Author Topic: Direct Saline injection into breasts (not for faint hearted)  (Read 96828 times)

mgl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 41
  • -Receive: 12
Re: Direct Saline injection into breasts (not for faint hearted)
« Reply #60 on: November 08, 2013, 08:15:52 pm »
any more videos?

nastasha234

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
« Reply #61 on: July 05, 2014, 04:55:07 pm »
Can you advise placement of needles? And size used for drip? Thanks

LaurenZ

• Thank You
  • -Given: 16
  • -Receive: 39
« Reply #62 on: July 06, 2014, 10:12:12 am »
Can you advise placement of needles? And size used for drip? Thanks

22 gauge goes in easier, but 18 guage allows more fluid to infuse before the tissue is saturated and swells, thus cutting off the catheter. For example from my own personal experience; I've used 22 gauge most often, but it takes 2.5/3+ hours to inject 1000 ml of saline with no problems, but the little injecting tube eventually gets squeezed off by your own tissue. However, I injected 1600 ml in 90 minutes with 18 gauge (it hurt a lot, had to take a few breaks while massaging my boobs).

As for placement, I typically go at the top of my areola for a high fake look that's still easily covered by tegaderm and a bra.

SteveKerr

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 22
« Reply #63 on: July 06, 2014, 12:57:18 pm »
mmmm .. somebody has found any new video of this wonderful procedure ??? :)
Fake Is Better !

" All Time 3-pt % NBA Leader -  5 Time NBA Champ "

chaychay

• Thank You
  • -Given: 235
  • -Receive: 529
« Reply #64 on: July 08, 2014, 07:19:18 am »
Well after the 6 hour mark (when I first posted) things slowly went down and I was back to normal around 12 hours. Well, maybe a little extra than normal, but I'd say 12 hours was my window. Someone could definitely do this and go for a fun night out. The beach, certainly, and now I can't wait to try that! But until your body is conditioned to this experience, I don't think you could make a whole day of it, just just a great afternoon & night  ;)  Then again, how one's body reacts is certainly a variable that functions on a case by case basis.

Hey LaurenZ,
  Big thanks for sharing with us in such detail. I just realized it's been over a year since your first experience - have you done it more? Would you say you've successfully conditioned your body? Have you had any experiences going out for the night with enlarged breasts? I'm sure I'm not alone in saying that I'd love to hear more about your saline injections adventures.
Certified silicone fetishist aficionado.

MasterDragonfly

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 764
  • -Receive: 452
    • Larger Implants Info
« Reply #65 on: July 14, 2014, 12:27:03 am »
The pics with Priscilla Russo are amazing! I guess it should be easy to expand fake boobs with saline injections since you've already got a pocket that can be filled instead of dense breast tissue. You've just got to be careful not to puncture the implant with the needle ;)

I'm just wondering if this is really a good idea (apart from risking puncture) risking an infection into the implant pocket and maybe even increase the propability of capsular contracture for a temporary incease. Hm... I don't know.

Yeah I would strongly discourage attempting this as well. I don't think there's any specific risk of inducing capsular contracture, I just think it would be exceptionally difficult to place the needle within the pocket (without poking the implant shell) with any sort of surgical precision. Unless you're a surgeon, in which case you've got a better chance than most.

Perhaps limiting the needle placement to a generously safe distance away from the implant would be an option. But let me put it this way: I wouldn't do this with my wife, as she has saline implants.
Former admin of
(since retired)

LaurenZ

• Thank You
  • -Given: 16
  • -Receive: 39
« Reply #66 on: July 30, 2014, 05:18:00 am »
Hey LaurenZ,
  Big thanks for sharing with us in such detail. I just realized it's been over a year since your first experience - have you done it more? Would you say you've successfully conditioned your body? Have you had any experiences going out for the night with enlarged breasts? I'm sure I'm not alone in saying that I'd love to hear more about your saline injections adventures.

I do it about twice a month and I love going out in a tight top whenever I do it, whether it is out to dinner or even grocery shopping. :) I could have just afforded implants at this point!

Blackethelvane

• Thank You
  • -Given: 36
  • -Receive: 141
  • Lipaholic :)
« Reply #67 on: December 23, 2015, 10:35:12 pm »
Anyone has new links for this? Most of them here aren't active anymore.. :(

Abutre

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1880
  • -Receive: 619
« Reply #68 on: December 27, 2015, 06:07:22 pm »
Hey LaurenZ,

I do it about twice a month and I love going out in a tight top whenever I do it, whether it is out to dinner or even grocery shopping. :) I could have just afforded implants at this point!

Hi LaurenZ!

Can you provide a picture of you before and after that procedure? Or even better, a small video? Will be very sexy see it!
A friend is like your bra: give you support and are close of your heart.

“What a terrible era in which idiots govern the blind.”
William Shakespeare

Abutre

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1880
  • -Receive: 619
« Reply #69 on: December 27, 2015, 06:08:13 pm »
But to girls with implants it is really crazy. Please never make it, too much risky!
A friend is like your bra: give you support and are close of your heart.

“What a terrible era in which idiots govern the blind.”
William Shakespeare

AAtoDD

• You can touch enhanced breasts so it's not fake!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 513
  • -Receive: 1104
« Reply #70 on: December 30, 2015, 12:44:14 pm »
It's very dangerous to inject directly into the body such quantity of saline without medical skills.
Under medical monitoring, what is the interest of temporary results, when you can choose implants?
Already performed:
-Total labiaplasty + hoodectomy
-Definitiv pubic hair removal
-First breast augmentation (create pockets)
To be performed:
-Second breast augmentation (for projection)
-Diet+fitness

https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=25980.255

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1291
  • -Receive: 11322
« Reply #71 on: January 01, 2016, 01:21:49 pm »
It's very dangerous to inject directly into the body such quantity of saline without medical skills.
Under medical monitoring, what is the interest of temporary results, when you can choose implants?
The difference is that it's not as permanent as implants. You can hide it easily on regular workdays, because it just won't be there.
Also, there's a huge price difference. Direct injections can cost as little as 5$ per 1000cc. Getting implants is just 1000x more expensive.
The body has no problem taking huge quantities of saline, because it's PH neutral. The body treats it as regular excess fluid that it will just absorb. You'll only be peeing a lot. The only medical danger is the injection spot. You might inject/pierce a blood vein or in the very worst case, cause infection.
But that risk is no greater than people who need to inject medicine into themselves daily, for example, people with Diabetes.
With the little exception that: Getting an infection when using diabetes medicine is a lot easier to explain to a doctor instead of 'pleasure saline' :)
I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live.

soren87

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1052
  • -Receive: 66
« Reply #72 on: January 01, 2016, 05:11:57 pm »
Does anybody have before after pics of a 1000cc saline injection it sounds like they would be quite big 😀

pandar511

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 17
  • I have a knack for nice knockers :)
« Reply #73 on: March 12, 2017, 08:49:01 am »
I will be doing this procedure for the first time tomorrow. Hoping to get 1000cc in per breast. Will try to get pics and possibly a vid and I will detail how my process went!

Implants-lover

• Thank You
  • -Given: 425
  • -Receive: 454
« Reply #74 on: March 12, 2017, 11:18:15 am »
I will be doing this procedure for the first time tomorrow. Hoping to get 1000cc in per breast. Will try to get pics and possibly a vid and I will detail how my process went!

cool, have fun with the result, yes please do before/after pics/video, ore maybe even a video at the fill?
What kind of Bees makes Milk ?     Boobies!

Tags: