they were 3600cc when we met on the 2000 Boob cruise.

Okay, Mr. Royale with Cheese and Hiskids, let's just have someone on here that knows maxi mounds and/or Sable write and ask how the polypropolenes are working out for them.  That way we can know just how knowledgeable and non-opinionated YOU two are instead of just bashing Lloyd's of London over there.  Poor little pink lloyd, he was just trying to help and YOU had to go and crap all over him.  He's probably ruined for life.  And he was already having deep deep issues as it is.  Now he probably hates really big boobs and is into the little Polynesian flat chested boy look again.  So thanks a lot, and try and think before you type next time.  :P

What are you talking about!  Nonsense.  Grow up.

Tags: