Author Topic: My wife’s bimbo journey  (Read 46228 times)

baynardwow

• Thank You
  • -Given: 144
  • -Receive: 646
My wife’s bimbo journey
« on: February 05, 2023, 06:19:44 pm »
My wife and I are on a fitness/bimbofication journey together. A few years ago, we decided we weren’t going to care so much what people thought and go after the life we wanted together, one of peak fitness and bimbofication. She got implants and I started weight training. It’s been a few years, and we’re both slowly progressing. She’s moved on to Botox and lip injections. She got her second injections this weekend, so I’ve been getting an early birthday present. We’re scheduled to go to Revis this summer where she’ll get an additional ~700ccs, after which we’ll spend a couple days lying on the beach. (This summer marks our 15-year anniversary.)

My favorite part of this website is hearing the real stories from real people on here. So if anyone is into that, fits into the same category and would like to hear more/follow/share their similar experiences, I’d like this to be a good thread for that. Below is a pic from not too long ago when I took my wife out for dinner.

« Last Edit: February 06, 2023, 07:04:13 am by poot222 »

geilomania

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 10
Re: My wife’s bimbo journey
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2023, 09:34:10 pm »
I'd very much be interested in anything you'd wanna share here :)

baynardwow

• Thank You
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2023, 04:22:49 am »
She is currently 700cc. We’re both really looking forward to seeing Revis and doubling up.

And sorry about the redundancy of images, I’ve messaged a couple mods asking for assistance cleaning up my first post.

baynardwow

• Thank You
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2023, 12:46:31 pm »
And sorry about the redundancy of images, I’ve messaged a couple mods asking for assistance cleaning up my first post.

Thanks, poot222, for helping me clean things up!

vv

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 2
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2023, 01:26:49 am »
Hi !
It's alqo what i prefere here: real normal couple with a commun project (there is love inside).
I'm trying to do the same this mine, she love to be mine; fitness is ok but bimbofication is out of her mind for the moment (i must accept it).
I wish you both the best.
And hope have more photo because i realy enjoy it.

baynardwow

• Thank You
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2023, 08:35:07 pm »
This past weekend, I took my wife on a "bimbo excursion" starting with Botox and lip injections followed by shopping for clothes and makeup. As far as Botox is concerned, she has basically no inhibitions. I personally don't feel she needs that much, but it gets her in to the doc's office. Plus, it excites her about bimbofication anytime she gets any sort of enhancement, so if that's the price for her excitement, I'll pay that all day long.

She got her first lip filler last fall, and as expected, the first day she was really self-conscious. It only took about a week for her to start saying, "They barely look like I did anything at all!" So, we went and saw the doc last Friday where she got more Botox and lip filler. The doc used Versa on her lips; my wife was under the impression he used Juvederm both times. Evidently, Juvederm has a more prominent effect, so we both agreed that's what she'd get next time. Her lips *definitely* look even better (see below), but there's still something missing. After doing some research online, I think the answer is contouring and makeup. I shared a video with her about it, and she's excited to give it a try.

Also while we were talking to the doc, she asked him about long term skincare, and he said, "You should be lifting weights." I practically flew out of my chair. I said, "Tell her, doc!" My wife and I love to work out, we lift in the gym together several times a week, but she doesn't want to push herself (which is fine) because she doesn't want to get huge and muscular. I've told her that would basically be impossible for her, but what do I know, I'm just her husband and a trainer. After the doc said that to her, when we got back to our town, she said, "We need to get to the gym more." Lol. Now she wants to go even more often than before.

She blows my mind. If you haven't asked your girl if she has any interest in lip filler, I highly recommend it. It improves their equipment-polishing skills dramatically.

JasonPark

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2023, 09:47:20 pm »
Does she have a go fund me or anything of that sort? 🤩

Cdal1770

• Thank You
  • -Given: 322
  • -Receive: 55
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2023, 12:29:42 am »
This past weekend, I took my wife on a "bimbo excursion" starting with Botox and lip injections followed by shopping for clothes and makeup. As far as Botox is concerned, she has basically no inhibitions. I personally don't feel she needs that much, but it gets her in to the doc's office. Plus, it excites her about bimbofication anytime she gets any sort of enhancement, so if that's the price for her excitement, I'll pay that all day long.

She got her first lip filler last fall, and as expected, the first day she was really self-conscious. It only took about a week for her to start saying, "They barely look like I did anything at all!" So, we went and saw the doc last Friday where she got more Botox and lip filler. The doc used Versa on her lips; my wife was under the impression he used Juvederm both times. Evidently, Juvederm has a more prominent effect, so we both agreed that's what she'd get next time. Her lips *definitely* look even better (see below), but there's still something missing. After doing some research online, I think the answer is contouring and makeup. I shared a video with her about it, and she's excited to give it a try.

Also while we were talking to the doc, she asked him about long term skincare, and he said, "You should be lifting weights." I practically flew out of my chair. I said, "Tell her, doc!" My wife and I love to work out, we lift in the gym together several times a week, but she doesn't want to push herself (which is fine) because she doesn't want to get huge and muscular. I've told her that would basically be impossible for her, but what do I know, I'm just her husband and a trainer. After the doc said that to her, when we got back to our town, she said, "We need to get to the gym more." Lol. Now she wants to go even more often than before.

She blows my mind. If you haven't asked your girl if she has any interest in lip filler, I highly recommend it. It improves their equipment-polishing skills dramatically.

Yup, lip fillers are a game changer.

baynardwow

• Thank You
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2023, 05:42:10 am »
Does she have a go fund me or anything of that sort? 🤩

No, we have no intentions of attempting to make money off her enhancements. I can’t imagine people would want to give money knowing they won’t get to see her.

moarboots

• Thank You
  • -Given: 29
  • -Receive: 5
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2023, 02:58:45 pm »
How old is your wife, she really has a great look :).

baynardwow

• Thank You
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2023, 06:34:26 pm »
How old is your wife, she really has a great look :).

Thanks, she’s 38. She’s never been so into her looks in her life. She was doing her makeup this morning, and I said something about contouring her lips. She said, “Why should I use makeup to create the illusion of big, fake lips when I can just go back to Dr. L and get REAL big, fake lips?” And then I died. I sometimes think she’s cooling down on the bimbofication, and then she’ll drop a bomb like that.

baynardwow

• Thank You
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2023, 02:48:52 pm »
My wife has expressed concern in years past about standing out too much in public. On the other hand, she's always eager to tell me about whenever she catches someone admiring her from a distance or when she overhears people talking about how big she looks. She enjoys getting looks in the gym (provided the onlooker makes *some* attempt at discretion). She once overheard her mother and her husband talking in private, and her mother's husband said, "She is so much bigger." Her mother said, "After she had four kids, she wanted to do something for herself, so she had her boobs done." Which was great for my wife to hear since her mother hasn't supported her on everything she's done in her life, namely get married to a guy out of state. I also think her mom has always felt bad because she herself is pretty well endowed, and her daughter didn't inherit the family heirlooms. My wife's aunts both have implants as well (though not as large as my wife's), so my wife really was the odd woman out.

And then the following year, our extended family was vacationing at the house on the lake. My wife was outside putting on sunscreen, and she overheard one of the cousins inside saying, "C's wife is so top heavy." Which instantly revved my wife's engine. She’s falling in love with the idea of being top heavy. She said to me last night, “I was looking at Dolly Parton, and you know, she’s really not that big,” and I couldn’t be happier.

Some pics of summer fun.

JasonPark

« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2023, 10:12:47 pm »
My wife has expressed concern in years past about standing out too much in public. On the other hand, she's always eager to tell me about whenever she catches someone admiring her from a distance or when she overhears people talking about how big she looks. She enjoys getting looks in the gym (provided the onlooker makes *some* attempt at discretion). She once overheard her mother and her husband talking in private, and her mother's husband said, "She is so much bigger." Her mother said, "After she had four kids, she wanted to do something for herself, so she had her boobs done." Which was great for my wife to hear since her mother hasn't supported her on everything she's done in her life, namely get married to a guy out of state. I also think her mom has always felt bad because she herself is pretty well endowed, and her daughter didn't inherit the family heirlooms. My wife's aunts both have implants as well (though not as large as my wife's), so my wife really was the odd woman out.

And then the following year, our extended family was vacationing at the house on the lake. My wife was outside putting on sunscreen, and she overheard one of the cousins inside saying, "C's wife is so top heavy." Which instantly revved my wife's engine. She’s falling in love with the idea of being top heavy. She said to me last night, “I was looking at Dolly Parton, and you know, she’s really not that big,” and I couldn’t be happier.

Some pics of summer fun.

Wow, you really are a lucky man! 👏

Her boobs look enormous is that second picture 👌🏻

baynardwow

• Thank You
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2023, 08:35:51 am »
Wow, you really are a lucky man!

Her boobs look enormous is that second picture
Thanks! It’s a toss up for me on her suits, she’s got several that are great. Red looks so good on her, and the red polka dot top is basically a thin fabric stretched over her tits pretty clearly showing the shape and size of her boobs. But she’s got a couple others that push them up which *really* makes them look like they’re gonna pop.

After her revision this summer, I have every intention of getting her a bikini with the tiny triangle cups. She’ll probably only wear it when she and I go on vacation alone together, and then she’ll probably wear layers over it until the moment she’s ready to get in the water. But it’s a dream of mine for her to have it along with tits that are far too big for it.

baynardwow

• Thank You
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2023, 10:21:54 pm »
Last night, my wife made one of the greatest statements she's ever said to me. We were sitting in the living room, and she said, "This might be wrong, but I just don't think I look plastic enough!" The woman in the picture below told me she doesn't look plastic enough. What could I say? Well, I said what any loving and supportive husband would say. I said, "I agree. You don't look plastic enough. But *don't worry*. We're going to do something to fix that. We're going to do a lot to fix that!" Without going into detail, she expressed her deep gratitude for my support.

She called me about 20 minutes ago to let me know she scheduled her next appointment for lip filler and facial treatment. On the one hand, I want her next lip filler to happen right before our trip down to Revis. On the other hand, sooner is better than later. I'm a one-day-at-a-time kind of guy, very patient. But it's tough when you're with someone who is also ready to run when you have to walk. Bimbofication is a journey, and one that, for many people, is a life journey. We're definitely lifers.

Tags: