Author Topic: Implant types, techniques, aftercare & recovery time  (Read 756 times)

dahlia_dreamz

• Thank You
  • -Given: 12
  • -Receive: 4
  • Bimbo-in-progress
    • 𝐅𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐬
Implant types, techniques, aftercare & recovery time
« on: January 16, 2024, 07:26:23 am »
I have finally booked my breast surgery (combined with a tummy tuck) with Dr. Plovier and have a few questions about the procedure and the recovery time afterwards. I would be very happy if other girls here on the forum who have also had their surgery at the BeClinic in Brussels would contact me to share their experiences. I'm reachable on all my social media profiles or also here of course  :).

My surgery will be on 11th of July:
• Breast uplift with XXL implants
• Full abdominoplasty

Dr. Plovier mentioned that he would place the largest possible implant that could be combined with a breast uplift, so he intended to take cohesive silicone gel implants (800cc) - I asked for round shape and (ultra) high profile. Due to my weight loss, I have a chance of being able to go bigger with my first surgery right away and get even implants between 800cc and 1000cc. As I understand, if bigger than 800 cc I would get saline implants in this case.

Can somebody explain me the main difference between the implant types? Is there anything to consider in everyday life or advantages and disadvantages of the respective implant types?

Does it make sense to go for the maximum size in the first surgery or would you choose the 800 cc variant if you knew that you were going to increase the size afterwards anyway? For example: Do I have advantages if my boobs are already 1.000 cc when I want to get 1.500 cc next year?

I also asked if the implants will be under or over the muscle and got the following answer: "The implants are preferably placed into a retro-pectoral position but this is decided during the pre-op consultation on the day of the surgery in agreement with the patient". This means usually it's "under the muscle", right? Is there a limit of how big implants can be to be placed under the muscle? Can I keep them under the muscle also when I increase next year to 1.500 cc (and later on maybe even 2.000+ cc)?

How long does the recovery time take after such surgery? I'm pretty aware that after the procedure I need help in my everyday life, but I don't know how long and as my sister would need to take vacation to support me, it would be great to know how long - 2 weeks, 3 weeks, longer?

Thank you in advance for your efforts to answer my questions :).
Just a simple Ukrainian Barbiegirl 👸💄💅👠 living a kinky lifestyle and enjoying the good sides of life!

𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦: https://www.instagram.com/dahlia__barbie

𝐁𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐣𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲: https://www.linktree.com/dahliadreamz

dirtyduck

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 43
Re: Implant types, techniques, aftercare & recovery time
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2024, 01:23:07 am »
I have finally booked my breast surgery (combined with a tummy tuck) with Dr. Plovier and have a few questions about the procedure and the recovery time afterwards. I would be very happy if other girls here on the forum who have also had their surgery at the BeClinic in Brussels would contact me to share their experiences. I'm reachable on all my social media profiles or also here of course  :).

Congratulations and good luck on your surgery! Plover seems to have excellent results.

My surgery will be on 11th of July:
• Breast uplift with XXL implants
• Full abdominoplasty

Dr. Plovier mentioned that he would place the largest possible implant that could be combined with a breast uplift, so he intended to take cohesive silicone gel implants (800cc) - I asked for round shape and (ultra) high profile. Due to my weight loss, I have a chance of being able to go bigger with my first surgery right away and get even implants between 800cc and 1000cc. As I understand, if bigger than 800 cc I would get saline implants in this case.

Can somebody explain me the main difference between the implant types? Is there anything to consider in everyday life or advantages and disadvantages of the respective implant types?

I have a post here with some implant information, it's focused on the US but many of the same brands will be available in the EU. There is some additional good information about projection and implant profile selection on the second page. The difference between silicone implants is sizes, firmness and form stability, latter directly dependent on gel type and fill. Stay away from shaped and fuzzy/furry/textured implants.

https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=75826.0

I mistakenly had included the B-Lite implants, they are not available here in the US. This is a thread with some more info on those particular implants including some feedback from a regular forum member that has felt some that were implanted and another forum member that was looking at getting them:

https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=84871.0

Does it make sense to go for the maximum size in the first surgery or would you choose the 800 cc variant if you knew that you were going to increase the size afterwards anyway? For example: Do I have advantages if my boobs are already 1.000 cc when I want to get 1.500 cc next year?

This is best answered by your surgeon. It's going to depend a lot on placement, your frame size, and the quality of your tissue. One important item when going XL is that you're going to need support. Often that is going to include some kind of mesh and/or dermal matrix and the use of the pocket formed by the implant. On your first surgery there will be no pocket so the surgeon can't use the pocket to re-inforce. You are probably looking at minumum of two procedures if not 3+ to go 1500cc. There is a model named Sedorei Kitten that made a similar set of moves you  are talking about by using expanders and filling them over time instead of doing multiple surgeries. If you are planning on going to 1500cc ultimately you may want to go as large as you can with either saline or expanders which can be deflated and removed through a small incision. Your full size permanent implants can be placed later along with supporting mesh and pocket revision.

This is a good place to ignore my advise and everyone on the planet that isn't a surgeon with a proven track record on taking a patient to XL implant sizes. Everyone else (me included) are making statements from things we read on the internet. Your surgeon is the one that has experience and more importantly needs to be looking after you getting a healthy long term outcome. You seem to be in good hands with Dr. Plover.

I also asked if the implants will be under or over the muscle and got the following answer: "The implants are preferably placed into a retro-pectoral position but this is decided during the pre-op consultation on the day of the surgery in agreement with the patient". This means usually it's "under the muscle", right? Is there a limit of how big implants can be to be placed under the muscle? Can I keep them under the muscle also when I increase next year to 1.500 cc (and later on maybe even 2.000+ cc)?

Generally under the muscle looks better and the muscle can be used to support the implants. It softens the top edge of the implant and makes it look more human and not completely glued on. There are some very large girls that have started and "stayed" under the muscle. For example Blondie Bennet (she is well beyond 2000cc now) started under the muscle. I believe she did an MRI or sonogram and discovered that her pec muscles had rolled up like a window shade over the top of her implants at some point.

How long does the recovery time take after such surgery? I'm pretty aware that after the procedure I need help in my everyday life, but I don't know how long and as my sister would need to take vacation to support me, it would be great to know how long - 2 weeks, 3 weeks, longer?

There are a bunch of factors here. You will see many women saying they had no pain and were up and back to work etc in a day or two. This is generally going to be patients with small implants or medium implants going over the muscle. With my wife we tried to go out on day 2 but it was too much for her. She was able to get out and run around after a week or so but wasn't anywhere near healed. She did not do XL by any stretch. Your abdominoplasty can be painful too. Depending on how tight they tie your muscles together in the diastasis recti repair and how much tissue they remove it can cause a lot of pain and long recovery.  I would ask around on realself or another plastic surgery forum for more recovery details.

Thank you in advance for your efforts to answer my questions :).

Good luck on your journey.

dahlia_dreamz

• Thank You
  • Bimbo-in-progress
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2024, 07:09:11 am »
First of all: Thank you for the detailed answer! :)

Yes, I choosed Dr. Plovier because I heard a lot of good reviews about him and for me it is mandatory that I can trust to my surgeon. He might not be the cheapest, but in my opinion saving money on surgeries is the wrong decision - I have only one body and want the best possible result. So please wish me luck that I made the right choice and that everything will turn out how I expect it to be :). I will for sure share my experiences here later after my surgery.

Thank you for showing me the thread with the different implant types - I stumbled across it when I explored the forum and it is very interesting 8). I only told Dr. Plovier which look I want to achieve - I guess he knows best what will be the ideal implant types for me regarding to my (long term) goals. I'll ask him with a more detailed question which brand and type he has in mind for me and inform you.

I can and also will ask him for sure what in his opinion is better - to take the planned 800cc (which will for sure already be massive for a first surgery) or trying to take even bigger implants right away, so that my jump to 1.500cc will be smaller next year. I just thought that maybe some girl here in the forum had a similar journey and can tell some experiences and knowledges from her personal impressions :). If I understood you right you think that it possibly even would make sense to start with expanders directly? I was not thinking about that option at all - I always thought that it only makes sense when I reached my "final" implant-size (after 2nd or 3rd surgery) and then to fill them step by step until I reach the point where I say it's now perfect for me :).

Thanks for mentioning the model - I'll look out for her (and try to get in touch).

Yes, for me it is of great significance that the implants stay in place as good as possible and therefore I'm happy to hear that "under the muscle" also works with very big implants! I know that the healing process will be more painful, but it's definitely the option I prefer.

The perception of pain and dealing with such operations is of course always subjective, but it helps me to understand that I will certainly need the support of my sister for at least 2 weeks afterwards. As you said, I also have to bear in mind that I have 2 operations and 2 (large) wounds at the same time. I will also speak with my surgeon, but I'm happy to hear about real experiences from other people. It's never a bad idea to do a bit of research beforehand - then I'm better prepared for all eventualities ;).

Luck I can definitely need :D
Just a simple Ukrainian Barbiegirl 👸💄💅👠 living a kinky lifestyle and enjoying the good sides of life!

Delphine Aldrine

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 430
    • Proudly Expanded Delphine
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2024, 11:00:02 am »
Got a bad experience with plovier myself , contact me if you want to share
Twitter:  https://twitter.com/DelphineAldrine
TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@delphinealdrine
Instagram https://instagram.com/delphinealdrine/
https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=78039.0
https://vendingmachine.fr/@delphinealdrine  <-- My own website , with my filling video, and futurs other quality content

22/12/2022 Brand new 800cc expanders from PolyTech with remote valve,  filled to 400cc on 22 Dec

19 Apr 2023 First time filled to 520cc instead of 460cc

goal is 1600cc

Kunna

• Thank You
  • -Given: 495
  • -Receive: 372
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2024, 03:21:55 pm »

Hello dahlia_dreamz!
Just to tell you that I find it exciting that you decided to have a breast augmentation.
I hope everything will be smooth and that you will get the results you are dreaming for!
My favorites:

Briana Banks, Anna Bell Peaks, Caylian Curtis, Pamela Anderson, Tera Patrick, Jessica Joy, Bunny Colby, Angel Rain

dahlia_dreamz

• Thank You
  • Bimbo-in-progress
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2024, 06:00:11 pm »
Got a bad experience with plovier myself , contact me if you want to share

I'll reach out with a personal message.

Hello dahlia_dreamz!
Just to tell you that I find it exciting that you decided to have a breast augmentation.
I hope everything will be smooth and that you will get the results you are dreaming for!

Thank you very much and I am very happy that I am finally going to take this step! I really hope I'm lucky and that everything turns out the way I want it to, without complications etc.  :)

Daddy Vlad

• your grace
  • Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 313
  • -Receive: 1412
    • Fetlife
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2024, 02:21:22 am »
dirtyduck is right on. Great answers.

My personal priority would be to avoid an anchor lift at all costs. I've rarely seen beautiful results with the vertical scarring. Of course your priorities are your own, but unless you have phenomenally clean scarring naturally (I think Spiritual Bimbo had one of the very few good outcomes with this), you can end up with not only angry lines everywhere, but the shape can end up very disappointing. The caveat is I prefer pseudo-natural shape over the extreme bolted on round look. If that's your goal, then scars may take the backseat. Think carefully. It is possible to get some lift with the Benelli method, which is just a crescent shaped incision above the areolae, but it is certainly not drastic.

My gf now has 350cc saline and we are likely going with an 800cc silicone swap later this year, but in preparation she is going through all the NBE methods to include lactation (with domperidone and pumping). She is also about to begin pumping with Noogleberry cups to encourage further breast growth before any surgeries. If her only goal was maximum size, these would mean the difference between fitting something like 1000cc and 1200-1300cc if we went saline again, but I want her to look more natural like Ava Addams style at least for now. The combination of silicone and natural growth will give her a lot of bounce and the sloped look of natural breasts. We both enjoy the thrill of a fit girl with the breasts of a fat girl, if that makes sense. Again, not necessarily the style the majority of those here at TPB aim for, but a rare treat for people like us. The beautiful thing is even after she gets her implant upgrade, she can keep pumping and potentially stimulate growth for years to come. She will just need bigger and bigger vacuum cups ;)
« Last Edit: February 13, 2024, 02:46:03 am by Daddy Vlad »

Tags: plovier