Author Topic: [Update Chapter 11!] New Story - Plastic Flower  (Read 31664 times)

NailclipSatan

• Headmaster
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 36
  • -Receive: 208
  • There's always a nailclip.
[Update Chapter 11!] New Story - Plastic Flower
« on: March 23, 2018, 09:59:11 pm »
Hi everybody, and welcome to yet another story from your beloved Nailclip Satan! The response to my last work, Virtual Cosmetic Surgery, has been absolutely crazy. I still cannot believe how much love that story got. I'm still working in that universe but I want to take a bit of time to make sure the sequel/continuation is level with your expectations. You always push me to get better and I thank you for your love and support.
This story is the beginning of a bit of an experiment for me: I have planned its length already and want to release two chapters per week, starting today with Ch. 1. Next update is going to be next Tuesday, the following one next Friday and so on and so forth... for a couple weeks at least. I want to see if I manage to deliver work on a consistent schedule and with consistent quality. If all goes well I have...plans, so that people can vote on stories and suggest themes and stuff.
But first I want to make sure I can delight you with consistency.
Let's start.

This time we go back to a female character. Hope you like her. If at first you don't, patience: you're going to love the enhanced version.

I still don't know why I accepted this job. I mean, I do know, after all I wanted to find a trace about Marianne's disappearance for the last three years. Still, going through with this job might prove... complicated to me. Mostly due to my... inclinations.
But no more thinking about that. I had to stay calm. I made sure to check my appearance for the umpteenth time. I had to appear clean and cut, professional. Nothing blows a good undercover like a detail out of place after all. I don't really need glasses, but I thought they'd add to the character I would play, so I bought a black, metal pair. Behind the lenses I blinked. My now-green eyes, courtesy of contacts, hid my natural blue eyes perfectly. As for the rest, I hoped I looked professional in my white shirt, blue blouse, black shirt and white shoes. I looked like a polished office worker, prim and proper to the point of obsession, complete with ledger.
Yes. It would hold. I-
My thoughts were wiped out by the sight of the bottle-blonde walking towards me, one thousand watt smile on her face, plump lips parted to reveal white perfect teeth, her chest adorned with breasts too large and round to be anything by artificial.
That was the point.
See, I wasn't supposed to be staring.
I was supposed to be professional.
I was supposed to forget all about my fetishes.
This job would be the death of me.

"Hello and welcome to Chateau Rouge," the blonde greeted me, still displaying a most amazing pair of large breasts, clearly man-made. They were so round and the skin so taut, like the implant inside was stretching it out, smoothing it into plastic perfection...
I felt my own nether regions warming up at the sight. No. I had to stay focused. I knew what this job entailed. This was my chance at finding Marianne.
"Good morning," I said. A small cough. My voice sounded a bit coarse. I focused myself to ignore those wonderful fake breasts - what size could they be? At least six hundred ccs of delicious filling! Were they silicone or salin-
Another small cough.
"Good morning," I repeated, feeling somehow better. "I'm the sanitary inspector. My name is Josephine."
"Pleased to meet you, M.me Josephine. My name is Angelique. I'll be your guide today."
I lifted an eyebrow. Now that the shock was over, I felt like I could stay focused a little better.
"You are? I hoped I'd get medical personnel to show me around. This is clear-"
"No, no, M.me Josephine, I am medical personnel. Here," she said, producing a plastic card from her pocket. It showed a smiling Angelique. If it was a forgery, it was as well-made as mine. "I'm a nurse, and trained."
"Then why are you not in your working clothes?"
"The Direction hoped you'd feel more at ease this way."
"Hmm," I commented, making a show of drawing notes on the ledger I brought with me. The Direction, she said. Maybe they'd be useful. "At any rate, M.me Angelique, let's start our tour. I want to make sure your medical procedures are up to standard."
"Of course. Please follow me."
Angelique turned and led me out of the atrium into the inner halls of Chateau Rouge.

It wasn't like I had expected it. Word of mouth had it Chateau Rouge was a sort of paramilitary structure, a place where odd experiments were made behind closed doors, and the Government would turn a blind eye as long as it kept its services secret.
The main hall was instead a lot like stepping into a hotel. Fountains, plants, tall cream walls and light filtering from windows. Everything had the sharp angles of modern furniture, giving it a clear-cut look, not unlike the one I was trying to pass as real.
The main difference with hotels was that hotels were not usually filled with pretty young girls.
Brunettes, blondes, redheads, from all countries, together in one hall, talking to each other, playing games at the tables, chatting and working, sipping from cocktails... all dressed white.
And all showing the clear signs of beautification being done to them.
As I followed Angelique into the hall, was passed a trio of girls who were busy comparing bust sizes. The girl in the middle seemed unhappy with her size and her two busty friends were all busy trying to support her, and her new tits as well.
"... two cup sizes is just a stepping stone," I heard one say as I passed by.
"Yes! You can get your third enlargement as soon as six months from now!" the other assured her.
Fuck. Where was I?

"This is, as you might have seen M.me Josephine, the main hall. Here the girls come to know each other, play, and entertain and support themselves. Our services can be quite tiring."
"I... guess." I scribbled a few more notes on my ledger as we passed more bandaged girls. I counted fourteen nose-jobs, seventeen boob-jobs, nine butt enhancements and countless minor upgrades. Almost all girls showed full, pouty lips, perfectly clear skin and shining hair. This would have been a paradise, hadn't I been undercover.
Fuck.
"... and as you can see..."
"Yes, yes. All very interesting, M.me Angelique," I said, interrupting her, "but why are all the girls dressed in white here?"
She smiled lovingly.
"We use the last in psychological and sociological research to help our patients here, M.me Josephine. We want to ease our girls in community life before they go outside into that ugly, dangerous world. You know how dangerous the world can be for girls nowadays."
"Hhm, hhm," I agreed. Now, don't ask me that kind of questions. I can actually use a gun.
"Here our girls can enjoy happiness, make friends, and share connection that will undoubtedly help them in the world outside."
"You still didn't answer my question."
"I beg your pardon. You see the reason in to set a clear distance between the patients and nurses." She pointed at herself and I had to force myself not to get lost into that round, deep cleavage. "I would normally wear black. Would you like to visit laboratories and see?"
"At once." I let Angelique show me the way while I pondered on how to ask her the question that brought me here. Would it be too soon? Should I wait? But the more I waited, the more my mind filled with delicious sights... fuck me, why should I have this kind of fetish? Why me?

Angelique guided me through doors and corridors. Outside of the hall, the building quickly turned more hospital-like.
"I can't show you all of our laboratories and operating rooms right now, M.me. There's surgery taking place as we speak."
"That's the point of an inspection, you know," I retorted. "Is to see how things get actually done."
"But of course. It's just... Chateau Rouge spans over one hundred rooms, and it might prove difficult to show you all of them in one sitting."
"I'll see about that."
Walking by, I noticed all the nurses dressed in black, quite the stark contrast from all the other clinics in the Country, if not the world. I also noticed they all seemed to sport beautiful faces, chiseled features, pretty upturned doll-like noses, plump lips and large, round breasts that did not move at all as they walked by.
"Are your nurses..."
"Ah I see you noticed," Angelique said. "Of course. The Direction believes in showing off our services."
My head swam a little. An entire fucking hospital filled not just with enhanced patients, but nurses... nurses altered just to keep their job...
"M.me Josephine? Is anything the matter?"
"Uh, no. No. I just... I was just thinking."
"I see. We were talking about us nurses. It's mandatory to receive at least one breast augmentation, minimum implant size 600ccs... lip augmentation, teeth whitening, skin clearing, and various other minor procedures. And nose jobs to those suitable."
"What... what do you mean suitable?"
"We force nothing on anyone, M.me, rest assured. We all went under the knife of our own volition. Job here is high demand actually!"
"I can imagine."
I tapped on my ledger. I had to ask the important questions, though.
"All very nice. Hmm... before I visit laboratories, though... I guess you keep a patient log?"
"... we do."
"I will ask you to see it."
"With all the due respect, M.me Josephine, it's not like Chateau Rouge can allow themselves to share confident information at mere demand."
"Are you refusing?"
"I am merely asking you to reconsider..."
No. I would not be denied.
"There will be nothing to reconsider. In fact, your lack of collaboration is..."
A voice.
"Is there a problem?"
Angelique turned to the side, and froze. She seemed to slightly tremble as her lips parted and she answered.
"N-n-no, Madame Directeur."

I turned too, and also froze.
In front of me was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen.
Her delicate feet encased in black heels, her long, curved legs covered by black satin pants, tight and showing off her curves, hinting at the delicious bubble of her ass, too high and firm and round to be anything but artificial. Her wasp waist (did she have her ribs removed?) quickly gave onto the shadow of two very large breasts, perfectly round and shaped, touching gently in the middle, their contours grazing against the woman's arms as they rested on her chest, bolted-on. I estimated nothing less than one thousand ccs of silicone could give her that look.
And her face... her face. Long black hair framed a gentle face, round cheeks and pumped-up lips, perfect skin and two large blue eyes that seemed to burn as she looked at us.
She wore a red armband on her right arm.
I had found my mark.

And here we have it with the first part! I'm curious to know what you think about setting and characters, and see you next time on Tuesday!

« Last Edit: May 12, 2018, 08:14:08 pm by NailclipSatan »
My bimbo stories on TPB:
The Corrector, The Solving Ring, Virtual Cosmetic Surgery

Want your own bimbo story? Commissions are open right now. :D
Otherwise, check my smashwords page! Thank you!

sylvaticus

• Thank You
  • -Given: 12
  • -Receive: 16
Re: New Story - Plastic Flower
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2018, 11:01:02 pm »
Good stuff. J'adore all the French touches in your writing

irkf

• Thank You
  • -Given: 24
  • -Receive: 7
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2018, 12:35:57 am »
Amazing setting and characters! Can't wait next part!

ferdinand1

• Thank You
  • -Given: 69
  • -Receive: 653
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2018, 01:20:43 pm »
Fantastic start. Writing is smooth and effortless. Well done

eugene2k

• Thank You
  • -Given: 11
  • -Receive: 3
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2018, 02:18:57 pm »
>plump lips parted to reveal white perfect tits
Pretty sure that line is wrong ;D

NailclipSatan

• Headmaster
  • Thank You
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2018, 05:25:13 pm »
>plump lips parted to reveal white perfect tits
Pretty sure that line is wrong ;D

It sure is. Not to self... don't write after work.
Mistake corrected. Thank you for pointing that one out, it's a great help.

Good stuff. J'adore all the French touches in your writing

Mercí beaucoup!

And thank you all for your immediate and greatly appreciated feedback! See you on Tuesday!

My bimbo stories on TPB:

eugene2k

• Thank You
  • -Given: 11
  • -Receive: 3
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2018, 09:00:51 am »
This story gave me an idea for a setting you (or other authors) might be interested to play with:
Plastic surgery leading to women gaining superpowers. Each enhancement, no matter how big or small leads to a chance of acquiring superpowers. So the world that follows from that idea is a superhero world with female superheroes/supervillains who have all been artificially enhanced and look like bimbos.

cheefyboy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 33
  • -Receive: 44
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2018, 05:28:01 pm »
100% outstanding work and I totally love where i think/hope this is going!!!!

A story that really concentrates on the detail is fantastic

As story that does the detail and hopefully delivers a completely and totally plasticised heroine is the ultimate...

I hoping she becomes totally unnatural from the tips of her perfect on point feet to the bleached out, coloured and almost processed to destruction hair.. Everything thing enhanced, plastic pumped and totally gorgeous!!!!

Artificial perfection!

Fingers crossed!!!!!!

SL.

NailclipSatan

• Headmaster
  • Thank You
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2018, 08:03:29 pm »
Here we are again with new chapter! On Tuesday as promised! Hope you enjoy it and leave a comment! Your comments are fuel for my imagination, they are the fire on my fingertips, they are the ccs in the implants I write!

The beautiful, enhanced, woman looked at me, her deep blue eyes seemingly scanning right through my clothes. Instinct begged me to cover myself, to shy away from that peering gaze, but instead I held my ground and even managed to stick out my chest in a confident move.
I hope it was confident.
I also couldn't discern the woman's true age. Could she be as youthful as she looked? And yet, those large blue eyes and the inviting curve of her lips suggested charisma and power that could only come with experience. Then how come she displayed some hints of baby fat around her rosy cheeks, how come her skin was so perfect, so smooth... not a wrinkle not even those coming from laughing too much... what was her age? Whatever the woman did to herself, besides the large implants adorning her chest, left her looking ageless, impossibly beautiful.
The woman's smile turned into a smirk.
I was, uhm, staring.
Bad habit.
She was the first to speak, though.
"If there is no problem, then may I ask you what are you doing here, M.me..." her eyes shifted to look at my badge, "... Josephine?"
"Nobody told you? I'm the new sanitary inspector."
"An inspection. Ah."
"Yes. Your nurse was just showing me around."
"Angelique," the woman said, taking a step towards me, "actually was just about to remember her shift started... five minutes ago. Isn't that true Angelique?"
"I... uhm..." the nurse looked at me, then at the Director, then nodded, making her implanted tits wobble - such a delicious sight - and excused herself, walking away on quick steps.
"You have... strict manners with your employees."
"What can I say. Sometimes a stronger hand is needed to rein them all in. We have more than fifty nurses working here, M.me sanitary inspector. But of course you already know that."
"Of course." Though... "I didn't expect them to be so... uhm..."
"To be beautified?" The woman held out her hand. "It's our policy here. Welcome again to Chateau Rouge, M.me Josephine. My name is Sabrine Lapedìte."
"Thank you. Should I call you M.me Lapedìte or..."
"If you so wish. M.me Directeur is reserved for the people who work here after all. Unless you want to consider an internship..."
"Ah, thank you, M.me Lapedìte, but..."
"Shame." M.me Lapedìte's eyes washed over my eyes, in a clinical way, much like my ex-boyfriend looked at powerful cars. "You would... find we have benefits."
I laughed holding up my hands. I tried to convey the very image of self-assuredness, while, inside, I felt like the woman's words had opened a torrent of fire burning from my chest down into my stomach and further down... I was starting to get all wet and excited. Me? Working here? Having to... increase my bust size with implants, and maybe even get a nice nose job so that my face would get all impersonal and doll-like, working here, docile and joyfully displaying the benefits of cosmetic surgery for all the world to see... drawing girls in, making them more willing to modify their body in turn...? Inspiring them to get implants and then show them off to their friends, now impossible to hide their pneumatic chest-
"M.me Josephine?"
"Yes! Uh, I was thinking!" I scrambled for words in my aroused brain. "I was just about to ask Angelique for your patient log, actually. Gotta see if everything is in check." There. Professional. Not thinking about how good I could look with my new silicone tits bulging out of a cute black nurse uniform. Not at all.
Not at all.
"Our patients here highly value privacy," M.me Lapedìte said, now a hint of steel in her voice.
"Yes, but probably not as much as my bureau values transparency."
"Good answer. Why don't I show you some of our patients, so that you may understand our reasons?"
"Yes, that would be... " a very good idea, according to my pussy. I couldn't wait to look at these women getting modified in front of my very eyes... "... a good idea. Thank you."
If the Director noticed my unrest, she made no mention of it.
"Very well. Please follow me. I'll show you three recent cases."

We stopped to get into scrubs and full medical gear - masks and surgical caps - and get our hands washed even before we got them into gloves. I had to leave my ledger for safety reasons. I hoped nobody would look into it. The Director's scrub did nothing to hide the bulge from her silicone breasts, nor it could fully hide her beauty. It was incredible how far cosmetic surgery could do, to give her fey-like beauty, unmatched in any and all ways... and that was without considering how it must feel to wake up every morning with a G-cup, courtesy of those wondrous implants.
"This way, please," she said, catching my attention as it was about to leave once again.
We entered a short hallway, turned left, and went past a door.
"I of course cannot show you the actual procedures. This is due to half corporate secret, half due to privacy. Do you have any medical background, M.me inspector?"
"Of course." A little.
"Wondered as much. Our first lady here is a classical case of what we do."
We entered a room. The only giveaway it was a hospital room was the large medical bed and the fact it was spotless. The colors were warm, golden and pink, far from the usual white and blue and grey. A young woman laid on her bed, eyes closed, as she softly snored. She seemed utterly at peace with herself. A few thin bandages covered her nose and mouth and head, but even from here I could see the symmetrical structure of her face.
"This lady here asked for a complete restructuration of her face. She wanted to look as fresh as a rose and a beautiful as a doll. We implemented two nose jobs, chin reduction, permanent lip augmentation and... M.me Josephine? Are you alright?"
"...yes. Yes. I'm alright, of course. Why wouldn't I? I probably just miss my ledger that's all."
"You seem agitated." She blinked. "Are you squeamish?"
"Nothing at all." Never had a problem with blood actually. It happens in my line of work. Is just surgical bandages tend to have... a profound effect on me.
"Maybe we should have a little break."
"Not at all. Please go on."
"As you wish... our patient here also asked for our full rejuvenation. How old do you think she is?"
"I don't know... judging from her face alone? Maybe early twenties?"
The Director laughed.
"Our lady here is past thirty-five."
"Wha..."
"Yes. I cannot tell you her real age, but that's just what we do here, M.me sanitary inspector. We do thing nobody else can. This way please."
We left the woman on her bed. I turned to look at her a few more times. I couldn't believe what the Director told me. There just was no way. I kept on mulling these thoughts as she guided me through a few more corridors and into another room. This too was more alike to a hotel room than to a hospital. It held two occupants. One of them was busy reading, while the other scrolled away on her phone. They turned their heads as they saw the two of us entering. Turned their heads at the same time.
Oh, fuck.
Twins.
"Good morning, beauties. How do you feel?"
"Fantastic," said one.
"Awesome," echoed the other.
They had the same voices. The same long blond hair. The same perfect button noses. The same large breasts. Though they weren't as big as the Director and a little smaller than mine would b-
I mean.
A little smaller than Angelique's were.
That was what I wanted to say.
That was it.
So. Uhm.
They had large breasts. Round and augmented and smooth and . A DD cup. They had the 'fresh and young' look subtle cosmetic surgery can give you, but not overly augmented like the Director or some of the nurses. The Director in the meantime kept on talking with the two girls.
"Remember to massage your breasts. You went such a long way to get better breasts, you have to take care of them."
"But it feels strange," they said.
"A little discomfort is necessary. I'll send you a nurse to help you."
"Okay!"
"Okay!"
"Good. We stole too much of your time already. Happy healing, girls."
"Goodbye, M.me Directeur!"
I wobbled behind M.me Lapedìte. All I could think about was those two pair of perfect tits, perfect smiles, perfect legs... perfect... everything.
"What... who..."
"I cannot tell you, miss sanitary inspector."
Of course. She couldn't tell me. So I had to wonder who would just go and turn herself into plastic perfection, together with their twin. I couldn't find an answer.
Fuck. With all these thought around my head, and all that wet pleasure brewing in my pussy, I had almost forgot I was here undercover. I am here to find Marianne, damn it! I knew this job would have been a tough one, but...
I was feeling really hot. Really hot. Maybe it was all these girls getting faker and faker by the minute but I felt like walking on wobbly legs. I almost did not notice the Director opening a door, sticking her head in, and then closing it just as quickly.
"I'm sorry. Our third patient is having a slight medical issue. We can... M.me Josephine!"
I only realized I had lost my footing when I hit the wall. I slumped down to the floor. All I could see was the Director leaning towards me, calling for help in an oddly distorted voice. The world spun and spun and darkened as pain sprouted from my head down into my whole body. Odd it didn't even feel like pain. It felt more like a numbing, tickling sensation, like when your legs get sleepy.
Was I getting sleepy?
I was there to find Marianne... I had to get my ledger. I had to...
M.me Directeur gently touched my forehead, my vision full of enhanced, round breasts, and I slipped into black.

White.
I opened my eyes and all was white.
Blinking, the white receded into discernible forms. A lamp-post. Curtains.
A... person?
Who was she? She was also white.
Blink.
No, wait. She was not white, she was wearing bandages.
Bandages?
Hospital.
Oh.
Yeah.
I was undercover.
I was supposed to look for Marianne.
And I had spent all day getting hot about cosmetic surgery. Grrreat.
Good job, Amelie, rrreally great job.
Fuck. I was fucked.
I probably also blew my cover.
"Josephine?" the voice asked.
Hm. Cover still intact probably.
"Y-" I tried to say, but my voice seemed blocked. I tried to wet my lips but they seemed wet and unresponsive. "y-yes" I managed to croak.
"How do you feel?" the bandaged person was a girl. Pretty and pretty young-looking. She had large green eyes. Very striking.
"I... uh..."
"M.me Directeur instructed me to tell you about your accident."
"Ac-ci...dent?"
"Yes. You hit your head. Pretty bad, in fact. Broke a few things."
What?
WHAT?
"Wha-"
"And uhm... she told me to get you ready. I'm Julie. I'm your room-mate."
Room-mate? What the fuck was going on here? I tried to sit up on the bed but I felt so groggy and unresponsive I could barely move. My skin itched all over, especially around my chest and face. What happened to me?
No, what did they do to me?
"So, uhm... if you want you can take a look."
Slowly, tantalizing, I saw Julie holding a mirror level to my face.

And here we go, finished chapter two! I hope you leave a comment to let me know what you liked and what you liked less! Your comments are awesome, keep them coming! See you on Friday with new plastic goodness!

My bimbo stories on TPB:

NailclipSatan

• Headmaster
  • Thank You
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2018, 08:08:18 pm »
100% outstanding work and I totally love where i think/hope this is going!!!!

A story that really concentrates on the detail is fantastic

As story that does the detail and hopefully delivers a completely and totally plasticised heroine is the ultimate...

I hoping she becomes totally unnatural from the tips of her perfect on point feet to the bleached out, coloured and almost processed to destruction hair.. Everything thing enhanced, plastic pumped and totally gorgeous!!!!

Artificial perfection!

Fingers crossed!!!!!!

SL.

Thank you SL this is one of the best comments I ever received, not just on this site. What can I say... I can't spoil the ending, though the smartest among you will maybe have an idea or two about where this is going... as for the level of detail, I believe it's a given in any transformation story, and especially those about implants. I hope I'll get better and better at it!
How unnatural will Josephine (Amelie) become? Maybe next Friday we'll know more!  ;)

This story gave me an idea for a setting you (or other authors) might be interested to play with:
Plastic surgery leading to women gaining superpowers. Each enhancement, no matter how big or small leads to a chance of acquiring superpowers. So the world that follows from that idea is a superhero world with female superheroes/supervillains who have all been artificially enhanced and look like bimbos.

I have a feeling in this scenario California and Florida would be in deep shit fighting each other, Venezuela would have conquered South America and South Corea is now a giant power... sounds fun, though some variety is needed. As cosmetic surgery becomes more and more common, we need ways to keep it fresh.  :)
My bimbo stories on TPB:

cheefyboy

• Thank You
Re: [Update Chapter 2!] New Story - Plastic Flower
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2018, 11:26:13 am »
Can't wait!!

My pleasure, i mean it..

I've been around the scene for many years and contributed stories and helped others with theirs long ago now, you almost certainly have read them.. ;-)

SL

Gryzz

• Thank You
  • -Given: 25
  • -Receive: 112
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2018, 03:13:43 pm »
This is such a great couple of chapters. Can't wait for the next installment.

cheefyboy

• Thank You
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2018, 03:00:02 pm »
I'm jonesing man, i need a fix man...

SL.

NailclipSatan

• Headmaster
  • Thank You
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2018, 09:07:27 pm »
I'm jonesing man, i need a fix man...

SL.

Right here! Third update is served! I hope you all enjoy it... see on Tuesday for more, right on schedule! At 2300+ words, this is the longest update yet!

I couldn't believe it. I just couldn't fucking believe it. What did they do to me... this wasn't me. This wasn't me. I would never be me again. The face looking back from the mirror was still covered by white gauze, so that I could only see the swelling around my nose, the dark circles around my eyes and my cheeks and lips, but it was enough to show me I had been operated on. My nose ached. Not in a painful way, much like your neck when its stuck too much in a position and then it has to take it time to stop hurting.
Fuck. Fuck.
With trembling hands, I lifted my fingers to instinctively take off the bandages. Another hand wrapped around mine, stopping me.
"What are you doing?"
Oh. Of course. Julie. This girl was supposed to the my new room-mate. She seemed to also have had work done. Maybe if talked with the Director she could explain...
"J-julie?" I asked, my voice still coarse, half from dehydration, half from shock. "Julie... do you have... water. Please."
"Uhm... sure." Julie lifted a cold glass of water up to my lips and slowly - I had to stop myself from gulping down too fast - I drank the precious clear liquid. "Thank... you..." I felt better. My head cleared. I had to talk with Julie and see what could be done about all this.

"Julie. What happened? Why am I here?"
"Uhm... they only told me..." the girl seemed to look for words. Now that I was getting used to look at her, I noticed she really was pretty. Even behind the bandages, her face was young and symmetrical and filled with joy and life. She looked a little too perfect for her appearance to be completely natural, though. Her voice had a soft nasal tone, which I guessed came from her surgery. Fuck. I had been awake for maybe one minute and already my pussy was starting to ache too, thinking I was in a hospital with a nice young girl who just got a nose job... and I apparently had gotten one too. Fuck. My heart picked up pace as my pussy clenched at the thought of what I must now look like underneath these bandages. Did I also sport a doll-like nose, prettied up, so that my face would appear more youthful and inviting, more attractive? Did I just... did I just become more plastic? Fuck. I balled my fists.
"Uhm... are you okay? You seem scared."
I laughed. Poor, innocent Julie, no, I wasn't scared. I was... I had been violated, I had been operated on, and all I could think of was how wet this was making me. Fuck. Marianne would be ashamed of my behaviour. I had to force myself to be better. For her sake also.
"No, Julie. I'm just... how did this happen?"
Julie put one index finger atop her lip, in a pose that struck me as adorable and silly at the same time.
"Uhmm... M.me Directeur said you were looking at patients with her, and you were just about to enter my - I mean our - room and then you sorta... collapsed?"
"I collapsed." I remembered losing consciousness, and everything turning dark. I had felt dizzy, but I believed it had been mostly due to the effect being in a hospital full of operated barbies would have on my sex drive. But...
"You collapsed and kinda broke your nose."
"What?!"
"Yes. M.me Directeur said you were kinda a mess when they brought you in. You had all the... uhm... tingie... here..."
"The nasal septum, Julie."
"Yeah the, like, sap-tum, and it was like all broken. So they brought you under. And they fixed you up. Yay?"
I blinked, then tried to calm down. So... I didn't remember exactly what happened before everything turned to black, but... I did remember losing my footing. I remembered hitting the wall. Maybe that was it? But then, why operate me right then and there? Maybe my cover pushed them? What was I supposed to say in this conundrum? My forged documents would hold a basic scrutiny, but how much time did I just spent here?
"Julie, how much time... how many days since I was brought here?"
"Uhm I'm not sure, they kinda put you to sleep when you were here so..." she counted on her fingers. Thumb, index, middle finger... "...four days? I think?"
Fuck. Did I sleep for four days straight? By now Chief must be thinking I was dead. I ought to call him and let him know I was alright. Maybe Julie could help me. Just as I was about to ask her a few more questions, I saw Julie pressing the nurse call button at the side of the bed.
"Wha...?"
"I'm just following M.me Directeur's orders, Josephine."
Josephine. Good. So maybe my cover was still up. What did she mean with orders though?
"What kind of orders?"
She shrugged.
"I don't know. I just had to call nurses when you woke up."
A few seconds of silence stretched, as the thunderous booms in my chest got stronger and stronger. Fuck. I had been played with. I was no supposed to be there. This job was supposed to be quick... and it all went to hell because my pussy started running hot at the mere thought of the words 'cosmetic surgery'. Fuck.
Maybe I could just leave? Maybe I could just enter their logs and look for Marianne. Her name must be there somewhere. Maybe there was a...

The door opened. In came a black-clothed nurse. Angelique. She looked at me with nothing of the mirth and goodwill she displayed as we first met. She was all cold efficiency and strained top over her enhanced bosom. They were hidden now but maybe that was the reason they seemed even more prominent now.
Or maybe she got an upgrade?
Fuck. I was supposed to stay focused.
"Hey, Angelique."
"Good morning, M.me," she answered, coldly.
Well at least I now knew it was morning.
"How do you feel," she asked stepping to the side of the bed. From there I could see her perfectly made-up face and the bulge of her fake tits inside her uniform.
"Numb. My nose hurts. What did you do to me?"
"You received a corrective procedure."
"I did not ask for anything."
Angelique seemed to snap. She regarded me with cold fire in her pretty eyes.
"You were bloody and unconscious on the floor, M.me. We did what we had to do, and quick."
I suppose that could count for something. Another question begged to be asked, though. I was not sure what the answer would be, but mostly I was not sure which answer I wanted it to be.
"Did you... correct anything other than my nose?"
Angelique wrapped my arm in a plastic bag, which softly inflated. She was taking my pressure.
"M.me Directeur personally operated on you. You should ask her yourself."
The Director... she did this? To me?
It was equally shock and arousal. That massively enhanced, beautified woman, to the point it was almost impossible to know how exactly old she was, used that kind of craft on herself? M.me Lapedìte was the most mysterious part of Chateau Rouge. I did not know she used to be a surgeon. Was she still one? On how many nurses did she operate? Maybe Angelique's tits were just as much a show of her craft as my new nose was...
Angelique deflated the plastic bag and presented me with a large white pill.
"Here, take this," she commanded, handing me another glass of water.
"What is this?"
"Painkiller. It also helps with scar tissue."
"Does this have a name?"
"It's our own product."
"Then I..."
"Madame," Angelique said, her voice now not only clear but with a hint of threat, "I have been instructed to put you on the path to recovery, and if I have to insert that pill the hard way in your body, so help me I will."
Message clear. I grimaced and took the pill, washing it down.
"There. That wasn't so bad, now, wasn't it?"
"I'll keep my mouth shut."
"Good idea. Maybe the first you had ever since you entered this building, M.me."
She unhooked the medical bed and began pushing me out of the room. I only had time to look at Julie waving her hand at men, then the door closed behind her and I was at Angelique's full mercy. And my cover was most likely blown.
Fuck.

We passed corridors and doors. I tried to ask a few questions to Angelique but she seemed uninterested to answer, so I just dropped after a few more tries. Then we took a short elevator trip, went down another corridor and... with my heart beating in my chest, we passed through a clean marble hallway and wooden doors, into the office of M.me Directeur herself.
She was at her desk, talking with a man dressed all in brown. I recognized him immediately, even before he turned his head to look at me, even before he frowned and looked at me with disappointment, veering on disgust.
"Hey." I said. There was no more need to keep up the pretense, was it? "Hey, Chief."
"Amie," he began, using the nickname he had given me ever since I began working under him, "I knew about... your accident."
"Yeah." Why was he here? How did they find out about my cover? Or maybe Chief called them? From behind the desk, the beautiful and impassible face of M.me Directeur looked at me, impossible to read.
"The Director told me they'll take good care of you."
"So it seems... Chief..."
"Don't interrupt me. This has been an embarrassment, for both of us. When you finish here..." he began to walk outside. I followed him with my eyes. I felt tied to the bed. I would have wanted to stop him, to tell him to wait, that it wasn't my fault, that... "... you can turn your weapon in. I'll be waiting, Amie."
He exited the office. Not once did he stopped to look back at me.
A few more steps, and he disappeared.
The world, since then kept precariously in balance, at last feel onto my chest, with crushing pressure. I fucked up. My job. My hunt for my childhood friend. My sexuality and fetish fucking it all up. My nose-job. My pussy still wet at the sight of M.me Directeur and Angelique with their enhanced bodies, looking at me.
Fuck.
My vision blurred. I blinked, but this time I could not hide tears. Wet, warm tears as they passed through my eyes and onto the gauze around my cheeks.
"You can leave us," the Director said. Angelique nodded and, with one last look at me, one that seemed marginally less venomous than the last few ones, she closed the doors behind themselves.
Once again, silence stretched. This time, filled with my low sobbing.
After a few more minutes, even those stopped.
There. I fucked up. I had put everything on the line, my job, my career, my pride... and I had fucked it all up because I couldn't control my body. Because I couldn't control my reactions.
The Director cleared her voice.
"M.me Amelie."
Not Josephine. Not that I would expect anything but.
"Yeah," I croaked. What did she want?
"I regret what has transpired."
"No shit."
"I have a few more news for you."
"Fucking great."
"You trespassed into a private building, forging documents and papers, to take a look at confidential data."
"It's" - it was? - "it's my job, M.me."
"So it seems. Nobody told you to 'ask nicely' for something you want?"
I grinned. It felt wrong, but I couldn't help but let out a snicker.
"Heh. It doesn't work that way in the real world."
"You'd be surprised."
The Director exhaled through her pretty enhanced collagen lips. I enjoyed the sight. At this point, what did I have to lose?
"This is not the gravest matter, though."
Apparently I still had something to lose.
"Great. Then what?"
"The matter of your operation."
"Ah. I have been told you've been the one..."
"Yes, I was the one who operated on your nose."
"It must have cost me a fortune, eh? I hope the national healthcare service..."
"This is a private structure, M.me Amelie, the national healthcare service doesn't insert a fingernail between these sacred grounds."
"I guess. So? How much?"
"You seem to take this pretty well."
"What can I say? My life is a mess."
"You see M.me Amelie it's not a matter of the operation. I'm a surgeon, second. A businesswoman, first."
Oh. Oh, fuck. I hoped this didn't go where it seemed.
"And as they say time is money. Even more so my time."
Fuck.
Fuck.
"S-so? H-how much?"
M.me Directeur smirked.
"I hope you don't have plans for your pension fund."
I laughed. Really. All this was so fucking surreal.
All because - even then! - I couldn't keep my pussy from clenching at the mere thought of looking at the Director's glorious inflated tits, full with silicone... and at the many, many years to come. Hey I'd be poor as fuck, but at least I'd be perpetually aroused at the mere sight of my worked-on face! My new nose, courtesy of M.me Lapedìte...
"At this point, M.me Amelie, I'm sincerely curious. What pushed you...?"
"M.me, is this some sick joke?"
"Never. I'm just asking you. As I said, maybe it has all been one giant misunderstanding."
Yeah, right.
Then again, telling her the truth... telling her about Marianne... was it the right thing to do?
Maybe it just might make me feel better.
"Entertain me, M.me Amelie. If you manage to make it worth my time, I might have a proposition for you."

So... the plot thickens! What is the Director's proposition? What does she has in store for our sleuth Amelie? And who is Marianne? Answers (maybe not all of them) to come next Tuesday, from your one and only Nailclip Satan! If you enjoyed this update please leave a reply to let me know! I hope you all have a great weekend and see you soon!

My bimbo stories on TPB:

cheefyboy

• Thank You
Re: [Update Chapter 3!] New Story - Plastic Flower
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2018, 12:35:34 am »
Superb sir... THANKS!!!

Can't wait..

SL.

Tags: